Zekrom #644
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ninja that Sasuke Uchiha can surely take down

i felt like being a Uchiha Fanboy today and i havent posted any threads in what feels like 3 months so here it goes

Uchiha Sasuke can take down

Rock Lee

Might Guy

Hanzo the Salamander

Itachi Uchiha( He was destined to surpass his brother )

Tsunade ( How is she suppose to shrug off amateratsu with healing?? )

Jiraiya ( it will take jiraiya at least 5 minutes to go into sage mode and during that time being sasuke kills jiraiya with amateratsu )

Orochimaru ( Sasuke's Susano'o takes his eight branches and Sasuke can make amateratsu turn and hit orochimaru )

Minato ( Minato has no jutsu strong enough to penatrate susano'o so all he will do is run away )

Enough said, i cant think of anymore...

�You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-

Re: Ninja that Sasuke Uchiha can surely take down

Quote Originally Posted by GUCC1GU1LTY View Post
    i felt like being a Uchiha Fanboy today and i havent posted any threads in what feels like 3 months so here it goes

Rock Lee

Might Guy

Hanzo the Salamander

Jiraiya ( it will take jiraiya at least 5 minutes to go into sage mode and during that time being sasuke kills jiraiya with amateratsu )

Orochimaru ( Sasuke's Susano'o takes his eight branches and Sasuke can make amateratsu turn and hit orochimaru )

Minato ( Minato has no jutsu strong enough to penatrate susano'o so all he will do is run away )

Sasuke is still the same little boy he always wasthe only difference now is that he cant go blind thus spamming the susano'o and amatarasu. He would just about beat itatchi remember itatchi let him win because he made himself sick for him , not once did itatchi say say sasuke surpassed him all he said is your strong enough and complimented the kirin

2.Tsunade shouldn't even be a kage shes an embarrasment in my opinion, she's been on the verge of death at least three times all she had going for her was strength

3.Thats like saying sasuke can destroy the 6 paths of pain, he cant they have the 6 Paths and jiriya almost beat some , plus you overate the amatarasu yeah its fast but jiraiya isn't that stupid to get hit with it i say he would struggle high diff

4.Your forgetting orochimaru is technically almost immortal and can just keep coming back or shed his skin,he has knowledge about the susano'o and again, isn't stupid enough to get hit with it

5. Minato can just seal up sasuke and if hecant seal him up his speed willl over throw sasuke and minato is considered a genius so you cant really say he will run... nuff said for now

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He can beat most ninjas at this point. I think he can outlast Itachi.

The only ones I see posing serious threats are Obito, Madara, Nagato, Kabuto, and Naruto.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GUCC1GU1LTY View Post

Rock Lee

Might Guy

Hanzo the Salamander

Might Guy has yet to show his full power and has already shown more than enough speed, strength and stamina to either out last Sasuke. Most of sasukes techs whould not even touch him but Guy could easily attack and evade Sasuke.

During the battle with Kabuto, itachi had to save his *ss twice, kinda like how he was saved from Killer Bee twice, and even though he was the Uchiha without an EMS he was still the one to ultimatley defeat their opponent. Sauke has no one of getting past Itachi's haxxx Genjutus when even a genjutus proof Sage Mode Kabuto could not.

In his prime Hanzou defeated all the sannin in thier prime. Need I say more?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh please, that is your opinion, nothing that can be proven. Itachi allowed him to escape, Zetsu even pointed out that Itachi could have killed him at any point during their battle but he Wanted Sasuke to kill him.... Duh.

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree apart from Hanzo and Minato, Without knowledge of Hanzo's abilities Sasuke will lose he won't know about his poison and has no counter for the poison or Hanzo's summoning Ibuse who sparys poison mist onto the battlefield, which is capable of making the entirety of a victim's body numb after inhalation which can prove fatal. Minato is way too smart for Sasuke and can dodge Amaterasu and possibly Blaze release Magatama, he can mark Sasuke and teleport inside of Susano'o and spam Rasengan.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Kakashi Senju View Post
    I agree apart from Hanzo and Minato, Without knowledge of Hanzo's abilities Sasuke will lose he won't know about his poison and has no counter for the poison or Hanzo's summoning Ibuse who sparys poison mist onto the battlefield, which is capable of making the entirety of a victim's body numb after inhalation which can prove fatal. Minato is way too smart for Sasuke and can dodge Amaterasu and possibly Blaze release Magatama, he can mark Sasuke and teleport inside of Susano'o and spam Rasengan.
    I swear sasuke is immune to poison or was that just hebi

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    I swear sasuke is immune to poison or was that just hebi
    He is not Hanzo's type of poison is very deadly and can only be escaped if you have the antidote.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Kakashi Senju View Post
    He is not Hanzo's type of poison is very deadly and can only be escaped if you have the antidote.
    We cant actually prove anythingthough although saying its an easy fight fir sasuke is an insult

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    Sasuke is still the same little boy he always wasthe only difference now is that he cant go blind thus spamming the susano'o and amatarasu. He would just about beat itatchi remember itatchi let him win because he made himself sick for him , not once did itatchi say say sasuke surpassed him all he said is your strong enough and complimented the kirin

2.Tsunade shouldn't even be a kage shes an embarrasment in my opinion, she's been on the verge of death at least three times all she had going for her was strength

3.Thats like saying sasuke can destroy the 6 paths of pain, he cant they have the 6 Paths and jiriya almost beat some , plus you overate the amatarasu yeah its fast but jiraiya isn't that stupid to get hit with it i say he would struggle high diff

4.Your forgetting orochimaru is technically almost immortal and can just keep coming back or shed his skin,he has knowledge about the susano'o and again, isn't stupid enough to get hit with it

5. Minato can just seal up sasuke and if hecant seal him up his speed willl over throw sasuke and minato is considered a genius so you cant really say he will run... nuff said for now
    Chatte, please reply to this... I dont know what to say :ghehe:

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL