Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»
Results 176 to 200 of 204
  1. #176
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    "you supported me when you posted those scans, Choji's expanded hand can one shot masks with ease." LOL, RE-READ IT! He did not

    "you haven't pointed out to me how they're supposed to actually revive Kakuzu, and you're heavily implying Kisame will just sit on his ass and watch the masks revive Kakuzu." I did not imply that Kisame will just stand there I am simply saying that No knowledge of his tech would mean he is ready to kill destroy his monsters. Little does he know that their Focus to to revive Kakuzu and not fight witout Kakuzu. The scan I post was to show that they are capable.

    "When he does that, Kisame kills Kakuzu over and over again with full stamina" Because Kisame has full knowledge and Kakuzu won't analzye and make the same mistake to get "owned" right.. Please stop underestimating Akasuki members, even Kisimoto wouldn't show that it is possible to one hit KO the Akasuki.

    "That's not a counter, in that case one of his hearts is down, " YES YES YES we already concluded that ONE HEART IS DOWNb

    "How will the masks come close to surviving Daikodan if even Kakuzu can't?" Because the feat-less Sabu can:



    "The attack is extremely massive I have trouble believing the masks will somehow come out of daikodan perfectly fine and be able to save Kakuzu." They won't be perfect, they will have some chakra taken off but they will still survive just like Sabu.

    "specially when Kakuzu has no knowledge and will use his masks to fuel Daikodan with its jutsu." Kakuzu has intellect feat. If he is inside the Dome and see he Chakra getting drain and will not TRY to give me chakra.

    "Daikodan would destroy him and wipe out multiple hearts like FRS did." Prove it. Water Dome only acts like water prison that drains chakra, can't believe you compared two different jutsus together....

    "weak masks are flying around" LOL, oh God...

    "surrounded by Kisame's territory(a lake) with Kisame" Prove it. While I disprove it.


    Nope, no territory.

    "Why would he dispel the water dome if 4 masks are going in different directions? I mean really. You need to think rationally here, what happens after that? "
    And you are thinking rational? What is Kisame going to do? Chase after the other mask that are already out? Do you think that is Rational for Kisame to do that?

    The rest I'm am not going waste my time explaining you are clearly throwing around the word "weak" which is pretty to me what you think of Kakuzu in general.
    Here.
     
         

  2. #177
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    "Where's your support for Kakuzu's chakra? " [b] One more point to back up Kakuzu's chakra and their mask. Scans show how much chakra he is pouring out to do elemental bazooka's without him complain about conserving chakra.






    And Here is the Chakra Proof that he is able to still sustain this battle
     
         

  3. #178
    Senior Member Joki's Avatar
    Status
    Joki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    Here.
    Ok thanks, I didn't see them

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    I did not imply that Kisame will just stand there I am simply saying that No knowledge of his tech would mean he is ready to kill destroy his monsters. Little does he know that their Focus to to revive Kakuzu and not fight witout Kakuzu. The scan I post was to show that they are capable.
    You're not making sense. Why would Kisame NOT fight the masks when go to revive Kakuzu? He's going to sit there, ignore them and let the masks revive Kakuzu simply because they aren't attacking or going straight for Kisame?
    Because Kisame has full knowledge and Kakuzu won't analzye and make the same mistake to get "owned" right.. Please stop underestimating Akasuki members, even Kisimoto wouldn't show that it is possible to one hit KO the Akasuki.
    Then don't overrate Kakuzu and his masks. You keep saying "Kakuzu will analyze Kisame and not get owned" but Kakuzu has literally nothing in his arsenal that prevents that no matter how good he analyzes, and you say "Kakuzu is the smart one not me", this doesn't help your argument when you're supposed to give ways for Kakuzu to win. How exactly does he plan to "analyze Kisame and not get owned"?
    YES YES YES we already concluded that ONE HEART IS DOWNb
    People complain that I sound like a broken record, yet I'm forced to continue repeating myself because the other people don't get it and repeat the same already countered points over and over again. Okay, then what? Kisame destroyed one mask, Kakuzu can't use 1/5 of his jutsu and has considerably less power and chakra than before. And he STILL has no way to actually put Kisame down!
    Because the feat-less Sabu can:
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/472%20-%20A%20Deadly%20Battle%20in%20an%20Underwater%20Pr ison!/07.png
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/472%20-%20A%20Deadly%20Battle%20in%20an%20Underwater%20Pr ison!/12.png
    That's not Daikodan. That's water dome, which Sabu and Ponta were only in for a very short time. This is daikodan:



    That tiny thing in the top right is Kisame, just reminding you

    They won't be perfect, they will have some chakra taken off but they will still survive just like Sabu.
    It's clear you don't know which attack is which, but water dome is a different matter. in which Kisame can just keep up forever. It prevents any of Kakuzu's elemental blasts from even being able to touch him, all he has to do is follow the masks around forever and that's GG. Sabu and Ponta actually got out of the dome when Kisame dropped it btw, they didn't do anything to actually counter it or escape. Even you know what would happen if Kisame left it up for more than a few seconds.
    Kakuzu has intellect feat. If he is inside the Dome and see he Chakra getting drain and will not TRY to give me chakra.
    Well there you go, what does he plan to do other than run away? Kisame stays on him, he has literally no counter, you just admitted yourself Kakuzu wouldn't even try to fight inside the dome but try to escape it. Big mistake from the chakra monster Kisame, this is your concession right here.

    And again, that's not even the right jutsu, you still have no counters to the actual shark missile which you ignored and mistook for water dome on the multiple occasions.
    "Daikodan would destroy him and wipe out multiple hearts like FRS did." Prove it. Water Dome only acts like water prison that drains chakra, can't believe you compared two different jutsus together....
    ...see above, wrong jutsu you have there.
    LOL, oh God...
    I'm glad you actually put thought into a counter instead of just mocking me despite the masks being wiped out by fodder attacks every time.
    Prove it. While I disprove it.[/b]
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/472%20-%20A%20Deadly%20Battle%20in%20an%20Underwater%20Pr ison!/12.png
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/472%20-%20A%20Deadly%20Battle%20in%20an%20Underwater%20Pr ison!/13.png
    Nope, no territory.
    What are you talking about? Kisame turned a vast barren desert into a lake within seconds. Surely you're not forgetting the most used and most main and relevant jutsu out of Kisame's entire arsenal?
    And you are thinking rational? What is Kisame going to do? Chase after the other mask that are already out? Do you think that is Rational for Kisame to do that?
    Sure it is, what else would Kisame do, dispel the water dome despite the ability to sense all chakra within his dome? He follows the masks and picks them off, no one to this point has given any counter whatsoever, it works, and it's in character. Why wouldn't Kisame do that?
    The rest I'm am not going waste my time explaining you are clearly throwing around the word "weak" which is pretty to me what you think of Kakuzu in general.
    The words that I hear when you can't counter something.
    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    [b] One more point to back up Kakuzu's chakra and their mask. Scans show how much chakra he is pouring out to do elemental bazooka's without him complain about conserving chakra.

