Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 51
  1. #26
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    No, Kakashi's closest friend was Obito, so there is no way he could have awakened it by killing Rin.

    Obito's eye is linked to Kakashi's and he can see what Kakashi is seeing because Obito is the original user of the sharingan, and not the other way around
     
         
    Last edited by Uchihajin Sasuke; 10-16-2012 at 08:48 PM.

  2. #27
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    , that's a fail, really.
    Rin was the closest person to both of them at the time, so seeing her die awakened MS at the same time for both of them.

    0_o

    This thread really should be closed, because others might catch the idea and later say nonsense like "Kakashi didn't awaken his MS".


    Here comes the truth - Kakashi legitimately awakened MS at the same age as Obito and Itachi, while being a non-Uchiha.
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    , that's a fail, really.
    Rin was the closest person to both of them at the time, so seeing her die awakened MS at the same time for both of them.

    0_o

    This thread really should be closed, because others might catch the idea and later say nonsense like "Kakashi didn't awaken his MS".


    Here comes the truth - Kakashi legitimately awakened MS at the same age as Obito and Itachi, while being a non-Uchiha.

    It still does not go with the points me and shelke made, Kakashi couldn't see what Obito was seeing, which means the eyes were linked to their true master, not Kakashi.

    The only reason why the MS was awakened in Kakashi was because his eye was linked to Obito as he was near there witnessing the mental trauma himself.
     
         

  4. #29
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post

    It still does not go with the points me and shelke made, Kakashi couldn't see what Obito was seeing, which means the eyes were linked to their true master, not Kakashi.

    The only reason why the MS was awakened in Kakashi was because his eye was linked to Obito as he was near there witnessing the mental trauma himself.

    Any proof? Or do you want me to say Itachi awakened MS in Sasuke's eyes?
    After all, he DID implant Amaterasu in them. He probably could implant the other techniques! And that would explain why Sasuke has the same MS techniques as Itachi. ;o

    Nope. Both of these scenarios are pure speculation, not backed by anything other than opinion.

    You might want to say that these are different scenarios, but they're not.
    I cannot prove you wrong, because you didn't prove yourself right in the first place. Your speculation is... interesting, but nothing more.
     
         
    Last edited by Takos; 10-16-2012 at 09:12 PM.

  5. #30
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    Any proof?
    Here is the proof:



    Happy? I can easily base my assumption on this fact alone
     
         

  6. #31
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    Here is the proof:



    Happy? I can easily base my assumption on this fact alone
    Sure, if it suits you. And I'm going with the theory that Itachi transferred his MS to Sasuke. I can easily base my assumption on the fact that Itachi gave him Amaterasu alone.
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    So to mess with your assumption, but when Itachi implanted that amaterasu, Sasuke's sharingan had Itachi's design, not his own jew-star styled one, also with the fact that it was already mentioned by Obito that he "implanted" this one-shot amaterasu as a fail-safe, so your assumption is rather invalid

    Here is a detailed thread about Obito's and Kakashi's MS, I would advise you to read :D


    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...10#post8771510
     
         
    Last edited by Uchihajin Sasuke; 10-16-2012 at 09:27 PM.

  8. #33
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Instead of attacking the OP head on like a bunch of fanboys look at Manga evidence. The sharingen responded to Obito NOT Kakashi. As he is the original master of it, and it is further illustrated by the fact that Obito could see through Kakashi with his Sharingen, he couldn't see through Obito. It mean both the sharingen in close range acted as a 'Pair of eyes' for Obito. There is proof right there. So it's Obito who unlocked the MS not Kakashi. When he saw Rin getting killed, his eyes acting as a pair in close range turned to MS. There is no rocket science here.
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Instead of attacking the OP head on like a bunch of fanboys look at Manga evidence. The sharingen responded to Obito NOT Kakashi. As he is the original master of it, and it is further illustrated by the fact that Obito could see through Kakashi with his Sharingen, he couldn't see through Obito. It mean both the sharingen in close range acted as a 'Pair of eyes' for Obito. There is proof right there. So it's Obito who unlocked the MS not Kakashi. When he saw Rin getting killed, his eyes acting as a pair in close range turned to MS. There is no rocket science here.
    Shelke, thanks for backing me up here :D
     
         

  10. #35
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    So to mess with your assumption, but when Itachi implanted that amaterasu, Sasuke's sharingan had Itachi's design, not his own jew-star styled one, also with the fact that it was already mentioned by Obito that he "implanted" this one-shot amaterasu as a fail-safe, so your assumption is rather invalid

    Here is a detailed thread about Obito's and Kakashi's MS, I would advise you to read :D


    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...10#post8771510
    About your explanation - that's true, of course, it always was, as it was meant to be a satirical comparison.
    I've read the other thread before and there's nothing new there, really.

