Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Kiritsugu Uchiha

"And there you go. You heard her, Iri. Our Heroic Spirit here thinks the battlefield is something better than hell. What a joke. It's hell itself. There's no hope on the battlefield. It has nothing but unspeakable despair. Just a crime we call victory, paid for by the pain of the defeated...."
    Basic Information

Name : Kiritsugu Uchiha
    Clan : Uchiha

♠ Appearance :

Kiritsugu is a man in his late 20s, with rather unkempt, messy hair. He usually prefers darker clothing, the most common outfit being a loose suit, compiled with a black tie, as most of what he does is usually behind the scenes. Sleep is of little importance to him as he can afford no time to rest, and as a result, his gaze speaks of enervation, yet masks a deep, vitriolic past.

♠ Personality :

Although not very open about it, Kiritsugu wishes to save the world from suffering, to prevent those from the new generation to experience the same suffering as he did. Because of what he had gone through, he longer allows himself any hint of childish needs or desires, and feels no personal gain from acquiring such accomplishments.

He seems himself as something like a machine, killing off all emotions as they are useless to him. He believes that implying emotions into situations will change nothing and that they are often times the only thing that holds him back. Due to this, Kiritsugu has managed to become completely devoted to any duty without showing any emotional wavering, though he is prone to fall into moments of extreme emotion and despair, sometimes breaking down in the dark of the night, but yet recovering quickly as the sun comes.

Kiritsugu realizes and knows that he will never be the main character of anything, and is satisfied with working in the background. He can only allow himself a tiny, yet sorrowful smile as those that have sought guidance in him eventually move on to pursue their own desires.

Village Information

♠ Village of Birth : Konohagakure
    ♠ Village of Alliance : None.

Rank//Chakra Information

♠ Ninja Rank : Sage (in posts)
    ♠ Elements :

Doton → Mastered | Futon → Mastered | Katon → Mastered | Raiton → Mastered | Suiton → Mastered

♠ My Ninjutsu :

Sharingan → Will need training
    Genjutsu → Mastered
    Kenjutsu → Mastered
    Ninjutsu → Mastered
    Taijutsu → Mastered
    Kaito's Taijutsu → Mastered
    Medical Training in progress

Background Information

♠ History :

Regret was not a word I would choose to use – no, regret were for humans, weak humans that could not bear to see the weight of their own decisions, their own sins, and even their own lives. No, it was anguish that had overtaken me, a mere representation that my life had never been my own, and that each and every one of my choices were but simple moves on a chess board played by unknown hands. Sickened of being used, I sought to destroy every one of my manipulators – that I abandoned my humane feelings, my very flesh, to rid myself of the weaknesses that human emotions gave me.
    What would become of one that was to kill mercilessly, with no guilt or sense of redemption? Were they simple mindless robots of this universe, only to be used? Was it those without feelings, or those with, that reigned over all?

They say that your first battle is always the last. I had been full of a motivation I did not know I had - rushing so foolishly into that battle. But no blood but mine was spilled, and I had stumbled back upon the very road I had taken, my breaths coming in short gasps, struggling with each intake of air.
    I had saw the path as it really were, each and every pebble, every indent, every line...and everything was made clear to me at that every moment.
    Live, he had whispered quietly, his hand gripped tightly upon the very wrist he had broken earlier. Live and run. Live to tell of the past, of your motives, of your conviction...
    But what convictions? They had been gone, destroyed, left to rot in some unknown place never to be uncovered again. I had been lying to my own feelings from my start, untrue to myself, nothing but a fake smile plastered upon my face.
    No, the Sharingan was not blessing...it was a curse.
    I remember that day. He had thought I approved of his cruelty, and even I had thought I had, merely forcing a recognition of approval. His hands had upon the one I had cherished, whose life was everything that mattered to me.
    And as blood spilled and agony poured, I had cast my gaze into the sky. I saw within it a bird – no, it was an eagle, one that flew majestically across the sky, its wings flapping ever so strongly by its side, a sense of freedom in its every action.
    And I found myself feeling terribly envious, questioning why it had the right to do such a thing, why it was such a being allowed to propel so carelessly across the vast air. I felt its will to live, its every breath, its beating blood...
    Then I was angrier than ever, my feelings unclear to me, as my eyes saw red and the bird exploded in a flurry of feathers and gore.
    But, instead of feeling accomplished, I was filled with a sense of terror, and I watched with unmasked horror at myself as the eagle plummeted from the sky, its very own life taken away, never to soar freely once again. I had not known at the time, but it had simply mirrored me, mirrored my own fears.
    Following this, I had nearly wept, wept for some animal I had never made contact with, that was perhaps one of thousands living in the current world.
    But he...he approved. He had stood, patting me upon the head, and left me sobbing upon the ground, my soul forever broken.

It took much for me to recover, but I was no longer who I was anymore. I did not reach out, and my own emotions were dead to me. I did not care for any of my desires but only the conviction that I would not allow to suffer what I had.
    One named Nagato and Minato eventually nurtured me back to my senses, enough so that I could begin to see once more, kill once more... He guided me, speaking to me of the world and its past while I had been in my unreachable state. With each and every word, my quiet, yet undeniable will grew, and the injustice that had been cast left nothing but a bitter taste in my mouth.
    I even saw him again, and I merely called a smile upon my face, an action I was so familiar with these days. Reaching out my hand, I easily questioned. Gobi, how have you been? But things were no longer the same, and what I had cherished before was no longer there to fill my heart.
    And each and every time, the memory repeated itself within my mind. Although they knew not, I saw the process it repeating itself...over and over...
    ...and it will never end.
    Unless I could somehow stand up...and take up my weapons once more...

Other Information

♠ Intelligence :

Having had years of experience assassinating in the dark and escaping from life-threatening situations, Kiritsugu has acquired enough skill and knowledge to react accordingly in many battles.

♠ Emotionless :

Kiritsugu can kill with no mercy or regret. Feelings of guilt that would usually have a psychological impact on other people have no effect upon him.

♠ Endurance :
    Due to his burning conviction, Kiritsugu will not give up or bend easily in any fight. He will fight to his last breath.

Music

Battle Information
    ♠ Won : None.
    ♠ Lost : None.
    Notes
    ♠ Dropping : Kabuto Yakushi

~Approved~

Last edited by Nexus; 12-09-2012 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Medical training note added

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Re: Kiritsugu Uchiha

Good bio sensei .. :D

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice bio ^^

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

0.0 Noobastank is reminded of his noobness when he sees such Pro Awesome if i must say. SH|TTed on my bio by lightyears

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Thanks Homura, and Cibberr.
    And I totally did not just steal Toshiro's bio template. xD And modified it...haha. >.>

And Noobshank, my bio is pretty bad compared to other people. And I guarantee you, yours' could not have been much worse than old my older ones. LOL.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

You're dropping Kabuto, I hope you don't want him back anytime soon I'm not sure how far away the new rules for him would be

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

I had the regular Kabuto, by the way, and I will wait for the new rules to come back up for the actual Kabutomaru (because he's my favorite character and he is a beast) before I consider anything. It is not a huge deal to me and you will rarely see me battling. And when I say rarely, I mean rarely.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

I'll be more than happy to help you break this bio in. With or without Sharingan Mine currently is getting 2T training but I'm sure you'll be at 3T before long

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice bio bro ^_^ making me miss my uchiha

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

The pictures aren't showing ;_;
    Awesome history, though.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

Pretty Cute ;3

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That layout looks awefully familiair to the one that Toshiro stole from me =(

Anyway, awesome bio ^_^ though you might want to re-upload pictures you find on Zerochan elsewhere o-o

Last edited by Tybone; 10-30-2012 at 01:06 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Great biography, I like it.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Thanks guys. And DAM, why is that happening? >.> Which ones can't you guys see? I'll have to re-upload them to Photobucket personally...

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Those Symbols.
    Just, it's just an (insert super awesome amazing epicly word here) biography. :overjoy:
    Will you be fighting now? :D

Some pictures aren't showing, but you noticed that already.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    Thanks guys. And DAM, why is that happening? >.> Which ones can't you guys see? I'll have to re-upload them to Photobucket personally...
    imgur or anonmgur are much easier xD I use those two sites all the time.

And Zerochan doesn't allow direct-linking to their images, they do have a direct link but that one will only show the image at a much smaller size <_>

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    Those Symbols.
    Just, it's just an (insert super awesome amazing epicly word here) biography. :overjoy:
    Will you be fighting now? :D

Some pictures aren't showing, but you noticed that already.
    Nope, I won't be fighting. o_o NEEVEERRRR!
    And I re-uploaded everything on photobucket, so they should be showing, I hope. >.>
    Yep, they're Toshiro symbols. The official name!

Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    imgur or anonmgur are much easier xD I use those two sites all the time.

And Zerochan doesn't allow direct-linking to their images, they do have a direct link but that one will only show the image at a much smaller size <_>
    >.> Dam, I never use their website, but thanks anyways! And I have everything on Photobucket. o_o'

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Nice bio, now lets fight, tenzo u.u

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    Nice bio, now lets fight, tenzo u.u
    No?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    Nope, I won't be fighting. o_o NEEVEERRRR!
    And I re-uploaded everything on photobucket, so they should be showing, I hope. >.>
    Yep, they're Toshiro symbols. The official name!

>.> Dam, I never use their website, but thanks anyways! And I have everything on Photobucket. o_o'
    They're not really mines.
    A friend just linked me to it. O_<
    But the pictures are working now, and they're epic. Plus the symbols, this bio is beyond perfect. :D
    Even more better than my Nagato bio.
    Fine fine Sensei, at least fight me in a battle test?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    They're not really mines.
    A friend just linked me to it. O_<
    But the pictures are working now, and they're epic. Plus the symbols, this bio is beyond perfect. :D
    Even more better than my Nagato bio.
    Fine fine Sensei, at least fight me in a battle test?
    Someday.
    This bio is not even close to perfect, haha, I feel that the pictures could have been better chosen, but I gave it a good hour and I have no more time to spare. But thanks nonetheless. ^_^

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Nice custom bio.. ^_^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Thank you, Jiraiya. ^_^