Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Re: Tai Continuation

Excellent job targeting the areas with the most blood. You made the whole process rather...disturbing to read, haha. Since you've done learned moves that chuck your opponent into the air, know that when an enemy is in the air, it is usually hard for them to recover their body weight and balance, thus, making them a very vulnerable target for you to take advantage of.
    (Shishi Rendan) - Lions Barrage
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: A variant technique of the Front Lotus, It is an ultra-fast combo attack that requires an advanced physical condition and a certain knack for it. The opponent is first kicked into the air and shadowed with the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Upon inflicting a blow, one takes advantage of said opponent's counterattack to spin around and rise again for further assaults. Since the fall is increased in velocity with each blow, the damage when one is eventually struck to the ground is inconceivable. All variations end with the opponent being thrown to the ground and kicked in the chest.

Alright, this next one, we'll have to discuss it a bit beforehand.
    First off, what do you know of the Drunken Fist?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.

Sorry for making it hard to read.

Well as far as drunken fist is concerned I have seen Lee using it and it is initiated by consumption of an alcoholic substance like a pill which was give to lee by Guy sensei or even direct consumption of alcohol is enough, Once it is initiated it allows user to use unorthodox style of taijutsu and it make it very hard for the opponent to deduce what type of attack they are going to face and thus give the user an upper hand but it also has disadvantage like while in this state user is out of his basic senses and may even faint after due time of consumption of alcoholic substance

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

No, it was a great read, though I imagined it happening to your opponent and trust me, that is not pleasant. xD

Excellent response. Also, many people seem to miss the concept of it being harder to damage someone in Drunken Fist mode.
    A pretty terrible example, but the only one I can think of the spot. o_O But say for drink drivers, when they are involved in accidents, they are usually not as hurt as the person they hit mainly because their muscles are completely relaxed. The same goes for people in Drunken Fist mode. You'll have to adapt a carefree attitude and strike someone without much thought...it's good if your opponent gets into close range with something dangerous and you have trouble coming up with an idea to counterattack them.
    (Suiken) - Drunken Fist
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

Alright, proceed to dash towards my clone, jumping into the air as you spin - then when you get close to him, utilize all that spinning to punch him wherever you please.
    What might be the purpose of spinning beforehand?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

I start to sprint towards your clone and approach him with great pace but this time around my leg spread is a bit wider and I am in a little vibrating type of stat moving in a zig-zag pattern first left then right and when I am about to reach him and close up our distance I quickly jump in mid air and and perform a spin in mid air and thanks to my spin, I get a benefit over your clone first being that thanks to the spin I am able to gain extra momentum and adding it with my drunken stat the over all speed of the strike is increased multiple fold and I use it to my benefit and use my right hand to land a close fist strike in your right shoulder though the strike in an arc patter and till the last minute the strike is meant for the chest but due to drunken style, I in an unorthodox manner land that strike on the shoulder and thanks to that extra momentum and edge over you in term of speed it is rather hard for your clone to react and a clear strike can lead to displacement of right shoulder and create great pain and agony, I then follow up by moving my right hand in an arc pattern and strike your clones right jaw area and send him flying towards his left in an unconscious manner.

The benefit of spin is that it gives us extra momentum plus normally spins are associated are linked with kick and lower part of our body but if we use are upper body it comes as a surprise to the opponent and becomes hard for him to react and gives drunken fist it's special ability that being unorthodox style of fighting

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Wow. I have absolutely nothing I can add this. You are completely correct in your statement. I think I should pass you on to Jacob, he can do better work with you than I...
    (Konoha Raiken) - Leaf Thunder Fist
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user jumps into the air while spinning forward, delivering a powerful punch.

Now, do you know Shadow Clone or not?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

Na, I am more then happy with you sensei.

I do know how to use shadow clone.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent. Then proceed to form the Tiger handseal and create two Shadow Clones. Have these two Shadow Clones clutch one another, the first one grasping the ankle of the other as you grasp the ankle of the last one. Then spin around in a rapid manner, and once you believe you've acquired enough momentum, release the two Shadow Clones towards my clone, striking him with the combo.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

I start to move both my hand and bring them right in front of my chest and use my Index finger and the finger beside it from both the hand to weave a hand seal which resembles a cross sign and create two replicas of myself C1 & C2, The newly formed clones start to get into the required position and one of the clones uses both his hands to hold the other clones ankle and I myself hold the ankle of the clone which is holding the ankle of the other clone and after we get the build up stance ready, I tighten my footing on the ground and start to rotate at great pace and when I get sufficient amount of momentum ready I launch the clones towards your clone direction and as the approach him, clone C1 loosens his grip on the other clone and clone C1 is a now a little behind C2 and uses his body weight to get a little less altitude in comparison to C2 and while C2 is at your clones chest height C1 now aims for his leg leg, Clone C2 Starts the attack by landing a straight punchy on your clones left hand side of chest which results in pain and a setback too while C1 wipes him off hiss feet and make him fall on the ground and while all this is happening I come running from my Initial position and land a kick on your stomach area and you your clone is sent dragging on the ground because of the sheer power of the strike and the kick may also result in bleeding of internal organs.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent job! I also liked how you named your clones, haha, in a somewhat discreet manner. Left side of the chest. Always going for the heart, I see.
    This jutsu is really fun, and unlike the previous Taijutsus which require you to be in close range (for the record, short range is 0-5 meters, mid is 5-15, and long is 15-25+), this one can go up to mid range. Close range jutsus are often more quicker, powerful, and dangerous, so using this may be a safer option.
    The spinning of the clones would also distract the enemy, and you can strike them however they please with your clones.
    Lastly, I'd like to introduce to you a concept of cause and effect which comes into play largely in every battle. For example, you used a Wind Jutsu to blow away the explosive tag, thus, I can follow up with a prepared fire move to disregard your Wind Jutsu, so that it overcomes it and is sent back at you two times stronger.
    By taking the upper hand, you can juggle your opponent around and have them react the way you want to, as we are all forced to make moves and survive in a battle. This is most often used in chess, where it is necessary to be able to predict several moves ahead of the opponent.
    In the same way, in Taijutsu, if you throw a punch at your opponent, you would expect them to block it with their other hand, and you can follow up and fake feints in that manner.
    Anyways, excellent job as usual! Sorry, went on a tangent there.
    (Kagebunshin: Dai Kaiten) - Shadow Clone: Great Revolving
    Type: Offensive, Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points 20
    Description: The user creates two shadow clones, and they form a chain with each shadow clone holding the other by the ankles. The user then spins the shadow clones around, hitting his opponents with the clones.
    Note: Must create two shadow clones before use.

Next, proceed to form one Shadow Clone, and much like the concept before, take him and toss him towards my clone. Once that Shadow Clone gets near, have him punch my clone, utilizing the acceleration and velocity from the toss.

Anyways, mate, going to head to bed for now since I'm somewhat exhausted. Night. ^_^

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

Got it sensei and no more chest from now on xD

I start to move both my hand and bring them right in front of my chest and use my Index finger and the finger beside it from both the hand to weave a hand seal which resembles a cross sign and create a replica of myself, As soon as the clone C1 is created I hold his ankles in both my hand at start to spin at great pace and velocity while maintaining a good footing on the ground, when I achieve enough momentum I release the clone C1 towards your clone direction and as he fly's mid air towards your clone he moves his right hand and points it outwards towards the clone direction and this is a done a instant after he has reached with in the striking area and as he maintains a height equal to your clones head height the punch lands on the center of hid mouth and to be precise the nose and as a result of sheer power of this strike the bone in the back side of the nose is exposed to great force and is broken due to it and collides with the internal part of his brain and makes it hard to bleed while internal head bleeding also starts which effectively render him completely unconscious.

Night Sensei.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

No, I like it, LOL. It's good to target vital areas.
    Actually, I think a blow would cause his nose to collapse into his skull and kill him on the spot. xD Otherwise, great job as usual! Personally, this jutsu can be used while in the air too, and while you toss your clone away from you, you'll go in the opposite direction...so almost like an escape.
    (Kagebunshin: Appā) - Shadow Clone: Upper
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will creates a shadow clone to throw him towards his opponent, delivering an upper punch.
    Note: Must create one shadow clone before use.

Now, proceed to run up to my clone, spinning before you strike him with a kick to send him into the air.
    Follow him into the sky, keeping your leg as you drill him upwards, and then with an extra few blows, send him back down towards the ground.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

I start by moving forward my right leg in the direction of your clone following up by my left leg and quickly start to sprint towards you clone at great pace and when I am about to reach him, I slow a tad bit down to gain a proper stance and once I achieve it, I charge my right leg forward making it rise in a horizontal patter and deliver a high kick on his lower chin are and send him flying into mid air the strike will result in pain and agony and may even cause blurred vision to a certain extent, I then jump into mid air and follow his projectile motion for a while and when we reach at an appropriate height, I land a devastating blow using my right hand on his chest which causes him great pain and agony and gradually blood starts to drip out of his mouth and may cause internal injuries to intestine area and due to the sheer power of the strike he is sent downwards with great pace and gravity adds to the speed too and as he land on the ground in a rather unconscious manner I spin in mid air using my body weight and stretch my left leg and land in such a manner that my lower part of the leg makes contact with his stomach which causes him fatal injuries and may cause puncture of many internal organs.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Well done. Pinnacle height. I like to think of moves like this as a sort of parabola on a graph...oh geez, brings back memories of AP Physics. ~_~
    (Konoha Arashi) - Leaf Tempest
    Damage points: 25
    Description: The user will deliver a spinning kick to knock the enemy into the air and continue with spinning around in mid air rising upwards and bombarding the target multiple times before they fall to the ground again.

