Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

[Finishing up]-Dm1202

patiently waits while murmuring a funny pun to himself.

his training better be better or better is gonna get it. lol

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Re: [Finishing up]-Dm1202

do you wanna die? ._.

Link to last training thread and Perform the last jutsu

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post10445494

with your command i then gather chakra before changing the nature of it to fuuton chakra. i then channel my chakra to my right hand via chakra network. Once the wind chakra has reached my right hand, i then use shape manipulation to change the shape of the wind chakra while envisioning the look of a reptile type claw to give a distinct look before shaping the chakra to a claw around my right hand.

Last edited by dm1202; 03-09-2013 at 02:17 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Alright next!

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

I want you to form 3 hand seals and then release a powerful hurrincane from you mouth that will drag my clone several meters.

(creates clone)

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

after gathering chocolate and change the nature of it to wind I form freehand fine before really seen the wind from my mouth that takes the shape of a hurricane. the fourth of the wind is so strong that is with the way the clone. the force alone from the attack causes the clone to disperse

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

oh yea, i have a four lines minimum

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Range: Short
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Focus your wind chakra and make it cover your hand, and then run up to my first clone and chop him in the back of the head. AFterwards stop and focus your chakra into your feet and legs and drop kick my next clone.

(creates 2 clones)

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

Remember destructo disc? , form 4 hand seals and release wind from your mouth, then use shape manipulation to form it into a disc and make it cut my clone.

(creates clone)

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

i start by gathering chakra to start off my jutsu. when i gather the necessary amount of chakra i then change the nature of the chakra to fuuton. after changing the chakra nature, i then use the chakra control to channel the wind chakra to my hand and releasing it allowing wind to cover my hand. the moment i am able to cover my hand with wind i raise my hand to the sky before swinging it down vertically down the center of the clone allowing me to cut the clone deeply before the clone disperses.

i start by gathering chakra to start off my jutsu. when i gather the necessary amount of chakra i then change the nature of the chakra to fuuton. after changing the chakra nature, i then use the chakra control to channel the wind chakra to my foot and releasing it allowing wind to cover my foot. the moment i am able to cover my foot with wind i raise my foot and drop it down vertically as an ax heel drop. the damage done to the clone causes it to be chopped in half causing the clone to disperse.

i start by gathering chakra to start off. when i gather the necessary amount of chakra i then change the nature of the chakra to fuuton. After changing the chakra nature, i then weave four handseals before inhaling a large amount of air. i then exhale a large amounts of wind while using shape manipulation to the shape it into the shape of a disc. the disc of wind then flies to a nearby tree causing it to be sliced in half horizontally with the top half falling to the ground.

Last edited by dm1202; 03-10-2013 at 05:14 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

good job

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

I want you to create a surge of wind that pushes back my clones and disperses them.

(creates 3 clones)

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
    Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

Breathe wind-infused chakra into your pam and shape it into a whirlwind ball, then i want you to launch it at my clone. It's pretty fast but small

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

i start by gathering chakra to start off my jutsu. when i gather the necessary amount of chakra i then change the nature of the chakra to fuuton. after changing the chakra nature, i then focus my chakra and release it in the form of a strong gale that is release in the directions of the three clones you just created. As the jutsu connects the clones gains cuts from the sharpness of the wind causing the clones to be dispersed from the damage taken.

i start by gathering chakra to start off my jutsu. When i gather the right amount of chakra i then change the nature of the chakra to fuuton. After changing the nature of the chakra, i then channel it up to my mouth before blowing the wind chakra into the palm of my hand. while blowing into my hand the fuuton chakra, i then use shape manipulation to allow the wind to take the form of a sphere in the palm of my hand. once i finish making the spiralling wind ball i then toss it at the remaining clone. It travels in immense speed making it hard to dodge.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

good job

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
    Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

AFter you release a wave of water, i want you to release a large wind that makes it into a destructive wave.

=========================

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
    Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

This is cool, i want you to focus your wind chakra on your hands and run up to my clone. When you reach him i want you to punch him right in the stomach and release all that wind chakra sending him flying

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

I start by releasing a wave of water and follow by gathering chakra inside myself before changing the nature of the chakra into fuuton. As I change the nature of the chakra to fuuton I continue by releasing the wind chakra in the form of a large wind that pushes the water. The wind pushing the water allows it gain greater strength in the attack to do greater damage. as the wind rushes to the clone the clone dispersed into a poof of smoke.

i start by gathering chakra and changing the nature into fuuton. the moment i have aquired fuuton chakra, i use chakra control to channel the wind chakra to my hands. as i channel my wind chakra to my hand i then dash at top speed into close range. as i enter close range i punch the clone in the stomach in a uppercut motion before releasing all the wind chakra. As i release all my wind chakra, the force from the wind chakra shoots the clone in the air.

Shoryuken!!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Awesome, Guess what? A ranks

Alright, one of my favorite jutsu.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

I want you to focus your wind chakra in your dominate hand. Then swipe any certain direction you want, and release the wind chakra as an intangible wind. Very Quick and Useful technique.

Perform, Advantages Disadvantages, and how would you counter this move?

*creates clone*

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

i start by gathering chakra and changing the nature of the chakra to fuuton after gathering fuuton chakra i then channel my fuuton chakra to my dominate hand via chakra network. once the fuuton chakra is channeled to my dominate hand allowing it to completely cover it with wind i then swipe my wind covered hand horizontally from left to right. while swiping my hand i release the wind as an intangible wind allowing it to be very quick making it very useful in battle

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Good Moving on,

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Pressure Damage big time here, i want you to focus your fuuton chakra in your lungs, this is very large attack so don't slack off with the preparation. Once you believe you have enough fuuton chakra, release it all at once and try to level that forest over there. *points to forest*

Perform it, Give me a combo or two and a counter

=========================

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Focus your chakra and then form the three hand seals above, then take a deep breath and breath out a lot of small wind blasts that are compressed into bullets. I think a picture is better

============

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Send your chakra into the sky and and once the sky is in the a stormy way, create a slicing tornado down on the rest of the forest over there.

also, give me ways to use this in a fight

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

i start by gathering a large amount of chakra to suffice for the technique. after gathering enough chakra i then change the nature of the chakra into fuuton chakra. after changing the chakra into fuuton chakra i then channel my chakra to my lungs. after channeling the fuuton chakra to my lungs i then inhale a large amount of air before holding it so the chakra could mold with the air. after i inhale a large amount of air before holding it in my lungs i then exhale with great force thus release a strong wind that levels the forest that i directed it to.

i then gather some more chakra before changing the chakra into fuuton chakra. after changing the nature of fuuton chakra i then weave the correct handseals. after weaving the correct handseals i then inhale a large amount of air into my lungs again to help to mold the chakra with the air. after inhaling air into my lungs i then expel the wind. while expeling the wind i use shape manipulation to compress the wind in to many little bullets that is shot in an expansive range making it harder to dodge.

i then start again to gather some more chakra. after gathering chakra i then change the nature of the chakra to fuuton. after changing the chakra nature to fuuton i then release the chakra into the clouds causing the clouds to change by darkening and causing a stormy environment. after releasing my chakra into the clouds and have the chakra affect the clouds so much i then cause a large f-5 tornado to fall from the clouds with slicing capabilities to fall in front of me and travel towards you. this can be done to primarily attack but it can also be used as a defense due to the strength and size of it.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Good, moving on to

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
    Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

Form 7 hand seals and create two localized tornadoes, the first one traps my clone the second one combines and finishes him off.

---------------
    AND

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
    Type: Attack
    Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

form 4 hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoot a blade of wind from your mouth that turns into a powerful gust of wind.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

i gather chakra. after gathering chakra i change the chakra into fuuton chakra. after changing my chakra into fuuton chakra i then weave 7quick handseals. after weaving 7 quick handseals i then cause one tornado to form to trap your clone. after trapping you with the first tornado i then form a second tornado that finishes you off with many slashes to the body causing a lot of damage.

i start by gathering a lot more chakra. after gathering a lot more chakra i then change that chakra into fuuton chakra. after changing the chakra into fuuton chakra i then form 4 handseals. after forming 4 handseals i then inhale a large amount of air into my lungs. after inhaling a large amount of air into my lungs i then expel the air from my mouth. while expelling air from my mouth i then turn the wind into a powerful gust of wind that blows away most terrain..

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Good moving on

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Pretty simple if you have a Gaara bio, like me , if not form the hand seals and then focus wind into your lungs, then pound your stomach and release a huge sphere of wind.

-------------

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

I want you form 5 hand seals and focus your wind chakra in your lungs, then release a gust of wind and by using shape manipulation, i want you to form it into a net, that slices through the forest some more lol.

--------

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

I want you to release a blade of wind and make it into a giant hurricane, that draws in my clone in the hurricane and violently slashing them.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

i start by gathering a large amount of chakra. after gathering a large amount of chakra i then change the nature of the chakra to fuuton. after changing the nature of the chakra into fuuton i then inhale a large amount of air by taking a very deep breath. after taking a deep breath thus allowing me to inhale a large amount of air, i then mold the air with the fuuton chakra before slapping my belly and opening my mouth thus allowing me to release a large blast of wind.

i start by gathering even more chakra. after gathering more chakra i then change the nature of the chakra to fuuton chakra. after changing the nature of the chakra to fuuton i then inhale a large amount of air again by taking an even deeper breath. after taking a deep breath thus allowing me to inhale a large amount of air again, i then mold the air with the fuuton chakra before exhaling while at the same time using shape manipulation to shape it into a widespread net that cuts thru most objects.

I begin by gathering my chakra and then moulding it into super thin and sharp Wind Nature Chakra. I then channel my chakra into my blade and control the chakra and compress it into the shape of my blade so it is all around the blade. I then take a swing with my blade at a tree near by and release my chakra as I am swinging so that my chakra is released into a slicing wind in the shape and arc of my swing. As it hits the tree it is in the curve of my swing and it slices up the tree.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Awesome, how's it hanging DM?

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

I feel like we already did this lol I want you to move your hand and create multiple wind blades then combine them into a single scythe of sharp air.

===========

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

Easy, Breath in sucking in all the wind you can and then kneading it with your chakra and then release it into a large bullet. Aim it at the forest over there.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

I start the battle by then build up chakra again before changing the nature of my chakra into fuuton chakra. i continue, but since I don't have a dominant hand I decide to focus a big portion to my left hand. Once I've focused enough of my fuuton chakra onto my left hand I wave it several times whilst releasing the fuuton in the shape of wind blades that cut clean through the trees closest to us..

let's make this a little fun
    i start by gathering chakra. after gathering chakra i change the nature of the chakra into fuuton. after i change the nature of my chakra into fuuton i notice the clone running away. As the clones run away I start to inhale a large amount of wind and my chakra allows me to continue creating a vacuum effect. The clones then get pulled in and when they do I release the air, spewing out a great wind bullet that hits the clones and sends them flying off.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

don't make fun of abusing my clones, i feel it every time they go poof

---------

Form the rasengan. Once done at wind chakra into it, to give it an elemental twist. Don't forget to keep the concentration for the rasengan!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

before starting i then reach out in front of me before placing my opposite hand on the arm of my left hand. after doing that i then gather chakra particularly in the left hand. while gathering chakra i make sure that i focus on the shape manipulation to form my chakra into a sphere. once i have obtained the success of making a spiralling sphere of chakra i then change the nature of the chakra into fuuton while continuing to focus on the shape manipulation to form a spiralling ball of wind.

how do you like that, better?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Awesome you learned

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:60 (-20 to user if attain direct hit)
    Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

====

S rank

or as I like to say Danzo Rank

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Danzo special, form the hand seals and take a deep breath, then when you feel ready, release it into blades of wind at that forest over there. *points to forest* You should release several blades at all angles. You can accomplish this by moving your head around while blowing them out. Your goal is take out as much of the forest in front of us as you can.

==========================

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Perform the tiger - dog hand seals and then do the same thing you did for vacuum sphere before, but this time compress it entirely until its one large sphere of wind charka then release it from your mouth to continue your assault on the forest

=================

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

Make that wind rasengan and this time don't stop adding and shape manipulating it till you have rasenshuriken!!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

i start by gathering the largest amount of chakra i can. once i try to gather the largest amount of chakra i can, i focus on changing the nature of the chakra to fuuton. once i change the nature of the chakra to fuuton, I quickly wave the Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog hand seals while taking a deep breath and focusing in my wind chakra inside of my lungs, I then exhale of out my mouth all that focused air while moving my head in various angles, releasing multiple wind blades by shape manipulating them.

i start by gathering the largest amount of chakra i can. once i try to gather the largest amount of chakra i can, i focus on changing the nature of the chakra to fuuton. once i change the nature of the chakra to fuuton, I quickly wave the Tiger → Dog hand seals while taking a deep breath and focusing in my wind chakra inside of my stomach, I then compress that air and exhale of out my mouth shape manipulating it into a massive sphere of wind that heads towards the clone.

before starting i then reach out in front of me before placing my opposite hand on the arm of my left hand. after doing that i then gather chakra particularly in the left hand. while gathering chakra i make sure that i focus on the shape manipulation to form my chakra into a sphere. once i have obtained the success of making a spiralling sphere of chakra i then change the nature of the chakra into fuuton while continuing to focus on the shape manipulation to form a spiralling ball of wind. with that checked i then continue with the shape manipulation to shape the now spiralling wind chakra into a spinning wind shuriken. once it has been shaped i then raise it over my head as it continues to spin all the while im maintaining focus to keep the shape of the spiralling shuriken.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»