    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/340%20-%20A%20Dangerous%20Bridge%20/ch340_UK_Page_04.png
    [IMG]http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Naruto/337%20-%20Shikamaru%27s%20Genius!!%20/ch337_UK_Page_16.png
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/336%20-%20Turnabout,%20Predicament%E2%80%A6!!%20/ch336_UK_Page_12.png
    [IMG]http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Naruto/335%20-%20The%20Horrible%20Secret!!%20/ch335_UK_Page_01.png
    [IMG]http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Naruto/334%20-%20The%20Black%20Transformation%E2%80%A6!!%20/ch334_UK_Page_13.png
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/334%20-%20The%20Black%20Transformation%E2%80%A6!!%20/ch334_UK_Page_15.png
    That's great, I've seen all of those before. Does any of that prove how Kakuzu's chakra is even comparable to Bee's at all? It doesn't, Kisame drained him extraordinarily fast, and Killer Bee, the 8 tailed bijuu, is quite obviously a guy with far more chakra than most. You seem to think because Kakuzu used his elemental blasts once or twice each he will have god chakra that will never run out.

    You will need more support than that, unfortunately for Kakuzu supporters there isn't any. Kakuzu has nowhere near the amount of chakra of a full on bijuu and perfect jinchuriki has, the same one that Kisame drained of all his chakra to where he almost fainted in seconds, and on other occasions casually sliced away 6 tails of the bijuu cloak at a time.

    In more conclusion, still no way for Kakuzu to put kisame down, survive Daikodan, or do anything other than run away from Kisame forever which apparently somehow is considered a win by Kakuzu supporters.
     
         

  4. #179
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    Ok thanks, I didn't see them

    You're not making sense. Why would Kisame NOT fight the masks when go to revive Kakuzu? He's going to sit there, ignore them and let the masks revive Kakuzu simply because they aren't attacking or going straight for Kisame?
    Then don't overrate Kakuzu and his masks. You keep saying "Kakuzu will analyze Kisame and not get owned" but Kakuzu has literally nothing in his arsenal that prevents that no matter how good he analyzes, and you say "Kakuzu is the smart one not me", this doesn't help your argument when you're supposed to give ways for Kakuzu to win. How exactly does he plan to "analyze Kisame and not get owned"?People complain that I sound like a broken record, yet I'm forced to continue repeating myself because the other people don't get it and repeat the same already countered points over and over again. Okay, then what? Kisame destroyed one mask, Kakuzu can't use 1/5 of his jutsu and has considerably less power and chakra than before. And he STILL has no way to actually put Kisame down!

    That's not Daikodan. That's water dome, which Sabu and Ponta were only in for a very short time. This is daikodan:



    That tiny thing in the top right is Kisame, just reminding you

    It's clear you don't know which attack is which, but water dome is a different matter. in which Kisame can just keep up forever. It prevents any of Kakuzu's elemental blasts from even being able to touch him, all he has to do is follow the masks around forever and that's GG. Sabu and Ponta actually got out of the dome when Kisame dropped it btw, they didn't do anything to actually counter it or escape. Even you know what would happen if Kisame left it up for more than a few seconds.
    Well there you go, what does he plan to do other than run away? Kisame stays on him, he has literally no counter, you just admitted yourself Kakuzu wouldn't even try to fight inside the dome but try to escape it. Big mistake from the chakra monster Kisame, this is your concession right here.

    And again, that's not even the right jutsu, you still have no counters to the actual shark missile which you ignored and mistook for water dome on the multiple occasions.
    ...see above, wrong jutsu you have there.
    I'm glad you actually put thought into a counter instead of just mocking me despite the masks being wiped out by fodder attacks every time.
    What are you talking about? Kisame turned a vast barren desert into a lake within seconds. Surely you're not forgetting the most used and most main and relevant jutsu out of Kisame's entire arsenal?
    Sure it is, what else would Kisame do, dispel the water dome despite the ability to sense all chakra within his dome? He follows the masks and picks them off, no one to this point has given any counter whatsoever, it works, and it's in character. Why wouldn't Kisame do that?

    The words that I hear when you can't counter something.

    That's great, I've seen all of those before. Does any of that prove how Kakuzu's chakra is even comparable to Bee's at all? It doesn't, Kisame drained him extraordinarily fast, and Killer Bee, the 8 tailed bijuu, is quite obviously a guy with far more chakra than most. You seem to think because Kakuzu used his elemental blasts once or twice each he will have god chakra that will never run out.

    You will need more support than that, unfortunately for Kakuzu supporters there isn't any. Kakuzu has nowhere near the amount of chakra of a full on bijuu and perfect jinchuriki has, the same one that Kisame drained of all his chakra to where he almost fainted in seconds, and on other occasions casually sliced away 6 tails of the bijuu cloak at a time.

    In more conclusion, still no way for Kakuzu to put kisame down, survive Daikodan, or do anything other than run away from Kisame forever which apparently somehow is considered a win by Kakuzu supporters.
    First, excuse me for my Ignorance of Justsu's Name in Jap. I'm not good with japanese words >_>. The argument didn't make sense since I was talking about Water Dome .Regardless, it is still a good arguement when bringing up Water Dome.

    Now let me start this again:

    Kisame has 2 finishers: Water Dome and GSM. A direct hit will KILL Kakuzu (Even though I never seen Water Jutsu's every killing anyone).

    Here is the problem. Kisame will eventually have to use one of these two Jutsu's first. Simply killing Kakuzu once give him an advantage. These two Jutsu serves a purpose and shows Kisame's fighting-style, they both are water attacks mix with absorption. Killing Kakuzu with one of them now gives him knowledge in the battle field of Kisames attacks (This also gives Kisame knowledge on why he calls them the "Zombie Duo", because he has extra hearts).

