6. Haku
    7. Fun required

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Re: Open Spar

*Gray slowly starts walking towards his opponent without saying anything or even giving the slightest impression on his face, he performs a hand guestre symbolizing "Rise", making several cubes of earth to be lifted from the ground around him and spin slowly in a fluid motion. Without hesitation Gray performs another hand guestrues and sends the rocks at Haku as well as putting a few ex.tags on the rocks without Haku knowing it.*

(Doton: Ukiwagan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user uses the earth to create large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared to toss at the opponent. The rock cubes spin around the user, doubling as a protection against other attacks.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

"I sense an ice cold presence and a undying burning flame from within, who are you stranger ?"
    *As you send you rocks toward me I extract an equal amount of tagged kunias from my pouch located to my left, I then throw the kunia towards the incoming rocks the kunia intercept the path of the rocks and explode the detonation causes the tags in the rocks to explode as well, causing the rock to shatter into pieces. I then while still maintaining visual contact release my chakra into the air it gets colder and colder on the field until it eventually begins to snow. As it snows a flake of ice falls in front of me and lands on the ground I bend down and touch it a single thought comes to my mind. "Ice..."As the thought crosses through my mind and the sensation transpires through my body I cause a jagged pillar of ice to merge beneath you the pillar swiftly surrounds your body with ice from limb to limb...I then notice you moving without difficulty in the ice and with great ease I come to a conclusion.

"Interestig you can move with ease in the ice, that must meant you are either an ice user as I or your flame from within is hotter than my ice"

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.

(Hyouton: Hyōrō no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Prison Technique
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Description: The user will rise up what seems like a jagged pillar of ice from the ground, encasing their opponent and freezing them in place. The user can also use this on themselves, encasing themselves in ice to defend them from jutsu. Being an ice user, however, the user will still be able to move their arms and legs fluently while in the ice.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    "I sense an ice cold presence and a undying burning flame from within, who are you stranger ?"
    *As you send you rocks toward me I extract an equal amount of tagged kunias from my pouch located to my left, I then throw the kunia towards the incoming rocks the kunia intercept the path of the rocks and explode the detonation causes the tags in the rocks to explode as well, causing the rock to shatter into pieces. I then while still maintaining visual contact release my chakra into the air it gets colder and colder on the field until it eventually begins to snow. As it snows a flake of ice falls in front of me and lands on the ground I bend down and touch it a single thought comes to my mind. "Ice..."As the thought crosses through my mind and the sensation transpires through my body I cause a jagged pillar of ice to merge beneath you the pillar swiftly surrounds your body with ice from limb to limb...I then notice you moving without difficulty in the ice and with great ease I come to a conclusion.

"Interestig you can move with ease in the ice, that must meant you are either an ice user as I or your flame from within is hotter than my ice"

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
    Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.

(Hyouton: Hyōrō no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Prison Technique
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Description: The user will rise up what seems like a jagged pillar of ice from the ground, encasing their opponent and freezing them in place. The user can also use this on themselves, encasing themselves in ice to defend them from jutsu. Being an ice user, however, the user will still be able to move their arms and legs fluently while in the ice.
    Gray comes with his sword Hyorinmaru

Hyourinmaru – Ice Ring
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A sword that has been passed down through Yuki clan for ages. It was broken before, in the war where the Yuki Clan almost became extinct. The sword is said to be made out of the heart of a special meteor that fell in the village. The meteor was as cold as ice, and had all the properties of ice. The Yuki Clan took the meteor, and forged a sword out of the core of this heavenly rock. As the sword was formed, it gleamed heavily and continued to send out a soft blue light. The user of this sword gets a +5 damage point boost on every Ice Release jutsu used, as well as slowly freezing anything it comes in contact with. Of course not the wielder, considering it must be one of the Yuki Clan to wield this. The sword also comes with a most secret technique. Once per battle, the user can channel Hyouton chakra through the sword and let a spear extend from it, up till mid range (much like Chidori Eiso). The second way to channel Hyouton chakra through it gives the user the ability to send out a wave of ice from the tip of the sword. (The same as Hitsugaya when he swings his sword in Bleach) This wave can be used as a shield from incoming jutsus.

