Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

My Name Is Gin... Ichimaru Gin

基本情報|Basic Information

Name: Gin Ichimaru
    Nickname: Snake
    Clan: Steel

見える|Looks

Gin is fairly ordinary in terms of clothing, and he doesn't wear any unique items. His overall appearance, however, is not as normal. He keeps his eyes constantly narrowed to slits, rarely ever opening his eyes enough to visibly reveal their bright sky blue-color. Although he appears to be an early to mid twenty-year-old person, he is unusually thin and tall with very sharp features giving him a skeletal appearance. He bears unusual silver hair (his name refers to his hair color; gin [銀] is Japanese for silver). He also keeps his face set in a wide mocking smile, which he only wipes off on rare occasions of annoyance, surprise, confusion, or even sadness.

The hilt of his blade is visible sticking out from under the robe through the opening down to his waist. Later Gin is seen wearing a white hakama, instead of the black ones he was last seen in. Gin wears his robe open in a narrow 'V' down to his waist, closed to below the hips, and then open again to the hem, which falls about mid-calf. His robe has long bell sleeves, into which he hides his hands like some do with kimono sleeves. The lining of the robe and edges or layers of the under-robe(s) appear to be black.

個人性|Personality

Gin is one of the most mysterious Shinobi in the series, since his almost constant smile and slitted eyes, combined with his heavy use of sarcasm and mocking politeness, make it very difficult to discern his thoughts. Many find his demeanor and appearance rather unsettling and there are very few who were willing to trust him even before he was revealed as a traitor. Gin seems to be fully aware of the effect he has on others and more than once has been seen toying with people's emotional states for his own amusement. A ninja noted to herself that she felt like she was being strangled by snakes whenever he spoke, even if he was not speaking to her directly. Gin speaks with a distinct Kyoto dialect, which is polite but indirect.

村の情報|Village Info

Village of Birth: Iwagakure
    Village of Alliance: Kumogakure

ランクチャクラ|Rank & Chakra Info[/COLOR]

忍者ランク|Ninja Rank:Kage

専門|Specialty: Lightning Release, Wind Release

風雲|Elements:
    Fire- Completed
    Wind- Completed
    Water- Completed
    Earth- Completed
    Lightning- Completed
    Steel- In progress
    Rain- In progress

忍術|Ninjutsu:
    Ninjutsu- In Progress
    Genjutsu- In Progress
    Taijutsu- In progress
    Snakes- Completed
    Snake Techniques- In progress
    The Lesser Birds of Paradise- Owner

"''Emotions? Nope, I've got nothin' like that. I told you when we first met, didn't I? I'm a snake. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty.""

背景情報|Background Info

The Birth

Gin was born in the lovely village of Iwagakure. He was born into a family with a strong bloodline also known as a Kekkei Genkai. This Kekkei Genkai is known as Steel Release. Gin didn't know his parents that well, because when Gin was at a young age, his parents had died in the Great War. After his parents died, Gin was raised by his grandmother, until about the age of 14. After Gin had graduated from the shinobi academy at an early age, Gin was placed in a team with TheLeader and Reborn. The Captain of this squad was none other then Mathias. Mathias lead Team 7 through many missions, and help us perfect our jutsu learning through random training sessions and teamwork. Unlike TheLeader, Reborn and Gin didn't have a natural affinity for earth. So, Mathias made sure to find which element they were naturally good at. Luckily both Reborn and Gin had a natural affinity for Wind, and so Mathias trained them hard in wind. Mathias had many students, but he commented on Reborn and Gins exceptional learning ability and focused on developing them further. Unfortunately though, before Gin could fully finish his training with Mathias, he was told the truth about his parents death. The truth was that his parents could have been saved by the Tsuchikage, but he decided that they rather two people die then putting the whole village at risk, so he decided against it. When Gin heard this, He immediately left the village, he was 14 years old and already harbored some hatred to Iwagakure. Gin travels for a while till he landed in a village called Amegakure. Although till this day, he hopes to see his teammates and his sensei again.

