Page 4 of 18 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 447
  1. #76
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KazeFox1 View Post
    Never know...Jiraiya did used to pick on her for being flat chested when they were kids... ; )
    tsunade flat chested..............LOL
     
         

  2. #77
    Medicαl-Nin (: UzumakiGirlx's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiGirlx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    hiding out on α tropicαl islαnd!
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Danzo is not getting all the power since KB is alive i think he is gonna come to the summit and they gonna chose naruto and KB to lead the finve nation since they have the power and have experience fighting the aka.(my thoughts)
    it's possible Naruto does have the experience/power but intelligence? he's gotten smarter but it's not enough imo.
     
         

  3. #78
    Member KazeFox1's Avatar
    Status
    KazeFox1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    OK so y the on earth are we again goin to the Danzo=obito=madara=fugaku theroy remember the last time everyone started to fight.
    This is about RIN making an appearance in the anime a long time ago...not the Tobi/Madara/Danzo/Fugaku thing...read IBZ's original comment
     
         

  4. #79
    Medicαl-Nin (: UzumakiGirlx's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiGirlx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    hiding out on α tropicαl islαnd!
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KazeFox1 View Post
    Never know...Jiraiya did used to pick on her for being flat chested when they were kids... ; )
    haha that's true... so she made herself younger & gave herself a boob job ? i guess its possible
     
         

  5. #80
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KazeFox1 View Post
    This is about RIN making an appearance in the anime a long time ago...not the Tobi/Madara/Danzo/Fugaku thing...read IBZ's original comment
    WOW that was rin
     
         

  6. #81
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiGirlx View Post
    it's possible Naruto does have the experience/power but intelligence? he's gotten smarter but it's not enough imo.
    yeah but then make kakashi and any hoe naruto is the one who has highest experience and aka kills under his belt.:D
     
         

  7. #82
    Member KazeFox1's Avatar
    Status
    KazeFox1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    I think that KB is going to important because once everyone knows he is alive that will get Sasuke off of the hook with Raikage...and also KB will teach Naruto how to have a useful relationship with 9-tail Fox....by relationship I mean control it.
     
         

  8. #83
    King of Koobas mcspaddin's Avatar
    Status
    mcspaddin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    my prediction:

    scene starts at the kage meeting...

    Gaara: alright everyone just calm down, we need to talk this through...

    *finally everyone is seated and all is quiet*

    Mifune: since you got everyone under control why dont you start Gaara?

    Gaara: Okay, first off Danzou... How long exactly have you been Hokage? I'm pretty sure that there hasnt been time for a jounin vote in your village since Tsunade was in office...

    Danzou: well......

    Raikage: Danzou! waht is the meaning of this? Shouldnt we have heard if Tsunade was killed?

    *everyone glares at Danzou, he shifts uneasily in his seat *

    Scene to Kakashi and Yamato

    Kakashi: Naruto has been dragging behindand extremely quiet, this must have really depressed him...

    Yamato: maybe you should go check on him?

    *both turn to see naruto missing*

    Scene to Hebi

    Kirin: This is bad....

    Sasuke: What? They havent even decided who the leader is yet!?!?!?!?

    Kirin: No, a massive chakra just showed up outside.... its.. its.... *shudders* demonic!!!

    *naruto burst through the doors of the building, samurai canstantly trying to attack him while he easily dodges making progress forwards. Kirin passes out, Sasuke shakes in fear and rage*

    Scene to Kage Meeting

    Danzou: My affairs are none of your business...

    Raikage: Of course its our business!! YOu want to lead us? we have to make sure you are competent!!!! *he is now standing, enraged pointing at danzou*

    Danzou: *stands* Of course I am competa-

    *Danzou is cut short as Naruto burst through the door, the Samurais behind him appear tired and have a shamed look on their faces*

    Gaara: Finally, someone from Konoha, anywhere that we can Trust...

    end:D
     
         

  9. #84
    king of darkness francois brown's Avatar
    Status
    francois brown is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by wahmad4u View Post
    So finally sakura knows how naruto feels about her.
    I think she knew that in her heart but she just did not take that serious naruto has told her couple of times that she was his ideal.
    So now wat about Hinata.........

    I dont think sakura deserves naruto bcz she never put her life on line like hinata did :mad:..............

    She should be like naruto"s sister as sasuke is like his brother:D





    :akatsuki:
    I really agree with you doesn't deserve and she won't get him will for the simple reason that will remember everything that he went through with both of them and pick the one who has been there for him all his life. he might have thought was waired but he never new her feelings so don't worry.
     
