Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

[Sora Bio Test] Shade Dracova

Greetings, Shade Dracova.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:
    Rules:
    • Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    • All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    • Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    • Terrain: Open clearing with the outline of a forest at the borders of long range.
    • You may use Sora's abilities up to your current rank.
    • We start mid range from each other.
    • If you have any questions please ask them through VM.

I will be using a Kage-ranked Hatake Kakashi (with MS) biography for this bio test against you. Please provide a link to your bio that you will be tested in and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

Re: [Sora Bio Test] Shade Dracova

Sora Biography

I get an ironic vibe from this. >_>
    Nevertheless, thanks for administrating my test.
    Let's make this a good battle! ^^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

"STOP IT!" His cries were loud and echoed around the area, full of a vitriolic, lonely tone. A dark anger laced his eyes as he glared at me, as if he were to pin all his life's troubles onto me. "You don't understand! None of you ever will!"
    I leveled my eyes at him, matching his unsteady gaze with one of my own. Unwilling to budge, it was he who looked away first, unable to hold against my unwavering demeanor.

"Is that why?" I inquired softly. "Is that why you followed me out here?"
    A long moment of silence passed, and for just a slight moment, I had thought he had calmed down, but then he reared up once more, a new vengeance plastered across his features.

"I can see it," he hissed, his breaths coming in short gasps. "I can see it in all of you. You all hate me, don't you? That sickening disgust everyone tries to hide!"

I closed my eyes, shaking my head, his own words reminding me of my past. Yes, I was once part of the "everyone", but I came to realize, to comprehend my feelings. The Kyuubi took away the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, my dear sensei who had been one of the only people in my life to ever commend my respect. He was also the last living person of Team Minato, and the thought that I was the only one left...the only one living.

It had left me with a deep and bitter taste, and at first, I had cursed the Kyuubi and its inhabitant, the only son of my original sensei, Naruto Uzumaki. But while that bitterness did not die, even when I was assigned to be his sensei, it was only through the many trials and experiences did I come to face-to-face with my own feelings. It was never Naruto's fault, like it was never Sora's fault...

"None of us hate you, Sora," I stated out loud. Then I repeated that phrase, nodding in approval, my words firm. "And especially not Naruto. Perhaps you don't understand now..." I slipped my right hand into the pocket of my Jounin cloak, whipping out a kunai with my middle finger, spinning it in a 180 arc so that I could grip the handle firmly within my hand. Bending my knees ever so slightly to position myself appropriately in the ground, I stabilized my footing while shooting a deliberate glare at Sora.

"But I, Kakashi Hatake, will make sure you do when I am through with you!" Immediately upon completing the phrase, I focused upon the flow of my own chakra, sending a rush of it into the Earth.

• Without warning, a good 5x5 meter square area around Sora vanished deep below him, creating at least a 20 meter chasm. Because this was used for offensive purposes, there was no prior warning and Sora had no chance to apply chakra to his feet in order to keep his footing, so he is left falling, due to the law of gravity at 9.8 meters per second to a deep chasm below. If he does not do anything to counter attack this move, then he will crash to the bottom in approximately 2.04 seconds, suffering a lot of damage due to the height he originally fell at.

Rather unused to the solid composition of earth chakra, I easily switched into my dominant chakra nature, Raiton, sending it in rapid manner into the clouds, I focused a direct stream of Lightning into the chasm, where Sora had fell.

• Because the chasm was a small 5x5 meter square area, the impact of the Lightning should cover the entire opening, so if Sora were to propel himself out, he would get burned to crisps by the Lightning.

Slightly hesitant to continue an onslaught of attacks, I relaxed my burning chakra, wild from years of attuning themselves to the Raiton element. Then I placed my two hands together, forming the Tiger seal as if I had utilized the Shadow Clone jutsu. Three clones appeared in front of me, one to my left, one before me, and one to the left of me.

• The first clone began to run behind me, at least five meters so that he is in long range. The second and third clone began running in an arc around the chasm I had created while keeping at mid range, forming handseals so that Sora is led to believe that they are real, about to throw out some deadly jutsus.

I scanned my one exposed eye over the battlefield, hoping that Sora would soon calm down, or I would be forced to use more deadly means.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

(Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu) – Haze Clone Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage N/A
    Description: Haze clone technique is like the regular clone technique in creating intangible clones, although these clones will let the enemy go through them. The Sharingan can see through the illusions. However these clones cannot cause any damage as they are illusions only.

Last edited by Adachi; 11-01-2012 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Don't really like the font...

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

"You know nothing!" Sora screamed, after Kakashi had claimed to understand his life and compare him to Naruto. Sora's anger is almost at it's peak when he witnesses Kakashi pull out a kunai from his Jounin vest. "You just want to use me like all the rest!" Sora said bravely. Sora knew he must defeat Kakashi and anyone else in his way towards his dream of a peaceful life. Sora is willing to do anything to get to that final goal. "You have made a very big mistake Leaf ninja." Sora said in a calm voice.

As he utters his last words Sora put's on his claw on his right arm and awaits your move in a steady fighting position. Suddenly, a square of the earth suddenly disappears below me and I feel my body starting to descend. Without hesitation, I quickly look down, gather my dominant chakra nature and blow a quick burst of wind out of my mouth which quickly propels myself out of the 5x5 meter square area(Note: I would have enough time due to the fact I performed this jutsu as soon as I felt myself beginning to descend. Also, wind is my dominant chakra.) As I land behind the area I scan the area. As I am scanning I notice a blue light coming from above me. Using my skill of deduction I deduce that the only blue light that could coming above my is lightning and taking into consideration the clouds are darkened around me there can only be lightning coming from above. So without hesitation, I point my right hand upwards and channel the wind chakra that I have been using this entire battle. I then proceed to release a wind gust in the shape of a claw upwards towards your lightning which would counter it due to wind being lightning's weakness. I notice the blue light disappear. I then point my hand towards you and the claw races at you going in a zig zag path. I then pull out a trench knife from one of the pouches hidden behind my monk robes. I keep my right arm pointed straight towards you as I exhale more wind infused chakra onto my trench knive. I then throw the trench knive aimed straight at you chest area. If hit by it the trench knive could prove fatal. I keep both my eyes on your body alone the entire time.

Jutsu Used

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Fūton: Juuha Reppou Shou) - Wind Style: Beast Wave Violent Wind Strike
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A combo of a wind gut shaped like a claw with cutting wind that push and slice at the same time

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

When you escaped from my chasm, you would have actually landed more close to long range, due to the fact that you used a Wind technique directly aimed from the mouth, and most likely in a 60 degree angle towards the frontal side of the chasm. According to Newton's First Law of Physics, you wouldn't have landed immediately outside but flew a little bit longer, most likely into long range so that your last move probably wouldn't have affected me.

Also, I woke up in the morning, began typing it out, came back, had about a thousand words, AND LOST ALL OF IT BECAUSE I TRIED TO ATTACH AN IMAGE! *rage rage*

"You just want to use me like all the rest!" Sora hissed. Although his voice was now much calmer, it failed to mask the wrath now evident within his voice. "You have made a very big mistake, Leaf ninja!" I exhaled heavily, knowing that my words would fall on nothing but useless ears. Words would not reach my opponent now.

Only my actions would, I thought to myself, a frown crossing my masked face. There was no need to obliterate the poor boy - I would simply push him the point where he would finally allow me to reason with him. Hopefully, my Sharingan wasn't necessary...

As my hand went down, his went up, releasing a violent wave of cutting Wind, easily canceling out the Lightning attack I had in store for him. Upon further observation, I realized that something similar to a demon's hand had formed around his dominant hand, propelled by Wind chakra. Sora's dominance over Wind was clear, a direct counter to my dominance over Lightning...

I sighed softly, suddenly hit by a rather preposterous urge to pull out my Ichi Ichi book and re-read one of my favorite, rather intricate parts. Normally, in the past, when I was in the ANBU, I'd simply leave such missions and duties to my teammates, finding some undisturbed place to enjoy such moments, and rather amusingly, Yamato was the one who fell victim to my laziness the most...

But no. I could not afford such blatant actions now. This was a battle that could not be allowed my usual propensities. I would show Sora the true meaning of friendship, that he was not alone in this world like he had so thought he was. If only Naruto was here, I was sure the hyper kid would have conveyed such a message better.

Sora pulled out a trench knife from his cloak, blowing Wind chakra over it as he flicked it towards me, completing the onslaught of Wind jutsus heading towards my direction. The sound of the cutting Wind snapped me back to my senses and I formed a single handseal as I began building fire chakra within my chest.

• Although Fuuton chakra was exhaled on the kunai, Sora was still a long distance from where I was standing, thus, would be a second or two before the trench knife actually hit me. Assuming that he threw it towards chest level for a fatal impact, I would summon exactly three Great Dragon Fireballs, one right in front of me, then within fractions of seconds of one another, spit out two more on its left and right, so that there are three of them heading towards Sora.
    • Due to the intensity of the fire, it should completely null the Wind jutsus, including the trench knife. The Wind chakra should be overwhelmed by the fire and the trench knife should be propelled back and clatter to the ground harmlessly.
    • While this is happening, my two haze clones that have been running to the side join the fireballs, so that they flank either side of it. They also draw out two kunais, one for both hands (all fake, but of course, you don't know this), and are charging at Sora along with the fireballs, sort of like an onslaught of a small army. The fireballs itself should be at least one meter wide and take up Sora's entire peripheral view. Furthermore, take into effect the psychological impacts of such a move, and you get fear and stress, which could potentially hinder the ability to think rationally.
    • The Fireballs, as shown in the manga, are large enough to hide me from sight, so Sora's attention would be drawn to the sound and intensity of the fireball, not to mention how hot it would be from a distance.

Deciding that my view of the battlefield was very much blocked by the fireballs, I brought my hands together, forming a handshake yet leaving my index fingers up against one another in order to form the Tiger seal. Sending Earth chakra into the ground, I brought up a huge rampart, about 10 meters high and 10 meters wide, and it lifted my remaining haze clone and me up into the air, allowing me a good view of the entire battlefield.

I squinted into the distance with my right eye, noticing that the sun was beginning to set, sending out an eerie light over the skies. The battle was beginning to drag out...

Holding out my right hand, I easily let my dominant chakra flow into it, allowing a crackling, lightning hound to sizzle into existence. With a simple thought, I sent it forward, running over the rampart and down onto the ground below, towards Sora. If it encountered any water, it would sent out a discharge through it, water being a good conductor of electricity.

Although this battle could not compare with the Akatsuki battles I had in the past, it was just as important and meaningful as they were. Failure was not an option...this was not a simple fight, but a test of my own maturity and experiences...if I failed...
    Then it meant I've failed Naruto also...

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Type: Offense
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Haze clones can use fake kunai too.
    Attachment 62431

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

"Time to die Kakashi!!" Sora said as he threw his trench knive straight at Kakashi 's chest. "You have nothing to say now do you? Dirty ninja!" Sora said spitefully. Sora then smiled as his trench knive got closer to Kakashi. "Leaf ninja's lack one key trait... Persistance! Being laid back won't be enough to stop me!" Sora thought to himself with a grin on his face as his techniques advanced towards Kakashi.

As I am watching your body clearly I notice you inhaling deeply as my wind techniques come closer. Kakashi then exhales the three fireballs from his mouth which counters my two wind techniques with ease. As I witness this I jump backwards a few meters which would put me in long range definitely. I see your 3 dragon shaped fireballs coming straight at me followed by your clones. I see this as an opportunity to counter all of them in one try. I pull back my arms gathering wind chakra inside them. i then swing them forward. By doing this I generate a wall of 5 tornadoes side by side which head towards you. The 3 torandoes would absorb your fireballs while the 2 tornadoes on the outside destroy your clones and continue towards you. This would totally block you view of me. I stand behind at long range until the wall of tornadoes. Once the wall of tornadoes reach mid way between both of us. I begin to dash at you getting within range for many other jutsu.

(Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

±± Test Failed ±±

Tons of mistakes in just a short sequence of moves. You didn't use the wind techniques right either so in general i think you need more experience with wielding wind techniques and working your own moves around them because you failed to showcase real wind mastery which is 90% of what you need to past the test.