Amekagure Saga

Gin entered Amegakure, but didn't like the setting, it was always raining. He decided he'd better just resupply and move on. After he had gotten his supplies he met Aizen, Aizen wasn't from Amegakure but he had been in town for a while. The two chit chatted and then Aizen mentioned that he had been receiving training from Hanzo in the art of Rain. He told Gin he should come with him and to learn it. Gin told him that he didn't know any water jutsu and hadn't completely mastered his wind. Aizen decided to help him out, Aizen taught him everything he needed to know when it came to mastering these elements and as soon as was finished, Aizen went to Hanzo and decided to begin the training in Rain. Gin decided to just watch and not participate. After a few months, Aizen decided he'd go visit Sunagakure and see what its like there, he asked Gin to come along but Gin told him that he has another destination he wishes to go to. After Aizen had left, Gin was prepared to leave when he ran into a man with a black cloak on with red clouds on it. Gin knew who he was, or rather who he was affiliated with. The Akatsuki member saw this 15 year old boy and took an interest in him. He took off his hood, and introduced himself as Nagato.. , He said that Gin looked like a boy with Potential and he took him in. He taught how to mess with people minds in the art of genjutsu, although that training never finished, Nagato.. taught Gin one of Gin's favorite things. He taught him how to summon snakes, this was great for Gin, because later in his travels, the snakes prove to be great companions. Gin was grateful to Nagato.. for this, and before departing for Kirigakure, he told Nagato.. that he would love to help him just as Nagato.. helped him.

Kirigakure Saga

On his way to Kirigakure, Gin took some time off and trained in the element of Earth. This element came easier to him and he learned it quick, it also didn't hurt to have a teacher of great excellence in Coyote to help him along the way. When Gin arrived in Kirigakure, he was 17 years old. He went into a pub and immediately recognized a face, it was Reborn is old teammate. Ecstatic as ever, they sit down for hours and rejoice the good old days. Reborn tells Gin that Mathias has now become the Tsuchikage. Gin wasn't surprised his sensei got the title, Gin till this days wonders if he should go visit his old teacher, and maybe with him as the kage, he can let go of his hatred towards the village. A couple days later, Reborn shows Gin around the village and introduces him Migualon J.J. and the two become good friends. Mig teaches Gin the art of Lightning, and Gin is exceptionally good at it, like always he surprises his sensei with outstanding work. After catching up with Reborn and meeting some new people, Gin heads out, his journey to find a new home continues. He finally gets on the main land and meets, three people. Teno, -Broly-, and Selendrile, these three were chilling and had noticed Gin and his facial expression. They told him to comeover and hangout, and the three become good friends. They had practice spars daily, and Gin and -Broly- would always go at it to the fullest, Gin usually always won but that was because he was more experienced then -Broly-. It's rumored that present day, -Broly- is one of the more stronger people in Konoha and an exceptional Taijutsu user. Gin and -Broly- became rivals and pushed each other to the brink of exhaustion. Teno and Selendrile, both accomplished fighters, saw that Gin Lightning wasn't complete, so they trained him and completed his mastery of it. Also Teno gave him, his own summoning contract. A year later the 4 parted ways and Gin was still unaware of where to go. He had decided to visit the land of Lightning to see where that would lead him.

Present Day

Gin made his way to Kumogakure and there, he found his new home. The Raikage Mugiwara welcomed him and he was also welcomed in by many others. He met ~xstukune~ and till today he has been Gin's closest friend in the village and both have competed and gone on missions together ever since. He stayed there and perfected his Katon, thanks to the wonderful help from Piccolosan. Gin made sure to help this village in any way possible, he wanted to be the one his friends relied on when it got tough, so he worked extra hard to do this. Now that Mugiwara as stepped down and Kirabi is now the Raikage, Gin is trying even harder to impress the new Raikage and hopefully one day he would be recognized. He has the support of his friends, dm1202, Necron, 4th Raikage, Serpent, Dead Bones, riverslade, Gitanshu, Enzup and all the other villagers.

-To Be Continued-

他人|Other

Abilities
    Lightning Affinity
    Thanks to teachings of Mig and General Teno and Selendrile, Gin has Unlocked his natural affinity of Lightning, he can do all Lightning techiques with the minimal one hand seal.

Wind Affinity
    Thanks to Mathias and Aizen, Gin has excelled in the usage of wind techniques, he can do all wind techniques faster and use faster handseals then the average shinobi.

Summoings
    Gin has two summoning tattos, one on each arm, His left arm summons the Birds of the Bird Contract Lesser of Praradise, and his Right arm is the tattoo for his Snake contract that Nagato.. let him sign.

Genius
    When Gin was younger, he was hailed as a child genius. He was highly proficient in his classes at the Shinobi Academy, and he graduated in one year. His skill was already evident at a young age when he gained a jounin position in the shortly after graduating, ultimately surpassing the previous child prodigy Kaien Shiba, who was already an adult and had taken five years to become a seated officer.

Will Of Lightning
    Gin has a really strong willpower and carries the will of Lightning inside from his very proud village of Kumogakure. Having such strong will means that in a fight, small injuries are not enough to stop him. His will to live for and be recognized and protect the village is a very great deal, it has helped him many times in fights.

Weapon
    It looks like an ordinary wakizashi. The hilt is light-blue with a tsuba made of two slim swirls of metal looping around the blade to make an open oval, resembling an "S".

Shinsō: God Spear
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Mid-Range
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: "Shinso" looks like an ordinary wakizashi. Though from its appearance it may look normal, it actually carries a unique ability like none other before.
    The sword's ability focuses around the user sending a tremendous amount of chakra into the blade of the sword. As soon as the chakra is stored inside the sword the use says "Shoot to kill Shinso", as soon as the user says the last words the sword releases a large amount of chakra outwards from the blade straight forward at such a enormous speed that one without a dojutsu would find it hard to track (but not impossible). The chakra released from the blade is white in color, and is incredibly sharp. As the chakra is released from the blade, the user is capable of swinging the sword, sending the chakra still attached to the sword around as if it was a blade. The blade also carries tremendous force when extending. So much force that it can destroy any B-Rank defense or below. Shinsō is capable of reaching a maximum length equivalent to 10times its original length, Thus making the chakra shoot up to mid range. As soon as the chakra hits something it disperses after a few seconds, though if the chakra comes into contact with nothing, the user could swing his blade around in that turn, while it reverts back as soon as the next turn starts. The chakra blast strength is S-Rank.
    The chakra has the same cutting power as the blade, and the time it takes to release Shinso to its full length is the same amount it takes to form a single handseal.

-Releasing the chakra from the sword counts as one of the users three moves per turn
    -Can be used 3 times per battle
    -Can Only be used|taught by Better

写真|Pictures:

Theme Song and Background Music:

戦い|Battles

Won: N/A
    Lost: N/A

~Approved~

Last edited by Caliburn; 12-04-2012 at 01:17 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Re: My Name Is Gin... Ichimaru Gin

Updating Gin, changed it to steel release, and applied for Rain test, hopefully i pass the test

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    “In three words I can sum up
    everything I've learned about
    life: it goes on.”

Oh Yeah! My Name Is

Nice Signature and ichimaru is a Beast!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Epic bio, looks familiar though >.>

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

i will actually update for real next time just because you mentioned me

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com

Hey Gin hows your Arm

Nice bio :D

Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman

Like a baws

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good shit bro

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Path View Post
    Oh Yeah! My Name Is

Nice Signature and ichimaru is a Beast!

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Epic bio, looks familiar though >.>
    thanks <_<

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    i will actually update for real next time just because you mentioned me
    haha thanks tho

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Phoenix View Post
    Hey Gin hows your Arm

Nice bio :D
    you know what had happened was......

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by markdabomb22 View Post
    Like a baws
    thanks dude
    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    good shit bro
    good looks bro

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

This is crappy... Mostly cuz you didn't even put me in the history >_< I mean we were in the tourney together does that count for nothing?

JK its good but seriously man, i'm not even in the bio

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made a terrible mistake..

Beautiful i wanted to cry..

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by ~xtsukune~ View Post
    This is crappy... Mostly cuz you didn't even put me in the history >_< I mean we were in the tourney together does that count for nothing?

JK its good but seriously man, i'm not even in the bio
    you were the first name i thought of when it came to the present day, idk how i forgot putting you in now lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid Sage View Post
    Beautiful i wanted to cry..
    thank you

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    you were the first name i thought of when it came to the present day, idk how i forgot putting you in now lol
    nice job better lol

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by ~xtsukune~ View Post
    nice job better lol
    better job now

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

he mentioned me in the bio now i know when i reach sage and update my bios i am going to do you proud, better!!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well

As a true fan of Gin ichimaru I must say Your bio is very remarkable and well put together Nice-work !

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Pretty sick pictures tbh. Nice work.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

You didnt mention me? DIE

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blink 182 is my Religion...
    nuff said!!

Nice!!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Now i wanna downgrade aizen to his prime form >_>

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by dm1202 View Post
    he mentioned me in the bio now i know when i reach sage and update my bios i am going to do you proud, better!!
    haha cool :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuka View Post
    As a true fan of Gin ichimaru I must say Your bio is very remarkable and well put together Nice-work !
    Gin is great

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Pretty sick pictures tbh. Nice work.
    Arigato, you got a little part in the history if you read it

Quote Originally Posted by pradattauchiha View Post
    You didnt mention me? DIE
    I never visited konoha

Quote Originally Posted by ANONYMOUS 182 View Post
    Nice!!
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post