Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    In detention
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Who's more intellegient Itachi/Kakashi/Minato?

Kakashi and Minato's plans arent that good

In detention
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    Mine is based on how successful their plans are.

Minato
    Kakashi
    Itachi
    The **** are you talking about?
    Itachi planned 8 years of Sasuke's life. Obito would have died if he didnt izanagi, Minato was a fail all together. Name one plan kakashi has done, please

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

Quote Originally Posted by romeboii View Post
    sasuke was alone because his family died but all the girls liked him and he just ignored them
    I'd ignore a bunch of annoying 12-year-old gold-diggers too. Naruto's envy of that aspect of Sasuke's life was childish. And you're not hearing me. Naruto said Iruka saved him, Iruka being a father figure. Peers blindly admiring you for looks and talent is no substitute for not having a caring adult help you after your parents and family have been butchered lol.

Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato - Everyone seems to be in awe of this man; Jiraiya, Kakashi, Ay, Bee, Tsunade to name a but a few. Heralded as a once in a decade genius that has not been seen again since his untimely demise [1], described as having an unparalleled capacity as a shinobi [2], capable of deducing the mechanics of a jutsu with only a single look [3][4], Minato also formulated a variety of top tier jutsu such as Rasengan, Hiraishin and Shiki Fūjin. His ability to act under extreme time constraints and pressure was evident during Obito's unexpected assault on the village, with the lives of his wife, newborn son and fellow villagers on the line. Yondaime also had to account for Konoha's military position and status amongst the other Hidden Villages. Smart men know when to gamble and his gamble certainly paid off.

Kakashi - Hyped as being the most analytically sound shinobi alive by Maito Gai [5]. Quite frankly, his age of accomplishments speak for themselves; graduation at 5, chūnin at 6 and jōnin at 13, although the latter age is merely speculation as many believe Kakashi to actually be three years younger than his teammates Obito and Rin; this would make him a 10 year old jōnin during Kakashi Gaiden. Perhaps he will surpass his Sensei in this very fight.

Itachi - He'd likely be first had his plan not failed so spectacularly. His teacher praised him as being the best student he had ever taught;

Teacher: "The honor is mine. Itachi was the most gifted student I ever had the pleasure to mentor...I've never seen such a remarkable student. We barely had to teach him anything at all.

Fugaku: "You exaggerate."

Teacher: "No, No."
    With his father of course heaping the usual biased praised any parent would give to their child. Of course, Itachi was a true prodigy, although he, along with others (such as Sasuke) tended to overestimate his skills [6][7]. He benefited from having KKG hax; the others did not. Itachi also admitted that he had failed as was responsible for Sasuke walking down such a dark road [8] - had he not been so foolish as to do everything himself then perhaps, in his own words, he would have been successful [9][10], like Minato was. It's this failure which limits Itachi's place on my list.

Last edited by OnPoint; 11-06-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    His teacher praised him as being the best student he had ever taught;
    Most of your post downgrades Itachi lol, but:

Viz: Teacher: "The honor is mine. Itachi was the most gifted student I ever had the pleasure to mentor...I've never seen such a remarkable student. We barely had to teach him anything at all.

Fugaku: "You exaggerate."

Teacher: "No, No."

--

princess of iwagakure:Academy Teacher: It's my pleasure. A genius since the founding of the academy....There were never a student as bright as he was. To the point that there was no single thing I had to take care of.

Fugaku: That is a bit too much praising.

Academy Teacher: No, not at all.

--

Shisui::: Not at all! I wasn't much of a help. Of all the geniuses since the creation of the Academy, until now there's never been a student as excellent as that kid. There's only so much assistance I can give to someone like that.

--

Njt:

Page 4:
    兄弟そろってお世話になります。
    I ask you to guide this boy just like you did his brother

Page 5:

いやいやお世話だなど
    Guide? no no, there was no need...

忍者学校(アカデミー)
    始まって以来の天才・・・
    あの子ほど優秀な生徒は今までいま んでしたよ
    He(the brother) was the greatest genious the Academy had seen since it's foundation.... There hasn't been a finer student than him.

---

Also, Kakashi benefited from "KKG hax" too. "The Copy Cat Nin," "Master of 1000 jutsu," etc.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato - Everyone seems to be in awe of this man; Jiraiya, Kakashi, Ay, Bee, Tsunade to name a but a few. Heralded as a once in a decade genius that has not been seen again since his untimely demise [1], described as having an unparalleled capacity as a shinobi [2], capable of deducing the mechanics of a jutsu with only a single look [3][4], Minato also formulated a variety of top tier jutsu such as Rasengan, Hiraishin and Shiki Fūjin. His ability to act under extreme time constraints and pressure was evident during Obito's unexpected assault on the village, with the lives of his wife, newborn son and fellow villagers on the line. Yondaime also had to account for Konoha's military position and status amongst the other Hidden Villages. Smart men know when to gamble and his gamble certainly paid off.

Kakashi - Hyped as being the most analytically sound shinobi alive by Maito Gai [5]. Quite frankly, his age of accomplishments speak for themselves; graduation at 5, chūnin at 6 and jōnin at 13, although the latter age is merely speculation as many believe Kakashi to actually be three years younger than his teammates Obito and Rin; this would make him a 10 year old jōnin during Kakashi Gaiden. Perhaps he will surpass his Sensei in this very fight.

Itachi - He'd likely be first had his plan not failed so spectacularly. His teacher praised him as being the best student he had ever taught;

With his father of course heaping the usual biased praised any parent would give to their child. Of course, Itachi was a true prodigy, although he, along with others (such as Sasuke) tended to overestimate his skills [6][7]. He benefited from having KKG hax; the others did not. Itachi also admitted that he had failed as was responsible for Sasuke walking down such a dark road [8] - had he not been so foolish as to do everything himself then perhaps, in his own words, he would have been successful [9][10], like Minato was. It's this failure which limits Itachi's place on my list.
    Well explained.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well explained.

Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@Lilt, VIZ > the others. And you will see that what I said was, infact, the words of the VIZ translation. Kakashi was a prodigy before acquiring the Sharingan.

Last edited by OnPoint; 11-06-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roby View Post
    For me

1.Minato
    2.Itachi
    3.Kakashi

This^^^

Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?

Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    Mine is based on how successful their plans are.

Minato
    Kakashi
    Itachi
    basically this, itachi feat shows that his intelligence are the most mediocre compared to kakashi and minato, minato was able to save konaha,save his wife, and whip obitio off a plan he thought of in minutes and did it single handily, while itachi intelligence has never been testes because hes never been in the serious situations to pull off a miracle like kakashi and minato.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hard call between Kakashi and Minato.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

It all depends upon how clairvoyant a person is. Going by the presented individuals, Itachi is the most far-sighted one - if I keep Madara out of the picture. He was much more analytical and planned years ahead. This alone should the deciding factor on all fronts. Minato's village saving tactic was a gamble through and through. Going by the words of a prophecy is as short-sighted as any one can get. Kakashi may be able to plan things in the spur of the moment, as he is good with bursts of analytical intelligence, but his long run planning is the worst out of the lot. If he figured out Obito's Kamuai, then he himself possess it. Minato had never seen that technique, and figured it out on his own. He deserves a place above this man by a large margin for his insightful analysis.

For me: Itachi - Minato - and Kakashi by a large difference at third place.

Minato was able to take out the person that is running a mock in the manga atm in a matter of about 1 minute. He stopped the 9 tails from destroying the village ... He successfully put the 9 tail naruto's body because he knew that one day he would have to fight tobi and defeat him which is what's happening atm. He's shown great feat's of Intelligence by Creating most of his arsenal, such as Rasengan which he created after analyzing the TTB, which he seen once. Death reaper seal which is an incredible jutsu, also another jutsu that has yet to be beaten on speed FTG.

He was able to see that Kakashi's lightning blade wasn't right after seeing it for 1 second. He was able to take out a squad of around 50 guy's.. He was hokage, he managed to stop the cloud village from taking the 9 tail's. He took A & Bee several time's are one each every time.

Kakashi was able to beat itachi at the start of part 2... He's managed to help destroy tobi's mask and id him. He was able to take out diedara's arms and save Garaa. He was able to get the information about nagato's abilities to everyone, by helping fat boy get away. He was able to help and destroy Hidan and Kakuzu. He helped naruto survive in the current's chapters by helping him destroy the tailed beasts.

He also lead a team of the Allied shinobi forces, helped them fight and piratically done most of the work in killing the 7 sword men, he used his intelligence to help naruto learn rasenshuriken in a few week's which would usually take year's.

What did Itachi do exactly ? He followed the akatsuki after getting "ORDERED" by danzo. he got help from Tobi to destroy his clan. he then got sasuke to hate him? Who wouldn't, Then after that he gave the person who hates the leaf village the most new power's a mean don't get me wrong but that sounds a little stupid?

What else did he do? Oh yeah he stopped edo Tensei with another person abilities. it was just luck for him that he was the only person that was able to break free. I don't understand why he's praised so much he's done nothing that impresses me.

Your a joke ....
    Intelligence and physical strength are two very different things. Beating someone with brute force and using an opportunity to strike don't even stand on equal grounds. Intelligence has everything to do with weighing your opponents strength and being the right opportunist.

Also, your other 'posts' on Itachi driving Sasuke to turn evil are grossly subjective. Did you ever stop and think that there in so such thing as a hero- as one nation's hero is another nation's monster? No matter which way you look at it, Konoha is only 'good' for the benefit of its own people. They are evil for pein's destroyed village, for murdered ninjas, for Sasuke.

Other than that, all political systems are nothing but political charades to gain superiority through pure evil means. Sasuke did what was necessary to survive. This is real intelligence. Clinging on the petty concepts of nation and the branched out patriotism and Jingoism and base them as logics to lead ones life is supreme stupidity. Whichever character is bound by this, is damn idiot on all fronts, as he fails to see the world and plan things with all perspectives in mind. Think about this, for a change.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    It all depends upon how clairvoyant a person is. Going by the presented individuals, Itachi is the most far-sighted one - if I keep Madara out of the picture. He was much more analytical and planned years ahead. This alone should the deciding factor on all fronts. Minato's village saving tactic was a gamble through and through. Going by the words of a prophecy is as short-sighted as any one can get. Kakashi may be able to plan things in the spur of the moment, as he is good with bursts of analytical intelligence, but his long run planning is the worst out of the lot. If he figured out Obito's Kamuai, then he himself possess it. Minato had never seen that technique, and figured it out on his own. He deserves a place above this man by a large margin for his insightful analysis.

For me: Itachi - Minato - and Kakashi by a large difference at third place.
    For some reason, your order does not surprise me.
    Minato only learned about Kamui what was obvious - that he cannot attack while being intangible.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

I think Blaze owned all of you Minato fans

O Well

Member kakashi of the sharingan1's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

Minato and Itachi are at the same level with Kakashi just a bit below.

But that bit doesn't come into play at all

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

Everyone else realized Minato's plan would have If it wasn't for Itachi?? You do realize tobi and akatsuki would have taken naruto and kurama as a kid if it wasn't for Itachi making a deal with him...ofc everything lined up perfectly for Minato because

As I said before, Minato's "PLAN" was based on a prophecy... a prophecy of a frog who had never been wrong before in his life... Since Minato was about to kill himself, Naruto HAD to have been the "saviour" thus he knew sealing kurama in him would have been a good idea..... If Itachi had a prophecy to go by then how could what ever plan he made go wrong? It's simply much harder for your plans to work out with blind judgment like Itachi did...

Had Jiraya not told Minato about the prophecy, I do wonder what his decision that night would have been...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

For some reason, your order does not surprise me.
    Minato only learned about Kamui what was obvious - that he cannot attack while being intangible.
    So Kakashi having the technique in his arsenal is less obvious just because you feel like it? Cry me a river, Takos. Kakashi is not at Minato's level, and I actually hate the man who chose the village over his child, cast aside his responsibility as a parent, and left Naruto in a world of misery. I loathe this guy actually. And nothing a fanboy says, would ever change my perception, so that 'no surprise me' is a crap shot on your part at best. Try harder.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    So Kakashi having the technique in his arsenal is less obvious just because you feel like it? Cry me a river, Takos. Kakashi is not at Minato's level, and I actually hate the man who chose the village over his child, cast aside his responsibility as a parent, and left Naruto in a world of misery. I loathe this guy actually. And nothing a fanboy says, would ever change my perception, so that 'no surprise me' is a crap shot on your part at best. Try harder.
    I never stated you were a Minato fan. Likewise, I never stated Kakashi is at Minato's level. I simply know you're a Kakashi hater and Uchiha fan, so the order Itachi>Minato>Kakashi "by a large difference" does not surprise me at all.

In terms of battlewise intellect, Kakashi was stated to be the most analytical and what's more, outsmarted Itachi. Simple as that and enough to state that Kakashi>Itachi in this area. Minato has too few feats to be qualified, he might be above Kakashi, he might be under Itachi, I don't know.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Though there are lot of things that imo are wrong with the original post and i could upload a few images i dont think i need to because this is all subjective, however what isnt is where you got the idea that minato created hirashin but more importantly the Shiki Fujin. We know that its explicitly said that he created rasengan. With hirashin though this hasnt been explicitly said it been hinted that he came up with the fuinjutsu for it. As for the Shiki Fujin, though it hasnt been said either way i can assure you that there are arguments towards it being one of the fuinjutsu's that kushina taught him

Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Though there are lot of things that imo are wrong with the original post and i could upload a few images i dont think i need to because this is all subjective, however what isnt is where you got the idea that minato created hirashin but more importantly the Shiki Fujin. We know that its explicitly said that he created rasengan. With hirashin though this hasnt been explicitly said it been hinted that he came up with the fuinjutsu for it. As for the Shiki Fujin, though it hasnt been said either way i can assure you that there are arguments towards it being one of the fuinjutsu's that kushina taught him
    Strike it off if you deem it necessary, he will not drop a place on my list because of it. As you say, it's not been confirmed either way, but there are no other confirmed users outside of Sandaime and Yondaime Hokage - and we know Sarutobi wasn't the one who fabricated it.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Strike it off if you deem it necessary, he will not drop a place on my list because of it. As you say, it's not been confirmed either way, but there are no other confirmed users outside of Sandaime and Yondaime Hokage - and we know Sarutobi wasn't the one who fabricated it.
    Not at all, i said this was all subjective.
    I just thought you might explain why you claimed he created the shiki fujin, thats all

Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Not at all, i said this was all subjective.
    I just thought you might explain why you claimed he created the shiki fujin, thats all
    I don't think he (or anyone, to be honest) created the Shinigami; rather, found a method of calling forth this demon. The question remains, however; how do you summon a death god? Do you, therefore, need to make a contract with the God?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I never stated you were a Minato fan. Likewise, I never stated Kakashi is at Minato's level. I simply know you're a Kakashi hater and Uchiha fan, so the order Itachi>Minato>Kakashi "by a large difference" does not surprise me at all.

In terms of battlewise intellect, Kakashi was stated to be the most analytical and what's more, outsmarted Itachi. Simple as that and enough to state that Kakashi>Itachi in this area. Minato has too few feats to be qualified, he might be above Kakashi, he might be under Itachi, I don't know.
    Wow, you are onto something. I actually dislike Itachi, for your kind information. I don't care about your Kakashi obsession, okay? As far-sightedness reigns supreme over intelligence that is limited to extremely short spans of times. It's just common sense.

The Ruler of Swagakure Shodaime Swagkage's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Puppet Master~ View Post
    My list is the same, Minato is blond so he goes last xD
    You do know that there are blonds on NB?