    "You're not making sense. Why would Kisame NOT fight the masks when go to revive Kakuzu? He's going to sit there, ignore them and let the masks revive Kakuzu simply because they aren't attacking or going straight for Kisame?"
    Kisame is going to fight them next. The Mask won't. They will pull a stunt like they did to choji, which you have blindly saw that he one shot them (Also look at the anime episode it shows it better). They have feats of survival tactics and reviving Kakuzu (pressuring Kisame/ keep away from Kakuzu)..
    That is all I am saying..


    The rest of the Argument goes back to Negative Knight OP so I am not bring back. Example: adsorb vs ninjutsu argument.

    Side Notes: I AM NOT UNDER Rating Kisame I just think: I just think Kakuzu 51% of winning and Kisame 49%.

    If Kisame does Water Dome first to finish his opponent he loses. If he does GSM first and Dome Next he can win.
     
         

  5. #180
    Senior Member Joki's Avatar
    Status
    Joki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    First, excuse me for my Ignorance of Justsu's Name in Jap. I'm not good with japanese words >_>. The argument didn't make sense since I was talking about Water Dome .Regardless, it is still a good arguement when bringing up Water Dome.

    Now let me start this again:

    Kisame has 2 finishers: Water Dome and GSM. A direct hit will KILL Kakuzu (Even though I never seen Water Jutsu's every killing anyone).

    Here is the problem. Kisame will eventually have to use one of these two Jutsu's first. Simply killing Kakuzu once give him an advantage. These two Jutsu serves a purpose and shows Kisame's fighting-style, they both are water attacks mix with absorption. Killing Kakuzu with one of them now gives him knowledge in the battle field of Kisames attacks (This also gives Kisame knowledge on why he calls them the "Zombie Duo", because he has extra hearts).

    "You're not making sense. Why would Kisame NOT fight the masks when go to revive Kakuzu? He's going to sit there, ignore them and let the masks revive Kakuzu simply because they aren't attacking or going straight for Kisame?"
    Kisame is going to fight them next. The Mask won't. They will pull a stunt like they did to choji, which you have blindly saw that he one shot them (Also look at the anime episode it shows it better). They have feats of survival tactics and reviving Kakuzu (pressuring Kisame/ keep away from Kakuzu)..
    That is all I am saying..


    The rest of the Argument goes back to Negative Knight OP so I am not bring back. Example: adsorb vs ninjutsu argument.

    Side Notes: I AM NOT UNDER Rating Kisame I just think: I just think Kakuzu 51% of winning and Kisame 49%.

    If Kisame does Water Dome first to finish his opponent he loses. If he does GSM first and Dome Next he can win.
    Why would using water dome or daikodan first matter, you've still told me absolutely no way for Kakuzu to actually put Kisame down. I'm repeating myself to the highest degree at this point, but Kakuzu can't just run away to secure a win he has to actually fight back, and he's the absolute crappiest opponent to fight Kisame back with. The fact you haven't given any possible way for Kakuzu to actually hurt Kisame or survive water dome/daikodan or having the amount of chakra to last long proves me right.

    You think the masks can "pull a choji" and escape to go heal up Kakuzu before Kisame knows about it? This is a ridiculously flawed argument for a few reasons that I think are obvious: First is that you still, to this point, continuously ignore the fact that Kisame can sense all chakra within his dome. No masks or Kakuzu are escaping his sight, if Kakuzu's chakra levels don't disappear he knows he's not dead, why would he ignore the masks?

    2nd is that youy seem to think the masks can suddenly pull a chouji like you said and miraculously escape the grip of Kisame to go heal Kakuzu. This is ridiculous, you should know how severely faster Kisame is underwater than anything else and the masks have hardly shown being fast at all. Not only are they useless in the dome, Kisame can just summon 200 sharks to split up and go after the masks, they have no answer for it, and that's an instant win.

    Me giving out dozens of actual legitimate ways for Kisame to destroy and having STILL absolutely no counter supporting Kakuzu standing a chance vs any of these strategies proves me right further. Kisame stomps badly. And to conclude how would killing off Kakuzu/one of his hearts give Kakuzu an advantage? Like I said, which you ignored like 80% of my other stuff, that means Kakuzu has vastly less chakra than before, Kisame is still at 100% full health and stamina, Kakuzu is constantly being drained and will never not be, and he's down 1 entire jutsu and will never be able to use that heart again. Please tell me how Kakuzu has any sort of advantage in this fight, all sources point to Kisame stomping.
     
         

  6. #181
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    Why would using water dome or daikodan first matter, you've still told me absolutely no way for Kakuzu to actually put Kisame down. I'm repeating myself to the highest degree at this point, but Kakuzu can't just run away to secure a win he has to actually fight back, and he's the absolute crappiest opponent to fight Kisame back with. The fact you haven't given any possible way for Kakuzu to actually hurt Kisame or survive water dome/daikodan or having the amount of chakra to last long proves me right.

    You think the masks can "pull a choji" and escape to go heal up Kakuzu before Kisame knows about it? This is a ridiculously flawed argument for a few reasons that I think are obvious: First is that you still, to this point, continuously ignore the fact that Kisame can sense all chakra within his dome. No masks or Kakuzu are escaping his sight, if Kakuzu's chakra levels don't disappear he knows he's not dead, why would he ignore the masks?

    2nd is that youy seem to think the masks can suddenly pull a chouji like you said and miraculously escape the grip of Kisame to go heal Kakuzu. This is ridiculous, you should know how severely faster Kisame is underwater than anything else and the masks have hardly shown being fast at all. Not only are they useless in the dome, Kisame can just summon 200 sharks to split up and go after the masks, they have no answer for it, and that's an instant win.

    Me giving out dozens of actual legitimate ways for Kisame to destroy and having STILL absolutely no counter supporting Kakuzu standing a chance vs any of these strategies proves me right further. Kisame stomps badly. And to conclude how would killing off Kakuzu/one of his hearts give Kakuzu an advantage? Like I said, which you ignored like 80% of my other stuff, that means Kakuzu has vastly less chakra than before, Kisame is still at 100% full health and stamina, Kakuzu is constantly being drained and will never not be, and he's down 1 entire jutsu and will never be able to use that heart again. Please tell me how Kakuzu has any sort of advantage in this fight, all sources point to Kisame stomping.
    "Why would using water dome or daikodan first matter"
    Because It will terminate Kakuzu next move after he is defeated by it. After Revive this gives knowledge on Kisames tech and is prepare to avoid these dangerous jutsus. This also matters because these are the only two Water Jutsu that Kisame does that actually absorbs jutsus. If dying by a Giant Water Dome kills him first, he will avoid getting ht by a giant sharkwave that might POSSIBLY do the same after his death like Water Dome, Kakuzu is an over-Analyzer:http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/341/6 .

