Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

will sakura admit to sai that she loves naruto ?

in last week's manga we all saw that sai was on his way to tell sakura about how much naruto truly loved her and how much suffering he had endured because of her. i was wondering what do you guy's think will happen ? will sakura admit she loves naruto ? or will she say that she's in love with sasuke ?

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: will sakura admit to sai that she loves naruto ?

doubtful that Sai will even tell her, i'd think Naruto would be the one to tell her

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's the point in keeping
    bonds?

i dunno ..<.< anyway she is in love with sasuke..

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by r.maraj View Post
    i dunno ..<.< anyway she is in love with sasuke..
    but she always had a secret crush on naruto plus sasuke dosent like girls so it would never happen

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i still dont really think she loves him as man. i think its more some kind of respect and love towards a brother than anything else.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

um..she probably might punch first for asking, but if he is persistant, maybe she will say something worthy...

No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

Sasuke has no interest on sakura. im sure at the end sasuke will end up with kirin.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    Sasuke has no interest on sakura. im sure at the end sasuke will end up with kirin.
    or with naruto who noes

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sakura will end up no lover

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OmgMindRaped View Post
    or with naruto who noes
    lolzzzz

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    Sasuke would be dead at the end...

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I do think people need to get over Sakura's pre-Shippuuden love for Sasuke, though.

Fans can cry out for it as much as they want, the fact is, Sakura was only about 12 then. Look at her now, she's matured, she's on the brink of womanhood.
    She hasn't seen Sasuke "properly" in three years. The only times she has, he's made her feel bad, and shown her what he's truly become.

Whenever she hears about him, she's only ever confronted with the moral dilemna that Sasuke's turning evil. Revenge, Akatsuki...do you think she's really just going to make out with him when he comes back?

You can't blame the girl for being so mentally conflicted, it's a lot to take in that the person you cared about most is actually a bit of a prat.

However, in that time, she's been working closely to Naruto. She's found out about his turmoil, the things he's been through. She remembers how the Kyuubi left him alone throughout his childhood. She can look back and see all of the times he's overcome that to protect Konoha and pursue his dream to become Hokage.

He constantly works to grow stronger, and rise up despite everything. He's put his life on the line for her, and for the whole village more than once. I don't think Sakura's stupid enough not to realise that. We know she's slightly attracted to Naruto, and we know she cares about him a lot.

If she comes to her senses quickly enough, she'll see how much Naruto has been ready to sacrifice for her happiness. Hopefully Sai will help her with that realisation.

Now I know a lot of people with disagree, but I do see Naruto and Sakura ending up together.
    Hinata's a possibility, yes. But it seems a bit far-fetched. Hinata hasn't been through the same things. It's a bit like she's out of the loop.

I'd also say, that in the time Shippuuden's been around, we've seen Sakura develop a far deeper bond with Naruto, than she ever did with Sasuke.
    Would it be too much to suggest that Sasuke was a schoolgirl crush?

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minato4th View Post
    in last week's manga we all saw that sai was on his way to tell sakura about how much naruto truly loved her and how much suffering he had endured because of her. i was wondering what do you guy's think will happen ? will sakura admit she loves naruto ? or will she say that she's in love with sasuke ?
    i know one thing fo sho, if sai speaks it up he will get knocked down by evil

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

actually i think sakura will say that shes in love with sai that would be a twist

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

what will happen is the same as the sannin naruto will continue to like sakura and get rejected whilst sasuke plays role of orochimaru and when naruto dies sakura will show her true feelings simple as

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

She better do...or I kill someone... jk xDD

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    I do think people need to get over Sakura's pre-Shippuuden love for Sasuke, though.

Fans can cry out for it as much as they want, the fact is, Sakura was only about 12 then. Look at her now, she's matured, she's on the brink of womanhood.
    She hasn't seen Sasuke "properly" in three years. The only times she has, he's made her feel bad, and shown her what he's truly become.

Whenever she hears about him, she's only ever confronted with the moral dilemna that Sasuke's turning evil. Revenge, Akatsuki...do you think she's really just going to make out with him when he comes back?

You can't blame the girl for being so mentally conflicted, it's a lot to take in that the person you cared about most is actually a bit of a prat.

However, in that time, she's been working closely to Naruto. She's found out about his turmoil, the things he's been through. She remembers how the Kyuubi left him alone throughout his childhood. She can look back and see all of the times he's overcome that to protect Konoha and pursue his dream to become Hokage.

He constantly works to grow stronger, and rise up despite everything. He's put his life on the line for her, and for the whole village more than once. I don't think Sakura's stupid enough not to realise that. We know she's slightly attracted to Naruto, and we know she cares about him a lot.

If she comes to her senses quickly enough, she'll see how much Naruto has been ready to sacrifice for her happiness. Hopefully Sai will help her with that realisation.

Now I know a lot of people with disagree, but I do see Naruto and Sakura ending up together.
    Hinata's a possibility, yes. But it seems a bit far-fetched. Hinata hasn't been through the same things. It's a bit like she's out of the loop.

I'd also say, that in the time Shippuuden's been around, we've seen Sakura develop a far deeper bond with Naruto, than she ever did with Sasuke.
    agreed :D

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice post and I agree^^

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minato4th View Post
    I don't know if he will tell her, BUT if he does, maybe she'll act older and actually take it pretty well and admit she loves him too.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

cant agree more nice post!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Crutch, all trust.

I think she will, Kishi is trying to move the plot along

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

She might but I think she will need more then just Sai to convince her to tell Naruto. If the 5th wakes up she could also help Sakura with her growing feelings for Naruto and tell her to confess and not make the same mistake she did when the 5th didnt reveal how she felt for Jiriya.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think so.... she is too stubborn.sadly

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice post, but then again it's not Narutos fault that she obsessed to such a level over one single guy in a "school girl" crush as you call it and now can't get over the fact that he ran off, he never cared for her, been known to be annoing, and can't get him out of his mind. I agree Naruto has always been there for her, helping, carrying, comforting, and loved her since the beginning, but she in return has always frozen up whenever the name, leaving all the fealing/emotions that Naruto has for her in the shadows, Sasuke or Uchiha are mentioned and begins to think of Sasuke and how she wishes he would return. Lately i've been seeing posts that suggest Naruto might be going or is mad because of the promise he made to Sakura when they were kids to bring back Sasuke no matter what. And to a degree i'd have to agree, he's thought of nothing but Sasuke in his rise to power. When he was a kid he always wanted to get stronger to be the best, become hokage and be known, out of desire for people to recognize him and be loved. Now when he's in the process of gaining some power he has sasuke on his mind. But in the end in my opinion i personally think that Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura will end up like Jiraya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade. Sasuke will remain away from Konoha and have no loyalty to a certain village for his own purposes. Naruto and Sakura will remain loyal to Konoha, Naruto will always attempt to woo sakura on some form, but will always be denied as we've seen with the Jiraya Tsunade case.

Last edited by Omoilol; 07-27-2009 at 07:31 PM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omoilol View Post
    Nice post, but then again it's not Narutos fault that she obsessed to such a level over one single guy in a "school girl" crush as you call it and now can't get over the fact that he ran off, he never cared for her, been known to be annoing, and can't get him out of his mind. I agree Naruto has always been there for her, helping, carrying, comforting, and loved her since the beginning, but she in return has always frozen up whenever the name, leaving all the fealing/emotions that Naruto has for her in the shadows, Sasuke or Uchiha are mentioned and begins to think of Sasuke and how she wishes he would return. Lately i've been seeing posts that suggest Naruto might be going or is mad because of the promise he made to Sakura when they were kids to bring back Sasuke no matter what. And to a degree i'd have to agree, he's thought of nothing but Sasuke in his rise to power. When he was a kid he always wanted to get stronger to be the best, become hokage and be known, out of desire for people to recognize him and be loved. Now when he's in the process of gaining some power he has sasuke on his mind. But in the end in my opinion i personally think that Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura will end up like Jiraya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade. Sasuke will remain away from Konoha and have no loyalty to a certain village for his own purposes. Naruto and Sakura will remain loyal to Konoha, Naruto will always attempt to woo sakura on some form, but will always be denied as we've seen with the Jiraya Tsunade case.
    And then when Naruto dies, Sakura will go to an empty room to cry. Much like Tsunade.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»