Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Hatake Kakashi: Ultimate potential?

I dont think that Kakashi is losing his eyesight at all...there would be SOME mention of it. I think however though that Kakashi would never be able to get EMS. I don't think he can lose his eyesight though. If Kakashi took his Sharingan out, what would happen? He'd be Kakashi. Not Sharingan Copy Ninja Kakashi. SO. What happens when he puts in another one? He'd just get its abilities. Wait, maybe thats not true. It's a POSSIBILITY but I just thought of now that maybe it depends on the users SKILL with the Sharingan that decide what tomoe it is, and MS and whatnot. But I'm thinking that unless Kakashis retina has a memory card...him getting another Sharingan would just be another Sharingan. Since the Sharingan isn't in his DNA.

to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    I dont think that Kakashi is losing his eyesight at all...there would be SOME mention of it. I think however though that Kakashi would never be able to get EMS. I don't think he can lose his eyesight though. If Kakashi took his Sharingan out, what would happen? He'd be Kakashi. Not Sharingan Copy Ninja Kakashi. SO. What happens when he puts in another one? He'd just get its abilities. Wait, maybe thats not true. It's a POSSIBILITY but I just thought of now that maybe it depends on the users SKILL with the Sharingan that decide what tomoe it is, and MS and whatnot. But I'm thinking that unless Kakashis retina has a memory card...him getting another Sharingan would just be another Sharingan. Since the Sharingan isn't in his DNA.
    oh, you confused me...
    but how can you no loss your eye sight, of over use of Sharingan?It don't matter if you are ot a Uchiha member.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its clear that his vision is detorating because he now about itachi's eyes had that side affect from that i can say that his vision with sharigan is getting worse but since he is sharigan kakashi kishi wont let kakashi lose is sharigan.

now fopr how he got it:
    i think he went a training of genjutsu were someone made him watch and experiece Obito's and Rin's death's and perhaps seeing is phather sucied and Minato's death many times all over again until mangenkyu came out.

but it mite of been pure training or he being a genius found another way

Coqui Sage
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Toad Sage Mountain (Past life lived in CT)
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sharingan is just a weapon, u give it to someone and he'll learn to use it. itachi knew he had mangayku bcuz i think he ask him something about how blind is he. lol the good thing about kakashi is that if his left eye goes blind he still has a normal eye to see. i dont think u have to be special to use it, u just would have to train to learn to use ur new weapon.

Coqui Sage
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Toad Sage Mountain (Past life lived in CT)
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you guys remember vegeta of dragonball z, he wanted to become a super saiyen he was always training but it was when his life was almost in danger by the meteor he blu up and drained out of energy n then he became a super saiyen, like goku in the freezar saga in danger and energyless, mayb u get mangayku in does kind of situations... lol just a brain storm

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HeMenace View Post
    you guys remember vegeta of dragonball z, he wanted to become a super saiyen he was always training but it was when his life was almost in danger by the meteor he blu up and drained out of energy n then he became a super saiyen, like goku in the freezar saga in danger and energyless, mayb u get mangayku in does kind of situations... lol just a brain storm
    i will never forget when Vegeta became super saiyen, i say it was the best part of Dragonball z

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

even though kakashi killed his bestfriend he cannot obtain a MS coz he is not a uchiha... his sharingan was just implanted to him... and a thing more... kakashi is a skilled ninja, he developed the sharingan and obtained the MS by himself... my point is its useless for kakashi to kill his best friend to obtain the MS... another thing, he cannot last long using his MS coz hes lacking of chakra... we all know that MS need a lots of chakra...

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

on an almost spammish note he could have killed rin O.o

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
    even though kakashi killed his bestfriend he cannot obtain a MS coz he is not a uchiha... his sharingan was just implanted to him... and a thing more... kakashi is a skilled ninja, he developed the sharingan and obtained the MS by himself... my point is its useless for kakashi to kill his best friend to obtain the MS... another thing, he cannot last long using his MS coz hes lacking of chakra... we all know that MS need a lots of chakra...
    unless, the Obito was alive and he kill some one close to him...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Realtwisted View Post
    unless, the Obito was alive and he kill some one close to him...
    yeah, but he's dead...

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really doubt he killed Rin ;P

But that's a point.
    When we've seen Kakashi use MS it seems to have a different effect to Itachi and Sasuke.
    When they use it, it seems to effect their vision, but for Kakashi, it seems to be his body.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    I really doubt he killed Rin ;P

But that's a point.
    When we've seen Kakashi use MS it seems to have a different effect to Itachi and Sasuke.
    When they use it, it seems to effect their vision, but for Kakashi, it seems to be his body.
    You are partially wrong...
    Kakashi has the same effect as that of Itachi and Sasuke. Kakashi keeps it covered and uses it only as last resort, because Kakashi dont have enough chakra to handle Sharingan/MS. Since he looses his chakra, his body is affected because of exhaustion...

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMarke View Post
    He knew about the MS, that's why he told Kurenai and Asuma to close their eye's when Itachi used it.
    Episode 82 if I remember correctly.
    bingo!

"Everyone shut your eyes, whatever you do don't look him in the eye!" Kakashi said this after Itachi said he was going to show them the true power of the Sharingan and why it is so feared.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i just put it down to kakashi being awesome.
    kakashi is better than most uchiha with their heritage despite disability with it.

kakashi even unlocked MS before sasuke. so sasuke was the last person to get MS even someone without the bloodline got it before him lol.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

could it be that non-uchiha with sharingan doesn't need to kill his/her best friend.....he/she only needs to prctice and use it often during very tight battles???on the other hand pure uchihas really need to kill their best friend n order to gain the MS....

that's what i think

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    its clear that his vision is detorating because he now about itachi's eyes had that side affect from that i can say that his vision with sharigan is getting worse but since he is sharigan kakashi kishi wont let kakashi lose is sharigan.

now fopr how he got it:
    i think he went a training of genjutsu were someone made him watch and experiece Obito's and Rin's death's and perhaps seeing is phather sucied and Minato's death many times all over again until mangenkyu came out.

but it mite of been pure training or he being a genius found another way

I disagree. There seems to be some places where you can access the secrets of the Sharingan. Kakashi probably went there to find out about MS and whatnot. An opinion is an opinion however, just stating my conflicting opinion.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Kakashi is a genius (I'm sure he figured it by serendipity {fortune favors the prepared mind} ), and I haven't seen his Sharingan eye bleed during/after use, it just depletes his chakra severely, even to death in one instance. Rather than going blind, I'm wondering if he's aging pre-maturely (i.e. shortened life span) or gathering sustained internal injury. To me this seems consistent in that as he takes a harder hit with his regular Sharingan, he should take a harder hit with MS than blindness, i.e. shortened life-span.

That's just my thought.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Crutch, all trust.

I have a though that Kakashi believes he killed Obito because he wasnt able to save him, and with more and more he though it came to him.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    According to Uchiha Madara's account of the clan's history, Mangekyou Sharingan has always been obtained by way of killing their best friend, followed by the "Eternal" variant, occuring when binding the eyes of a brother, or such, with your own.
    I think in the manga, Madara talked about EMS and Kakashi has only obtained MS.

Well to say how he may have obtained the Sharigan there may be two possibilities:
    1) Kakashi is known as copy-ninja: He might have copied it while Itachi used it to him
    2) As Itachi said, it is obtained by seeing someone near to you die. He might have got it naturally through the second theory.

Well the second possibility seems irrelevant.

Greetz
    fr3ak

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

EMS doesnt use MORE chakra, it simply adds a technique and allows you not to go blind when using it.

The techs themselves use up the chakra, EMS logically uses same chakra amount as MS, only theres no side effects.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Nowhere i switch Hotels Every Two Days ^_^
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Realtwisted View Post
    If kakashi had Uchiha blood, he would be capable of using his MS more time, i think he going get blind.
    Every time he use his MS, he end up in the hospital...
    yea EVERYBODY that uses there MS ends up getting blind it wouldnt happen just to kakashi its happening to sasuke too

Page 2 of 2 « First 12