Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 122
  1. #1
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    I want to say that the latest topic is regarding Sasuke defeating Kabuto fused with Orochimaru. I have to say that we have different opinions regarding the matter of this battle.

    You all think Kabuto can easily overpower Sasuke and i find that ridiculous. Kabuto isn't a threat to be honest. He basically felt happy when he saw both Uchiha's in the cave. The only reason Kabuto was overpowering them was because of the location of the battle. Sasuke and Itachi both had disadvantages in that fight.

    First, the cave made Kabuto had the ability to make his jutsu's versatile against the brothers.
    Second, he had the power to control the cave with his DSM and shape it to his desire.
    Third, Kabuto's White Rage had a big effect on the brothers because of the cave itself.
    Fourth, Kabuto had home advantage i bet he wouldn't have been able to transmit that much light, sound, and creation outside in a plain field of grass.

    Furthermore, he assumes that he was going easy. Kabuto used all of his ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu against the brothers and still failed to capture the victory. Sure i will admit he is a formidable opponent, but his overconfidence leads to his defeat every single time.

    Now i want to talk about Nagato-- it took three ninjas in order to defeat him. If you put Itachi and Sasuke vs Nagato i bet the Uchiha brothers would of lost the match. Nagato was haxxed to the max and the dude couldn't use his legs. Imagine if he could move with his own two feet? More trouble since he float through the air thanks to his gravitational powers. Nagato was easily making chowder of both Naruto and Bee compare that to Kabuto. Many people believe that Kabuto can single out Nagato in battle. Kabuto was never a SO6P or even close for that matter. He was just trying to sound like a dominant foe that's all. I bet Hashirama can take him out by his own.

    I bet even Itachi by himself can defeat Kabuto, but with severe difficulty. I don't see Sasuke having the same problem though. He has great control of his sharingan and it has evolved to the EMS. Amaterasu is Sasuke's most powerful attack fusing it with Blaze Release to move the flames instantly. He has Tsukuyomi which can momentarily paralyze an opponent or make reality seem like an illusion. Sasuke's Susanoo has evolved into such a dangerous humanoid. He can make an orb of black flames to shoot targets and kill them instantly. He also has Susanoo Arrow coated with Amaterasu further increasing it's power. He can use a blade with the bow i believe.

    Kabuto is strong, but i feel that without the help of Edo Tensei. He doesn't stand a chance against Sasuke outside his cave. When Sasuke holds back we know that he always loses. Look when he fought Killer B? He was getting owned for not taking him serious enough. Sasuke going after someone with the intent of killing is dangerous. Plus, Kabuto told Sasuke all the abilities he possessed thanks to Taka. Sasuke knows Kabuto can heal that isn't a problem for him, Sasuke knows Suigetsu's weakness is Raiton, and Sasuke knows about Jugo's abilities as well. Kabuto has Oral Rebirth, but if Sasuke can paralyze him in Doton stage. Kabuto is really finished and don't forget that Sasuke knows Oral Rebirth himself. He did used against Itachi in the Uchiha Hideout. Sasuke has knowledge about Kabuto's techniques because they are related to Orochimaru and his former minions. The only thing that overwhelmed Sasuke was the DSM. He immediately found a way to stop his Inorganic Recreation technique. Sasuke wins against Kabuto with moderate-high difficulty. Kabuto might beat Sasuke inside the cave and i said might win.
     
         

  2. #2
    Littlefinger HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    16,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Sasuke cannot do a thing against Kabuto. So this thread isn't "ending" anything. Sorry.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    6,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    I madde a thread a day or two ago explaining all of kabuto's powers and i disagree with you i think it can go either way esp since both parties were not trying to kill their opponents.I have no doubts that hashi can beat anyone single handed.One could day the home turf belonged to kabuto but if you want to point that out then i should point out his fight was verse two uchiha 1 with ems and one who had an ms with unlimited chakra and could not die.The battlefield was pretty even in my opinion.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Sasuke wins via Amaterasu arrow to the face.
     
         

  5. #5
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    You didnt end anything.
    Kabuto>Sasuke
    Kabuto>Itachi
    Kabuto>Nagato
     
         

  6. #6
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    Posts
    3,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Kabuto had sage mode ..
    I wonder can he use that mode now after he
    Returned to normal ..
     
         

  7. #7
    Littlefinger HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    16,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Sasuke wins via Amaterasu arrow to the face.
    because that worked so well the first time
     
         

  8. #8
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    Posts
    3,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Sasuke wins via Amaterasu arrow to the face.
    When did that happen ??
    is that because u like sasuke
     
         

  9. #9
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    THANK you! I've been saying this since the Kabuto fight came out in the manga. I completely agree.. blaze release/amaterasu would wreck Kabuto even with shed skin it would just keep coming back at him.

    Sasuke > Kabuto.
    Good thread +rep superflyezzD

    Edit: Sorry I cannot rep you since I need to spread more rep before doing so..
     
         
    Last edited by Blunt; 10-12-2012 at 11:36 PM.

  10. #10
    Littlefinger HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    16,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mike View Post
    THANK you! I've been saying this since the Kabuto fight came out in the manga. I completely agree.. blaze release/amaterasu would wreck Kabuto even with shed skin it would just keep coming back at him.

    Sasuke > Kabuto.
    Good thread +rep superflyezzD

    Edit: Sorry I cannot rep you since I need to spread more rep before doing so..
    lol Of course you would agree. Now to wait for the other well known fanboys...
     
         

  11. #11
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    lol Of course you would agree. Now to wait for the other well known fanboys...
    HiddenSound, you are a orochimaru fanboy, it's obvious you would pick Kabuto's shared powers.. it is pretty obvious that Kabuto has no real counter to Amaterasu/Blaze release combo.. shed skin won't work for shit. He can move his Amaterasu as he pleases around. Get over it man.. Sasuke > Kabuto
     
         

  12. #12
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mike View Post
    THANK you! I've been saying this since the Kabuto fight came out in the manga. I completely agree.. blaze release/amaterasu would wreck Kabuto even with shed skin it would just keep coming back at him.

    Sasuke > Kabuto.
    Good thread +rep superflyezzD

    Edit: Sorry I cannot rep you since I need to spread more rep before doing so..
    White Rage. You lost.
     
         

  13. #13
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Itachi's victory is instantaneous via Izanami but I think Kabuto would beat Sasuke.
     
         

  14. #14
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    White Rage. You lost.
    If it was in an open area the sound waves would not bounce off the cave walls therefore emitting less power and backbone behind the jutsu..
     
         

  15. #15
    Littlefinger HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    16,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mike View Post
    HiddenSound, you are a orochimaru fanboy, it's obvious you would pick Kabuto's shared powers.. it is pretty obvious that Kabuto has no real counter to Amaterasu/Blaze release combo.. shed skin won't work for shit. He can move his Amaterasu as he pleases around. Get over it man.. Sasuke > Kabuto
    And what can Sasuke do against White Rage? Nothing. Chains of Fantasia? Nothing. While paralyzed, Chakra Scalpel to the throat? Nothing.

    The only argument Sasuke fanboys have is Amaterasu. Kabuto can dodge Amaterasu just like how he dodged Susano'o Arrow. Amaterasu is not instant, and Kabuto has incredible perception. A dodged, so can Kabuto.

    And why do you think Kishi wrote it to where both Sasuke and Edo Itachi had to go against Kabuto?
     
         

  16. #16
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mike View Post
    If it was in an open area the sound waves would not bounce off the cave walls therefore emitting less power and backbone behind the jutsu..
    But the light and sound would still harm Sasuke and get rid of susanoo.
    Kabuto also has Tayuya Demon Flute.
    Sasuke and ITACHI got caught in it and they needed each other to break free.
    Without Itachi, Sasuke is more helpless than he was with Itachi.

    Kabuto will dodge amaterasu like he did the arrow. If he does gets hit, he'll shed his skin.
     
         

  17. #17
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    And what can Sasuke do against White Rage? Nothing. Chains of Fantasia? Nothing. While paralyzed, Chakra Scalpel to the throat? Nothing.