    "you've still told me absolutely no way for Kakuzu to actually put Kisame down."
    Like I said, I agree with the OP that show how he can put Kisame down so fine I will rewrite it in my own words.
    Kakuzu Wind Release:" Wind's natural neutrality with Water means this could be used as a method to cancel out large waves of water summoned by Kisame by dissipating the force so much they lose all momentum and collapse."
    When Kakuzu lands a hit from this:


    The only way he can possibly counter it is like this:


    As you notice the Fire wasn't completely absorb since his Sword does not like Pain's absorption (The Sword is LIMTED). Since the Air Blast Jutsu purpose is to obliterate the opponent from sheer pressure of massive wind, Kisame cutting it in half will also mean the jutsu its self would overwelm him because of the Swords Limitations.

    Note Side: It was easier to consume him Killer Bee when in Water Dome. The point I am making is when getting attacked from a direct hit from a massive attack.

    Another Note: Please do NOT take my points as a One Hit KO's I am only showing you the "Put downs" on Kisame that you told me to provide. But the second put down would mean that Kakuzu will take his heart


    Next, Lightening: I actually have a different perspective of how to use it to put down Kisame then the OP. Kakuzu can use it on the Sword to distract.

    If this style were to hit:

    Notice this:

    Notice how Kisame can showed that he doesn't have trouble CONSUMING all the lightening. Notice the size of the jutsu, it is a lot easier then taking all of Itachi's fire

    [b]Since Kakuzu Lightening is not really as massive as his other Jutsu it can be absorb. BUT, it is still is good enough for Kisame's Sword to focus on absorbing it, leaving Kisame Defenseless.

    What tactic can Kakuzu use at this point? The same as J-man and Killer Bee:



    And Bee's



    So far I showed you two. I have to post part 2 because my computer won't let me send a long post. Brb: with Edit.
     
         

  7. #182
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    "Why would using water dome or daikodan first matter"
    Because It will terminate Kakuzu next move after he is defeated by it. After Revive this gives knowledge on Kisames tech and is prepare to avoid these dangerous jutsus. This also matters because these are the only two Water Jutsu that Kisame does that actually absorbs jutsus. If dying by a Giant Water Dome kills him first, he will avoid getting ht by a giant sharkwave that might POSSIBLY do the same after his death like Water Dome, Kakuzu is an over-Analyzer:http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/341/6 .

    "you've still told me absolutely no way for Kakuzu to actually put Kisame down."
    Like I said, I agree with the OP that show how he can put Kisame down so fine I will rewrite it in my own words.
    Kakuzu Wind Release:" Wind's natural neutrality with Water means this could be used as a method to cancel out large waves of water summoned by Kisame by dissipating the force so much they lose all momentum and collapse."
    When Kakuzu lands a hit from this:


    The only way he can possibly counter it is like this:


    As you notice the Fire wasn't completely absorb since his Sword does not like Pain's absorption (The Sword is LIMTED). Since the Air Blast Jutsu purpose is to obliterate the opponent from sheer pressure of massive wind, Kisame cutting it in half will also mean the jutsu its self would overwelm him because of the Swords Limitations.

    Note Side: It was easier to consume him Killer Bee when in Water Dome. The point I am making is when getting attacked from a direct hit from a massive attack.

    Another Note: Please do NOT take my points as a One Hit KO's I am only showing you the "Put downs" on Kisame that you told me to provide. But the second put down would mean that Kakuzu will take his heart


    Next, Lightening: I actually have a different perspective of how to use it to put down Kisame then the OP. Kakuzu can use it on the Sword to distract.

    If this style were to hit:

    Notice this:

    Notice how Kisame can showed that he doesn't have trouble CONSUMING all the lightening. Notice the size of the jutsu, it is a lot easier then taking all of Itachi's fire

    [b]Since Kakuzu Lightening is not really as massive as his other Jutsu it can be absorb. BUT, it is still is good enough for Kisame's Sword to focus on absorbing it, leaving Kisame Defenseless.

    What tactic can Kakuzu use at this point? The same as J-man and Killer Bee:



    And Bee's



    So far I showed you two. I have to post part 2 because my computer won't let me send a long post. Brb: with Edit.

    [b]Edit:/[b]

    " First is that you still, to this point, continuously ignore the fact that Kisame can sense all chakra within his dome. No masks or Kakuzu are escaping his sight, if Kakuzu's chakra levels don't disappear he knows he's not dead, why would he ignore the masks?"
    Yes he can sense all chakra within the dome, so what? HE HAS to FOCUS on TAKING on ONE of THEM FIRST. That is all HE CANNOT TAKE Killer Bee and Sabu AT the SAME time. SINCE his BEST choice is to take out Kakuzu then HIS FOCUS will be doing this to him:http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/472/6. While Draining Kakuzu Chakra this gives his Mask to get out of the DOME. Just like how Killer Bee Saved Sabu and the Raccoon. NOW, that leaves Kisame chasing another Mask with his slow-arse water-dome to at least push back in ONE of them back in, Again they are all doing different directions: north east, west. Kisme now has to choose north south east west (Whatever direction his next target is.) The Mask have feats that they can move swiftly therefore they have time while Kisame is draining Kakuzu

    "2nd is that youy seem to think the masks can suddenly pull a chouji like you said and miraculously escape the grip of Kisame to go heal Kakuzu." I would agree after the 2ND time of reviving would be idiotic but the first one would be because of no knowledge. That would be the same as Kakuzu putting Kisame down the 2nd time and still watches Samehada heal him again.

    "This is ridiculous, you should know how severely faster Kisame is underwater than anything else and the masks have hardly shown being fast at all". Right about Kisame being fast, wrong around about Mask not being fast. They are not faster then Kisame put Kakuzu giving them time to escape is enough for them to now out run the Dome from land.

    "Not only are they useless in the dome, Kisame can just summon 200 sharks to split up and go after the masks, they have no answer for it, and that's an instant win. "
    Prove it, then I will agree





    There we go
     
         

  8. #183
    Senior Member soulreaper11's Avatar
    Status
    soulreaper11 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    tie i dont know who would win but if i had to choose kakazu depending on the landscape or location
     
         

  9. #184
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Kakazu is on another level compared to kisame, but it will be high diff
     
         

  10. #185
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    Kakazu is on another level compared to kisame, but it will be high diff
    I wouldn't say "another level". But he does have advantages in this battle that makes him win by a little bit.
     
         

  11. #186
    Tech N9ne NOemotions's Avatar
    Status
    NOemotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    playing pool, gym, bar.
    Posts
    3,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illusions & Nightmares
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Hard one... I'm only counting on kakuzu's war/battle experience which is like 1000years? it's alot.. I don't and cant underestimate these fine characters..but ill say 50/50 sorry, im just too tired of making it better :D ***** for doing such a nice thread again.
     
         

  12. #187
    Senior Member Joki's Avatar
    Status
    Joki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    "Why would using water dome or daikodan first matter"
    Because It will terminate Kakuzu next move after he is defeated by it. After Revive this gives knowledge on Kisames tech and is prepare to avoid these dangerous jutsus. This also matters because these are the only two Water Jutsu that Kisame does that actually absorbs jutsus. If dying by a Giant Water Dome kills him first, he will avoid getting ht by a giant sharkwave that might POSSIBLY do the same after his death like Water Dome, Kakuzu is an over-Analyzer:http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/341/6 .
    You act like Kakuzu can easily "be prepared to avoid those jutsus" without any form of support or proof for why he can do so. Saying that doesn't change anything. How would using water dome before daikodan make Kakuzu somehow enlightened about Daikodan and effortlessly able to avoid them like you exaggerate? It won't, it's that simple.

    Also, just pointing out early one you're quite clearly ignoring the main points of my posts and acting like they don't exist. Just quoting the 1st introducing sentence to a paragraph of my reasoning doesn't let you ignore the rest that actually has my points with proof in them.


    "you've still told me absolutely no way for Kakuzu to actually put Kisame down." Like I said, I agree with the OP that show how he can put Kisame down so fine I will rewrite it in my own words.
    Kakuzu Wind Release:" Wind's natural neutrality with Water means this could be used as a method to cancel out large waves of water summoned by Kisame by dissipating the force so much they lose all momentum and collapse."
    When Kakuzu lands a hit from this:
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/334%20-%20The%20Black%20Transformation%E2%80%A6!!%20/ch334_UK_Page_13.png

    The only way he can possibly counter it is like this:
    [IMG]http://i12.mangapanda.com/naruto/549/naruto-2510271.jpg

    As you notice the Fire wasn't completely absorb since his Sword does not like Pain's absorption (The Sword is LIMTED). Since the Air Blast Jutsu purpose is to obliterate the opponent from sheer pressure of massive wind, Kisame cutting it in half will also mean the jutsu its self would overwelm him because of the Swords Limitations.


    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/471%20-%20Hachibi%20Version%202/Naruto471_11.jpgNote Side: It was easier to consume him Killer Bee when in Water Dome. The point I am making is when getting attacked from a direct hit from a massive attack.

    Another Note: Please do NOT take my points as a One Hit KO's I am only showing you the "Put downs" on Kisame that you told me to provide. But the second put down would mean that Kakuzu will take his heart
    Ok a few problems with this. Firstly is, how exactly will this fuuton render Kisame's water jutsu useless? When he sends out a giant shockwave of water, Kakuzu's fuuton won't do anything to it. Kisame's objective isn't to crush Kakuzu under the wave but to get ridiculous amounts of water on the field. So Kakuzu is just wasting a fuuton if he thinks pushing the water away will benefit him in any way. I fail to see this doing anything at all to or inside Water Dome, it's not happening. You agreed that within the dome his masks are utterly useless.

    Second is the fire: it's very obviously said that Samehada is "weak to fire", there's nothing stating that it would ever have trouble absorbing the other elements. Killer Bee on the very next page said it was too hot for him.



    Further evidenced by Samehada effortlessly absorbing Killer Bee's raiton chakra in legitimate raiton jutsu.



    And plenty other panels show him doing that.

    Third is that Kisame on multiple, multiple, previous occasions has absorbed multiple tails of Bee's chakra cloak at the same time. Of course his sword's absorption is LIMITED, but are Kakuzu's jutsus ever close to the scale of a full bijuu/perfect Jinchuriki's chakra count? Of course not. By limited, everything is limited, and Kakuzu will never reach that cap. Posting a scan of Kisame absorbing so much chakra that took Bee out of V2 mode entirely and using it to SUPPORT Kakuzu is a horrible idea.

    Furthermore the original scan:

    But neither of them help your argument...at all.




    And if it's so "limited", then why is it able to do this to a person with MULTIPLE times more chakra than Kakuzu has with ease?




    Next if you didn't see it coming: You act like, despite Kakashi surviving the point blank blast without any jutsu or regeneration, all it did was take his clothes off, that Kisame will be "cut in half" or completely torn apart from the blast. What? You're talking about the guy who was hit with a giant tsunami creating Hirudora and still able to move easily, talk and survive without serious injuries, and still have enough strength to break out of a biju suppressing Mokuton prison and use multiple kuchiyoses.

    Not only is he extremely durable but with the above scan I already posted, he can regenerate from attacks like this with ease. Kakuzu again, still has nothing to put Kisame down even if he did land direct blasts from all of his techniques which obviously would never happen given the proof. Especially because you openly accept that Kisame can "kill off his hearts" within water dome putting Kakuzu down some of his only limited jutsu. Where's yours?


    Next, Lightening: I actually have a different perspective of how to use it to put down Kisame then the OP. Kakuzu can use it on the Sword to distract.

    If this style were to hit:

    Notice this:
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/470%20-%20Killer%20Bee%20Vs.%20Kisame/13.png
    Notice how Kisame can showed that he doesn't have trouble CONSUMING all the lightening. Notice the size of the jutsu, it is a lot easier then taking all of Itachi's fire

    [b]Since Kakuzu Lightening is not really as massive as his other Jutsu it can be absorb. BUT, it is still is good enough for Kisame's Sword to focus on absorbing it, leaving Kisame Defenseless.

    What tactic can Kakuzu use at this point? The same as J-man and Killer Bee:
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/378%20-%20One-on-One%E2%80%A6!!%20/ch378_UK_Page_13.png
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/378%20-%20One-on-One%E2%80%A6!!%20/ch378_UK_Page_14.png

    And Bee's
    [IMG]http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Naruto/470%20-%20Killer%20Bee%20Vs.%20Kisame/13.png
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/470%20-%20Killer%20Bee%20Vs.%20Kisame/14.png
    This still doesn't support you in any way. All it does is show Kisame effectively battling with Bee, a person who's wayyyy out of Kakuzu's league in terms of chakra count, speed and skill and plenty other categories. How would attacking Kisame leave him defenseless? Is samehada a completely separate entity like Preta Path who's standing 50 feet in the other direction or is he always right next to Kisame? Seems to me that it's the latter, as well as that you're completely oblivious to Water Dome being a factor in this fight. Not only is Kakuzu surrounded by an ocean early on in the fight as Kisame's only main IC jutsu warrants it, but he won't even be able to use any of these jutsu within the dome, and Kisame absorbs them.