Note: The spear is formed as rapidly as Chidori Eiso, but can only be used once per battle.
    Note: The "Wave of Ice" can only be used twice and defend up to A-rank attacks.
    Note: The "Wave of Ice" counts as on of the 3 jutsus used per turn.
    Note: Only one of the Yuki clan can wear this sword (especially Wesobi).

*As you make it snow, I take advantage of that to use your own technique against you by creating a huge blizzard of the snow that is pouring down on us, preventing us from hearing or seeing each other.*

Hyouton: buriza-do (Ice style: blizzard)

Type:supplemary
    Range:Short-long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points: n/a
    Description: the user will form 5 hand seals and focas his water and wind chakra into the already snowing area the snow will begin to fly sideways at very fast speeds untill it becomes a blizzard the sound of the blizzard will block all sound and the vision will be brought to zero basicly leaveing the user and the enemy with nothing but smell as vision is blocked sound is nothing but rageing wind and feel they will become numb after 2 turns in the strom ( still able to move though )
    note: niether the user nor the enemy can see hear or fell where they are in the strom
    note: dojutsu can see threw the jutsu easy
    note: can only be used once.
    note: lasts 4 turns
    note: after 2 turns both the user and the enemey will become numb ( but will not affect anything other then feeling )
    note: can only be used bgy haku yuki

Eh, foolish little ice user...

*I then form a simple hand seal right after you use your second ice technique and shatter it with ease, releasing an enormous wave of hyoton chakra that freezes everything around us, making it much like a glacier, though the terrain is not the only thing that freezes - the wave is so intense that it will freeze you the moment it touches you. Of course you can not see or hear that due to the blizzard and you can't feel that since it's already cold.*

Hyōton: Shattering Aisu) � Ice Release: Shattering Ice
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: With a single hand seal, the user shatters all ice within short range of him. The ice shatters and send a circular hyouton chakra wave around it. Everything the shockwave touches freezes. The user can also do the same but instead of making a freezing shockwave, the portions of ice affected will simply make a large explosion.

*I then make the storm even bigger by adding extra snow that starts falling. As it is mixed with the blizzard I can now sense everything that is happening on the field.*

(Hyōton: Chakra Sensing Yuki) � Ice Release: Chakra Sensing Snow
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: -
    Description: The user will make snow to fall from the sky and will use it to sense the opponent�s location. After 3 turns the terrain will be covered by a layer of snow.

Let's see how you can do in this mighty weather, where you have no control of yourself whatsoever...Let's see if you are worthy of being a part of this great clan...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    Gray comes with his sword Hyorinmaru

Hyourinmaru – Ice Ring
    Description: A sword that has been passed down through Yuki clan for ages. It was broken before, in the war where the Yuki Clan almost became extinct. The sword is said to be made out of the heart of a special meteor that fell in the village. The meteor was as cold as ice, and had all the properties of ice. The Yuki Clan took the meteor, and forged a sword out of the core of this heavenly rock. As the sword was formed, it gleamed heavily and continued to send out a soft blue light. The user of this sword gets a +5 damage point boost on every Ice Release jutsu used, as well as slowly freezing anything it comes in contact with. Of course not the wielder, considering it must be one of the Yuki Clan to wield this. The sword also comes with a most secret technique. Once per battle, the user can channel Hyouton chakra through the sword and let a spear extend from it, up till mid range (much like Chidori Eiso). The second way to channel Hyouton chakra through it gives the user the ability to send out a wave of ice from the tip of the sword. (The same as Hitsugaya when he swings his sword in Bleach) This wave can be used as a shield from incoming jutsus.

Note: The spear is formed as rapidly as Chidori Eiso, but can only be used once per battle.
    Note: The "Wave of Ice" can only be used twice and defend up to A-rank attacks.
    Note: The "Wave of Ice" counts as on of the 3 jutsus used per turn.
    Note: Only one of the Yuki clan can wear this sword (especially Wesobi).

*As you make it snow, I take advantage of that to use your own technique against you by creating a huge blizzard of the snow that is pouring down on us, preventing us from hearing or seeing each other.*

Hyouton: buriza-do (Ice style: blizzard)

Type:supplemary
    Range:Short-long
    Damage Points: n/a
    Description: the user will form 5 hand seals and focas his water and wind chakra into the already snowing area the snow will begin to fly sideways at very fast speeds untill it becomes a blizzard the sound of the blizzard will block all sound and the vision will be brought to zero basicly leaveing the user and the enemy with nothing but smell as vision is blocked sound is nothing but rageing wind and feel they will become numb after 2 turns in the strom ( still able to move though )
    note: niether the user nor the enemy can see hear or fell where they are in the strom
    note: dojutsu can see threw the jutsu easy
    note: can only be used once.
    note: lasts 4 turns
    note: after 2 turns both the user and the enemey will become numb ( but will not affect anything other then feeling )
    note: can only be used bgy haku yuki

Eh, foolish little ice user...

*I then form a simple hand seal right after you use your second ice technique and shatter it with ease, releasing an enormous wave of hyoton chakra that freezes everything around us, making it much like a glacier, though the terrain is not the only thing that freezes - the wave is so intense that it will freeze you the moment it touches you. Of course you can not see or hear that due to the blizzard and you can't feel that since it's already cold.*

Hyōton: Shattering Aisu) � Ice Release: Shattering Ice
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: With a single hand seal, the user shatters all ice within short range of him. The ice shatters and send a circular hyouton chakra wave around it. Everything the shockwave touches freezes. The user can also do the same but instead of making a freezing shockwave, the portions of ice affected will simply make a large explosion.

*I then make the storm even bigger by adding extra snow that starts falling. As it is mixed with the blizzard I can now sense everything that is happening on the field.*

(Hyōton: Chakra Sensing Yuki) � Ice Release: Chakra Sensing Snow
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: -
    Description: The user will make snow to fall from the sky and will use it to sense the opponent�s location. After 3 turns the terrain will be covered by a layer of snow.

Let's see how you can do in this mighty weather, where you have no control of yourself whatsoever...Let's see if you are worthy of being a part of this great clan...

*As I notice the ice blizzard being formed and after I perform my second technique I quickly perform the hand seal and release a wall of flames from my mouth the wall is quite "thick" in it's formation and is big in width and length and covers a great deal of horizontal location I then repeat the action but instead of a horizontal wall of flames I release a vertical wall of flames the wall of flames "smash" the blizzard and continue through you second technique with relative ease melting the terrain you froze and continuing towards you in a weakened state now you being preoccupied with the sensing ice will have little time to counter

(: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic AnnihilationX2
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

As the fire travels towards it path towards you I release a ball of wind from my mouth which travels towards you with speed

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

"Well, well, well it seems I have stumbled to a fellow clan member *smirk* this should be interesting"

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

*As I notice the ice blizzard being formed and after I perform my second technique I quickly perform the hand seal and release a wall of flames from my mouth the wall is quite "thick" in it's formation and is big in width and length and covers a great deal of horizontal location I then repeat the action but instead of a horizontal wall of flames I release a vertical wall of flames the wall of flames "smash" the blizzard and continue through you second technique with relative ease melting the terrain you froze and continuing towards you in a weakened state now you being preoccupied with the sensing ice will have little time to counter

(: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic AnnihilationX2
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

As the fire travels towards it path towards you I release a ball of wind from my mouth which travels towards you with speed

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

"Well, well, well it seems I have stumbled to a fellow clan member *smirk* this should be interesting"
    *Upon activating chakra sensing snow, I immediately feel the fire being seconds away from hitting me, so I react by clapping my hands and with the clap a small platform of earth bumps me into the air with such force that it could send me miles away in a flash, though it only throws like 20-30 meters above you and most certainly above your fire attack no matter how big it is. *

(Doton: Doton yuhhi) - Earth Style: Earth flying jump
    Type: Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After the user does a single handseal,he/she manipulate the earth below their feet to raise up with great speed inform of a small platform that bumps the user into the air either backwards,sidways,upwards, forward.The bump is strong enough to send the user miles.However while the user is within the air they have trouble with reacting to enemy attacks unless they have some form of measure helping them to eliminate the risk
    -Can only be used 3 times per battle
    -Cannot use A rank or above Earth techniques the following turn

*Once in the air I decide to take advantage of the fact that you have no idea where I am. Even if you destroyed part of the blizzard, it is still all around and above you. The fire blocks your vision of my last location and due to the blizzard and the vertical wall you have no idea what I have used to defend against the fire, as far as you are concerned I could be dead as you neither saw nor you are able to hear (due to the blizzard around) what I have done. This being said as I go into the air and above you I have already charged my raiton chakra and release a massive amount of non focused electricity from my body that you can not see and hear due to the remaining of the blizzard (mostly the winds above you) and due to all the mess on the battle ground with your fire attakcs going against nothing. The lightning strikes you at kills you on the spot, leaving a crater where you were.*

(Raiton: raikou myaku) Lightning Release: Lightning pulse
    Chakra Cost: 40 ( 50 If charges for 2 moves)
    Damage Points: 80 (90 If charged for 2 moves)
    Description: The user will make one handseal charging their raiton chakra and then forms another handseal which then releases a massive amount of electricity from their body. The amount of electricity that's released is based on how much raiton chakra they have charged. For instance, if the user charges it using enough chakra for two moves then the user can only use one more jutsu for that turn. But, will gain an extra rank in power. If Charged with enough chakra for two moves, this jutsu will release a massive amount of non focused electricity from the users body into the air and ground capable of destroying everything on the field and leaving a small crater in the ground around the user. The amount of chakra doesn't take more than a few seconds to charge since it's almost forced from the users body. If only charged for one move then it will release non focused electricity into the air and ground around around the user and opponent and will reach out to mid range.

Notes:

-No Raiton for the next turn if charged for Forbidden Rank.
    -No A rank Raiton for the next turn if charged for only S rank.
    -If charged for forbidden rank the user takes 20 damage due to the strain on the users body.
    -No ninjutsu on the next turn just elemental jutsu.
    -The electricity has enough amps and current to kill.
    -Charging of 1 move = S rank rank.
    -Charging of 2 moves = Forbidden Rank.

What a shame...Seemed like a nice warrior!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

*Upon activating chakra sensing snow, I immediately feel the fire being seconds away from hitting me, so I react by clapping my hands and with the clap a small platform of earth bumps me into the air with such force that it could send me miles away in a flash, though it only throws like 20-30 meters above you and most certainly above your fire attack no matter how big it is. *

(Doton: Doton yuhhi) - Earth Style: Earth flying jump
    Type: Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: After the user does a single handseal,he/she manipulate the earth below their feet to raise up with great speed inform of a small platform that bumps the user into the air either backwards,sidways,upwards, forward.The bump is strong enough to send the user miles.However while the user is within the air they have trouble with reacting to enemy attacks unless they have some form of measure helping them to eliminate the risk
    -Can only be used 3 times per battle
    -Cannot use A rank or above Earth techniques the following turn

*Once in the air I decide to take advantage of the fact that you have no idea where I am. Even if you destroyed part of the blizzard, it is still all around and above you. The fire blocks your vision of my last location and due to the blizzard and the vertical wall you have no idea what I have used to defend against the fire, as far as you are concerned I could be dead as you neither saw nor you are able to hear (due to the blizzard around) what I have done. This being said as I go into the air and above you I have already charged my raiton chakra and release a massive amount of non focused electricity from my body that you can not see and hear due to the remaining of the blizzard (mostly the winds above you) and due to all the mess on the battle ground with your fire attakcs going against nothing. The lightning strikes you at kills you on the spot, leaving a crater where you were.*

(Raiton: raikou myaku) Lightning Release: Lightning pulse
    Chakra Cost: 40 ( 50 If charges for 2 moves)
    Damage Points: 80 (90 If charged for 2 moves)
    Description: The user will make one handseal charging their raiton chakra and then forms another handseal which then releases a massive amount of electricity from their body. The amount of electricity that's released is based on how much raiton chakra they have charged. For instance, if the user charges it using enough chakra for two moves then the user can only use one more jutsu for that turn. But, will gain an extra rank in power. If Charged with enough chakra for two moves, this jutsu will release a massive amount of non focused electricity from the users body into the air and ground capable of destroying everything on the field and leaving a small crater in the ground around the user. The amount of chakra doesn't take more than a few seconds to charge since it's almost forced from the users body. If only charged for one move then it will release non focused electricity into the air and ground around around the user and opponent and will reach out to mid range.

