View Poll Results: Do you think a man should hit a woman?

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

67 35.83%
  • No

120 64.17%
Page 12 of 13 « First ... 28910111213 Last»
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

Quote Originally Posted by xjuststaytruex View Post
    personally, i think that if a ***** gets out of hand themselves, and throw themselves out there like a man would when it comes to starting a fight, that they should be able to have a lesson taught to them just like a man. I don't condone hitting women, and i would never, but i do believe that their tits shouldn't make them 'unhittable' when they deserve to be hit.
    this

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    No, a person should only hit another person when they are defending either themselves or someone else.
    Exactly, and if the attacker is a man or woman you have the right and legal right to fight back.

If there will ever be equality this double standard needs to go ASAP.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know the Rama's bring the
    drama

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha boy View Post
    a man that puts his hands on a women is a piece of shit and its not a real man.
    ppl need to accept the fact that this world isn't as black and white as anime and manga makes it out to be, there are situations where it may be required for a female to be struck, I don't mean go out and put on a wife beater and just go upside your girlfriends head for no reason, but I know a lady who stabbed a guy 7 times with a knife before he knocked her out, was he wrong? hell no

my saying is do unto others as you would have others do unto you, if you put your hands on someone, don't be surprised when they put their hands back on you.

Sage
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xjuststaytruex View Post
    Amen.
    Wrong Not Amen! There are certain times that a man has to stand up for himself and hold himself to certain values. There is a quote that i think fits this situation perfectly... "I hold myself to certain values, I do not disrespect my fellow man, I do not lay man hands on another man unwarranted, I do not do things things to others, and i expect the same from them." Up to this point my quote agrees with you but there is one sentence at the end that changes things..."And I do not forgive those who break these values." If a man were to lay his hands on you or one of your loved ones, it would be cowardly and dishonorable not to do something about it. A true man does not allow others to hurt or disrespect himself or those he loves. This is something that most people will not admit to readily, but which man are you going to respect more the man who let his wife get raped because he refused to defend her using the excuse that he is non violent, or the man who killed a man fighting with all he had to protect someone that he cared for dearly.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Those who cant keep their pride are scums... But those who raise their fists before a woman are worse than scums...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If A Guy Hits A Women For No Reason Then He Is Filth And Scum And Deserves To Die. This Lil Whatever The **** His Name Is Was Clearly As Peace Of Shit-You Could Tell By The Demeaning Way He Stroked Her Chin. Now If It's A Actrule FIGHT Where It's Eather Live Or Die Or Simply BOTH Parties Are Trying To Beat On Eatch Other Then That Is Fine (Like They Say In Naruto Gender Dose Not Matter In Battle). But If It's Like This Guy And It's Simply Caz He's "The Man" Then That's Bull Shit And If I Saw This I'm Telling You Right Now He Would Be DEAD. So In Short: Guys Who Hit Women Without Valid Reason Are Shit. Good Day.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

Quote Originally Posted by blackjose View Post
    Those who cant keep their pride are scums... But those who raise their fists before a woman are worse than scums...
    I hope a woman tries to kill you one day. Defeat her with pride and replacing Naruto quotes.

>.> meh. This name sucks.. Voltron's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    on my way to 6k

Agreed!

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    just to cool to be schooled :)

:mad:Everyone has the right to defend for him/herself so if a man has a really good reason for laying his hands on a woman than o.k. But if the a##hole want to be hitting on a girl to be called tough you know right then and there that's a low down dirty scumbag in my books.

Now if i see any of those guys on the street they going to get their a## kicked:mugi:

when lightning stikes.... Phantom Guardian's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    I hope a woman tries to kill you one day. Defeat her with pride and replacing Naruto quotes.
    this was pretty funny lol.
    But I haven't hit anyone yet, intentionally, I know what I can and can't do. But I wouldn't hit her unless my life was on the line. then I'd try to stop her with out seriously intending on hurting her if it came down to it. But hitting women is a no for me.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It depends on the situation. If a female is pushing buttons and is really provoking you to do something and they are being totally annoying and trying to bully you, what would you do?

If a female is coming at you with a knife because she's drunk and being retarded, what would you do?

If a female is causing an unnecessary scene in your home because she's not happy with something and the landlord has already been threatening to kick you out of your home because of the noise and fighting, what would you do?

If a woman were to slap you and physically abuse you because she has this self-entitlement that she can do what she wants and you will never hit her, what would you do to teach her a lesson?

You telling me in any of these situations you would rather get kicked out of your home instead of putting a hand on her...

You telling me you would rather get stabbed, than knocking the chick out....

You telling me you would take physical abuse and pretend nothing is happening...

If she's making ur life a living hell because she is crazy as hell you telling me you wouldnt lay a hand on her to push her away from you?

If you haven't lived with women for years at a time you would never know... Stfu and stop pretending like you're captain save-a-hoe... You may think it's one way, but you will end up doing what you wouldn't think would do cuz things happen unexpectedly...

Only Awesome Describes Me NarutAwesome's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Living In the Moment

everybody had some nice arguements here, now, what if the female didn't deserve it, what if the man is over aggressive. put yourself in her situation, and what would you do if you were a female

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Honestly, I would like to think that I have the self control to never hit a woman. If the situation arises in which a woman tempts me to violence, I would like to think that I would just restrain her without causing any harm... but sometimes it is out of our control. Who here can honestly say that they have never been so angry, they let the anger get the best of them? I would like to think otherwise, but sometimes when you see red, you turn into a bull. And we all know what color they hate.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

she was provoking him the whole damn time. I hate girls that think that its okay to say so much shit to a guy because they think the guy wont do anything. That kind of person isnt a girl or a woman,just a stupid *****. Personally i would never hit a woman. Notice i said WOMAN. If anyone puts their hands on me ,im gonna defend myself,its only natural. But i still wouldnt hit her,i would just forcefully push her away. If it were a guy,i would hit him though. Its only defending yourself from harm,i would never fight someone physically unless they hurt my family or they hit me first.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

Unacceptable, in any circumstance. Any man who does is not a man, he's a p*ssy. Period.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not the type of guy to hit a woman, that being said there are many cases where the girl deserves it and I feel no sympathy for those that get what they deserve. You wanna act like a man you should get hit like a man. Don't wanna get hit? Don't be a douche and don't insight violence.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

Womens are naturally weak .its really bad to use them hands and kicks but need to give them love.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weird people are the BEST
    people!

i feel if i get hit three times in the face with closed fist then i feel i got the right to stop her from hittin me bt not over doin it.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I am the hope of the
    omniverse, I am the lightbulb
    in the darkness, I am the
    bacon in the fridge for all
    living things that cry out in
    hunger, I am the Alpha and the
    Amega, I am the terror that
    flaps in the night.. I AM SON
    GOKU AND I AM A SUPER....S

My personal belief is that everyone is equal. Especially since women fight for equality in todays society. If she instigates a fight and it leads to physical violence than by all means fight back. If its just to "put her in her place" than no she should not be hit.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WOw..

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That dark chocolate is a bloody coward. Besides who would make them samwidges? she'd probably posion them

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death is not the end.
    Loss of conviction is the
    end."

Equal rights, easy as that.
    If someone hits me, I hit back. Depending on the situation I will decide if Im going full out or not but either way I will hit back.

People like uchiha boy are either teens, lack life experience or are wannabe-"gentleman".

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyman View Post
    Equal rights, easy as that.
    If someone hits me, I hit back. Depending on the situation I will decide if Im going full out or not but either way I will hit back.

People like uchiha boy are either teens, lack life experience or are wannabe-"gentleman".
    well then I guess you and all the other 'tough guys' fall into the latter category of my previous post. I would F any of you up if I saw you hit a girl, straight up. I'll say it again, if you hit a girl you are a b*tch made p*ssy, period

Seriously, this is not even up for debate. If that's how you feel than that's what you are, anyone out there reading this can put yourself on my shitlist as well if you feel that way.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"If she is gonna act like a man, she is gonna gonna get treated like a man". This right there.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya fans don't exist

NO