    But... *sigh*
    Looks like I might have to take this thread seriously.

    Ok then, listen closely. You say that Obito was the true owner of the Sharingan and therefore his vision could not be see by a "borrower", that is Kakashi.
    In other words, you try to say that vision from Kakashi went to Obito but vision of Obito didn't go to Kakashi. Remember this well, since this is the crucial part.

    You say that this "shared vision" is a proof of Kakashi's MS being awakaned by Obito.

    If Obito awakened his own MS, there is NO REASON that it should go to Kakashi as well, since this connection is ONE SIDED ONLY - from Kakashi to Obito, NOT the other way around, as seen with the vision.
    In other words, if anything, it's KAKASHI that awakened MS which then went to Obito, just like the vision.


    End of story.
    Congratulations, you just made me prove you that it's totally the opposite of what you were thinking. Are you happy now?
     
         
    Last edited by Takos; 10-16-2012 at 09:49 PM.

  11. #36
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Shelke, thanks for backing me up here
    No problem. It is manga fact. nothing the fanboys here make up will change that.
     
         

  12. #37
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    No problem. It is manga fact. nothing the fanboys here make up will change that.
    You might want to look at my post above yours and see why it's a flawed reasoning.
     
         

  13. #38
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    You might want to look at my post above yours and see why it's a flawed reasoning.
    My reasoning is flawed is your opinion. The eyes acted as a pair - like normal eyes do - because Obito was close. Case closed.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    lol after reading the name of the creater and the name of the thread I just decided to skip the topic, and go to 2nd page to tell, why I skipped the topic.
     
         

  15. #40
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    My reasoning is flawed is your opinion. The eyes acted as a pair - like normal eyes do - because Obito was close. Case closed.
    I wonder if you've even read my proof of OP being totally wrong... Doesn't look like it really. So here it is, just if you don't feel like scrolling up to get proved wrong.

    But... *sigh*
    Looks like I might have to take this thread seriously.

    Ok then, listen closely. You say that Obito was the true owner of the Sharingan and therefore his vision could not be see by a "borrower", that is Kakashi.
    In other words, you try to say that vision from Kakashi went to Obito but vision of Obito didn't go to Kakashi. Remember this well, since this is the crucial part.

    You say that this "shared vision" is a proof of Kakashi's MS being awakaned by Obito.

    If Obito awakened his own MS, there is NO REASON that it should go to Kakashi as well, since this connection is ONE SIDED ONLY - from Kakashi to Obito, NOT the other way around, as seen with the vision.
    In other words, if anything, it's KAKASHI that awakened MS which then went to Obito, just like the vision.

    End of story.
    Congratulations, you just made me prove you that it's totally the opposite of what you were thinking. Are you happy now?
    No replies?! Oh, come on, I was just getting started.
    Eh, good night, I guess.
     
         
    Last edited by Takos; 10-16-2012 at 10:16 PM.

  16. #41
    Academy Student Tobirianagentzero's Avatar
    Status
    Tobirianagentzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost nappa View Post
    They both witnessed the same trauma and activated it at the same time.
    nuff said :D
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member VangBro95's Avatar
    Status
    VangBro95 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Fail.
     
         

  18. #43
    Academy Student
    Status
    Renkato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    people forget, its obito's eye...kakashi wouldnt be on par with anything without obitos eye...he only lasted against itachi because of obitos eye...kakashi is great..but it is what it is...he got a handout..those 1000 jutsus are crap...if they were good he coulda beat zabuza with even using sharingan..if those 1000 jutsus were good he coulda beat deva path and obito...but he couldnt...so the 1k jutsu are crap..hes good but he isnt on par with uchiha..if he was he woulda just handled madara...i bet there was a sigh of relief when madara chose to fight the bee and naruto over kakashi and guy...u know why? cuz kakashi isnt a factor..he great..but not in the eyes of an uchiha
     
         

  19. #44
    ~ End of Days's Avatar
    Status
    End of Days is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    they both activated MS at the same time although independently
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member garas56's Avatar
    Status
    garas56 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    They both activated it on the same time If u say that theyr eyes are Linked than when Obito and Kakashi using the Mngekyo they activate it in each other eyes,that wuld be S**t.And just admit Kakashi is genius that was proved alredy.
     
         

  21. #46
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    I think people here adore Kakashi too much. His genius status has nothing to do with awakening an MS which has a completely different requirement.

    No replies?! Oh, come on, I was just getting started.
    Eh, good night, I guess.
    I already read your post and said my piece. Obito's eye was reacting to him because he was close. The eyes acted as a pair. And since he was traumatized from his experience MS awoke. Since the eyes were on a 'pair' level due to Obito being close, both eyes awakened MS at the same time.
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    No, he is right. Remember how Obito could see through kakashi? His sharingen was reacting to his presence and he was able to locate Rin and him. Kakashi on the other hand couldn't see anything through Obito. Kakashi only recently got a bit used to Sharingen's power and now it utilizes less of his Chakra. He is known to have low stamina and Chakra reserves, a fact he himself admits. He couldn't have been able to awaken it himself. Seeing Rin getting killed at Kakashi's hand caused Obito to awaken MS, and since he was close his other eye reacted. You have to understand that the whole 'See through Kakashi' with his sharingen is very very important here. His eye was reacting to his presence. So technically, when his one eye achieved MS so did the next one.
    Kakashi awakened the Ms himself.

    You awaken the "Ms" by suffering a trauma or by losing/killing your closest friend/lover.

    Sasuke didn't Kill Itachi, He watched his Brother die in front of him which was how he awakened his "Ms", Same Situation for obito.

    Obito loved Rin so much that when he seen her die he was heart broken. Kakashi is the other part, He had to killer her, or choice to kill her, either way that's another way to active the "Ms".

    Now you can't make assumptions that he can't awaken the "Ms" because now that he has it, he can activate and Deactivate it. Which tells us that he has control over it, Hence that he could awaken the "Ms" With suffering the same Trauma as the Uchiha which would activate their "Ms"

    He if was unable to Evolve the Sharingan himself, he wouldn't be able to activate the "Ms" whenever it suited him.

    This is just my assumption but it makes more sense. If another eye is in someone else then you suffering a trauma wouldn't effect the other eye. That wouldn't make sense.
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Actually, Kakashi got Ms for obito.

    Kakashi was the one who killed rin, Obito did nothing.
     
         

  24. #49
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Kakashi awakened the Ms himself.

    You awaken the "Ms" by suffering a trauma or by losing/killing your closest friend/lover.

    Sasuke didn't Kill Itachi, He watched his Brother die in front of him which was how he awakened his "Ms", Same Situation for obito.

    Obito loved Rin so much that when he seen her die he was heart broken. Kakashi is the other part, He had to killer her, or choice to kill her, either way that's another way to active the "Ms".

    Now you can't make assumptions that he can't awaken the "Ms" because now that he has it, he can activate and Deactivate it. Which tells us that he has control over it, Hence that he could awaken the "Ms" With suffering the same Trauma as the Uchiha which would activate their "Ms"

    He if was unable to Evolve the Sharingan himself, he wouldn't be able to activate the "Ms" whenever it suited him.

    This is just my assumption but it makes more sense. If another eye is in someone else then you suffering a trauma wouldn't effect the other eye. That wouldn't make sense.
    I already know all this, so there is no need to tell me this. You are not grasping the point of eye reaction to Obito's presence, and both eyes acting as a pair. The proof is Obito seeing things through kakashi and not vise versa.
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So Kakashi wasn't soo great after all, as Obito activated the MS for him!

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    I already know all this, so there is no need to tell me this. You are not grasping the point of eye reaction to Obito's presence, and both eyes acting as a pair. The proof is Obito seeing things through kakashi and not vise versa.
    He seen through Kakashi eye true... That doesn't mean to say they act as a pair.

    Kakashi would have been able to see through Obito's eye also... They have been beside each other and nothing has it said about them sharing the same vision. Sure it could be true.

    Kakashi was the one that awakened the "Ms" that's all i'm saying...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •