Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!

Naruto should have Kyuubi chakra without kurama inside him ( evidence )?

If the gold and silver brothers are able to go like 6 tails just by living inside the fox
    For a little while then naruto should have the ability to go further than they did .

My points

1) he was conceived while kushina had the fox inside of her
    2) he was in kushina for 9 months
    3) naruto was born with whiskers meaning he already had the foxes influence on him
    4) naruto has had the Kyuubi inside of
    Him for 16 years and even perfected or almost perfected the beasts power and unlike other jinjurikis , he should be able to survive extractions like his mom therefore actualy being able to tap into his own personal 9 tail chakra

What do you guys think ? I have never seen this thread. It could be a way for Kishi to actually let naruto keep bm if kurama was ever extracted

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillen I guess?

Re: Naruto should have Kyuubi chakra without kurama inside him ( evidence )?

2 chainz would answer this: TRUUUUUUU

Shadow Walker
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kurama is just a mass of conscious chakara with a conscious to extract him is to take all of the chakara. . . Kingin brothers had it conscious thus we get the ten tails.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsibbs View Post
    Kurama is just a mass of conscious chakara with a conscious to extract him is to take all of the chakara. . . Kingin brothers had it conscious thus we get the ten tails.
    Wait what !?

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by JCW View Post
    2 chainz would answer this: TRUUUUUUU

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    Te search bar needs to be upgraded ....... I searched
    For
    A
    Thread like this. By the way , if hiei
    Had rinnegan and sharingan. Tere
    Would be a creature stronger than juubi haha

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

Kinkaku and Ginkaku ate the meat inside of the Kyuubi for two weeks. It's why they have his chakra. Not because they just existed inside him.

Shadow Walker
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The nine-tails or Kurama is just living chakara, if it is taken from him it will be gone all the way and Naruto will not be the nine-tails. The Kingin brothers show us that the charaka is the conscious of the nine tails or part of Kurama and that when taken it acts as the nine-tails of its own right. The Kingin brothers have the nine-tails chakara because they ate its flesh for weeks.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    Kinkaku and Ginkaku ate the meat inside of the Kyuubi for two weeks. It's why they have his chakra. Not because they just existed inside him.
    I'm pretty sure the placenta that helped naruto garnish nutrients from kushinas blood also
    Carried bits and pieces of chakra . If kushinas blood had her own chakra I'm sure it would have kyuubis .

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    to say?

Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    I'm pretty sure the placenta that helped naruto garnish nutrients from kushinas blood also
    Carried bits and pieces of chakra . If kushinas blood had her own chakra I'm sure it would have kyuubis .
    Ew placenta.

OT: I don't think it's the same. Gold and Silver were inside the Kyuubi itself, while Naruto was inside Kushina (obviously) and Kurama was sealed within her chakra or soul. Not the same thing.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do the ends always justify the
    means?

This.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    in my sig!

Ew placenta.

OT: I don't think it's the same. Gold and Silver were inside the Kyuubi itself, while Naruto was inside Kushina (obviously) and Kurama was sealed within her chakra or soul. Not the same thing.
    Then why did naruto
    Come out with
    Whiskers

Status
    May 2012
    While you where reading this, I slipped into your house. And then into your mom. .
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the rage created by you,
    I am the thirst unsated by
    you, I am the HATE that HATE
    PRODUCED!

It could be true. If sora was able to go kyubi frm leftover chakra, naruto should too, right?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    to say?

Then why did naruto
    Come out with
    Whiskers
    Why do cats have whiskers? I'm not saying the Kyuubi didn't influence his birth, after all him being born is what weakened the seal in the first place. It's just not the same as Kinkaku and Ginkaku.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    in my sig!

Why do cats have whiskers? I'm not saying the Kyuubi didn't influence his birth, after all him being born is what weakened the seal in the first place. It's just not the same as Kinkaku and Ginkaku.
    After 9 months I'm sure he'll have more than kinkaku and gin . He has
    To . Also the fox was sealed in kushinas stomach right ? That's where naruto was for 9 months

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If the gold and silver brothers are able to go like 6 tails just by living inside the fox
    For a little while then naruto should have the ability to go further than they did .

My points

1) he was conceived while kushina had the fox inside of her
    2) he was in kushina for 9 months
    3) naruto was born with whiskers meaning he already had the foxes influence on him
    4) naruto has had the Kyuubi inside of
    Him for 16 years and even perfected or almost perfected the beasts power and unlike other jinjurikis , he should be able to survive extractions like his mom therefore actualy being able to tap into his own personal 9 tail chakra

What do you guys think ? I have never seen this thread. It could be a way for Kishi to actually let naruto keep bm if kurama was ever extracted
    Intereting, but I think Gin and Kin only got the chakra because they physically ate the nine tails chakra

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Shadow View Post
    It could be true. If sora was able to go kyubi frm leftover chakra, naruto should too, right?
    let me represent people on nb...NON CANON the sora was a filler arc therofore never existed.....]

now to the thread....i think maybe but if he has some personal kyuubi chakra i would be surprised , and im sure it would be very minimal.....i think that kurama chakra was just nurishing naruto....and due to a small bit being leaked through the seal, kuramas chakra influenced strictly his appearance.....but over all i dont think he has secret chakra, and i thin that we dont have enough evidence yet.....

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree, but no for the reasons you listed, but because Naruto took some of the Kyuubi's chakra to go in KCM and sealed it separately from the Kyuubi, so if he lost the Kyuubi he should still have KCM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    to say?

After 9 months I'm sure he'll have more than kinkaku and gin . He has
    To . Also the fox was sealed in kushinas stomach right ? That's where naruto was for 9 months
    It's not like Kurama is just sitting in there with Naruto like "So. . .you're the new guy huh?" I don;t think the fox was literally in her stomach. Kurama is chakra, the chakra network isn't the same as a bodily network of fluids and gases, so he isn;t in her actual stomach, it's just the center of the chakra network is located.