Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

[Rain Test] - Tybone

Greetings, Tybone.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

• -Rei's R&R
    • -You may only use water, wind, nin, tai and gen
    • -You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    • -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    • -I will be using all 5 elements and nin/tai/gen

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, the participant, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

• I'll be using my Hashirama Senju biography
    • Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered through the area
    • State your biography and I will begin.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Rain Test] - Tybone

Kirito

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    Kirito

Good luck and have fun. :3

I quickly focus my chakra into the ground below you and use it to create a pillar of water which launches you upwards, into the air, leaving you airborne and vulnerable.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

As you're in the air, I concentrate on my water chakra and use to materialize a body of water which I then transform into a shark by using shape manipulation. This shark would be materialized above you, and would come crushing down, aiming to crush you into the ground upon its creation. Since you're already in the air, it'd have a shorter distance to travel before hitting you.

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kazuto closely watches your every move and begins feeling uneasy once he notices slight movement in the ground, this is when he prepares for a possible incoming attack and grabs onto the hilt of his sword charging it with chakra, maintaining a strong posture. Quickly Kazuto is thrusted upward by the water pillar but maintains control over his body weight by tensing the bottom muscles of his feet and draws his sword when he notices something slightly wet above him and as he looks upwards he takes notice of the water-based shark which is formed above him. Kazuto does not waste a second and molds wind chakra through his blade, slashing it towards the shark while releasing a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind which neutralize the water-based shark in an angle which leads the force of the impact only slightly away from Kazuto to push him back down towards the ground, slightly behind his original position and Kazuto then sheaths his sword. Then, in order to buy time to proceed with his strategy Kazuto creates a torrent of water in one hand and a sphere of wind in the other, bringing both his hands together combining the two elements creating a large tornado of wind and water which is headed towards you. Finally, Kazuto forms the 'Ram' handseal and expels a large volume of water from his mouth towards the ground which covers a large area with massive waves(Kazuto does not form the orb), turning the previously barren wasteland into a makeshift ocean.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 30
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.
    (Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Kazuto closely watches your every move and begins feeling uneasy once he notices slight movement in the ground, this is when he prepares for a possible incoming attack and grabs onto the hilt of his sword charging it with chakra, maintaining a strong posture. Quickly Kazuto is thrusted upward by the water pillar but maintains control over his body weight by tensing the bottom muscles of his feet and draws his sword when he notices something slightly wet above him and as he looks upwards he takes notice of the water-based shark which is formed above him. Kazuto does not waste a second and molds wind chakra through his blade, slashing it towards the shark while releasing a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind which neutralize the water-based shark in an angle which leads the force of the impact only slightly away from Kazuto to push him back down towards the ground, slightly behind his original position and Kazuto then sheaths his sword. Then, in order to buy time to proceed with his strategy Kazuto creates a torrent of water in one hand and a sphere of wind in the other, bringing both his hands together combining the two elements creating a large tornado of wind and water which is headed towards you. Finally, Kazuto forms the 'Ram' handseal and expels a large volume of water from his mouth towards the ground which covers a large area with massive waves(Kazuto does not form the orb), turning the previously barren wasteland into a makeshift ocean.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Damage points: 30
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.
    (Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.
    As I see the incoming tornado of water coming, I release a huge blast of wind which is able to level anything in its path. The wind would destroy most of the large boulders around us and head towards your water. Upon their collision, the two attacks would neutralize each other and leave scattered drops of water in the field in between us.

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

By the time this happens, you'd have performed your hand seal and you'd be expelling an extremely large amount of water from your mouth, quickly noticing that the waves of water would be coming towards me, in an attempt to crush me (since you didn't form it into the orb, the waves would be coming at me). Noticing I can't fully stop the waves, I decide to drop the ground below you, and short range all around you (leaving the area short range in front of me, unaffected) to drop down 20 meters into the ground. The waves of water would now hit against the earth walls and go back and forth since they're enclosed in such little space, causing the waves to almost bounce back and head towards you, since there's so much water and little

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

I then go on to slam my hands down on to the ground and use that to summon a large body of water just above the hole, since you are 20 meters in the ground, this should be more than enough to crush you down further into the hole and eventually drown as you're already having trouble with the mini waves already present in the hole.

Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

While expelling the water the ground below Kazuto drops down rapidly, he tenses the bottom muscles of his feet and applies chakra to them to stand atop of the water while he's expelling it, this requires his utmost concentration and while the majority of the twenty meter deep pit is filled the waves eventually sweep Kazuto off his feet, causing him to sink into the water. At that moment, the water of Stormy Blockade would hit the surface of that water but being under the water the impact that would actually 'harm' Kazuto is only very minimal.

Kazuto then swims upward and gets atop of the water flowing within the pit, he then weaves a few handseals and a source of water below him begins to rise, forming a large beast of water with Kazuto on top of it's head, the beast is just large enough to rise above the edge of the pit and clings it's claws onto it and leans towards that edge, with it's head facing into your direction, reducing the distance between you and Kazuto and his beast to short-range.

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

The water beast then proceeds by launching a powerful stream of water from it's mouth, equivilant to B rank and at the same time Kazuto breaths in deeply, creating a vacuum which would draw you closer to the stream of water and then expels a powerful bullet of wind.

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

While expelling the water the ground below Kazuto drops down rapidly, he tenses the bottom muscles of his feet and applies chakra to them to stand atop of the water while he's expelling it, this requires his utmost concentration and while the majority of the twenty meter deep pit is filled the waves eventually sweep Kazuto off his feet, causing him to sink into the water. At that moment, the water of Stormy Blockade would hit the surface of that water but being under the water the impact that would actually 'harm' Kazuto is only very minimal.

Kazuto then swims upward and gets atop of the water flowing within the pit, he then weaves a few handseals and a source of water below him begins to rise, forming a large beast of water with Kazuto on top of it's head, the beast is just large enough to rise above the edge of the pit and clings it's claws onto it and leans towards that edge, with it's head facing into your direction, reducing the distance between you and Kazuto and his beast to short-range.

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

The water beast then proceeds by launching a powerful stream of water from it's mouth, equivilant to B rank and at the same time Kazuto breaths in deeply, creating a vacuum which would draw you closer to the stream of water and then expels a powerful bullet of wind.

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.
    As soon as your beast grabs the side of the hole with his mouth, I use my Earth chakra to create a giant Earth Golem which comes out of the ground behind me, with the Golems hands covering areas to my left and right. As I do this your beast would spew out his water stream whilst you pull me in towards you (though I'd think your wind jutsu pulls in the water towards you too), as this happens, the golem holds his hands out in front of me, with both his palms facing me, his left hand in front of his right (so I can see the palm of his left hand), he would then sweep outwards, allow him to deflect the water stream with absolute ease and managing to just about defend from the wind before his hands are also destroyed. With this, the golem begins to just about walk backwards before crumbling to rocks in the area behind me, leaving me unharmed.

Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

After that, I quickly throw a smoke bomb in the area in between us before creating a clone who throws wind infused Kunais through the smoke as soon as he comes to existence, whilst I simultaneously begin to run to my left whilst I perform the tiger hand seal, allowing me to go invisible just before the smoke bomb begins to clear. Once it's cleared, you simply see my clone who you think is me and I'd be running in an arc to my left before stopping in the area between us, though far to the left of it (from my position).

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whilst the smoke spreads across the field Kazuto notices two kunais suddenly emerging from the smoke, in response to those kunais the water beast swings it's claw across infront of Kazuto, knocking the kunais away. Then, as the smoke clears Kazuto sees you standing there, or atleast he thinks it's you while in reality it's a clone.

Upon noticing the individual within the clearing smoke Kazuto claps his hands together and creates gushing water below the clone's feet whilst still assuming it's you but quickly notices that's not entirely the case since as the water gushes up pushing up the clone the impact of that water causes it to poof, to Kazuto's surprise as he can't see anyone else standing within the vicinity.

The water beast lowers it's head while Kazuto steps off it, briefly observing the area around him to no avail, he then proceeds by weaving a string of handseals, creating rain clouds from which rain pours down and the moment the rain makes contact with you Kazuto is alerted of your location.

While knowing you're hidden towards his right Kazuto does not look towards your location to make you believe he's still unaware of where you are and then forms another handseal, causing it to rain even harder, mixing both techniques while the newly added one quickly turns into a large wave which would sweep you off your feet whilst draining your chakra. Kazuto then begins walking towards your location at a steady pace, leaving the water beast behind him.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    (Suiton: Uramiame no Jutsu) - Water Release: Grudge Rain Technique
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A (-15 per turn the target remains in the water)
    Description: The user will first perform Dog hand seal and then the user create a large storm cloud, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain then turns into a large wave of water and sweeps the enemy off their feet. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. Chakra draining properties last for two turns.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Whilst the smoke spreads across the field Kazuto notices two kunais suddenly emerging from the smoke, in response to those kunais the water beast swings it's claw across infront of Kazuto, knocking the kunais away. Then, as the smoke clears Kazuto sees you standing there, or atleast he thinks it's you while in reality it's a clone.

Upon noticing the individual within the clearing smoke Kazuto claps his hands together and creates gushing water below the clone's feet whilst still assuming it's you but quickly notices that's not entirely the case since as the water gushes up pushing up the clone the impact of that water causes it to poof, to Kazuto's surprise as he can't see anyone else standing within the vicinity.

The water beast lowers it's head while Kazuto steps off it, briefly observing the area around him to no avail, he then proceeds by weaving a string of handseals, creating rain clouds from which rain pours down and the moment the rain makes contact with you Kazuto is alerted of your location.

While knowing you're hidden towards his right Kazuto does not look towards your location to make you believe he's still unaware of where you are and then forms another handseal, causing it to rain even harder, mixing both techniques while the newly added one quickly turns into a large wave which would sweep you off your feet whilst draining your chakra. Kazuto then begins walking towards your location at a steady pace, leaving the water beast behind him.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    (Suiton: Uramiame no Jutsu) - Water Release: Grudge Rain Technique
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A (-15 per turn the target remains in the water)
    Description: The user will first perform Dog hand seal and then the user create a large storm cloud, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain then turns into a large wave of water and sweeps the enemy off their feet. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. Chakra draining properties last for two turns.
    Noticing the rain, I watch you intently, knowing that you had your reason for making it rain. However, before I could further investigate, I notice a large stream of water heading towards me, the wave of water could be harmful unless taken care of appropriately, so I waste no time in concentrating on my wind chakra and releasing a huge blast of capable of levelling anything in its path. This wind would overpower the wave of water, turning it into harmless droplets of water which merely deflect off of the wind blast. The wind blast would continue towards you, at a weakened state.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

I then go on to jump high into the air and using my Fire chakra, I spew out three giant bullets of fire towards the sky. These giant bullets of fire would travel in an arc, going upwards before slowly falling back down towards you, like meteors, aiming to hit you and erupt into a geyser of flames, leaving you with extremely bad burns. The fire meteors would hit after the wind, and due to the wind's speed, they wouldn't be able to come together to from a Fire + Wind combination.

Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the remainder of the wind approaches Kazuto, Kazuto weaves a string of handseals and splits the incoming wind, taking control of it using his wind chakra and amplifies it's power. Kazuto then, as you're jumping upward re-directs it towards you in an angle so that it would strike you from below.

Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

With the vortex of wind coming towards you from below which most likely has drawn your attention, Kazuto forms one handseal and channels his chakra into your chakra circulation and proceeds with manipulating your senses, your sense of sight specifically, making the entire area around you appear to be a pitch-black void as if you had just gone blind.

Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Finally, while you're blinded Kazuto materializes a large mass of water roughly ten meters above you which then rapidly comes crashing down towards you in order to knock you back down to the ground with a violent force and tosses two kunai with explosive tags attached towards the area where you would make contact with the ground, setting them to detonate once you reach the surface.

Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

As the remainder of the wind approaches Kazuto, Kazuto weaves a string of handseals and splits the incoming wind, taking control of it using his wind chakra and amplifies it's power. Kazuto then, as you're jumping upward re-directs it towards you in an angle so that it would strike you from below.

Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

With the vortex of wind coming towards you from below which most likely has drawn your attention, Kazuto forms one handseal and channels his chakra into your chakra circulation and proceeds with manipulating your senses, your sense of sight specifically, making the entire area around you appear to be a pitch-black void as if you had just gone blind.

Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Finally, while you're blinded Kazuto materializes a large mass of water roughly ten meters above you which then rapidly comes crashing down towards you in order to knock you back down to the ground with a violent force and tosses two kunai with explosive tags attached towards the area where you would make contact with the ground, setting them to detonate once you reach the surface.

As the wind is returning towards me, I merely perform a simple hand seal and release a fire shot, which would hit the returning wind and stop it from continuing towards me. Due to the power of the attacks, they'd both neutralize each other.
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making one handseal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

As I do that, I realize that darkness is approaching me from your side of the battlefield and before I know it, I'm suddenly engulfed in a world of darkness. It takes me no time to figure out that this is a genjutsu which affects my sight, considering that the darkness had done no damage to me whatsoever and also because all my other senses were intact. So I waste no time in performing a full body surge which allows me to regain my vision.

Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15-30
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja (and above) can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu.

As soon as I release myself, first thing i notice is a huge shadow in the area below me. Before I look up, I also begin to hear the splashing of a large body of water, as I look up, my theories are confirmed and above me was a large amount of water which was coming down with the aims of crushing me into the ground. Without wasting a second, I use my wind chakra and shape manipulation to form a large claw of wind on my right hand which I then swing upwards, smashing it against the body of water, sending droplets of water into the area behind me. This would cause the water to disperse as well as my wind claw, as they are of the same power.

Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Now then, show me your full power..

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After you threw Kazuto's attacks off as if they were nothing Kazuto proceeds by stomping his foot down onto the ground, causing a body of water to appear below you which immediately shoots upward, launching you into the sky. The force would leave you off-balance for a moment.

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

Kazuto then expels from his mouth a compressed mass of wind, directing it towards the ground below you where it then explodes, expanding into a massive blast of wind which engulfs anything within a large radius, reaching a height and a diameter of roughly ten meters.

Finally, Kazuto retrieves a total of six shuriken, channeling wind chakra in each of them, levitating them around him in an orbit-like manner. Each shuriken is levitated within a small sphere of wind

Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

After you threw Kazuto's attacks off as if they were nothing Kazuto proceeds by stomping his foot down onto the ground, causing a body of water to appear below you which immediately shoots upward, launching you into the sky. The force would leave you off-balance for a moment.

Kazuto then expels from his mouth a compressed mass of wind, directing it towards the ground below you where it then explodes, expanding into a massive blast of wind which engulfs anything within a large radius, reaching a height and a diameter of roughly ten meters.

Finally, Kazuto retrieves a total of six shuriken, channeling wind chakra in each of them, levitating them around him in an orbit-like manner. Each shuriken is levitated within a small sphere of wind

Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

As I'm launched into to the sky, I notice you shooting out a huge blast of wind towards me, I simply respond by releasing a massive wall of intense flames from my mouth which would cover a huge area, allowing it to overpower the huge blast of wind and continues towards you. The fire continuing towards you would prevent you from levitating your swords in front of you as they'd be of no use to you.

Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

I then continue with the attacks by using my lightning chakra to create a chidori which i then form into countless senbons which I send flying towards you, from behind the fire. Should you use water against the fire, some steam would be formed which would mask the senbons from you.

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Last edited by Erzo; 11-25-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

-Test Passed-

Although i really don't like your usage of the Vacuum bullet, like Erzo said you'd also pull the water along and since it's closer it's going to hit you faster, but i guess since you spew the wind forming a blast it's all good, just a note so you shouldn't use it like that again lol.