    In case you though Kisame ever had to drop water dome surely you're mistaken. It doesn't drain Kisame's chakra, it absorbs the opponent's chakra countlessly and feeds it to Kisame. That's why Kisame is the best bijuu hunter in akatsuki and shrugged off fighting Roshi smiling. Kakuzu uses ninjutsu only and has nowhere near that amount of chakra, go figure.
    " First is that you still, to this point, continuously ignore the fact that Kisame can sense all chakra within his dome. No masks or Kakuzu are escaping his sight, if Kakuzu's chakra levels don't disappear he knows he's not dead, why would he ignore the masks?"
    Yes he can sense all chakra within the dome, so what? HE HAS to FOCUS on TAKING on ONE of THEM FIRST. That is all HE CANNOT TAKE Killer Bee and Sabu AT the SAME time. SINCE his BEST choice is to take out Kakuzu then HIS FOCUS will be doing this to him:http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/472/6.
    Completely incorrect. Kisame figures "Kakuzu actually has to kill me, and his masks are important, let's go for the masks" just like he did with Bee. There you go, Kakuzu is helpless. All he can do is run away as confirmed by yourself, he has no way to fight back in the dome in the first place, Kisame can pick them off to his leisure with ease.
    While Draining Kakuzu Chakra this gives his Mask to get out of the DOME. Just like how Killer Bee Saved Sabu and the Raccoon. NOW, that leaves Kisame chasing another Mask with his slow-arse water-dome to at least push back in ONE of them back in, Again they are all doing different directions: north east, west. Kisme now has to choose north south east west (Whatever direction his next target is.) The Mask have feats that they can move swiftly therefore they have time while Kisame is draining Kakuzu
    Even if Kisame did blindly ignore his entire intelligence and character to do a ridiculous plan that supports Kakuzu despite having no proof yourself, that's ridiculous. You're right, the others run away and Kakuzu/one of his masks dies. THEN WHAT? Kakuzu has NO way to actually hurt Kisame in the dome and running away from Kisame does not count as a win.For the umpteenth time Kakuzu has to actually fight back, escaping the dome doesn't mean "you win". And even if that WERE the case, what exactly can the masks do to protect against 20 sharks sent their way that forced Gai to enter gates to kill and they're far faster than under water?
    "2nd is that youy seem to think the masks can suddenly pull a chouji like you said and miraculously escape the grip of Kisame to go heal Kakuzu." I would agree after the 2ND time of reviving would be idiotic but the first one would be because of no knowledge. That would be the same as Kakuzu putting Kisame down the 2nd time and still watches Samehada heal him again.
    Riiight. Because the WHOLE point of your post is "Kisame will go after Kakuzu and not the masks". And what exactly does that say for you when the masks, who are literally dozens of times slower underwater and have no evidence they can even navigate underwater, have to get TO KAKUZU UNDERWATER to heal him? They're not getting past Kisame Hoshigaki, don't fool yourself so you don't have to admit Kisame wins.
    "This is ridiculous, you should know how severely faster Kisame is underwater than anything else and the masks have hardly shown being fast at all". Right about Kisame being fast, wrong around about Mask not being fast. They are not faster then Kisame put Kakuzu giving them time to escape is enough for them to now out run the Dome from land.
    ...they're not faster than Kisame, period. Not in land, DEFINITELY not underwater.
    "Not only are they useless in the dome, Kisame can just summon 200 sharks to split up and go after the masks, they have no answer for it, and that's an instant win. "
    Prove it, then I will agree


    And sorry for the late reply, I was getting pretty annoyed at having to repeat myself so much so I took a break from posting here until I felt like.
     
         

  13. #188
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    You act like Kakuzu can easily "be prepared to avoid those jutsus" without any form of support or proof for why he can do so. Saying that doesn't change anything. How would using water dome before daikodan make Kakuzu somehow enlightened about Daikodan and effortlessly able to avoid them like you exaggerate? It won't, it's that simple.

    Clearly you still don't acknowledge Kakuzu intelligent. You are going keep repeating yourself until you get it. No one falls for the same trick twice. Also you are everywhere in your argument. Can you stop with the One-Hit KO from the very beginning argument. You also have no proof that Kisame stored enough chakra to even use Dome jutsu from the beginning of the fight. What is so exaggerating with getting killed by dangerous jutsu to Kakuzu or ANY Akasuki?


    Also, just pointing out early one you're quite clearly ignoring the main points of my posts and acting like they don't exist. Just quoting the 1st introducing sentence to a paragraph of my reasoning doesn't let you ignore the rest that actually has my points with proof in them.

    Show me parts that I ignored. If its post to downgrade Kakuzu feats then yes I most likely ignore those parts



    Ok a few problems with this. Firstly is, how exactly will this fuuton render Kisame's water jutsu useless? When he sends out a giant shockwave of water, Kakuzu's fuuton won't do anything to it. Kisame's objective isn't to crush Kakuzu under the wave but to get ridiculous amounts of water on the field. So Kakuzu is just wasting a fuuton if he thinks pushing the water away will benefit him in any way. I fail to see this doing anything at all to or inside Water Dome, it's not happening. You agreed that within the dome his masks are utterly useless.

    Again you down played Kakuzu Fuuton. Please Please Please don't tell me you can't conclude that this doesn't at least cancel his water title wave jutsu. Even the after shock was blowing away team 10. You are literally downgrading Kakuzu's attacks. You know that Kakuzu can also fuse his mask style so they can overpower other elemental jutsus also IF it was necessary.


    Pic show the after shock of the attack

    And now that I think of it, it wouldn't be utterly useless to use his elemental jutsu's if Sabu weren't complaining about his chakra. Killer Bee's chakra wasn't even draining as much as when Samahada was upclose. The Dome doesn't drain as fast.

    Second is the fire: it's very obviously said that Samehada is "weak to fire", there's nothing stating that it would ever have trouble absorbing the other elements. Killer Bee on the very next page said it was too hot for him.

    The swords weakness is not fire. There is a difference absorbing molded chakra then ninjustu. He can do both but the question how much? The point I was trying to make is that the size of the jutsu MATTERS on how much Samahada can consume at once. Take a bullet proof glass as an example: How much bullets can a bullet-proof glass take until it gets cracked? That is the point I was trying to make. Samahada has shown that HE CANNOT TAKE IT ALL AT ONCE. So where does that leave Kakuzu who does Giant Size Jutsus.



    Further evidenced by Samehada effortlessly absorbing Killer Bee's raiton chakra in legitimate raiton jutsu.


    And plenty other panels show him doing that.

    Like I said NOTICE the Size of that Raiton and then NOTICE Itachi's Fireball Size. Now notice what Samehada going to do on Kakuzu's Size

    Third is that Kisame on multiple, multiple, previous occasions has absorbed multiple tails of Bee's chakra cloak at the same time. Of course his sword's absorption is LIMITED, but are Kakuzu's jutsus ever close to the scale of a full bijuu/perfect Jinchuriki's chakra count? Of course not. By limited, everything is limited, and Kakuzu will never reach that cap. Posting a scan of Kisame absorbing so much chakra that took Bee out of V2 mode entirely and using it to SUPPORT Kakuzu is a horrible idea.

    I can believe you are still going by this logic. Samahada absorbs people's chakra DIFFERENTLY. Look at the comparsion of each person Kisame absorbed chakra from. Suigetsu, Aoba, 4 tails, etc. If you go back that logic that since Kisame absorbed 6 tails out of 8 from Killer Bee then Suigetsu and Aoba should of died from one swipe. And Kisame wouldn't have complain about fighting the 4 tails when all it takes is one swipe that can take on 6 tails cloak. It doesn't work that way. And the reason why Samahada absorbed so much of Killer Bee was because it LOVED his Chakra. So your argument about Chakra is flawed.

    Note: Sorry, I delete some scan post due to space and me pointing out the fallacy of the Cakera Argument that I already explained

    And if it's so "limited", then why is it able to do this to a person with MULTIPLE times more chakra than Kakuzu has with ease?
    I didn't delete this part because I want you to go back up to what I explained

    Next if you didn't see it coming: You act like, despite Kakashi surviving the point blank blast without any jutsu or regeneration, all it did was take his clothes off, that Kisame will be "cut in half" or completely torn apart from the blast. What? You're talking about the guy who was hit with a giant tsunami creating Hirudora and still able to move easily, talk and survive without serious injuries, and still have enough strength to break out of a biju suppressing Mokuton prison and use multiple kuchiyoses.

    Because Kakashi Didn't GET a DIRECT HIT and Dodged it. Even by dodging it (Dodge because of his Shanigan) that after shock riped up his coat armor with ease. Proof that Kakashi dodge because of his eye:

    You told me to proof how can he be put down it doesn't matter how much damage he is going to take. HE is still down if he gets hit by hit. It is still enough time to steal Kisames heart.

    Not only is he extremely durable but with the above scan I already posted, he can regenerate from attacks like this with ease. Kakuzu again, still has nothing to put Kisame down even if he did land direct blasts from all of his techniques which obviously would never happen given the proof. Especially because you openly accept that Kisame can "kill off his hearts" within water dome putting Kakuzu down some of his only limited jutsu. Where's yours?

    He can regenerate from attacks but Kakuzu's Jutsu has enough power to separate him from his sword. Killer Bee's Latrait gave enough force to separate him from the sword. 1.) Kakuzu Massive Wind's Pressure can do it, Kisame will not cut through ALL of it.2.) Kakuzu's double lightening WILL keep Samadama busy absorbing while Kakuzu can go for knocking him down like he did to Kakashi:http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/336/13. 3.) Kakuzu Fire+Wind Flame-THROWER(NOT FIREBALL, it makes a big difference) would over power his water plus can use the same Tactic he did with the lightening I explain (With Example again:http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/336/13.) or Samahada can't handle absorbing too much of it. Kakuzu has three ways to put him down the 2nd time he will NOT let Samahada heal him. And also for me "accepting Mask's death in Water Dome": I never stated a 1v1 fight (Mask vs Kisame). I said they can escape just like Sabu, with the command of Kakuzu to manipulated them to get out. Kisame has to focus on one person in this fight. Which direction you think Kisame is going to take first? Mask 1, 2, 3, 4, or Kakuzu? Either he takes one out and the rest escapes.


    This still doesn't support you in any way. All it does is show Kisame effectively battling with Bee, a person who's wayyyy out of Kakuzu's league in terms of chakra count, speed and skill and plenty other categories. How would attacking Kisame leave him defenseless? Is samehada a completely separate entity like Preta Path who's standing 50 feet in the other direction or is he always right next to Kisame? Seems to me that it's the latter, as well as that you're completely oblivious to Water Dome being a factor in this fight. Not only is Kakuzu surrounded by an ocean early on in the fight as Kisame's only main IC jutsu warrants it, but he won't even be able to use any of these jutsu within the dome, and Kisame absorbs them.

    I already explain this above.

    In case you though Kisame ever had to drop water dome surely you're mistaken. It doesn't drain Kisame's chakra, it absorbs the opponent's chakra countlessly and feeds it to Kisame. That's why Kisame is the best bijuu hunter in akatsuki and shrugged off fighting Roshi smiling. Kakuzu uses ninjutsu only and has nowhere near that amount of chakra, go figure.
    Completely incorrect. Kisame figures "Kakuzu actually has to kill me, and his masks are important, let's go for the masks" just like he did with Bee. There you go, Kakuzu is helpless. All he can do is run away as confirmed by yourself, he has no way to fight back in the dome in the first place, Kisame can pick them off to his leisure with ease.

    Explained above again but I would like to add something here. Sure you can take Kisame out of character and say he still keeps the jutsu after defeating something/ someone. Can both agree that he will kill Kakuzu first? If he is going after Kakuzu, Kakuzu would just strangle him with threads on his dying breath and chakra, Just like what Killer Bee did. Whatever you don't agree or not this gives The Mask's is has enough like Sabu to escape the Dome. Will Kisame now leave the jutsu on to follow the next Mask with Water Dome? You think it would be easier to catch them from land back to the Dome?