    The only argument Sasuke fanboys have is Amaterasu. Kabuto can dodge Amaterasu just like how he dodged Susano'o Arrow. Amaterasu is not instant, and Kabuto has incredible perception. A dodged, so can Kabuto.

    And why do you think Kishi wrote it to where both Sasuke and Edo Itachi had to go against Kabuto?
    Actually Amaterasu is instant, it emits where the eye focuses and then (IF) he want's he can make it travel.. if the eye cannot keep focused (usually speed characters) Raikage, Minato etc then it won't be able to hit the target it cannot focus on.

    White rage is not as effective in an open area, even with light it won't be as bright as it would be in an open area then it would be in a cave..
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Gatsuuga's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsuuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lucid dreaming
    Posts
    6,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember if you walk into the
    Ward of Dawn you ain't walking
    out
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    I want to say that the latest topic is regarding Sasuke defeating Kabuto fused with Orochimaru. I have to say that we have different opinions regarding the matter of this battle.

    You all think Kabuto can easily overpower Sasuke and i find that ridiculous. Kabuto isn't a threat to be honest. He basically felt happy when he saw both Uchiha's in the cave. The only reason Kabuto was overpowering them was because of the location of the battle. Sasuke and Itachi both had disadvantages in that fight.
    As someone else pointed out Kabuto was fighting two top teir characters in the Narutoverse at the same time - one of which being Edo at the time. Kishi had to give Kabuto something. Also Kabuto was clever to choose a location that worked in his favour - you can't blame him if the Bro's were stupid enough to waltz into his cave.

    First, the cave made Kabuto had the ability to make his jutsu's versatile against the brothers.
    Second, he had the power to control the cave with his DSM and shape it to his desire.
    Third, Kabuto's White Rage had a big effect on the brothers because of the cave itself.
    Fourth, Kabuto had home advantage i bet he wouldn't have been able to transmit that much light, sound, and creation outside in a plain field of grass.
    Again I see this as Kabuto being strategic in his location selection. Also there is no way to tell whether the white rage would be less affective out side of a cave. It probably would be but then again maybe Kabuto can cancerntrated it more - who knows. Also Inorganic transmutation works anywhere as long as there is non-living material near by.

    Furthermore, he assumes that he was going easy. Kabuto used all of his ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu against the brothers and still failed to capture the victory. Sure i will admit he is a formidable opponent, but his overconfidence leads to his defeat every single time.
    Kabuto did go easy on them. He could of summoned his Edo's back or summoned Mandra 2. Any of these would have tipped the battle in Kabuto's favour since the bro's only just won as it is via arse-pull-no-jutsu.

    Now i want to talk about Nagato-- it took three ninjas in order to defeat him. If you put Itachi and Sasuke vs Nagato i bet the Uchiha brothers would of lost the match. Nagato was haxxed to the max and the dude couldn't use his legs. Imagine if he could move with his own two feet? More trouble since he float through the air thanks to his gravitational powers. Nagato was easily making chowder of both Naruto and Bee compare that to Kabuto. Many people believe that Kabuto can single out Nagato in battle. Kabuto was never a SO6P or even close for that matter. He was just trying to sound like a dominant foe that's all. I bet Hashirama can take him out by his own.
    I agree the bros cannot defeat Nagato on the account that Nagato is indeed haxx. But your forgetting that it was Kabuto that was making 'chowder' of Bee and Naruto. Kabuto was the one controlling Nagato and this very much counts as Kabutos power since he has mastered Edo Tensei.

    I bet even Itachi by himself can defeat Kabuto, but with severe difficulty. I don't see Sasuke having the same problem though. He has great control of his sharingan and it has evolved to the EMS. Amaterasu is Sasuke's most powerful attack fusing it with Blaze Release to move the flames instantly. He has Tsukuyomi which can momentarily paralyze an opponent or make reality seem like an illusion. Sasuke's Susanoo has evolved into such a dangerous humanoid. He can make an orb of black flames to shoot targets and kill them instantly. He also has Susanoo Arrow coated with Amaterasu further increasing it's power. He can use a blade with the bow i believe
    Neither Sasuke nor Itachi can solo Kabuto and this was proven with the amount of times one had to rely on the other. Itachi has Izanami but without backup he isn't going to get to use it. Sasuke on the other hand literally has no technique that Kabuto can't counter.

    Kabuto is strong, but i feel that without the help of Edo Tensei. He doesn't stand a chance against Sasuke outside his cave. When Sasuke holds back we know that he always loses. Look when he fought Killer B? He was getting owned for not taking him serious enough. Sasuke going after someone with the intent of killing is dangerous. Plus, Kabuto told Sasuke all the abilities he possessed thanks to Taka. Sasuke knows Kabuto can heal that isn't a problem for him, Sasuke knows Suigetsu's weakness is Raiton, and Sasuke knows about Jugo's abilities as well. Kabuto has Oral Rebirth, but if Sasuke can paralyze him in Doton stage. Kabuto is really finished and don't forget that Sasuke knows Oral Rebirth himself. He did used against Itachi in the Uchiha Hideout. Sasuke has knowledge about Kabuto's techniques because they are related to Orochimaru and his former minions. The only thing that overwhelmed Sasuke was the DSM. He immediately found a way to stop his Inorganic Recreation technique. Sasuke wins against Kabuto with moderate-high difficulty. Kabuto might beat Sasuke inside the cave and i said might win.
    didn't Sasuke decide that they had to try to kill bee if they were going to catch him? Even then they failed. Also what is the doton stage? As far as I know Sasuke doesn't have access to Doton techniques?

    Whether in a cave or not Sasuke can't solo Kabuto. Without the locational advantage Kabuto's strategy would be different. In a grass field he probably would of summoned Mandra2 along with some Edo's for support. Kabuto can still use Kidomaru's web to hold Sasuke down then tayayu sound genjutsu/ kimimaru bracken dance through the flaw of susano'o. But Kabuto wouldn't do that because he is holding back and not trying to kill Sasuke.
     
         

  19. #19
    Littlefinger HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    16,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mike View Post
    Actually Amaterasu is instant, it emits where the eye focuses and then (IF) he want's he can make it travel.. if the eye cannot keep focused (usually speed characters) Raikage, Minato etc then it won't be able to hit the target it cannot focus on.
    A was standing still, dude. If it's instantaneous then A would have been burned in an instant.
     
         

  20. #20
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    @HiddenSound

    You are delusional to the reality. I did admit that Sasuke might lose in the cave isn't that fair enough to make you stop protesting my point of view? The battle in the cave is situational, so i don't know who would win in that location.

    Sasuke's matches doesn't make him the victor for a few reasons. Because he always has some handicap that prevents him to do away with his opponent. Ex: Sasuke vs Deidara, Sasuke vs Killer B, and Sasuke with Itachi vs Kabuto. Sasuke is then made out this weakling that people judge by having the opportunity of insulting his power. But then people have the audacity to say that Naruto beat Kakazu and Pain with all his hard work! The Pain match was his best performance, so i won't discount him of that victory. Kabuto was behind all the other character in terms of power: Naruto, Sasuke, Kages, Tobi, etc... The only reason he got that strong is by injecting himself with cells from other ninjas. If i give Sasuke "Edo Tensei" as a free power-up with Rinnegan who win the battle? Would you still say Kabuto> Sasuke? Sasuke admit in the fight to Itachi that if they don't take out Kabuto. The match is only going to intensify itself, so that's why he wanted to kill Kabuto in the fight. To avoid further complications from Kabuto. I never discredit Kabuto for being weak, despite stealing powers to get there. He was strong against Sasuke and Itachi, but he had all the advantages in the world and still failed to defeat both of them. Who cares about if this was a killing match because if it was Sasuke and Itachi would of cleaned house with Kabuto, especially Sasuke. So your arguements don't prove that Sasuke loses to Kabuto. Many of you say that Kabuto beat Sasuke with the White Rage technique that's all the proof you say in base. Did you forget that Sasuke saved Itachi numerous of times in that fight? It wasn't only Itachi doing the saving here and there. The White Rage took prep and Sasuke was only standing there doing nothing, but just waiting for the attack to come his way.
     
         
    Last edited by SuperFlyzzED; 10-12-2012 at 11:57 PM.

  21. #21
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    A was standing still, dude. If it's instantaneous then A would have been burned in an instant.
    This. A wasnt even at full speed an dodged it like a boss.
     
         

  22. #22
    Ascend Blunt's Avatar
    Status
    Blunt is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    A was standing still, dude. If it's instantaneous then A would have been burned in an instant.
    A was at full speed.. the eye could not focus on him. You seem to forget the fact that Sasuke could not use Amaterasu like he can now.. he had to close his eyes and open them for some reason but that is a fact. Sasuke now can use Amaterasu without blinking his eye and his Susano'o can be coated alongside with the shooting black flame orb.

    Edit: Even if A was not a full speed.. Kabuto is not A his speed can't even compare to A.
     
         

  23. #23
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Sasuke & Itachi where on the defense while Kabuto was on the offense attackin them, neither brother tried to kill him. Itachi already ended it quick with Izanami. Itachi > Kabuto. Sasuke being in a cave could've spamed his enton orb and controlled the flames so Kabuto would've kept burning.
     
         
    Last edited by Champ; 10-13-2012 at 12:02 AM.

  24. #24
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    @HiddenSound

    You are delusional to the reality. I did admit that Sasuke might lose in the cave isn't that fair enough to make you stop protesting my point of view? The battle in the cave is situational, so i don't know who would win in that location.

    Sasuke's matches doesn't make him the victor for a few reasons. Because he always has some handicap that prevents him to do away with his opponent. Ex: Sasuke vs Deidara, Sasuke vs Killer B, and Sasuke with Itachi vs Kabuto. Sasuke is then made out this weakling that people judge by having the opportunity of insulting his power. But then people have the audacity to say that Naruto beat Kakazu and Pain with all his hard work! The Pain match was his best performance, so i won't discount him of that victory. Kabuto was behind all the other character in terms of power: Naruto, Sasuke, Kages, Tobi, etc... The only reason he got that strong is by injecting himself with cells from other ninjas. If i give Sasuke "Edo Tensei" as a free power-up with Rinnegan who win the battle? Would you still say Kabuto> Sasuke? Sasuke admit in the fight to Itachi that if they don't take out Kabuto. The match is only going to intensify itself, so that's why he wanted to kill Kabuto in the fight. To avoid further complications from Kabuto. I never discredit Kabuto for being weak, despite stealing powers to get there. He was strong against Sasuke and Itachi, but he had all the advantages in the world and still failed to defeat both of them. Who cares about if this was a killing match because if it was Sasuke and Itachi would of cleaned house with Kabuto, especially Sasuke. So your arguements don't prove that Sasuke loses to Kabuto. Many of you say that Kabuto beat Sasuke with the White Rage technique that's all the proof you say in base. Did you forget that Sasuke saved Itachi numerous of times in that fight? It wasn't only Itachi doing the saving here and there. The White Rage took prep and Sasuke was only standing there doing nothing, but just waiting for the attack to come his way.
    Kabuto wins anywhere.
    Genjutsu and amaterasu is useless. All Sasuke has left is Susanoo and since you denying White Rage I'll say this...
    Chains of Fantasia would put Sasuke in a genjutsu and then Chakra Scapel.
     
         

  25. #25
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: To end the feud of Kabuto and use Nagato as an example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Sasuke & Itachi where on the defense while Kabuto was on the offense attackin them, neither brother tried to kill him. Itachi already ended it quick with Izanami. Itcachi > Kabuto. Sasuke being in a cave could've spamed his enton orb and controlled the flames so Kabuto would've kept burning.
    Kabuto wanted Sasuke alive and couldnt kill Itachi because hes an edo.
    Kabuto would just shed his skin which is not needed because he'll just dodge Amaterasu.
    There's no wining for Sasuke nor Itachi.
     
         

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •