Reis R&R
    Unofficial
    Mid range
    Terrain -
    Sasuke in sig.
    Canon jutsu's only.
    We fight here

Post bio and I'll start things off.
    Most important thing.... Lets make this fun :D !!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

Re: Open Spar

Points at self
    King in sig unupdated

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    Points at self
    King in sig unupdated
    Same here

Your not the one I wish to fight. So lets end this quick.

* Sasuke then glances at Gaara in the stand and smirks*

Sasuke begins by throwing 3 shurikens in an arc motion. As soon as the last one leaves his hand he breather out a powerful stream of fire that travels towards you.

Fire Style Fire Breath Jutsu !!

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

(doesn't have a gaara bio)
    (1t activated)

As i see the shurkiens coming at me i perceive there flight of direction and simply swing my head in a circular motion the opposite way. i then notice a stream of fire coming at me. So i release a stream of fire aswell. The two fires clash and cancel out.

Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

Fighting Fire with Fire

Last edited by Gèckö; 10-28-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

(Was looking at gaara in the stands)

As Sasuke see's the two fire's clash with each other and create an explosion, he throws a kunai straight at your body and drops a flash grenade behind himself blinding you. As soon your blinded he begins to run at you head on.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

As i see you throw the kunai I shoot 3 balls of fire from my palms in your direction. 2 at you and 1 at the ground infront of you

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

Enough Playing Games, fight me for real >_>

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

As the balls of fire are coming towards sasuke, he performs the horse handsign and exhales a large wall of intense flames towards you.

You asked for it....

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

As i notice you performing a handseal i know just which jutsu is headed at me. And quickly match your jutsu with my own expelling a massive strem of fire at you. As the streams of fire finish colliding a smog of ash is formed between us. I swipe my hand downward and send a gust of wind at the smog knocking it back towards you clouding your vision. Seeing the smog move back successfuly. I slam my hands to the ground and send a current of lightning underground. Which emerges underneath you and shocks you to death. After sending the current through the ground. I run along my right side of the battlefield(your left) with 5 kunais in hand. I throw 2 into the smog then cnotinue running

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

As the cloud of debris clouds my vision, I aim my two fists down and shot out two powerful whirlwinds from each fist sending me up into the air.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

As I'm in the air, I create a chidori in my hand and aims it at you. I extend it's length so that It pierces your chest, as it pierces you I split the blade so that multiple blades piece your body. The cloud of debris should disappear after I pierce your chest.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

A flying Uchiha eh

As i see you floating up into the air i quickly tunnel underground and appear behind you. In turn i distill painful thoughts of tterror and pain. Causing you to freeze up and fall out of the sky. As you are falling. I form a chidori and extend it and point it upwards. Causing you to fall onto it thus decapitating you.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
    Chakra cost: 10 - 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
    Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

OOC: i wonder if this battle could count as a near death experience.
    might make a suggestion for this what do you think
    you have a battle with any uchiha. If you lose or are pushed to the verge of death that counts as your near death experience then that person wouuld review the differences betwingans and all that jazz

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

As Sasuke begins to feel a painful thoughts, He activates his cursed seal breaking him out of this nightmare.

Fuuinjutsu: Juin Jutsu) - Sealing Technique: Cursed Seal
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:N/A(-5 per turn to target if they us it and target can be self)
    Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strength.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. )

As the chidori travels towards Sasuke he pounds his stomach and releases a huge spiraling sphere of wind.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

As the wind travels towards you Sasuke again release a large wall of intense flames, which combines with the wind jutsu creating a blazing inferno. ( with the + 10 with the Curse mark)

Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

This power..... so this is what it feels like to achieve great power... I must have more.

I agree with your suggestion bro. Create the suggestion thread I'm pretty sure it'll be taken into consideration.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

Noticing as you transform. I trnsform as well but into a glob of water. (Causing your attacks to pass through me | Unsure if it would work) But feeeling that onslaught oass through i transform back into my original state. I then perform 2 handseals and spew out a large field of water in between us. I then send a stream of lightning into the water. (water keeps its sticcky properties but becomes electrically discharged)

That was a close one....

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Power is not handed out, you have to earn it o_O