View Poll Results: just curious

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama-Communist

    24 24.49%
  • Romney-Idiot

    23 23.47%
  • neither the world is screwed no matter what

    51 52.04%
Page 2 of 13 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 320
  1. #26
    Tiny pine forest way KobayashiShane's Avatar
    Status
    KobayashiShane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    "The only thing to be afraid of..is fear itself"-FDR
     
         

  2. #27
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suffer from Premature
    Ejaculation... please help me.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    When i grow up i'm not gonna be in the US I'm gonna travel the world and have kids in Italy or Greece/Rome or somethin The Us is a fking sh*t hole i've seen people come into the Us from their home lands and change within a year the Us is already a sh*t hole so i don't see why you're scared for the future
     
         

  3. #28
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suffer from Premature
    Ejaculation... please help me.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by kobayashishane View Post
    "the only thing to be afraid of..is fear itself"-fdr
    that sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    well ive shared my opinion nobody els seems to be scared and think im retarded if we drilled for oil here we would be able to get our own oil and wouldnt have to pay gobs of money to other countries for it and the price for oil would go down instead of calling me retarded look at the facts
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member SatchiZurake's Avatar
    Status
    SatchiZurake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    How when we are destroying ouselves. If Obama is, I'm sure he is not even trying.
    He's right, if anything is going to destroy us it's the ignorance of the masses who were so easily swayed by these people. They'd have never gotten into office in the first place if so many people weren't so ignorant about these things. And sure alot of people here aren't ignorant, but look at the voters. 160 million voters over the age of 45 in a 2010 census versus 70 million under that age. It is sadly true that the older generations are more ignorant because, well, a good number of them dropped out of school and went straight into the work field. A lot of people say they don't learn anything from school that will actually benefit them in life, well, they are dead wrong.

    EDIT: Here's the link to the census if you want evidence.
    http://www.census.gov/compendia/stat...icipation.html
    Also the numbers i provided were approximations not exact numbers.
     
         
    Last edited by SatchiZurake; 10-21-2012 at 09:44 PM.

  6. #31
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm..
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    I'm not an American, but all of this happening to the USA in the next four is too near impossible to mention.
     
         

  7. #32
    Tiny pine forest way KobayashiShane's Avatar
    Status
    KobayashiShane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    that sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol thanks man
     
         

  8. #33
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    What Obama will is relatively the same as the Norwegian rules are: free hospital permission for all, gay marriage and no weapons and money to those who aren't rich at all. If Romney becomes president then he will just be a second bush, which was an idiot. Romney will have more weapons, no money to the poor and not let gay people marry

    There is a reason that almost all in Norway have it good, and there is a reason that Norway is one of the richest countries in the world (oil). So it is simple America - grow the f up, we live in 2012
     
         

  9. #34
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    do you really think anyone in the pentegon will ever let obama take out all the nukes america is a bunch of power hungrey @s*holess and one of the greatested powers we have over other people is that we have more nukes than every other country combined and that movie is probley bs and how is rommney any better all he wants to do is make the rich richer and the poor poorer
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    im not saying romney is any better its just obama one goal is to turn this country upside down and follow his fathers dreams... im also not saying i know everything u guys are giving me crap for presenting facts that u cant bare to admit
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    i cant believe how offended the base gets when somone hates on obama.... and now i have people asking why should we worry about it well have bigger weapons if u look at the data we use to have about 3000 nuclear weapon facilities now we have about 300.... obamas goal is to destroy america
    i have some advice for you...dont tell people things like obama gonna destroy the country or they will just tune out what you have to say completly even if you give them facts and you have a clip that say obama said "us is evil i will make it my lifes goal to destroy them"(never happened but just an imaginary example)

    there are people who will be blind to evidence like that(again is imaginary just and overexagerated scenario)

    i agree with you in that he will lead to americas distruction if he reelected though i just trying to say is lead them to makeing the conclusion on their own instead of just stating that
     
         

  12. #37
    Banned
    Status
    Rikudou Sennin Mode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In my car
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Why are they trying to attack Iran while they are creating nuclair weapons theirselves??? I really don't understand..
     
         

  13. #38
    Member Jonordo's Avatar
    Status
    Jonordo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    399
    Post Thanks / Like
    naruto the man
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    I do not think America will fall!!
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    yes i do do u hear his speech on getting rid of nuclear weapons..... he was saying were a better country and we dont need them and we should all get rid of our nukes or some BS i dont know it all but he did give a speech on it just search it up
     
         

  15. #40
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    i smell a hotest theard
     
         

  16. #41
    Banned
    Status
    Rikudou Sennin Mode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In my car
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    yes i do do u hear his speech on getting rid of nuclear weapons..... he was saying were a better country and we dont need them and we should all get rid of our nukes or some BS i dont know it all but he did give a speech on it just search it up
    Answer me, why are they trying to attack Iran with other countries because of nuclair weapons but America itself is creating nuclair weapons?
     
         

  17. #42
    Member peteriscoo's Avatar
    Status
    peteriscoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    College Bitches
    Posts
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    well ive shared my opinion nobody els seems to be scared and think im retarded if we drilled for oil here we would be able to get our own oil and wouldnt have to pay gobs of money to other countries for it and the price for oil would go down instead of calling me retarded look at the facts
    Trust me, thats not how it works. There are an infinite number of reasons I would oppose domestic drilling. The first is that we would have to pay even more "gobs" of money to drill domestic oil. thats why we import it.... its cheaper for us to buy the oil that other countries extract. But wait... that makes us dependent on foreign products... so, a big fat SO. the oil market is a WORLD market. every one is buying oil from everyone else..

    I bet you didnt know that USA has THE HIGHEST oil refining capacity. that means we import crude product and export usable petroleum products... countries depend on us. If you want to get smart about energy you'll forget about oil and look up "shale natural gas". seriously... its the future of where we will get our energy (or at least for the next 60 years). In our lifetimes we are going to see oil become to expensive for economic use. what does that mean? It means its not even worth it to drill out of the ground. so why would I want my national parks destroyed when there are cheaper forms of energy
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by SatchiZurake View Post
    He's right, if anything is going to destroy us it's the ignorance of the masses who were so easily swayed by these people. They'd have never gotten into office in the first place if so many people weren't so ignorant about these things. And sure alot of people here aren't ignorant, but look at the voters. 160 million voters over the age of 45 in a 2010 census versus 70 million under that age. It is sadly true that the older generations are more ignorant because, well, a good number of them dropped out of school and went straight into the work field. A lot of people say they don't learn anything from school that will actually benefit them in life, well, they are dead wrong.

    EDIT: Here's the link to the census if you want evidence.
    http://www.census.gov/compendia/stat...icipation.html
    Also the numbers i provided were approximations not exact numbers.
    i agree that the ignorance is the ultimate thing that will destroy us, but consider that it gowes both ways... most of the people that i know im my age that can vote will vote obama just because he is black and that is it..... if your gonna state a fact like this for one side at least show how it works on the other.... or you are no better than the ones you say are swayed....btw there are the ignorant older people but also the older people hold themselves to higher standards....they work harder and are more productive than a lot in this generation....it seems a lot of peopl in this new generation are using to getting things handed to them and just partying and haveing fun instead of setting long term goals and working to acheive them

    but i agree with the main point you made of people being swayed...
     
         

  19. #44
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: im scared for the future

    Nah, he won't get elected again...and if he is, then good...stupid people deserve destruction.
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    What Obama will is relatively the same as the Norwegian rules are: free hospital permission for all, gay marriage and no weapons and money to those who aren't rich at all. If Romney becomes president then he will just be a second bush, which was an idiot. Romney will have more weapons, no money to the poor and not let gay people marry

    There is a reason that almost all in Norway have it good, and there is a reason that Norway is one of the richest countries in the world (oil). So it is simple America - grow the f up, we live in 2012
    Did you seriously just say that Obama wants "free" health care for everyone? Holy shit, where to start. One, that is in no way true. Obamacare would make health less expensive, not free. Two, it's a very poorly constructed health plan. The medical industry will lose jobs and grow more expensive, making the care Obamacare offers even less effective, and people who buy private insurance will see their premiums have much more expensive rates as well. It's a terrible law. Three, Obama doesn't give a shit about the gays rights to marry. Notice he didn't make an official statement on the fact until a few months before election time. He doesn't care. He just wants to swoon over liberal minded swing voters. Finally, Obama does not endorse us having "no weapons". Note that the U.S. is still heavily represented overseas, and that won't be changed by a slight reduction in military spending. Anyone believes that he'll actually pull all of our troops out by 2014 is well and truly an idiot.
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    america is creating nuclear weapons but not for long like i said obama is pushing to get rid of them here and leave us defenceless and another thing he also pushed to get rid of the right to buy or won a gun u know why? because his one goal is to turn America into a full communist country he is also pushing that they tax the richer people more and give to the poor thats all BS
     
         

  22. #47
    Member kakashi isboss's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi isboss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    america is creating nuclear weapons but not for long like i said obama is pushing to get rid of them here and leave us defenceless and another thing he also pushed to get rid of the right to buy or won a gun u know why? because his one goal is to turn America into a full communist country he is also pushing that they tax the richer people more and give to the poor thats all BS
    he stoping the production of nucler wepons and we have so many more than other countrys how is stoping the production of nucler weapons leaving us defenseless when we have about 60,000 more than the country with the second most
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member Sanguis's Avatar
    Status
    Sanguis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    i'm not American but I keep up with American politics (world power and all need to know what crazy America is doing or who they are fighting with yadda, yadda). Anyway Obama is a coward he does not stand true to anything he says and whatever congress pulls out their ass he mostly does the only thing he actually did well was he got Obama care going for you American people.

    I feel bad for you guys the only 2 you are going to pick from in this November's election is either Obama the coward who won't change nothing or Mitt Romney who wants to run your country like a company and build a golden road for all his friends on Walls Street so they can do whatever they want lol.

    (sorry if I am a bit off in some places I am not American I am British, I was merely adding to the discussion.)
     
         

  24. #49
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: im scared for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    america is creating nuclear weapons but not for long like i said obama is pushing to get rid of them here and leave us defenceless and another thing he also pushed to get rid of the right to buy or won a gun u know why? because his one goal is to turn America into a full communist country he is also pushing that they tax the richer people more and give to the poor thats all BS
    Before I post, I would like to say that I'm not really good whenever it comes to politics. So if I'm wrong, please correct me anywhere.

    Well, I think it's better for him to tax the richer people more, instead of the poor people.

    As for getting rid of nuclear weapons, that seems like a big decision, so I doubt he could do it just like that. He would have to go to Congress first to get something like that approved, right? Congress is there to keep the President in check, and remember that Congress can veto some of his bills if 2/3 (I think) of Congress agrees. It's been a while since I had a class where we talked about politics, so I might be wrong.

    As for drilling, I disagree with that. Wasn't that attempted before, and it ended up exploding which killed 14 people, and ruined the beach? You never know when something would go bad, and I wouldn't want to see any National Parks blowing up. Not sure about this fact, just something I thought I heard.

    I'd prefer Obama over Romney, but it seems like both candidates really aren't good. Remember that if Obama does get re-elected, he will only have 4 years, and then he can't be re-elected after that. We survived with Bush, so I think we'd be able to survive another 4 years if Obama gets re-elected.

    I don't see anything to fear, but that's just me.
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: im scared for the future

    we dont have much more than Russia has u know and we have tons of oil under us its stupid enviormentalists that are keeping us from tapping into it if other countries can do it why the fuk can america not to expensive? to much work thats all BS
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •