Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[CJ Lesson] Mockingbird and Dionys..Bacchus

*Waits for Bacchus* D

*I start this little session off by channeling my doton chakra into the earth, as I am entailed to do so. I concentrate, and raise two entities roughly the the size of softballs. When they begin to hover into the air, I lean my concentration towards shaping each sphere into the desired form, lining each one with spiked protrusions. When satisfied with my results, I perform a swift two handseals in order to channel my raiton chakra into each of the entities - Where as ordinary lighting would violently tear through the earth, however, this lightning can be channeled through the earth as a complimentary second technique. The lightning serves to increase offensive potential, as well as induce paralysis on contact . . . assuming a human is still alive after being respectively pummeled with the earth. Ready. Aim. Fire! I release each of the entities as if they were projectile weapons, soaring towards a tree not too far off. I repeat the process one more time over, forming four entities as opposed to two, and doing it in half the time.*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha

Re: [CJ Lesson] Mockingbird and Dionys..Bacchus

*Waits for Bacchus aswell* <_> Also "Dionys" ?

Goody. :3 You just learned:

(Raiton/Doton: Jinrai no Berukūsesu) Lightning/Earth Release: Belcusas the Thunderclap
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user will begin by channeling their doton chakra into the earth, manifesting four spherical entities, lined with spiked protrusions that rise into the air short range around the user. Each sphere is roughly the size of a softball, while the spikes are each around an inch long. Once in the air, the user will perform two handseals in order to imbue their ration chakra into each of the spherical entities. Usually, lightning would simply tear through the earth, however in this case, the lightning has similar characteristics to that of the Banquet of Lightning technique – The lightning channeled through the earth will actually augment the offensive capabilities of the earth. Each of the four entities will then be propelled towards the enemy at great speeds, cutting into the body and tearing off chunks of flesh as they make contact with an opponent. The lightning will serve to induce paralysis as well as allow the entities to easily tear through most defenses.
    - Can be used thrice per battle.
    - Counts as 2 of the 3 slot techniques per turn.
    - The user must wait a full two turns before utilizing this technique a second time over.
    - Can't use Earth and Lightning in the next turn

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    *Waits for Bacchus aswell* <_> Also "Dionys" ?

Goody. :3 You just learned:

(Raiton/Doton: Jinrai no Berukūsesu) Lightning/Earth Release: Belcusas the Thunderclap
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user will begin by channeling their doton chakra into the earth, manifesting four spherical entities, lined with spiked protrusions that rise into the air short range around the user. Each sphere is roughly the size of a softball, while the spikes are each around an inch long. Once in the air, the user will perform two handseals in order to imbue their ration chakra into each of the spherical entities. Usually, lightning would simply tear through the earth, however in this case, the lightning has similar characteristics to that of the Banquet of Lightning technique – The lightning channeled through the earth will actually augment the offensive capabilities of the earth. Each of the four entities will then be propelled towards the enemy at great speeds, cutting into the body and tearing off chunks of flesh as they make contact with an opponent. The lightning will serve to induce paralysis as well as allow the entities to easily tear through most defenses.
    - Can be used thrice per battle.
    - Counts as 2 of the 3 slot techniques per turn.
    - The user must wait a full two turns before utilizing this technique a second time over.
    - Can't use Earth and Lightning in the next turn
    Yay :3

I was going to say "Dionysus" but stopped short.
    He's the Greek counterpart of Bacchus, who's a Roman God

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha

, alrighty. ^^