Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it

Me and my Bio Shop

Me and my Bio Shop

I am fully aware that pradattauchiha has a bio shop, I am not making this to steal some of his customers I am making this so that he doesn't become completely overrun with requests.

So if you're reading this I'm making this just to help. :D

I won't charge anything at all just credit me in your sig whenever you post your specially made bio by myself. I just love making bios and making them look nice and all that, here are some of my personal bios and I feel every time I make another one I get a bit better each time.

First Bio I made:
    Keisuke

Second Bio I made:
    Nagato Uchiha I have asked a mod to delete this as to make room for this next Bio

Third Bio I made:
    Jiraiya The Gallant

If you don't like the way I do my bios(I'm still learning)then go somewhere else but I can make the bios in a few hours depending on how much requests I get, I will make them as fast as possible because It's only the start of my Summer holidays now and I have alot of time to kill. So why not kill it by helping other people. :D

Here's the template:

PHP Code:
    [B][U]Username[/U][/B]:
    [
    B][U]Bio Request[/U][/B]:
    [
    B][U]Previous trainingspecialties etc.[/U][/B]:
    [
    B][U]Any extra requests not listed above add them here[/U][/B]: 

Last edited by Tsuna...; 06-26-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Me and my Bio Shop

Damnit, I read the title as Bioshock. I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it

wow my first spam

Please don't spam on this thread

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

there is already a bio shop

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    there is already a bio shop
    did you even read what he put??

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it

did you read why I made this above ^^

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am worried because the bio would hence be under your name/thread. Why wouldn't you post the bios like blogs and offer them to us before submitting them for admittance ? or does that even matter?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it

Quote Originally Posted by Sonin View Post
    I am worried because the bio would hence be under your name/thread. Why wouldn't you post the bios like blogs and offer them to us before submitting them for admittance ?
    I won't be submitting them under my name when I have finished it I will PM you the PHP Code for the bio so that you can post it yourself :D

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    I won't be submitting them under my name when I have finished it I will PM you the PHP Code for the bio so that you can post it yourself :D
    I wouldn't mind the J-man bio as long as the summoning pass as an automatic move.

Username: Sonin
    Bio Request: Jiraiya the gallant
    Previous training, specialties etc.: N/A
    Any extra requests not listed above add them here: I would like you to add the summons to J-man before i take it over, if you wouldn't mind

Also, do you send me the php codes after the mods accept the bio under all the rules? Or would i have to make it acceptable?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i am interested in your services please help me with my bio thank you

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it

I wouldn't mind the J-man bio as long as the summoning pass as an automatic move.

Any extra requests not listed above add them here: I would like you to add the summons to J-man before i take it over, if you wouldn't mind
    I'll make it for you now and you automatically get the toad summons as soon as you make the bio. The bio's I listed above are examples of my own personal work before I made this thread and I will not and can not give them away.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it

Also, do you send me the php codes after the mods accept the bio under all the rules? Or would i have to make it acceptable?
    Sorry, could you first check if you are allowed to own a Jiraiya bio by VM'ing one of the forum mods like Scorps or Zenryoku.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    did you even read what he put??
    yeah i did he can just request to work for him thats all i'm saying
    and pradattauchiha isn't alone baldy is there

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki king View Post
    i am interested in your services please help me with my bio thank you
    You have to have fifty posts before you can make a bio go read the rules first then come back when you can and know what bios you can make

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'll make it for you now and you automatically get the toad summons as soon as you make the bio. The bio's I listed above are examples of my own personal work before I made this thread and I will not and can not give them away.
    Okay :D now i get exactly what you mean. thank you sir!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it

Okay :D now i get exactly what you mean. thank you sir!
    no problem here to help :D

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You have to have fifty posts before you can make a bio go read the rules first then come back when you can and know what bios you can make
    ok thank you

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey man im new to this so i dnt knw how it works but i was wondering if u can make me a bio.n if possible of tobi..

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it

Quote Originally Posted by KyoshiroSenju View Post
    Hey man im new to this so i dnt knw how it works but i was wondering if u can make me a bio.n if possible of tobi..
    we're not currently allowed to make Tobi bios he is currently on hold but I can make any other one if you like within your limitations of course

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it

For Sonin (no one else can take this that would be considered stealing and you will be reported)

Basic Information
    Name: Jiraiya
    Nickname: Pervy Sage (Ero Sennin)
    Clan: N/A

Looks:

Jiraiya was a tall man with waist-length, spiky white hair usually tied back into a pony tail, with two shoulder-length bangs that framed both sides of his face. He also had red lines that ran down from his eyes and wore a horned forehead protector with the kanji for 'Oil' (油), which shows that he is affiliated with Mount Myoboku. Jiraiya wore a green short shirt kimono and matching pants; under which he wore mesh armour that showed out of the sleeves and legs of his outfit. His outfit was completed with hand guards, a simple black belt, traditional Japanese geta (wooden sandals), a red haori with two simple yellow circles on each side, and a scroll on his back. He also had a tattoo in his left palm which resembles one that Gama has in his as well.

Personality:

Jiraiya always attempts to either woo women or spy on them in the Hot Springs whenever he can, he would call it his "research". Jiraiya makes no attempt whatsoever to hide these dirty habits of his in some cases he seems proud of it. However he doesn't like it when Naruto calls him Pervy Sage (Ero Sennin).His interest in women has on occasion been his downfall; sometime in the past he tried spying on Tsunade, and was nearly fatally wounded when she caught him in the act. However, he has been able to use his peeping jutsu to good use during reconnaissance and stealth missions, like his entrance into Amegakure.

Jiraiya's experiences in love, particularly those with Tsunade, are recorded in his Make Out (イチャイチャ Icha Icha) series of novels. The Make out series books were best-sellers and they would've earned Jiraiya a great wealth. But before writing the Make out series he wrote an autobiography loosely based on his own life where the character's name was Naruto. This book however was not that popular but Minato Namikaze who was Jiraiya's student, named his son after the main character in the hopes that he would grow up to be just like the Naruto in the book, subsequently naming Jiraiya Naruto's godfather.

Village Info.
    Village of Birth:Konohagakure
    Village of Alliance:Mount Myoboku

Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank: Jounin
    Specialty: Toad summoning
    Elements:Katon Doton Raiton (need training)
    Your ninjutsu:
    (Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
    _____
    (Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
    _____
    (Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
    _____
    (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
    _____
    (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
    _____
    (Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
    _____
    (Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info.
    History:

As a child, Jiraiya and his former team-mates Orochimaru and Tsunade, were students of the Third Hokage. Jiraiya's relation with his team practically mirrored that of the future Team 7, with Jiraiya being quite similar to Naruto. After leaving the Third's tutelage, he travelled the world.

Once becoming a jōnin and capable of leading a squad, Jiraiya became the teacher of Minato Namikaze and two other unknown genin. Jiraiya took particular interest in Minato, taking him as an apprentice, and amongst other things teaching him the Summoning Technique. At some point, he also told Minato about the prophecy the Great Toad Sage had given him, believing that Minato could be the Child of the Prophecy.

Jiraiya first met Naruto Uzumaki while he was "researching" at the hot springs in Konoha. After Jiraiya knocked out Ebisu for catching him in the act, Naruto demanded that Jiraiya become his trainer in Ebisu's place. He refused, until Naruto used his Sexy Technique. When they started training, Jiraiya removed Orochimaru's Five Elements Seal from Naruto's stomach, which allowed him to tap into the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's chakra. To teach him how to take advantage of the Nine-Tails' reserves, Jiraiya taught Naruto how to use the Summoning Technique, but was met with very poor results. To this end, Jiraiya decided to force Naruto to use the Nine-Tails' chakra by pushing him off a cliff. Naruto survived by summoning Gamabunta.

With the Third's death, the village elders, Homura Mitokado and Koharu Utatane, requested that Jiraiya become the next Hokage, which he quickly turned down. Instead, he volunteered to search for his former team-mate, Tsunade, asking only that he be allowed to take Naruto with him.

Along the road Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki tried to kidnap Naruto. They put a woman under Genjutsu as to distract Jiraiya but he saw through this because a woman would never take an interest in him this easily. Jiraiya then quickly intercepted the two Akatsuki members and prevented them from kidnapping Naruto. They both retreated because they did not want to go toe to toe against one of the Legendary Sannin.

Orochimaru found Tsunade before Jiraiya did, and asked that she heal his arms. When Jiraiya eventually found her as well, he suspected that they were in contact, and threatened Tsunade not to help Orochimaru. In response, Tsunade drugged his sake when they went to a bar, making it difficult for him to move or use chakra. After he discovered that this was so he wouldn't interfere in her attempt to kill Orochimaru, Jiraiya came to help her. In his drugged state, he struggled to fight Orochimaru, but was able to recover to the point that he could summon Gamabunta to fight Orochimaru's Manda. The healthy Tsunade proved too much for Orochimaru and Manda, defeating the two and causing them to flee. Tsunade then accepted her post as the Fifth Hokage, and they returned to Konoha.

Theme Song and Background Music:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KAC0UNMVAs

Battles

Won:
    Lost:
    [/SIZE

PHP Code:
    [SIZE="4"][IMG]http://www.desktopanimewallpaper.com/images/wallpapers/jiraiya-226317.jpeg[/IMG]
    [CENTER][b][u][size=4][SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]B[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]asic [SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]I[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]nformation[/size][/u][/b
    [
    b][u][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]N[/COLOR]ame[/u]:[/bJiraiya
    [B][u][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]N[/COLOR]ickname[/u][/B]: Pervy Sage (Ero Sennin)
    [
    b][u][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]G[/COLOR]ender[/u]:[/bMale
    [b][u][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]A[/COLOR]ge[/u]:[/b54
    [b][u][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]C[/COLOR]lan[/u]:[/bN/A

[b][u][SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]L[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]ooks[/u]:[/b]
    [
    IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100715003211/naruto/images/thumb/6/66/Jiraiya.png/206px-Jiraiya.png[/IMG]
    Jiraiya was a tall man with waist-lengthspiky white hair usually tied back into a pony tailwith two shoulder-length bangs that framed both sides of his faceHe also had red lines that ran down from his eyes and wore a horned forehead protector with the kanji for 'Oil' (), which shows that he is affiliated with Mount MyobokuJiraiya wore a green short shirt kimono and matching pantsunder which he wore mesh armour that showed out of the sleeves and legs of his outfitHis outfit was completed with hand guardsa simple black belttraditional Japanese geta (wooden sandals), a red haori with two simple yellow circles on each side, and a scroll on his backHe also had a tattoo in his left palm which resembles one that Gama has in his as well.

[
    b][u][SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]P[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]ersonality[/u]:[/b]
    [
    IMG]http://media-wallpapers.theotaku.com/800-by-600-417068-20061010041049.jpg[/IMG] 
    Jiraiya always attempts to either woo women or spy on them in the Hot Springs whenever he canhe would call it his "research"Jiraiya makes no attempt whatsoever to hide these dirty habits of his in some cases he seems proud of itHowever he doesn't like it when Naruto calls him Pervy Sage (Ero Sennin).His interest in women has on occasion been his downfall; sometime in the past he tried spying on Tsunade, and was nearly fatally wounded when she caught him in the act. However, he has been able to use his peeping jutsu to good use during reconnaissance and stealth missions, like his entrance into Amegakure.

Jiraiya'
    s experiences in loveparticularly those with Tsunadeare recorded in his Make Out (イチャイチャ Icha Ichaseries of novelsThe Make out series books were best-sellers and they would've earned Jiraiya a great wealth. But before writing the Make out series he wrote an autobiography loosely based on his own life where the character's name was NarutoThis book however was not that popular but Minato Namikaze who was Jiraiya's student, named his son after the main character in the hopes that he would grow up to be just like the Naruto in the book, subsequently naming Jiraiya Naruto's godfather.

[
    b][u][size=4][SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]V[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]illage [SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]I[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]nfo.[/size][/u][/b
    [
    b][u][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]V[/COLOR]illage of [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]B[/COLOR]irth[/u]:[/b][IMG]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090830222823/naruto/images/thumb/d/de/Konohagakure_Symbol.svg/18px-Konohagakure_Symbol.svg.png[/IMG]Konohagakure
    [b][u][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]V[/COLOR]illage of [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]A[/COLOR]lliance[/u]:[/b][IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090906235833/naruto/images/thumb/3/31/Toad_Symbol.svg/18px-Toad_Symbol.svg.png[/IMG]Mount Myoboku

[b][u][size=4][SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]R[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]ank//[SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]C[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]hakra [SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]I[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]nfo.[/size][/u][/b] 
    [b][u][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]N[/COLOR]inja [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]R[/COLOR]ank[/u]:[/bJounin
    [b][u][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]S[/COLOR]pecialty[/u]:[/bToad summoning
    [b][u][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]E[/COLOR]lements[/u]:[/b][IMG]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012120335/naruto/images/thumb/b/bf/Nature_Icon_Fire.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Fire.svg.png[/IMG]Katon  [IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012162504/naruto/images/thumb/5/52/Nature_Icon_Earth.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Earth.svg.png[/IMG]Doton  [IMG]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091021173341/naruto/images/thumb/a/a3/Nature_Icon_Lightning.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Lightning.svg.png[/IMG]Raiton (need training)
    [B][U][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Y[/COLOR]our ninjutsu[/U]:[/B
    [
    SPOILER](Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Rank
    :E
    Type
    :Supplementary
    Range
    :Short
    Chakra Cost
    :5
    Damage Points
    :N/A
    Description
    :clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink
    _____
    (Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Rank
    Type
    Range
    Chakra Cost
    Damage Points
    Description
    :This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence
    _____
    (Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Rank
    Type
    Range
    Chakra
    Damage Points
    Description
    Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu techniquewhich every ninja learns at the Ninja AcademyHenge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or objectThis allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents
    _____
    (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Rank
    Type
    Range
    Chakra Cost
    Damage Points
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target 
    and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns
    _____
    (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Rank
    Type
    Range
    Chakra Cost
    Damage Points
    Description
    Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu techniqueWhen in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby objectThis can be a block of wood or even another personThis allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack
    _____
    (Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Rank
    Type
    Range
    Chakra Cost
    Damage Points
    Description
    :Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes). 
    _____
    (Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Rank
    Type
    Range
    Chakra Cost
    Damage Points
    Description
    :The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)[/SPOILER]

[
    b][u][size=4][SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]B[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]ackground [SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]I[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]nfo.[/size][/u][/b
    [
    b][u][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]H[/COLOR]istory[/u]:[/b
    [
    IMG]http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/13/68/02/41/in_mem10.jpg[/IMG]
    As a childJiraiya and his former team-mates Orochimaru and Tsunadewere students of the Third HokageJiraiya's relation with his team practically mirrored that of the future Team 7, with Jiraiya being quite similar to Naruto. After leaving the Third's tutelagehe travelled the world.

Once becoming a jōnin and capable of leading a squadJiraiya became the teacher of Minato Namikaze and two other unknown geninJiraiya took particular interest in Minatotaking him as an apprentice, and amongst other things teaching him the Summoning TechniqueAt some pointhe also told Minato about the prophecy the Great Toad Sage had given himbelieving that Minato could be the Child of the Prophecy.

[
    IMG]http://download.minitokyo.net/Naruto.Wallpaper.398632.jpg[/IMG]
    Jiraiya first met Naruto Uzumaki while he was "researching" at the hot springs in KonohaAfter Jiraiya knocked out Ebisu for catching him in the actNaruto demanded that Jiraiya become his trainer in Ebisu's place. He refused, until Naruto used his Sexy Technique. When they started training, Jiraiya removed Orochimaru's Five Elements Seal from Naruto's stomach, which allowed him to tap into the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's chakraTo teach him how to take advantage of the Nine-Tails' reserves, Jiraiya taught Naruto how to use the Summoning Technique, but was met with very poor results. To this end, Jiraiya decided to force Naruto to use the Nine-Tails' chakra by pushing him off a cliffNaruto survived by summoning Gamabunta.

With the Third's death, the village elders, Homura Mitokado and Koharu Utatane, requested that Jiraiya become the next Hokage, which he quickly turned down. Instead, he volunteered to search for his former team-mate, Tsunade, asking only that he be allowed to take Naruto with him.

[IMG]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120420131617/naruto/images/thumb/6/60/Ninja_Art_Toad_Mouth_Trap.png/785px-Ninja_Art_Toad_Mouth_Trap.png[/IMG]
    Along the road Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki tried to kidnap Naruto. They put a woman under Genjutsu as to distract Jiraiya but he saw through this because a woman would never take an interest in him this easily. Jiraiya then quickly intercepted the two Akatsuki members and prevented them from kidnapping Naruto. They both retreated because they did not want to go toe to toe against one of the Legendary Sannin.

Orochimaru found Tsunade before Jiraiya did, and asked that she heal his arms. When Jiraiya eventually found her as well, he suspected that they were in contact, and threatened Tsunade not to help Orochimaru. In response, Tsunade drugged his sake when they went to a bar, making it difficult for him to move or use chakra. After he discovered that this was so he wouldn'
    t interfere in her attempt to kill OrochimaruJiraiya came to help herIn his drugged statehe struggled to fight Orochimarubut was able to recover to the point that he could summon Gamabunta to fight Orochimaru's Manda. The healthy Tsunade proved too much for Orochimaru and Manda, defeating the two and causing them to flee. Tsunade then accepted her post as the Fifth Hokage, and they returned to Konoha.
    [IMG]http://villages.likenaruto.com/attachment/201111/10/44_1320944674MBMf.png[/IMG]

[b][u][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]T[/COLOR]heme [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]S[/COLOR]ong and [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]B[/COLOR]ackground [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]M[/COLOR]usic[/u]:[/b]
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KAC0UNMVAs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KAC0UNMVAs[/URL] 

[size=4][B][U]Battles[/U][/B][/size] 

[B][U]Won[/U]: 
    [U]Lost[/U]:[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] 
    Have a look over it and make any necessary corrections if you feel I made a mistake and you remember how to credit me don't you

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

we're not currently allowed to make Tobi bios he is currently on hold but I can make any other one if you like within your limitations of course
    Wat bout zetsu or hidan?n do i have limitation?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it

Yes I could make you a Hidan bio but do you know if you are allowed one yet as in post count limitations

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes I could make you a Hidan bio but do you know if you are allowed one yet as in post count limitations
    Idk where can i check? N u cant make a zetsu bio?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it

I do not know if you have a limitation ask a forum moderator and he will tell you those are the guys with the blue names

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I do not know if you have a limitation ask a forum moderator and he will tell you those are the guys with the blue names
    Ok n can u make a zetsu bio?

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»