Notes:

-No Raiton for the next turn if charged for Forbidden Rank.
    -No A rank Raiton for the next turn if charged for only S rank.
    -If charged for forbidden rank the user takes 20 damage due to the strain on the users body.
    -No ninjutsu on the next turn just elemental jutsu.
    -The electricity has enough amps and current to kill.
    -Charging of 1 move = S rank rank.
    -Charging of 2 moves = Forbidden Rank.

What a shame...Seemed like a nice warrior!
    As my attacks continue I notice that my atsugai didn't explode in the normal manner it would after hitting someone or something tangible so I deduce that you must be underground or in the sky so I swiftly create a protective ice dome which swiftly surrounds me, now knowing that I would be vulnerable to underground attacks due to the way the dome is formed in which does not protect from beneath I create an armor of earth which surrounds my body only leaving my neck, eyes, and hands uncovered now your attack due to it being lightning attribute will come in a rather fast fashion so as soon as it hits the dome from the angle it does I deduce that you are in the sky so I cause a F-5 tornado to come down on the way I deduce your position which would be based on the angle of the lightning attacks and your previous location. The tornado will subside the blizzard and add to it's own as an addition and you being exhausted and damaged from your own technique will have little time to counter the tornado. I also perform this technique in a fast way so I will have time to do it before your lightning hits me in it's weakened and slowed state the lightning hits me and destroys the armor of earth inflicting minor damage to me.

"The last time I saw that technique was against Pervy...This just got interesting, I will have to amp this up a bit with that technique*evil smirk*"

(Hyouton: Hōgohi Engai) – Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome
    Type: Defense
    Range: Short
    Description: The can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defence. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many exploding tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

Last edited by Vayne; 10-30-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

As my attacks continue I notice that my atsugai didn't explode in the normal manner it would after hitting someone or something tangible so I deduce that you must be underground or in the sky so I swiftly create a protective ice dome which swiftly surrounds me, now knowing that I would be vulnerable to underground attacks due to the way the dome is formed in which does not protect from beneath I create an armor of earth which surrounds my body only leaving my neck, eyes, and hands uncovered now your attack due to it being lightning attribute will come in a rather fast fashion so as soon as it hits the dome from the angle it does I deduce that you are in the sky so I cause a F-5 tornado to come down on the way I deduce your position which would be based on the angle of the lightning attacks and your previous location. The tornado will subside the blizzard and add to it's own as an addition and you being exhausted and damaged from your own technique will have little time to counter the tornado. I also perform this technique in a fast way so I will have time to do it before your lightning hits me in it's weakened and slowed state the lightning hits me and destroys the armor of earth inflicting minor damage to me.

"The last time I saw that technique was against Pervy...This just got interesting, I will have to amp this up a bit with that technique*evil smirk*"

(Hyouton: Hōgohi Engai) – Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome
    Type: Defense
    Description: The can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defence. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many exploding tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.
    Just to point something - the raiton will hit you in a second after it has been launched and it would be around the time you make the dome and (for the sake of the battle) earth. You would take severe damage as both your defences are weak against lightning - both ice and earth, and it will do a severe damage to you. The angle of the ice dome doesn't matter (F>B rank) the lightnign destroys everything up to long range, a B ranked ice dome won't do shit. Your movements will be slow and you will be paralized and I really doubt you can make the wind tornado that fast, even if you could manage to do it, it would be like SLOW SLOW since you are paralized due to the electricity up to some degree and you need to release the earth jutsu, send chakra into the sky and all then form the tornado and then drop it at me and as a matter of fact I am above you so you would be making the tornado fall on both of us. Anyways I will continue with this fight.

*As I shot the lightning and you activate your first technique I simply concentrate wind chakra around my feet, creating wind bubbles that allow me to walk on nothing more but thin air as I stand a few meters above you.*

Futon: Furaingu Fūjin no Jutsu (Wind Release: Flying Wind God Technique)
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra cost: 60 (10 every turn it’s active)
    Description: By using wind chakra to create wind bubbles beneath the user’s feet, the user will mimic flight by using the air bubbles created to literally run on nothing more than air. The air bubbles are invisible to the naked eye. This technique can be used to evade some technique.
    Notes:
    Can only be used twice.
    Lasts for 5 turns.
    Can only be taught by Leeroy G. Zero

*Having snow on the ground and all around you even inside the dome allows me to sense everything so as the lightning hits you I realize you are really volnerable. As you are getting out of the shock and even begining with the slightest attempt for your wind technique I take out Hyorinmaru and release wind chakra from my legs, shotting myself as a cannon at you and gaining a tremendous bolt of speed as well as releasing wind from my body. A second later I smash your skull with my sword in a vertical slash motion as well as all the wind around me is being released smashing you to the ground unable to move by any means. The wind usually blows the victim away but here it will pin you to the ground with your skull being smashed.*

(Mugen Ittōryū: Kyōfū Kōgu) Infinite One-Sword Style: Gale Slash
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Damage: 90 (-50 to user)
    Description: The user will use only one katana from this technique, and thus it does not require the Infinite One-Sword Style set-up to have been used. The user will tightly grip their sword and focus chakra into the soles of their feet, gathering up a tremendous force for a burst of speed, using their Fuuton chakra. Taking the necessary stance, the user will release the wind chakra as they bolt forward, gaining a tremendous bolt of speed, as well as creating a sort of “over shield” of wind around them that can protect them from B-rank and above attacks. As they are moving, the user will swing their sword forward as the Fuuton chakra coats their body, creating a large movement of slicing wind due to the sheer speed that the air is being displaced by the user’s body and sword. While moving towards the opponent, this trail of wind created is the second part of the attack – the user will slice the opponent and the gale following will blow the opponent away from short to mid range. The strike from the sword does the majority of the damage, with the gale doing relatively little, being mainly for protection. The gale is a sort of countermeasure for anomalies, due to the abrupt nature of this attack. Due to the heavy force of the attack, from the tremendous output from the user’s muscles and the tailwind boosting their speed, the user suffers a sort of backlash and their body is damaged from the use of this technique. After using this technique, the user’s Fuuton jutsu will be weakened in power by an equivalent of one rank, for three turns.
    *Only Musashibou, Akiza, and KeotsuEclipse can teach this.
    *Can only be used once per battle.
    *All the effects from the Fuuton chakra vanish after this technique is completed - the boost of speed is not kept, and neither can this attack be used to launch yourself vertically into the air, as it requires the user to form the stance on the ground to launch themselves forward.
    *No Infinite One-Sword Style techniques can be used in the next turn.
    *This technique cannot be used to out-right avoid an attack.
    *After using this technique, the user’s muscles will be so heavily damaged that they will not be able to move any faster than a regular walk.
    This technique can be seen from 1:58 to 2:16 of this video
    Black Star vs Mifune AMV {The End}
    Note that this attack doesn’t make everything turn red and black.

Always wanted to use That sword style... Thank you for allowing me to use it for the first time on you, ice user...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Just to point something - the raiton will hit you in a second after it has been launched and it would be around the time you make the dome and (for the sake of the battle) earth. You would take severe damage as both your defences are weak against lightning - both ice and earth, and it will do a severe damage to you. The angle of the ice dome doesn't matter (F>B rank) the lightnign destroys everything up to long range, a B ranked ice dome won't do shit. Your movements will be slow and you will be paralized and I really doubt you can make the wind tornado that fast, even if you could manage to do it, it would be like SLOW SLOW since you are paralized due to the electricity up to some degree and you need to release the earth jutsu, send chakra into the sky and all then form the tornado and then drop it at me and as a matter of fact I am above you so you would be making the tornado fall on both of us. Anyways I will continue with this fight.

*As I shot the lightning and you activate your first technique I simply concentrate wind chakra around my feet, creating wind bubbles that allow me to walk on nothing more but thin air as I stand a few meters above you.*

Futon: Furaingu Fūjin no Jutsu (Wind Release: Flying Wind God Technique)
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra cost: 60 (10 every turn it’s active)
    Description: By using wind chakra to create wind bubbles beneath the user’s feet, the user will mimic flight by using the air bubbles created to literally run on nothing more than air. The air bubbles are invisible to the naked eye. This technique can be used to evade some technique.
    Notes:
    Can only be used twice.
    Lasts for 5 turns.
    Can only be taught by Leeroy G. Zero

*Having snow on the ground and all around you even inside the dome allows me to sense everything so as the lightning hits you I realize you are really volnerable. As you are getting out of the shock and even begining with the slightest attempt for your wind technique I take out Hyorinmaru and release wind chakra from my legs, shotting myself as a cannon at you and gaining a tremendous bolt of speed as well as releasing wind from my body. A second later I smash your skull with my sword in a vertical slash motion as well as all the wind around me is being released smashing you to the ground unable to move by any means. The wind usually blows the victim away but here it will pin you to the ground with your skull being smashed.*

(Mugen Ittōryū: Kyōfū Kōgu) Infinite One-Sword Style: Gale Slash
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Damage: 90 (-50 to user)
    Description: The user will use only one katana from this technique, and thus it does not require the Infinite One-Sword Style set-up to have been used. The user will tightly grip their sword and focus chakra into the soles of their feet, gathering up a tremendous force for a burst of speed, using their Fuuton chakra. Taking the necessary stance, the user will release the wind chakra as they bolt forward, gaining a tremendous bolt of speed, as well as creating a sort of “over shield” of wind around them that can protect them from B-rank and above attacks. As they are moving, the user will swing their sword forward as the Fuuton chakra coats their body, creating a large movement of slicing wind due to the sheer speed that the air is being displaced by the user’s body and sword. While moving towards the opponent, this trail of wind created is the second part of the attack – the user will slice the opponent and the gale following will blow the opponent away from short to mid range. The strike from the sword does the majority of the damage, with the gale doing relatively little, being mainly for protection. The gale is a sort of countermeasure for anomalies, due to the abrupt nature of this attack. Due to the heavy force of the attack, from the tremendous output from the user’s muscles and the tailwind boosting their speed, the user suffers a sort of backlash and their body is damaged from the use of this technique. After using this technique, the user’s Fuuton jutsu will be weakened in power by an equivalent of one rank, for three turns.
    *Only Musashibou, Akiza, and KeotsuEclipse can teach this.
    *Can only be used once per battle.
    *All the effects from the Fuuton chakra vanish after this technique is completed - the boost of speed is not kept, and neither can this attack be used to launch yourself vertically into the air, as it requires the user to form the stance on the ground to launch themselves forward.
    *No Infinite One-Sword Style techniques can be used in the next turn.
    *This technique cannot be used to out-right avoid an attack.
    *After using this technique, the user’s muscles will be so heavily damaged that they will not be able to move any faster than a regular walk.
    This technique can be seen from 1:58 to 2:16 of this video
    Black Star vs Mifune AMV {The End}
    Note that this attack doesn’t make everything turn red and black.

Always wanted to use That sword style... Thank you for allowing me to use it for the first time on you, ice user...
    Ok I should have used twin blizzard instead of wanting drama >_>
    -----
    As I get effected by the lightning technique more than I anticipated I quickly switch strategies and instead of using the wind technique I transform in a puff of smoke into a mini man(super small man 3 centis in Hight) now as i shrink and I am smaller i expel a golem from my mouth that is slightly smaller in size than it normally will be but still big enough I then swiftly create 21 mini Mirrors of ice I travel between them with speed and end up long range from you(morrow formed so they form a path for me to escape from) I then undo the tranformation
    (Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

(Hyouton: Makyō Hyōshō) Ice Release: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
    Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 extra per turn, excluding the first turn)
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will make a dome of 21 ice mirrors surround the opponent. Twelve are at ground level, eight are above the first twelve and placed at an angle so that they face slightly downward, and the last one is place directly at the top and center of the dome, facing directly down to the ground. The user can move at extremely high speeds that only the Sharingan can keep up with and manage to dodge while in this dome. The user can freely leap in and out of the mirrors as they wish and move to the other mirrors if one is destroyed, but the jutsu requires so much chakra to maintain that the users movements become progressively slower the longer they hold it (after three turns have passed a normal ninja can keep up with it for the most part) and they cannot perform jutsu while using this. When the jutsu is first starting, though, the user can move so quickly that it looks as though they are in, and attacking from, all 21 mirrors simultaneously. This jutsu was very resistant to fire jutsu, and can only be melted by fire of its own rank or greater, and cannot be destroyed by wind or water alone (both would basically empower it) unless it is of forbidden rank. A single ice mirror (or any number less than the complete set of mirrors) can also be created that the user can use as a shield and go in and out of it through both sides.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.*

Note I will be passing through the mirror as you hit the golem avoiding your attack