Now, this next one is...well. Amusing.
    Proceed to kick my clone into the air, and once in the air, kick him one more time before you sit on his shoulders and spin back into the ground to do major damage to him and the earth. How might your body weight affect this move?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

I start by moving forward my right leg in the direction of your clone following up by my left leg and quickly start to sprint towards you clone at great pace and when I am about to reach him, I slow a tad bit down to gain a proper stance and once I achieve it, I charge my right leg forward making it rise in a horizontal patter and deliver a high kick on his lower chin are and send him flying into mid air the strike will result in pain and agony and may even cause blurred vision to a certain extent, I then jump into mid air and follow his projectile motion for a while and then using my left leg I land one more strike on his stomach area and send him flying into the air and cause him pain and agony and a little internal bleeding and when I reach at his height again, I sit on his shoulder and start to spin with him rapidly and give a drill like appearance to the whole picture and then I launch him back at ground using my body weight to provide the initial thrust and his rather unconscious state makes it possible for me to do so and as he strikes the earth a pit is creates and your clone lies there unconscious in the center of the pit

it has two effect first it can be used to restrict his body movements if he tries to resist are attacks and actions, I think it is also important for the over all power which is needed to perfect this move

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent, remember the formula of force = mass x acceleration. Imagine if Choji did this move in comparison to Sakura. xD And yes, a huge pit and cracks all over the earth.
    ( Konoha Kanransha ) - Leaf Ferris Wheel
    Damage points: 25
    Description: The user kicks the enemy into the air then kicks them again higher and jumps on their shoulders and spins the enemy into the ground.

Now, last C-Rank.
    Proceed to rush to my clone and punch and kick him all you want, just make sure to finish with an uppercut that sends him flying into the air to his death.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

That would be too OP to think off xD

I start by moving forward my right leg in the direction of your clone following up by my left leg and quickly start to sprint towards you clone at great pace and when I am about to reach him, I slow a tad bit down to gain a proper stance and once I achieve it, I charge my right hand forward and strike him on his nose area and because of the sheer power of the strike may cause the bone to snap and even cause instant death if the bone enters the brain area and punctures it, I just to make sure of his death land a severe blow using my left hand on his left side of chest right above the heart are which will cause him pain and agony if he has survived the previous attack and will also deliver a great set back too him and may result in breaking of rib cage and by this time he would be on the verge of death if not already dead and as a final strike I perform a right upper cut using my hand and hit him on his lower chin area completely dislocating it and send him flying in mid air.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Can't offer much on this since it's kind of freeform in my opinion. But in a real fight, you can drag out and emphasize on each kick or punch.
    ( Rōga Shōken ) - Wolf Fang Rising Fist
    Damage points: 20 (+5 used with Chakra Enhanced Trench Knives)
    Description: A series of punches and slashes finishing with a rising uppercut lifting the opponent into the air.

Now, proceed to run towards my clone, kicking him in the stomach as you get near.
    Follow up with a spinning attack to the chest while punching him multiple times, having the last punch launch into the air.
    Once in the skies, perform one last spinning kick that strikes him back down onto the ground.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

I start by moving forward my right leg in the direction of your clone following up by my left leg and quickly start to sprint towards you clone at great pace and when I am about to reach him, I slow a tad bit down to gain a proper stance and once I achieve it, I charge my right leg forward and strike him on his stomach using it and because of the sheer power of the strike he is sent a couple of yards back from his initial position while suffering from pain and agony and also blood starts to drip out of his mouth, I then pursue him further by approaching him and perform a mid air spin to confuse him and attack him in that one swift motion on the center of his chest so that he is not able to breathe properly and because of this his reflexes slow down and taking advantage of that I start to land multiple strikes on his right left shoulder and stomach using my hands and this all is done in one rapid motion just like in a boxing match and may cause dislocation of the affected limbs, I then initiate my last punch by using my right hand and strike him on his lower chin area using a closed fist and send him flying in mid air while he suffers great pain and a blurred vision and not to mention all the previous attacks add to that pain, I then pursue him in mid air and perform the last strike by perform a spinning kick using my right leg ans use my body weight to do so, I then sent him down on earth with great pace and a small pit is created and at the center lies your clone.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

And at the center lies my clone... I feel kind of sad now. xD
    (Konoha Dairetsukū) – Leaf Great Violent Sky
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user runs at the opponent, then kicking them into the stomach, following up with a spinning kick to the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body then follows up with a punch hitting the opponent into the sky. Once in the Air the user performs a spinning kick hitting the opponent into the ground where finally, they poses by raising their arms and bringing their legs together.

Now, for this jutsu, my clone will begin running at you, and will aim to punch a fist at your chest.
    Proceed to raise your knee up to defend my move while using your elbow to strike down upon my clone's leg.
    Describe the effect it has on his limb.
    Sort of like crushing it in the middle.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

Well that can't be helped Muhahahahaha.

As I see your clone approaching me at great pace, I closely start to look hi moves and try to deduce his attack pattern and as he closes in our distance I notice that he has started to move his right hand so I deduce that the strike will be done using the right hand and then I notice the height of the strike and come to know that it mainly aimed for my chest and to be precise left side of my chest so as to counter his move I raise my right knee upwards to intercept his fist mid way and completely block his strike, I then use my left hand elbow to strike your clones right leg knee area and because the strike is done using the elbow which is very stiff and hard part of our body and because of this the strike becomes even more fatal and dangerous and may cause a dislocation of limb and breakage of bone too which may result in great pain and agony and forces him to fall on the ground.

I didn't quite understand the crushing part

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Well, two bones>one. This jutsu should be strong enough to even crush rock, because you basically bring two hard bones down upon the skinny portion of your enemy's bones. For example, the ankle, or the wrist, if you crush it there, they'll probably instantly die if it's the wrist or lose use of their leg if it is the ankle.
    (Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
    Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

Now proceed to punch my clone twice with fists, the second one launching him high into the air. Then proceed to jump up and follow him in the air, punching him back down onto the ground as you take out four shuriken, pinning him into the ground with them.
    Lastly, spin in the air, drilling him into the ground as you land for a finishing blow

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

Okay I got it now.

I start by moving forward my right leg in the direction of your clone following up by my left leg and quickly start to sprint towards you clone at great pace and when I am about to reach him, I slow a tad bit down to gain a proper stance and once I achieve it, I charge my left hand forward and land a furious punch on the center of his chest which may result in breaking of rib cage and cause great pain and agony at the same time and then I charge forward my right hand striking him of the on the lower chin area and send him flying into mid air in a state of great pain and almost unconscious state I then pursue him in mid-air and when we reach the appropriates height I using my left leg land a strike on his stomach and send him down on ground with great pace in an state of pain and blood coming out of his mouth and this may also cause internal bleeding in intestine area, I then out four shruken and them for his vital moving organs mainly both the hands and legs and completely restrict his movement and a slightest bit of movement cause him great pain then I perform a spinning action in mid air and stretch my both leg out wards and land on his half dead body with great force which causes cracks to appear on the ground surface.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

I think the body is already very much dead by the time you land on him. xD
    (Raikou Boruto) – Lightning Bolter
    Description: The user punches the opponent twice with their fist. The second launches them high into the air. The user then jumps above them and punches them back down. Then, the user disables the opponent with large shuriken from above, then lands several powerful blows while spinning like a drill, drilling the opponent into the ground.

Now, proceed to run at my clone and smash your elbow onto him, much like before. However, as you do this, hold that elbow with your other hand to push it and give it more power when you land it upon my clone.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

I start by moving forward my right leg in the direction of your clone following up by my left leg and quickly start to sprint towards you clone at great pace and when I am about to reach him, I slow a tad bit down to gain a proper stance and once I achieve it, I charge my left hand elbow forward and aim for his chest but to enhance my over all striking power I hold my elbow from my right hand and as I am about to reach in the striking area I use my right hand to provide thrust to my left hand and strike my elbow onto your clones left chest area which in thus result in breaking of ribcage to very high potential and these muscles may enter your heart area and puncture it and the clone is sent dragging on the ground with great force and almost in death condition.

There is not much I can elaborate in this situation.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Neither can I. >.>
    (Konoha Daisenkō) - Leaf Great Flash
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Charka cost: N/A
    Description: Similar to Tsunade’s Sky leg but the user user charges at their opponent and unleashes a powerful lateral kick aiming at the head that will send their opponent flying away.

Now, do you know Raiton yet?