88 20.42%

275 63.81%
Page 3 of 17 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 607 Discussion and 608 Predictions

4/5, finally done with the flashbacks, eh?!!
    Looking forward to the coming battles

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Loved the manga 5/5 but Where The F**k is Sasuke XP

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

3/5. It was mediocre...Nagato seemed gullible as hell, the 'Wood Dragon' was pathetic and Obito just happened to waltz into the village unnoticed when Kakashi was telling his grave that Minato's son would be born soon?

The good part was that it seems we'll have a Kakashi vs Obito (and Kakashi has mysteriously regenerated - I can accept that, it'll make things more interesting) and Naruto is even with Madara. I hate it when someone is too powerful so yeah, if they can just keep going at it like equals, the fight will turn out much better I feel.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why did the flashbacks have to end at the exact moment when they finally started to get interesting?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

3/5 The chapter is fine, but I felt something was missing. I was expecting the below

1. How Obito went to the mask look from the Zetsu suit look
    2. That probe Madara created and where it was used (Was it the same thing the Gedo Mazo inserted into Nagato when he summoned it immediately after Yahiko's death? If yes, then Nagato learned some jutsu from Obito already)
    3. If Obito knew anything about Minato's FTG technique before he went to fight him
    4. Obito told Konan that he persuaded Yahiko to form Akatsuki and gave Nagato the rinnegan.. So it means somehow Yahiko himself was convinced with Obito's ideology. How was it done

In the chapter, I was irked by some things
    1. Kakashi was standing close to the grave and said Naruto is going to be born. Obito was decently far away from Kakashi, or else Kakashi would've detected someone's presence. And Kakashi wasn't shouting or something. The whole idea of hearsay is stupid
    2. Where the hell did original Naruto come from? The clone was destroyed by Madara's fan afaik
    3. Next week break

Guy and Bee getting beaten up is sad. I think Kakashi will die in Obito's hands, and then Obito wouldn't really feel any gratification with his death, and he realizes his ambition is useless, and changes his heart.. May be Naruto gets both Obito's and Kakashi's sharingans (which I don't hope to happen)..

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That concludes the flashbacks, I was kinda hoping for that. The purpose of these flashbacks was IMO to make us understand Obito and his background of villian and I think it managed to do so .. at least for me. Obito stopped caring for the real world bcs good people had to suffer as with winners theyre allways loosers right ? I can relate to that bcs honestly thats how the world works. This makes me even more so interested to see what philosophical answers can Kishi provide through Naruto.

About the battle, it lookse pretty bad for Naruto and co. By the looks of it, Naruto is the only one still capable of fighting toe to toe while the Bee and Kakashi is exhausted and Gai lookes to be even wounded. Turning the tide now requires a major boost. The possibilities here are ..
    • Gai opening his "suicide" gate
    • Naruto using what the other Bijuus gave him
    • Shinobi Alliance reinforcments
    • Juubi going rogue

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank Me Later

Chapter was mediocre, the wood dragon saved it.

-What happend to Spiral Zetsu [explanation?]
    -Why THIS mask and not the spiral mask first? [explanation?]
    -Anime related: why is Obitos voice the one of an old man? He was about15-16 and sounds like 68.
    -Gai will go down probably [Gate 8 incoming?]

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember if you walk into the
    Ward of Dawn you ain't walking
    out

Wow was that a chapter to behold. I can see either of these things happening
    1. Kakashi gets killed
    2. Gai opens 8th gate
    3. Both 1 & 2 happen
    4. Everyone is starting to get over run by obito and madara, at which point the shinObi alliance arrives
    5. We switch to sasuke - and the readers fall asleep with boredom.

On a side note that wood dragon was amazing as is naruto back in bijuu mode.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter after nearly 3-4 weeks.....:D Really loved it. Hashirama's wood dragon is a beast, but Naruto is somehow owning it....

Now for two weeks we will have naruto dickriders screaming naruto solos edo madara

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fate of destruction is the
    joy of rebirth

Obito is so effed up, nagato is too easily influenced by others, gai and bee are going to die. and for the finale Obito vs Kakashi and Naruto vs Madara. oh too epic.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiOrNotTobi View Post
    -Anime related: why is Obitos voice the one of an old man? He was about15-16 and sounds like 68.
    That is a good question, I think it was a huge fluke to have such a voice actor for Tobi. I guess anime producers arent exactly asking permissions from Kishi to do theyre show. As to cover this up, maybe they will introduce something like voice changing jutsu ..

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ***** Please!

This one was really cool..but one thing still remains as a mystery- why did kakashi kill rin.?
    the other parts almost sum up the story of obito. few more insights into rin's life could surely help. but kishi did the right thing on bringing back the focus on fight. madara is going to go all out on naruto and it would be surely interesting. probably sasuke and orochimaru might join them. or maybe it goes back to the kages fight..And the wood dragon jutsu was really epic! so 5/5 for this chapter after a long time.! :D

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter, as said before the wooden dragon is sick but it looked like Naruto was beating it from how I saw it.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

Best chapter in a long time. It made me fully interested in the manga again. Totally epic. Nice explanation of how everything connected. Less complicated and alot better than expected. Also a great way how the flashback ended and led back to the present world instead of showing every little detail again. Thanks Kishi. That was phenomenal!

I hope we will see Tsunade again next chapter. And I hope Kakashi and Gai can survive somehow.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    if kakashi is somehow even able to stand much less fight obito, i'm quitting the manga lol

great chapter
    I said the same 50 chapters ago

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Looking at a few comments, i have come to the conclusion Kakashi is a complete fail, look at all the stuff that went wrong cause of him-

*Obito crushed, getting taking in by Madara and having his views warped (in a way its his fault he was crushed)
    *Rins death, sending Obito over the edge and thus causing the whole world a lot of turmoil as Todi
    *Letting slip the birth of Naruto thus a weakness in Kushina's seal on the Kyubbi
    *Saskue's leaving, Kakashi himself said he was supposed to keep him on the right path and failed

All this has caused some major problems for a lot of people, way to go Kakashi, living up to your fathers legacy!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good chapter....3/5.but expected more from bee..
    he is acting like , he is not a jinchuriki...

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh man , obito must take a break and try to chill. One girl , Obito.ONE GIRL!
    I mean I heard many people say "I would destroy the world" kinda thing after they lose somone close to them , but this guy actually did it .
    Thumbs up to obito . 5/5

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm guessing obito had something to do with Yahiko's death, or took advantage of his death to get Nagato on his side.
    And all I can say is KAKASHI BETTER NOT BE KILLED!!!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

loved the chapter it was everything i was expecting with the flashbacks finished and the ending of the chapter was big it looks like naruto is fighting on par with madara until he gets bored trololol also i really wanna know the deal with rin because if she was a traitor why would she be buried in konoha
    also has anyone noticed that naruto no longer seems to have a time limit in bm or he does and its extended

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great that Kishi did not drag the story for too long. About time to get back to some actions. We already know what happened to Yoshiko, so that explains Nagato joining Obito 'aka Madara'. Surprise that Obito did call Minato as Sensei.. Minato must have known it before even without Obito's mask. There must be some reasons he did not tell anybody

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Happy the flashbacks are over, sad the manga is on break next week

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    if kakashi is somehow even able to stand much less fight obito, i'm quitting the manga lol

great chapter
    Yeah If Kakashi is able to beat obito because he is the hero and heroes are supposed to beat villains , then i would take a flight to Japan , head over Kishimoto's house and kill him myself .

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto got it comin what if madara uses wood dragon and perfect susanoo at the same time

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How many times is Kishi going to have the same lazy plot for his characters, I mean pervy sage, Minato, Nagato and now Obito all start off talking about being the saver and two out of four become villian's and Tobi Obito is turning out to be the worse of any manga. Tobi Obito seem to come off as a knowledgeable thirty year old man, even in the pass(I still see wholes, from the flash back), Kishi need to have show us who was older Obito or Nagato(I am thinking that Nagato is older, because of how he look when they met), How many years after his surpose death did it take him before he fought the fourth Hokage and did Madara train Obito and pass down all his knowlege to him during the time he brought him into his genjutsu. Also why did Kishi skip about half of this fight that everyone want to see.

Bring back my man Sasuke, because his story is the story of a true likable villian. Sasuke never cousider himself a hero or villian, he never wanted to be Hokage, he don't care about friendship more than his goals and He just want to be the greatest Uchiha ever, not I was garbage and now I am a out of nowhere great ninja(no I was always the sh$t and now it's my time to run thing and I don't care who in my way, good or bad guy), not I lost my first love now I want to kill my clan and village and inslave the whole world, not all this mix his cell with Senju or Uzmaki or get a tail beast to power up(Madara & Tobi Obito even while being great ninja, are fraud as Uchiha and I hope Kishi have Sasuke kill both of them). That why if Kishi make Sasuke into another I might want to turn good guy, I am done with this manga. Kishi please keep Sasuke wanting to get revenge and Loving being a Uchiha and have Orochimaru show him how to tap into the Uchiha true power, instead of using cells or tail beast as power up's(but I have a feeling that Kishi is done as a good manga writer and he about to get lazy with Sasuke plot line as well and have him use the same type of power up's and make him into a nice guy villian, jjust disgraceful Kishi).

Last edited by Rasha29; 10-24-2012 at 08:25 AM.