Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

3rd Sage of the Six Paths pt.1

READ ME!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!
    WELL FIRST AND FOREMOST, I HAD FINISHED THE WHOLE THING AND WAS INTENDING TO POST THE FULL BIO HERE BUT MY SCUMBAG COMPUTER AND SCUMBAG FINGERS DECIDED TO PRESS THE 'X' ICON ON THE COMPLETED DRAFT OF THIS BIO. THUS I LOST EVERYTHING I WORKED ON. . YES THE GRAMMAR WAS CHECKED AND ALL MISSPELLING ERRORS. ALSO I DON'T HAVE TIME TO REWRITE EVERYTHING I LOST SO I WILL JUST POST THE ROUGH DRAFT HERE. THIS IS REALLY BAD I'LL ADMIT BECAUSE I WAS ONLY ABLE TO SAVE A ROUGH DRAFT OF THE BIO ON WORD. THE EDITED AND COMPLETED BIO IS LOST FOREVER SO THIS IS MY BETA VERSION PER SAY OF THE 3RD SAGE OF THE SIX PATHS. ALSO ITS MY FIRST BIO, ITS NOT TO FANCY OR GOOD BECAUSE I'M A NOOB AT THIS SO TAKE IT EASY ON THE CRITIQUE xD . ALSO GRAMMAR AND SPELLING IS BAD BECAUSE AGAIN I LOST THE EDITED DRAFT. THE FULLY EDITED AND COMPLETED BIO IS COMING SOON :D

Nagato Uzumaki was born in the poor and war torn shinobi village of Amegakure. At a young age fate had choose him to be the inheritor of a power beyond the realm of humans, he was chosen to be a God. Madara Uchiha, a legendary shinobi of Konohagakure who was the Second Sage of the Six Paths had unlocked a God like power known as the Rinnegan. An Ocular Dojutsu which was supreme among all other Dojutsu and was known as to be able to bring fourth all Ninjutsu, the Power of a God. Before the era of Shinobi villages, a Monk named the Sage of the Six Path, the one known as the God of the Shinobi world, the founder of Ninjutsu and chakra, the Savior of the World. The Sage of the Six Paths possessed the Rinnegan and through his powers he suppressed the Juubi (10 tals) a monster which terrorized the world, the Sage alone with his Godly powers subdued the beast and sealed it within himself granting him the title of Savior of the World. Centuries later one of his descendants Madara Uchiha unlocked the powers of the Rinnegan by combing the Sage's bloodlines the Uchiha and the Senju to form the original Unitarian power of the Sage of the Six Paths. Though only unlocking it later on in his olden weakened days of life he was unable to harness the powers. Close to death he sought someone to inherit his legacy and power, he decided to choose someone with Senju lineage. He choose a young boy of a tender age named Nagato. Nagato was of Uzumaki lineage which was known to share blood ties with the Sage's bloodline the Senju. Madara's aspirations and goals where passed on to Nagato the Day he implanted his Rinnegan into Nagato's eyes sockets. Thus the God of Pain and the 3rd Sage of the Six Paths was born. Given the task of a God, chosen to either bring the world to stability or to reduce it to nothingness

Nagato was raised in Amegakure, usually a war zone for the larger and more powerful Shinobi villages and Countries, though he never felt the true impact of it in his early life, but later on in his life he would feel the pain of war and his life would change forever. Nagato unknowingly having the Rinnegan implanted in him, did not hone his ocular abilities until a fateful day. It was dark stormy night, Nagato and his parents in their little home are eating dinner. They here chatter coming outside, Nagato's father goes to check what it is. He sees through the window that they are 2 Konoha Shinboi. They look rambunctious and aggressive, they begin to hit the door hard. Nagato and his parents retreat to the hallway shadows. The two Shinobi burst in, walking they being searching for food, Nagato and his parents lay in the shadowy corner frightened. Nagato's father decides to make a run for it. But on the way out, Nagato drops a vase with a loud crash. The Shinobi walk in the hallway to see what it is. Nagato's father tells his wife and son to run. His father attacks the Shinobi trying to subdue one of them. One of the Shinobi attempt to strike at Nagato's mother, she is stuck by a Kunai, she falls to the groud. Her last words are "Nagato". Nagato lays shocked at the sight of his dead mother, his father is distracted and shocked as well, the shinobi strikes him as well and he falls dead. Nagato falls to the ground, that Nagato tasted pain for the first time. The God Pain was born, the true Power of the Rinnegan was unleashed. Nagato screams and unloads a deadly attack from the Rinnegan, killing both Shinobi.

When Nagato wakes up, he find his mother and father dead along with the 2 dead Shinobi, he is pain stricken and shocked. Nagato's first pain had come into reality, through out his life Nagato would have to shoulder more pain, all leading to the day that Nagato became a true God Pain. Now having tasted pain, his world was flipped upside down and he was now alone.

As a war orphan, nobody cared for him. The village had no organization to deal with war orphans or the poor, thus Nagato was on his own. The Village of Amegakure, a village plagued by war and ravaged by poverty had nothing to give or spare to someone like Nagato, the world had completely shunned Nagato. Nagato traveled Amegakure searching for food and aid, many turned him down as not many had anything to give. It was a really tough time in Amegakure and nobody had anything to give. One day Nagato was so hungry, he collapsed on the floor. He lay there on the verge of death, when a small dog came up and licked his face. Nagato befriended the dog and the dog gave Nagato hope to keep on going. Nagato continued his wandering throughout the village in search of food, starvation stuck Nagato again. He collapsed and fell, his dog Chibi lay beside him as he was dying of hunger. When all of a sudden, a generous hand appears. It is the hand of another war orphan named Konan. The girl offers Nagato a piece of bread, Nagato sees it, takes it and splits it in half and shares the other half with Chibi.

Last edited by 'Nāpalm; 11-02-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...ing, do you all understand?

Re: 3rd Sage of the Six Paths pt.1

Just try again tomorrow, I get this every now and then, tomorrow you'll have the motivation again xD

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Re: 3rd Sage of the Six Paths pt.1

You can't even make a Nagato bio, you don't fit the requirements for it...