         

  10. #85
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KazeFox1 View Post
    I think that KB is going to important because once everyone knows he is alive that will get Sasuke off of the hook with Raikage...and also KB will teach Naruto how to have a useful relationship with 9-tail Fox....by relationship I mean control it.
    Iwas wonderin that too but the problem is that controling of a biju is a very rare and strong power to have and not a lot of people have it and considerin raikage his brother who doesn't want his contry to be the strongest is not gonna allow KB to teach naruto (thoughts).
     
         

  11. #86
    Member toad sage-hristo's Avatar
    Status
    toad sage-hristo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    354
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    good stuff cant beleive danzou as the head of the alliance looks like he planned that from the start
     
         

  12. #87
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mcspaddin View Post
    my prediction:

    scene starts at the kage meeting...

    Gaara: alright everyone just calm down, we need to talk this through...

    *finally everyone is seated and all is quiet*

    Mifune: since you got everyone under control why dont you start Gaara?

    Gaara: Okay, first off Danzou... How long exactly have you been Hokage? I'm pretty sure that there hasnt been time for a jounin vote in your village since Tsunade was in office...

    Danzou: well......

    Raikage: Danzou! waht is the meaning of this? Shouldnt we have heard if Tsunade was killed?

    *everyone glares at Danzou, he shifts uneasily in his seat *

    Scene to Kakashi and Yamato

    Kakashi: Naruto has been dragging behindand extremely quiet, this must have really depressed him...

    Yamato: maybe you should go check on him?

    *both turn to see naruto missing*

    Scene to Hebi

    Kirin: This is bad....

    Sasuke: What? They havent even decided who the leader is yet!?!?!?!?

    Kirin: No, a massive chakra just showed up outside.... its.. its.... *shudders* demonic!!!

    *naruto burst through the doors of the building, samurai canstantly trying to attack him while he easily dodges making progress forwards. Kirin passes out, Sasuke shakes in fear and rage*

    Scene to Kage Meeting

    Danzou: My affairs are none of your business...

    Raikage: Of course its our business!! YOu want to lead us? we have to make sure you are competent!!!! *he is now standing, enraged pointing at danzou*

    Danzou: *stands* Of course I am competa-

    *Danzou is cut short as Naruto burst through the door, the Samurais behind him appear tired and have a shamed look on their faces*

    Gaara: Finally, someone from Konoha, anywhere that we can Trust...

    end:D
    write the second part man i relly liked it.
     
         

  13. #88
    Medicαl-Nin (: UzumakiGirlx's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiGirlx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    hiding out on α tropicαl islαnd!
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    nice prediction mcspaddin! can't wait for the confirmed spoilers to come out ^.^
     
         

  14. #89
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by toad sage-hristo View Post
    good stuff cant beleive danzou as the head of the alliance looks like he planned that from the start
    NAHHHHHH.... i'm sure all the other kages are gonna oppose it and any how KB is still alive what if he burst though the door. then everyone would be like
     
         

  15. #90
    Medicαl-Nin (: UzumakiGirlx's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiGirlx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    hiding out on α tropicαl islαnd!
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by toad sage-hristo View Post
    good stuff cant beleive danzou as the head of the alliance looks like he planned that from the start
    i know... that jerk...
    but i'm counting on Naruto will barge in just as they're about to appoint Danzo as leader of the alliance. just hoping...
     
         

  16. #91
    Godaime Hokage Tsunade Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Tsunade Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    I Just don't understand, When Raikage said that Suna (Countries) used Akatsuki (Oro) to destroy konoha?? (confusing!) isn't it oro's the one who fooled and used Suna for his dirty plans in konoha?? :>> and how does danzo got involved here?! huh?. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN! hahaha

    Predictions:

    The other kages would oppose to the plan that the hokage (DANZO), being the leader of the five village army! :P and there, they'll fight to see who's who! :> love it! ) while fighting, TSUNADE will arrive (regains her health). there! she'll be the leader, but mizukage will oppose so they'll fight using taigutsu! )

    BATTLE

    Kazekage vs Tschukikage

    Hokage vs. Raikage

    Mizukage vs. Tsunade

    hahhahhah. :>>
     
         

  17. #92
    Member animekoi's Avatar
    Status
    animekoi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    on planet earth
    Posts
    176
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    look like sai is going through character devapen intersting
    as for the 5 kages meeting its not looking good
    "will the meeting become a battlefield?" so i think that yea
     
         

  18. #93
    Medicαl-Nin (: UzumakiGirlx's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiGirlx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    hiding out on α tropicαl islαnd!
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunade Senju View Post
    I Just don't understand, When Raikage said that Suna (Countries) used Akatsuki (Oro) to destroy konoha?? (confusing!) isn't it oro's the one who fooled and used Suna for his dirty plans in konoha?? :>> and how does danzo got involved here?! huh?. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN! hahaha

    Predictions:

    The other kages would oppose to the plan that the hokage (DANZO), being the leader of the five village army! :P and there, they'll fight to see who's who! :> love it! ) while fighting, TSUNADE will arrive (regains her health). there! she'll be the leader, but mizukage will oppose so they'll fight using taigutsu! )

    BATTLE

    Kazekage vs Tschukikage

    Hokage vs. Raikage

    Mizukage vs. Tsunade

    hahhahhah. :>>
    Raikage doesn't know that & doesn't trust Suna or any village in general. Danzo might be involved. no one knows for sure because he's a mysterious fellow. O.o
    hahhaha i can picture Tsunade barging in & being like "DAMN STRAIGHT, I'M THE HOKAGE!"
     
         

  19. #94
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunade Senju View Post
    I Just don't understand, When Raikage said that Suna (Countries) used Akatsuki (Oro) to destroy konoha?? (confusing!) isn't it oro's the one who fooled and used Suna for his dirty plans in konoha?? :>> and how does danzo got involved here?! huh?. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN! hahaha

    Predictions:

    The other kages would oppose to the plan that the hokage (DANZO), being the leader of the five village army! :P and there, they'll fight to see who's who! :> love it! ) while fighting, TSUNADE will arrive (regains her health). there! she'll be the leader, but mizukage will oppose so they'll fight using taigutsu! )

    BATTLE

    Kazekage vs Tschukikage

    Hokage vs. Raikage

    Mizukage vs. Tsunade

    hahhahhah. :>>
    He had connections with oro and wanted to overthrow the 3rd and remember when anko was following oro boy danzo wanted him alive since he knew a lot about danzo and oro relationship.
     
         

  20. #95
    Medicαl-Nin (: UzumakiGirlx's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiGirlx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    hiding out on α tropicαl islαnd!
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    off-topic but.. 45 GUESTS?! join NB instead of reading our posts like creepers! ^^

    what do you guys think it would be like if Kakashi had been appointed Hokage instead of Danzo?
     
         

  21. #96
    king of darkness francois brown's Avatar
    Status
    francois brown is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by sakurafan View Post
    even though im a prosakuraxnaruto i have a feeling even though this chapter sorta pointed to sakura the fact she knows hinata's feeling sounds like a dam road block i think she was crying because she was hearten by the fact of what sai said, anyways to the guess who are viewing this thread all 43 of you make a profile it will be funner if you joined as well ^_^
    f!!!
     
         

  22. #97
    Medicαl-Nin (: UzumakiGirlx's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiGirlx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    hiding out on α tropicαl islαnd!
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by francois brown View Post
    f!!!
    so many Sakura haters... why? hahha
     
         

  23. #98
    Member rasenchidori's Avatar
    Status
    rasenchidori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    someone had a spoiler in the last discussion for this manga and the wrods were the exact same as in the spoiler. So there was nothing new for me in this chapter.
     
         

  24. #99
    king of darkness francois brown's Avatar
    Status
    francois brown is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by IBZ View Post
    im sure many people r confused abt akatski being a weapon to countries, its clear now, the aktski took very long to start hunting biju, i always thought there was a secret behind it, before shippuden it was shown at the last episode tht akatski hav regrouped and its has been 9 years since they last regrouped, i dont remmber but i m sure one of the akatski said they needed the money or somthing, lol not sure.

    i knew tht all wht happend in this chpater was going to accrue but not the choosing a leader thing.

    My prediction

    Danzo is gona be chosen, sauske is going to use amatrasue from far as soon as the danz is selected, all ningas look around and then spot him, they imdiatly attack him.

    Sakura is going to cry more lol, nxt episode is surly going to be danzo last appearence in the manga lol, ani wayss not much to say.

    1 thing is certin its tru sakura donest diverse naruto but think abt it, naruto is the main character and he liked the girl since the begining of the show, it only mak sence tht he gets the girl he awalys wanted, its tht simple. tru hinata loves him, but thts the story goes well i hop soo, i used to be a fan of naruto and hinata but to be honest i kno were its head, at least thts wht i think lol pluse naruto and sakura go well together.
    hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::confused: f!!!!! never lose hope true fans don't do that.
     
         

  25. #100
    King of Koobas mcspaddin's Avatar
    Status
    mcspaddin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rasenchidori View Post
    someone had a spoiler in the last discussion for this manga and the wrods were the exact same as in the spoiler. So there was nothing new for me in this chapter.
    yeah and everybody was tripping when ANYBODY got pissed at him for posting that in the wrong thread
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •