Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.

NFL week 6 Predictions

Well it's that time of week again it's NFL Sunday and I'm pumped there are plenty of,exciting games today I might even have to bust out one of my other TV's
    I had a good week last week as I went 11-3
    Season record: 43-33
    This week: 0-1

Cheifs @ Bucs
    This is gonna be the game that messes somebody up. Both teams aren't doing well this season and the Cheifs are starting Carson Palmer this week due to Matt Cassel concussion. This game is tough to pick but I'm gonna go with the Bucs in a close one
    24-20 Bucs

Colts @ Jets
    This Colts team just beat a huge playoff contender last week in the Green Bay Packers, and the Jets showed they can hang with the big boys so I'm expecting this one to be close as well. Andrew Luck and Reggie Wayne finally showed that hidden fire and I expect them to do it again. Colt win.
    27-20

Bengals @ Brown
    The Browns have been playing teams close all year but there not winning and that's what I expect them to do in this one
    23-14 Bengals

Lions @ Eagles
    Tough tough tough one right here however I'm expecting the Lions to win this one, this is actually a must win for the lions
    31-20 Lions

Raiders @ Falcons
    I like the raiders a really do but the falcons are looking way to good right now sorry raider fans but falcons win in what may be a blowout.
    49-20 Falcons

Rams @ Dolphins
    Very very tough ga,e to pick but Im picking the fins the Rams lost there best weapon on offense with a broken collarbone so with that off the backs of the dolphins I expect there game plan to be more aggraisive
    24-10 Dolphins

Cowboys @ Ravens
    Another tough one but imma go with the Ravens.
    24-17 Ravens

Bills @ Cardnals
    Not much to say Cards win
    27-14 Cardinals

Giants @ 49ers
    tough game right her rematch of last years NFC title game but I expect the 9erz to come out on top
    17-13 niners

Vikings @ Redskins
    We are on a roll right now and I expect us to keep it going
    24-17 Vikes

Packers @ Texans
    Texans should win this one. Pack isn't playing pack ball right now
    28-14 texans

Broncos @ Chargers
    Manning is lighting defense up Im looking for him to continue this Broncos win
    23-20 Broncos

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Armin - This is what it feels

Re: NFL week 6 Predictions

Bucs, Colts, Bengals, Eagles, Dolphins, Ravens, Cardinals, Giants, Vikings, Texans, Chargers