Page 4 of 14 « First 12345678 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 348
  1. #76
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobastank View Post
    Im a poor excuse for a fan? yet you cannot give proof all you have done was say kakashi is not kage level. i gave you reasons why. all you can do is insult me and repeat your opinion. your not good at debating at all


    -Nominated as a choice for hokage. [if he wasnt kage level why would they bring him up out of all the skilled ninja you mentioned?]

    -MS user [All MS USERS to date are low to high kage level why would kakashi not fall into that category especially when the head jonin of konoha nominated him for the job of hokage?]

    -Third division allied force Commander [Guess they hand this posistion out to people who are not kage level?]

    -Third data book total stats 34.5 [Hiruzen's total was 34 Jiraiya 35.5 he is up there with these two but hes not kage level?]

    Theres my proof wheres yours? before you call me stupid show me some proof foo
    Sheesh man you don't give up!!

    1) he was Kage level in the village, who else could have been Kage. The village was ass out!! They said shit we'll make a Jounin Hokage and even Kakashi knew that wasn't his role, as of why he didn't want to take it head on.

    2) The only notable thing about Kakashi's MS ability is Kamui, which is the only reason ppl consider him to be Kage.

    3) so were other Jounin, and he's a leading character, that means nothing.

    4) what does stats have to do with his ranking?? How irrelevant is that?!?

    The fact is Kakashi hasnt proven himself as being Kage level, that is what you haven't proven. When has he accomplished anything or defeated anyone?!? Hell this any be attached to anyone, but of nothing has shown is he achieved this rank from his performance he doesn't deserve it.
     
         

  2. #77
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    You're arguing on person opinion. He was already nominated to be hokage. They wouldn't do that if they didn't think he was ready.

    The reason jiriaya went to find tsunade was because kakashi wasn't ready in part 1 when he was compared Kabuto.

    Then he become much stronger during part 2. Then he was nominated because they though that he was strong & wise enough to lead his village and put his life up if need be.

    That's something, considering their is a lot of people who are strong that don't carry these traits.

    The reason people call it Low, Med and High kage is because their is exactly a strength limit. You may not be as strong as other kages in other village of as you're previous hokage but that doesn't mean to say that you're not good enough to be hokage.

    It just mean's your hokage but weren't the strongest, He would be kage level if minato and the rest weren't around but because they were you diminish his strength?

    Kakashi will always be hokage level due to his.... Intelligence, Skill, Speed, Leadership skill's, experience and loyalty.. Explain why he can't be hokage.
     
         

  3. #78
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobastank View Post
    Good Thread BTW!!!!



    No that he is kage level, never said he was kage. and yes Kabuto is kage level too. not saying this makes them kage. i never said that.

    -im saying he is strong enough to hang with them not that he is stronger than them.

    - i never said Kakashi>Hiruzen. i was just comparing the stats and showing the close levels. we all know Hiruzen>Kakashi but looking at the stats you can tell kakashi is kage level. he has kage level stats. how is that not proof he is kage level? i just wanna know that and i admit defeat. how is a ninja with kage level stats not kage level??
    oh ok that's fine, he can hang but he's not on their level nor should be considered than ranking, that's all ive been saying. lol
     
         

  4. #79
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Kakashi was only selected kage because there was no one else available for the position. It was an emergency setting as he was the best of the jounins in Konoha. That doesn't prove he is at the level of these 5 kages.
    None of the Kages atm could take on Minato or Hashirama yet their Kages?

    Just because you don't met up to past kages or present ones doesn't mean you're not eligible to be hokage.

    Their will always be one stronger than the other.
     
         

  5. #80
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I am free
    Posts
    1,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    I think Kishi is the one to be blamed. With zabuza knowing about him ( copy ninja kakashi ), he learnt over 1000 jutsus, he can use high level different elemental jutsu, mangekyo, potential kage after tsunade's apparent death etc... He made us presume that Kakashi was a very strong character while giving us at the same time no real 1vs1 kakashi fight and before the war arc ( that's his biggest mistake imo ) always stressing his average stamina. Now Kakashi's feats seem pretty wild
     
         

  6. #81
    A class of my own true enigma's Avatar
    Status
    true enigma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    If he is kage level than he is barely kage level. He cant be put so high just because there are so many shinobi who can without a doubt solo him, even though he is powerfull.
     
         

  7. #82
    Senior Member Noobastank's Avatar
    Status
    Noobastank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana [x] California []
    Posts
    1,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    Sheesh man you don't give up!!

    1) he was Kage level in the village, who else could have been Kage. The village was ass out!! They said shit we'll make a Jounin Hokage and even Kakashi knew that wasn't his role, as of why he didn't want to take it head on.

    2) The only notable thing about Kakashi's MS ability is Kamui, which is the only reason ppl consider him to be Kage.

    3) so were other Jounin, and he's a leading character, that means nothing.

    4) what does stats have to do with his ranking?? How irrelevant is that?!?

    The fact is Kakashi hasnt proven himself as being Kage level, that is what you haven't proven. When has he accomplished anything or defeated anyone?!? Hell this any be attached to anyone, but of nothing has shown is he achieved this rank from his performance he doesn't deserve it.
    :lmao: Most of this is opinion. no manga facts at all. And the KAMUI IS REASON ENOUGH TO BE LOW KAGE LEVEL! With out Kamui obito is shocking less powerful. but its the reason no one can hit him making him stronger than alot of ninjas. If ET is a a jutsu and is the reason why kabuto is number 1 then Kamui is the reason he is kage . As far as the stats go. thats how skilled he is so it is relevant. if you can tell me why his stats are that high but not kage level than i said i will admit defeat.


    how does one manage to have a 34.5 when you talk about level isnt a kage when his stats rival past kage and sanin? answer me this with FACTS[Not Opinion] and you win. his 34.5 is a fact

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    oh ok that's fine, he can hang but he's not on their level nor should be considered than ranking, that's all ive been saying. lol
    thats your opinion. little fact. but fine i suppose we can agree to disagree i guess
     
         
    Last edited by Noobastank; 11-07-2012 at 10:16 PM.

  8. #83
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Avoiding their attacks and waiting for an opening. Thats how he fights.
    Obito S/T alone would defend Bm naruto who is an above kage level ninja currently. Only people that can defeat Obito's S/T are Kakashi and Minato.
    His S/T alone puts him above 90% of the narutoverse.

    Oro might be able to avoid it, as for Sm users no.

    Amaterau doesn't travel, it appears on the target, The only way to dodge it is by having speed levels that the sharingan cannot see (Raikages v2 speed levels).

    Unless you have Armor covering your body (like the samurai armor or Gaara's sand armor), Even then they could easily just use another amaterasu after they shed that armor.
    deing able to defend against a Kage level shinobi doesnt make you Kage. Kabuto proven that in part one, it's actually being able to defeat someone on their tier (w/o specific advantages being the cause).

    Amaterau does travel, it travels directly to what the user is staring at. It's not instant, a common misconception. As when it missed A, it travelled and hit the guard behind him.
     
         

  9. #84
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    I think Kishi is the one to be blamed. With zabuza knowing about him ( copy ninja kakashi ), he learnt over 1000 jutsus, he can use high level different elemental jutsu, mangekyo, potential kage after tsunade's apparent death etc... He made us presume that Kakashi was a very strong character while giving us at the same time no real 1vs1 kakashi fight and before the war arc ( that's his biggest mistake imo ) always stressing his average stamina. Now Kakashi's feats seem pretty wild
    You have to remember that it's a manga they have to show improvement as the story goes along he has to progress, if he was just that good then he would of taken out everyone, not giving us interesting fight's of letting naruto improve by being able to help.

    Kish want's kakashi to be known for his incredible strength but he want's to break it in one bit at a time because, as the story goes along they start with weak characters which is obvious and then as naruto improves the opponents get stronger. If kakashi was to start of as strong as he is now. Then .... there wouldn't be a story, kish want's kakashi to be known for his amazing strength... just wait and see what he pulls off against obito
     
         

  10. #85
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,822
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    Sheesh man you don't give up!!

    1) he was Kage level in the village, who else could have been Kage. The village was ass out!! They said shit we'll make a Jounin Hokage and even Kakashi knew that wasn't his role, as of why he didn't want to take it head on.

    2) The only notable thing about Kakashi's MS ability is Kamui, which is the only reason ppl consider him to be Kage.

    3) so were other Jounin, and he's a leading character, that means nothing.

    4) what does stats have to do with his ranking?? How irrelevant is that?!?

    The fact is Kakashi hasnt proven himself as being Kage level, that is what you haven't proven. When has he accomplished anything or defeated anyone?!? Hell this any be attached to anyone, but of nothing has shown is he achieved this rank from his performance he doesn't deserve it.
    jiraiya also considers kakashi as kage level.

    When he was talking to tsunade about who will become the 6th hokage after her, jiraiya said "Kakashi is a Given".

    While kakashi hasn't Any overpowered techs/Jutsu's (Besides Kamui), He is Kage level.
    He can possibly defeat 3 of the current 5kages (Gaara/Mei/Tsunade), Out of 10 he would win some of the fights.
     
         

  11. #86
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by true enigma View Post
    If he is kage level than he is barely kage level. He cant be put so high just because there are so many shinobi who can without a doubt solo him, even though he is powerfull.
    Barely kage level?

    I don't understand all you people.... Tsunade doesn't even compare to match up to minato, does that mean anything under minato is not kage level? No......

    Their is point were you're strength is enough but you need more than strength, like.....

    Wisdom, Intelligence, Leadership skills, Experience and knowledge in battle. Skill, Strength and Loyalty.

    These are traits that are taken likely, Kakashi fit's all these very well which is why he was selected for hokage. Anyone who says any different is in denial.
     
         

  12. #87
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobastank View Post
    :lmao: Most of this is opinion. no manga facts at all. And the KAMUI IS REASON ENOUGH TO BE LOW KAGE LEVEL! With out Kamui obito is shocking less powerful. but its the reason no one can hit him making him stronger than alot of ninjas. If ET is a a jutsu and is the reason why kabuto is number 1 then Kamui is the reason he is kage . As far as the stats go. thats how skilled he is so it is relevant. if you can tell me why his stats are that high but not kage level than i said i will admit defeat.


    how does one manage to have a 34.5 when you talk about level isnt a kage when his stats rival past kage and sanin? answer me this with FACTS[Not Opinion] and you win. his 34.5 is a fact



    thats your opinion. little fact. but fine i suppose we can agree to disagree i guess
    This whole thing was pointing out that ONE jutsu can't grant someone the level of being automatic Kage!! Kabuto was Kage level without Edo, Tobi became Kage level once getting the rinnegan and tailed beast.

    I can ask how questions all day regarding the databook and what's shown in the manga:
    Ex) How does one have low chakra stats yet spam constantly?!

    Kakashi is overall skilled but not Kage boy! His stats represent an overall skilled shinobi, not the jutsu he utilizes, etc. This is why he would be owned but most shinobi declared Kage level.
     
         

  13. #88
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    None of the Kages atm could take on Minato or Hashirama yet their Kages?

    Just because you don't met up to past kages or present ones doesn't mean you're not eligible to be hokage.

    Their will always be one stronger than the other.
    Can you prove it to me how these people don't compare to Minato? That's just your opinion. Until I don't see facts, you can't say that it is a fact.
     
         

  14. #89
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    #3hunna
    Posts
    12,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Cant tell if troll or dum

    If your going to say kakashi is jounin then tsunade is definitely chuunin


    Also the fact that he got nominated to be hokage..

    Kakashi is easily mid kage level and without kamui hes low kage

    I suggest you read the manga again kakashi is not jounin level

    Dear god...
     
         

  15. #90
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    jiraiya also considers kakashi as kage level.

    When he was talking to tsunade about who will become the 6th hokage after her, jiraiya said "Kakashi is a Given".

    While kakashi hasn't Any overpowered techs/Jutsu's (Besides Kamui), He is Kage level.
    He can possibly defeat 3 of the current 5kages (Gaara/Mei/Tsunade), Out of 10 he would win some of the fights.
    Kakashi being the student of Minato, overall skilled and smart, of course he would be a given in a village full of fodder (excluding Gai, Naurto, and Danzo was disliked). Who else could have been choosen?!?! He's only way of defeating them would be by Kamui and that alone shouldn't place one at such a high level. Those three posses much more than just a simple jutsu, and have actually accomplished things. Kakashi sits at Kage guard level, the like vice president so when he/she are outta the picture you default the position.
     
         

  16. #91
    Senior Member Noobastank's Avatar
    Status
    Noobastank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana [x] California []
    Posts
    1,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    This whole thing was pointing out that ONE jutsu can't grant someone the level of being automatic Kage!! Kabuto was Kage level without Edo, Tobi became Kage level once getting the rinnegan and tailed beast.

    I can ask how questions all day regarding the databook and what's shown in the manga:
    Ex) How does one have low chakra stats yet spam constantly?!

    Kakashi is overall skilled but not Kage boy! His stats represent an overall skilled shinobi, not the jutsu he utilizes, etc. This is why he would be owned but most shinobi declared Kage level.
    :rofl: Im done talking to you. Xd your a funny guy


    @blazekev90 Good thread. i disagree with you but atleast you are capable of a reasonable debate Props to you for the good thread and good debate sir. My opinion still stand that kakashi is Low-Kage level. Kakashi can be soloed by so many other ninja, that does not mean he is kage level simply because most of the ninja who can are also kage level. but opinion is opinion i guess. Good thread and debate sir
     
         
    Last edited by Noobastank; 11-07-2012 at 10:37 PM.

  17. #92
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    Cant tell if troll or dum

    If your going to say kakashi is jounin then tsunade is definitely chuunin


    Also the fact that he got nominated to be hokage..

    Kakashi is easily mid kage level and without kamui hes low kage

    I suggest you read the manga again kakashi is not jounin level

    Dear god...
    lol this post isnt even worth entertaining, it's clearly a joke along with that avatar.
     
         

  18. #93
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I am free
    Posts
    1,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    You have to remember that it's a manga they have to show improvement as the story goes along he has to progress
    Im all for character development and kakashi is one of my fav character.
    -Against pain : a couple of kamui, raiton bushin, raikiri etc.. And he died of exhaustion.
    -a few weeks after now see what he've been doing in the war : he used sharingan for 2 days straight, spams kamui and raikiri vs obito, took a hit from a cloaked jinchuuriki.
    It feels off
     
         

  19. #94
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Can you prove it to me how these people don't compare to Minato? That's just your opinion. Until I don't see facts, you can't say that it is a fact.
    You're whole argument here is invalid bro! You're going on you're person opinion by saying he's not kage level. he's already been nominated regardless of the situation you make up to prove that's why he was chosen, because it was already stated that he was a given to take over even when she was alive, if he wasn't even they would of planned ahead but they though he would do just fine.

    I was using minato as an example to show superiority, which is did when fighting the Raikage, which proves that he was better which is a fact and has been proven be the manga.

    The point i was making is that just because you don't match up to the strength of the previous kages doesn't mean you're not eligible because clearly they don't set the bar. meaning just because your not stronger as the other previous ones doesn't mean you're not kage material so comparing him with the other kages to determine weither he's hokage material is illogical.
     
         

  20. #95
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    #3hunna
    Posts
    12,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    @blazekev i wasnt joking im stating facts.

    And a avatar joke?

    Coming from the person who has a snake pedo who got fodderized and one shotted by itachi 2 times.
     
         

  21. #96
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    Im all for character development and kakashi is one of my fav character.
    -Against pain : a couple of kamui, raiton bushin, raikiri etc.. And he died of exhaustion.
    -a few weeks after now see what he've been doing in the war : he used sharingan for 2 days straight, spams kamui and raikiri vs obito, took a hit from a cloaked jinchuuriki.
    It feels off
    There is always food pill's plus ... he didn't fight for 2 day's straight, well according to the latest anime episodes then he actually had a rest at night. It wasn't a whole solid 2 day's of fighting..

    I know what you mean, i get where you're coming from but it's the same with itachi in a way.

    He was able to use amaterasu once and was saying how dodge it was in part one. Yet in the sasuke fight he was spamming away. Same thing with tsukuyomi
     
         

  22. #97
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    @blazekev i wasnt joking im stating facts.

    And a avatar joke?

    Coming from the person who has a snake pedo who got fodderized and one shotted by itachi 2 times.
    yup and who's still alive and kicking, mad? Also, you stated what fact? the only thing proven in your post is that you know how to write meaningless post and add to my thread count, which wasnt needed.

    You may exit now, moving on...
     
         

  23. #98
    Missing-nin Sasuke eats nards's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke eats nards is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    624
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    that's ridiculous, one jutsu doesnt put you at Kage level
    he has way more than one technique brudduh
     
         

  24. #99
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    You're whole argument here is invalid bro! You're going on you're person opinion by saying he's not kage level. he's already been nominated regardless of the situation you make up to prove that's why he was chosen, because it was already stated that he was a given to take over even when she was alive, if he wasn't even they would of planned ahead but they though he would do just fine.

    I was using minato as an example to show superiority, which is did when fighting the Raikage, which proves that he was better which is a fact and has been proven be the manga.

    The point i was making is that just because you don't match up to the strength of the previous kages doesn't mean you're not eligible because clearly they don't set the bar. meaning just because your not stronger as the other previous ones doesn't mean you're not kage material so comparing him with the other kages to determine weither he's hokage material is illogical.
    Wasn't Jariya chosen first?
     
         

  25. #100
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    #3hunna
    Posts
    12,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Alive and kicking thanks to getting revived by a 16 year old lmfao what a disgrace.

    mad?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •