Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Kaguya Test] - Superlative

Greetings, Superlative

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my own Kaguya biography(http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=163532) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Kaguya Test] - Superlative

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I sway my hand at you, unleashing a torrent of lightning needles.
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

I follow up using
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Causing the ground to shake - you loose balance and eventually fall onto the ground as you're about to defend from the lightning technique.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    I sway my hand at you, unleashing a torrent of lightning needles.
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

I follow up using
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Causing the ground to shake - you loose balance and eventually fall onto the ground as you're about to defend from the lightning technique.
    As you sway your hand at me, releasing the senbon, I take on a lowered stance and bring my body to the ground – My right foot is in front of the left, while my left heel is slightly raised off the ground. Both feet are spread wide apart, both parallel, hips straight, shoulders relaxed, back slouched over.

While getting down into this position, I remove my spine. The density of the bone itself is greater than steel - I make sure of it. To defend against the incoming lightning, I stiffen the cartilage and skillfully twirl the bone as if it was a staff, in both of my hands and in front of my body. This is done in such a way that my entire body is protected, my spine acting as a make-shift shield.

The senbon hit my spine -as it twirls - in place of my body, which acts as a conductor, still containing some of my bodily fluid. Because the bone is no longer ‘connected’ to my body, I avoid taking damage and reduce the paralysis to the bare minimum – A little numbing at most.

(Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

The tremor would follow up soon after, but because of my initially taking on such a low stance, I’m able to maintain my balance by focusing chakra to the soles of my feet and cementing myself to the ground while doing everything formerly mentioned, no biggie.

As for the damage, I endure.

After all is said and done, I stand up, do my best to shake off the grogginess, and charge towards you, coming off of my left foot. I hold the spine diagonally in front my body, right hand on top, left on the bottom in a wide grip – The top of the bone in front of my right shoulder, and the bottom next to my left hip. When in range, I slide the pointed ‘staff’ out and spin it counter clockwise so that it hits the left side of your face. The protrusions of the vertebrae would dig into your face, and tear your flesh off, etc.

(My spine should still be well and intact considering its strength, versus senbon, even if they are the same rank).

Last edited by Superlative; 11-05-2012 at 01:50 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlative View Post
    As you sway your hand at me, releasing the senbon, I take on a lowered stance and bring my body to the ground – My right foot is in front of the left, while my left heel is slightly raised off the ground. Both feet are spread wide apart, both parallel, hips straight, shoulders relaxed, back slouched over.

While getting down into this position, I remove my spine. The density of the bone itself is greater than steel - I make sure of it. To defend against the incoming lightning, I stiffen the cartilage and skillfully twirl the bone as if it was a staff, in both of my hands and in front of my body. This is done in such a way that my entire body is protected, my spine acting as a make-shift shield.

The senbon hit my spine -as it twirls - in place of my body, which acts as a conductor, still containing some of my bodily fluid. Because the bone is no longer ‘connected’ to my body, I avoid taking damage and reduce the paralysis to the bare minimum – A little numbing at most.

(Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

The tremor would follow up soon after, but because of my initially taking on such a low stance, I’m able to maintain my balance by focusing chakra to the soles of my feet and cementing myself to the ground while doing everything formerly mentioned, no biggie.

As for the damage, I endure.

After all is said and done, I stand up, do my best to shake off the grogginess, and charge towards you, coming off of my left foot. I hold the spine diagonally in front my body, right hand on top, left on the bottom in a wide grip – The top of the bone in front of my right shoulder, and the bottom next to my left hip. When in range, I slide the pointed ‘staff’ out and spin it counter clockwise so that it hits the left side of your face. The protrusions of the vertebrae would dig into your face, and tear your flesh off, etc.

(My spine should still be well and intact considering its strength, versus senbon, even if they are the same rank).
    As you setoff I immediatly execute a row of hand signs, thus casting you under an illusion. Well, for you, I seemingly dissolve into a bunch of petals. This is timed so that you would be about to perform your strike. Reading your movement, after you being cast under the illusion, I merely go into a low stance and charge into your abdominal area(Or rather your side, as you're spinning). The vine would pass straight over me, as you suddenly get a unrelenting force of power storming into you.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes five handseals, appearing to dissolve into a shower of cherry blossom petals. These petals surround the opponent, blocking his vision. This allows the user to mask his movement effectively.

Not enough with that, as I charge I cause bones to erupt from my torso area, working as somewhat of a shield, as I fetch out a tag with my hand.

Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Upon making impact with you, I place the tag on your front(Using right hand. Since you're spinning counter clock-wise, when I make impact your side will be facing me, so my right hand will be on your abdominal area.), whereafter throwing you into the ground. I jump backwards, making distance inbetween us as I form a single hand sign, causing the tag I placed upon you, to explode.

Description: Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    As you setoff I immediatly execute a row of hand signs, thus casting you under an illusion. Well, for you, I seemingly dissolve into a bunch of petals. This is timed so that you would be about to perform your strike. Reading your movement, after you being cast under the illusion, I merely go into a low stance and charge into your abdominal area(Or rather your side, as you're spinning). The vine would pass straight over me, as you suddenly get a unrelenting force of power storming into you.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes five handseals, appearing to dissolve into a shower of cherry blossom petals. These petals surround the opponent, blocking his vision. This allows the user to mask his movement effectively.

Not enough with that, as I charge I cause bones to erupt from my torso area, working as somewhat of a shield, as I fetch out a tag with my hand.

Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Upon making impact with you, I place the tag on your front(Using right hand. Since you're spinning counter clock-wise, when I make impact your side will be facing me, so my right hand will be on your abdominal area.), whereafter throwing you into the ground. I jump backwards, making distance inbetween us as I form a single hand sign, causing the tag I placed upon you, to explode.

Description: Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border.

Note: I’m not spinning my body – Never was. I spun the vine alone in order to hit you.
    ---------------

After you finish stringing your handseals, I observe as you dissolve into a shower of sakura petals, a sure fire sign of my being caught in your Genjutsu. When you charge into my side – dealing an attack with unrelenting force – You deliver enough pain to break me free of the very same illusion.

I attempt to retain my balance and posture by placing one foot behind my body while releasing my grip of the vine with my right hand. I endure the after-pain to the best of my ability, meanwhile manipulating the cartilage in the vine that passed over your head (Left Hand). All I do is skillfully flex my arm, and the vine curls around and wraps itself around your throat like a whip – Something so subtle, you wouldn’t initially be aware of this in your blind spot. The protrusions along the vine dig into and tear away at your flesh, causing you to bleed profusely.

If it weren’t for the fact that this requires little effort on my part, I might not have been able to effectively accomplish this after taking a direct hit.

With the Vine wrapped around your throat, I motion my left arm up and out, controlling the movement of your body like a marionette, and causing you to thrash off to your right uncontrollably; It would be done in such a way that you would no longer be directly facing me, but your left side would. This would happen after you used Dance of the Larch, while preventing you from placing the explosive tag.

Despite the somewhat lengthy description everything above is done in a few, swift, consecutive, and fluid movements.

As your body thrashes off to your right, I form a large spiral shaped bone along my free right arm, and drill it into your side/back.

(Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I'm back but please
    refrain from showering me with
    VMS/PMS if you can...

Test Passed! Congrats!!