    Even if Kisame did blindly ignore his entire intelligence and character to do a ridiculous plan that supports Kakuzu despite having no proof yourself, that's ridiculous. You're right, the others run away and Kakuzu/one of his masks dies. THEN WHAT? Kakuzu has NO way to actually hurt Kisame in the dome and running away from Kisame does not count as a win.For the umpteenth time Kakuzu has to actually fight back, escaping the dome doesn't mean "you win". And even if that WERE the case, what exactly can the masks do to protect against 20 sharks sent their way that forced Gai to enter gates to kill and they're far faster than under water?Riiight. Because the WHOLE point of your post is "Kisame will go after Kakuzu and not the masks". And what exactly does that say for you when the masks, who are literally dozens of times slower underwater and have no evidence they can even navigate underwater, have to get TO KAKUZU UNDERWATER to heal him? They're not getting past Kisame Hoshigaki, don't fool yourself so you don't have to admit Kisame wins.

    Where did I question Kisame intelligence His intelligence has nothing to do with what the Mask is capable of doing the momment he lays eyes on them? You can't give him knowledge on Mask until he knows what they can do, then Kisame can slaughter them. Stop giving Kisame foreknowledge on this battle. And please stop saying no proof I have completely showed every scan to back myself up. And you already blindly looked at least 2 of my proofs that you made two misconceptions on. Then you keep ignoring the Dome counter. You also but words in my mouth that Kakuzu is running away from the battle. SHOW ME WHERE I SAID KAKAUZU is running away. I ONLY mention the MASK inside the DOME, COMMAND BY KAKUZU. Those water Sharks are not even threats Gai friction/fire balls where canceling out those those jutsu's when Water?>FIRE? Hell yea those mask can take care of those sharks themselves. Also I have never said that they will JUMP BACK INSIDE THE DOME LOL! Come on now Where did I say that will jump back inside? They will have to wait until the DOME dispel or Use Massive Jutsu's to pressure Kisame's Dome. THE DOME CHAKRA ABSORB IS SLOW DRAINING. Massive Jutsu will take a while to consume while it is pressuring Kisame to dispel or knock off before it can consume it all.

    ...they're not faster than Kisame, period. Not in land, DEFINITELY not underwater.



    This scan doesn't Proof that Kisame can do this or any other jutsus Inside Water Dome. I ask you to proof that he can NOT from other water Source to use it.

    And sorry for the late reply, I was getting pretty annoyed at having to repeat myself so much so I took a break from posting here until I felt like.
    Done.
     
         
    Last edited by EjBlack; 11-12-2012 at 04:45 AM.

  14. #189
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Fixed.
     
         

  15. #190
    Banned
    Status
    Lordofd100x is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    645
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a world where conflict is
    resolve
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    this is hard, be a good fight though. just take kakuzus lightning and kisames healing and absorption. i think kisame though close
     
         

  16. #191
    Uchiha-Versteherin Kikki's Avatar
    Status
    Kikki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    where things will end badly
    Posts
    1,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Late response is better than no respose. Thanks for informing me about this thread, NK.

    I agree that Kakuzu would make that one. I've yet to see a character that versatile that has shown that many powerful elemental attacks and other skills. Of course, Kisame can outheal and absorb most of the stuff but not forever. He was defeated by taijutsu in the end. Kakuzu lost because he was up against alot at once. One on one, it's probably impossible to kill him. Either of them can die but it would be a long, close and hard fight. In that case, Kakuzu has a better chance.

    They probably don't put such people in combat because the change of the area would be so drastic, the environment couldn't recover.
     
         

  17. #192
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    z.z
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Notes for future debates:


    Speed of Doton Domu Activation - http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Nar...UK_Page_09.png


    Retractive Limbs and Proficiency in Taijutsu - http://perlbal.hi-pi.com/blog-images...884/Jiongu.png


    Earth Grudge Fear Transformation v1 - http://narutoimages.webs.com/photos/...unlaced%29.bmp
     
         

  18. #193
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    It's just obvious.. Kakuzu is the 4th strongest akatsuki member after all.
     
         

  19. #194
    Great One karol the don's Avatar
    Status
    karol the don is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dragon of Dojima
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    i guess kakuzu gonna take this
     
         

  20. #195
    Member CommonSense's Avatar
    Status
    CommonSense is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Kakuzu couldn't beat Kisame.

    Ninjutsu is absorbed by Kisame.. Ninjutsu is really the only thing that Kakuzu has, his Taijutsu is inferior to Kisame's and his strength.
     
         

  21. #196
    Senior Member jiraiya lives's Avatar
    Status
    jiraiya lives is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    3,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..............................
    ...........
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..........
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    lmao kakazu the earth grudge
     
         

  22. #197
    Member ltachi Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    ltachi Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Kakuzu wins
     
         

  23. #198
    Member the dark king's Avatar
    Status
    the dark king is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    642
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    nice thread, it wout be close but i think kakazu would win mostly because kisame would not be able to kill him 5 times probably 3 max, and the fact that kakazu is like over a hundred years old
     
         
    Last edited by the dark king; 12-30-2012 at 05:18 PM.

  24. #199
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    z.z
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Misconceptions of Domu Domu:


    For one, it doesn't turn the body into diamond, it just makes it as hard as diamond. If that was the reason then Kakuzu would take on all of the properties of diamond, including its shine.

    2nd: Another misconception is the whole "diamond is brittle". Diamond cracks under sharp exertion of force not because it is hard, rather it does because it is brittle. Along with hardness, brittleness is another property of diamond. In engineering, hardness was never, is never, and will never be the same as brittleness. So Yes, diamond is brittle, but also hard, and the databook didn't say "Domu is as brittle as diamond". No where in canon was Domu associated with any other property of diamond besides its hardness. If Kakuzu were simply a giant diamond, Chouji Spiked Human Bullet Tank would have cracked him. That attack cratered the ground."

    "diamond is hard,not strong,you know you can take a hammer and crush a diamond right?,diamond is harder than steel,but steel is way stornger,so kimi's bones being said to be above steel while in base(not even counting CS) means it is indeed above doton domu in strength,not hardness. Also it clearly says gaara crushes the HARDEST minerals,not STRONGEST. Kimi's bones resisted samurai chakra blades in base IIRC,but the pressure exertet by a 13 yr old gaara forced him to go CS1 first,then CS2 for the desert requiem. Kimi's bones in base would easily pierce a tree,or rock."



    Thanks to EjBlack for this.
     
         
    Last edited by Negative Knight; 01-02-2013 at 12:29 PM.

  25. #200
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    23,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzi View Post
    one small correction... at the begining u say kakuzu can use four of five of the elements... when actually he can use all five...
    Kakazu keeps his earth heart in himself for earth spear.
     
         

Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •