Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member nevergiveup's Avatar
    Status
    nevergiveup is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto did not humilate himself!!

    at least to him and to me and to kakashi and everybody else it wasnt humilation. Naruto doesnt do this much, act like this, bowing in front of someone and begging. His pride is more than anybody can ask for..its unbelieveable in my eyes. For naruto to do this he needed to swallow his own pride ( which is hard if anybody knows). To me it takes a bigger man to swallow your pride during times of great importance..to me it shows naruto is maturing in some ways. Try to understand its really tuff for the nothing but pride naruto. he is doing it for the dumbest person ever...sasuke.
     
         

  2. #2
    Elite Uchiha Officer Shisui Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto did not humilate himself!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nevergiveup View Post
    at least to him and to me and to kakashi and everybody else it wasnt humilation. Naruto doesnt do this much, act like this, bowing in front of someone and begging. His pride is more than anybody can ask for..its unbelieveable in my eyes. For naruto to do this he needed to swallow his own pride ( which is hard if anybody knows). To me it takes a bigger man to swallow your pride during times of great importance..to me it shows naruto is maturing in some ways. Try to understand its really tuff for the nothing but pride naruto. he is doing it for the dumbest person ever...sasuke.
    I don't even think at this point he is doing it for Sasuke. I think it's more of defending his nindo or whatever his ninja way is called, that he can never go back on his word, and he promised Sakura he would bring Sasuke back and that is what he must do.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member swase's Avatar
    Status
    swase is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto did not humilate himself!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nevergiveup View Post
    at least to him and to me and to kakashi and everybody else it wasnt humilation. Naruto doesnt do this much, act like this, bowing in front of someone and begging. His pride is more than anybody can ask for..its unbelieveable in my eyes. For naruto to do this he needed to swallow his own pride ( which is hard if anybody knows). To me it takes a bigger man to swallow your pride during times of great importance..to me it shows naruto is maturing in some ways. Try to understand its really tuff for the nothing but pride naruto. he is doing it for the dumbest person ever...sasuke.
    agreed...n it is not out of naruto's 'character'....he is different to the norm ninja in the story...he has his own ninja way for goodness sake!
     
         

  4. #4
    Lightning eye God of lightning's Avatar
    Status
    God of lightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto did not humilate himself!!

    Quote Originally Posted by swase View Post
    agreed...n it is not out of naruto's 'character'....he is different to the norm ninja in the story...he has his own ninja way for goodness sake!
    he is maturing but he still needs to do 4 more things
    1: choose sakura or hinata
    2: learn more wind jutsu and frog jutsu
    3: he needs a time skip after all the action of kage meeting so he can mature even more.
    4: learn about his family,get back sasuke and become hokage

    then the series will end, after loads of filler of course lol
     
         

  5. #5
    Member
    Status
    Dextral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    614
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto did not humilate himself!!

    Sometimes it seems Naruto never even thinks about pride. He's not that kinda guy. He would throw his pride away for anything even as ridiculous as Sasuke. So that's probably why it looks like he's humiliating himself. And so the raikage was just able to brush him off.

    He's still got a long way to go for becoming hokage. But he has improved a ton since the beginning.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto did not humilate himself!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nevergiveup View Post
    at least to him and to me and to kakashi and everybody else it wasnt humilation. Naruto doesnt do this much, act like this, bowing in front of someone and begging. His pride is more than anybody can ask for..its unbelieveable in my eyes. For naruto to do this he needed to swallow his own pride ( which is hard if anybody knows). To me it takes a bigger man to swallow your pride during times of great importance..to me it shows naruto is maturing in some ways. Try to understand its really tuff for the nothing but pride naruto. he is doing it for the dumbest person ever...sasuke.
    Exectly ^^
     
         

  7. #7
    Medicαl-Nin (: UzumakiGirlx's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiGirlx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    hiding out on α tropicαl islαnd!
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto did not humilate himself!!

    i agree with the OP. seriouslyy
     
         

  8. #8
    Member sgt's Avatar
    Status
    sgt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands - Tilburg
    Posts
    721
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto did not humilate himself!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Uchiha View Post
    I don't even think at this point he is doing it for Sasuke. I think it's more of defending his nindo or whatever his ninja way is called, that he can never go back on his word, and he promised Sakura he would bring Sasuke back and that is what he must do.
    i agree with u, he's doing it more for the way jiraiya wanted him to do.. as promised he would try to take care of the current situations in the ninja world by preventing anything that goes because of revenge..

    If he allows Raikage to get revenge etc.. he'll be like pain.

    I know pride is big, but for naruto somehow words mean more than pride..
     
         

  9. #9
    •chumeul• Minxed's Avatar
    Status
    Minxed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto did not humilate himself!!

    umm...i dont agree.
    only bcuz i understand he has a rep of "never going back on his word" but still, there is a limit.

    even after sasuke is trying to destroy OTHER people naruto ccares about, he is still strongly on Sasuke's side, which is a bit selfish in my opinion.

    so bowing down to the guy and helplessly begging for sasuke's safety is kind of humiliating.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •