Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

I'm not hating or anything but Naruto part 1 was way and way better then Shippuden, the animation is lower then part 1 the events occurring in part 1 were way more entertaining and enjoyable to watch and all the tactic has completely dissapeared after Sasuke vs Deidara and Naruto vs Pein,

It used to be so much strategy to defeat the enemy now it's all about Susano'o >>> every other ninja or Bijuu mode >>> every other ninja, in part 1 you could beat the hardest enemies even if you were weak for example take Naruto vs Kabuto, Kabuto was obviously way stronger then Naruto at that time
    ( he disabled tsunade's arms and legs and pretty much owned her ) and kabuto just got cocky after he stabbed Naruto with the kunai and that was an opportunity for Naruto to hit him point blank with the rasengan.

And now Naruto has become DBZ, you guys might flame me for this but think about it, the final battle with Sasuke and Naruto will be amaterasu, susano'o spam and bijuu bomb and final bijuu mode spam, we'll be watching giant monsters fight and i'd really rather have the tactical taijutsu battles like before, now it's just < insert OP move > and spam that shit the whole fight, look at Sasuke vs Danzo that was a amaterasu spamfest it's not even funny, the susano'o was cool and all but only when it was a ribcage and you actually had to get close now it's just completely the opposite and i'm pretty sick of it.

I just miss part 1 guys don't you??

we could've ended it right here folks:

Oh yeah for people who don't think it was kirin i found ya a pic it's just to coincidential:

Thanks for reading.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mods gonna mod.

Re: Sasuke could've ended shippuden..

Plot no jutsu...

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    Plot no jutsu...
    More popularly known as Kishi no jutsu

But to be on topic, yes I agree that Naruto part 1 (anime) was much better than part 2, due to the higher quality animation and in depth action scenes.

However, I also disagree with your post somewhat because if Sasuke ended the series by finishing off Naruto, then it would have been a let down for us Sasuke fans, as we would miss all of the badass strategic battles (unlike Naruto pathetic annoying Kagebunshin battles) of Sasuke, for e.g. Sasuke vs Deidara and Sasuke vs Danzo.

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    I agree and disagree. I read/watch Naruto because of Sasuke. The layers of his character appeal to me. Everything he has ever done is shaped by his past events. He's extremely realistic. I absolutely dislike Naruto himself. Why is he protecting the village? The will of fire bullshit is hilarious and complete non-sense for sticking your neck out for people who shunned you, treated you inhumanly. While to a small extent, I understand his bonds with his friends - to a small extent only - his reasons for protecting the village are sketchy at best and childishly strange at worst. I just don't get them at all. So from his perspective, his character has only spiraled downwards for me. Same is the case with Sakura, Hinata, and a few others.

I really loved Akatsuki. All the characters, including Orochimaru had some agenda, some reason to carry out their plans. Same is the case with Kabuto and even Obito now. One thing bother me is the lack of taijutsu on Sasuke's part. I really miss that. So all in all, Naruto has its plus and negative side for me from the very start. Madara is definitely another plus.
    You just speak the truth man, +reps

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Real people never make such promises. Real people never protect those who hurt them and treated them as if they were animals. Real people don't chase things senselessly. You want to respect him? I have nothing against that, but please, don't call him realistic, because Naruto's cheerful, rainbow, unicorn personality is anything but.

Real people have flaws. Real people become emotional, they become extreme, they are driven by different emotions, and hatred is one of the driving forces of humanity. Let's see the reasons behind Akatsuki:

- Nagato's original reasons were to prevent war, and when he became a victim yet again, he wanted revenge, like real people.

- Tobi went through a life altering event, and any such event has a strong impact on ones personality. And if it is rooted it grief, people don't talk about rainbows and butterflies, they become resentful. Fact.

-Itachi didn't protect the village, he wanted to protect Sasuke. What do you think would have happened if Danzo killed Sasuke? He would've burned down the village. A man who didn't even care for his own life and wanted to die at the hands of his brother because he loved him unconditionally would react in an extremely hateful manner if Danzo had ever succeeded in his plans.

- Where did you get that Sasori idea from? He wanted to escape his unreal existence to feel pain and death as a human being, not because he was wrong. That puppet reference is also a metaphor for an unfeeling shell. Does a doll have any feelings?

If you don't respect Sasuke then I have nothing against that. But your logic not very mature. It feels like something out of a fairytale, and human psyche doesn't work that way. If you are hurt by someone, you feel hatred. If within your power you inflict hurt or stay quiet and become resentful. If you lose someone, you are overwhelmed by sadness, and if someone has a hand in it that sadness is turned again into hatred for that person. This is how real people work.

Like it or not accept it or not, we are also like this. No one is like Naruto.
    I agree, the reason why Naruto is the most unreal character ever and why I watch this show only because of Sasuke

Last edited by Uchihajin Sasuke; 10-13-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    More popularly known as Kishi no jutsu

I agree, the reason why Naruto is the most unreal character ever and why I watch this show only because of Sasuke

Yeah, but who cares if you watch the anime only for Sasuke ? Anyway it's nothing new that you are an hardcore fan of sasugay

Naruto is Kishi's way to pass down his message to never give up and believe in you, why would I dislike him for being the main character and being awesome ? Sasuke for me is nothing but a let down.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kevenc View Post
    Yeah, but who cares if you watch the anime only for Sasuke ?

Naruto is Kishi's way to pass down his message to never give up and believe in you, why would I dislike him for being the main character and being awesome ? Sasuke for me is nothing but a let down.
    Everyone has his/her own opinion and i respect that ;#3

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    Everyone has his/her own opinion and i respect that ;#3

I am fine with you, I respect you.

Though, the one who I was talking to he's dumb as a rock.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yamato was about to **** him up

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    yamato was about to **** him up

Yep, he sure was dominating.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post

Haha! nice comeback i totally forgot about that, you win this argument ;_)

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke.. View Post

How could he do kirin without thunder clouds also why would he put his hand up b4 he did his katon in the sky jus asking kirin isnt just put my hand in the air rain death upon you *****es xD:-) .

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoisSOSP View Post
    How could he do kirin without thunder clouds also why would he put his hand up b4 he did his katon in the sky jus asking kirin isnt just put my hand in the air rain death upon you *****es xD:-) .
    He needed the fire in the Itachi fight because he was out of chakra, that's why he made raw lighting because he had no chakra left, so i'm 100% sure he can use Kirin with his chakra allone.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status

and fyi i still watch shippuden because i want to see the end. its like a scary movie. you hate it and dont want to watch it but your to far into it not to see how it ends

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

So then why are you still reading Shippuden?

Admit it, you like the current plot and it's interesting. And you know that the final fight between Sasuke & Naruto will be epic. So how about you end it for yourself right now and stop reading.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    So then why are you still reading Shippuden?

Admit it, you like the current plot and it's interesting. And you know that the final fight between Sasuke & Naruto will be epic. So how about you end it for yourself right now and stop reading.
    If you read it all i was saying that i was dissapointed with part 2, i was just pointing out that after naruto's fight with pein there is absolutely no strategy, i love naruto and i will keep reading it untill the end, and i find your comment pretty rude.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't see how Sasuke could have done Kirin. No Chidori, different seals, and no lightning to use.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah i wish we could see some more taijustsu and some tactical fights

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

notice when using kirin he has electricity comming from his hand and thunder clouds in the sky......

is it a coincidence that they dont have anything similar other then raising his hand ....oh crap he raised his hand....illremeber that every time sasuke hand is raised it mean he is about to perform kirn

ot: if naruto ended there the series would be stupid....ppl can complain all the want but if you dont wanna watch it and read it dont....i mean having something to say about a part or 2 is one thing but to say shippuden should have just ended there makes you look stupid because your saying you watch and read something you dont like

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    notice when using kirin he has electricity comming from his hand and thunder clouds in the sky......

is it a coincidence that they dont have anything similar other then raising his hand ....oh crap he raised his hand....illremeber that every time sasuke hand is raised it mean he is about to perform kirn

ot: if naruto ended there the series would be stupid....ppl can complain all the want but if you dont wanna watch it and read it dont....i mean having something to say about a part or 2 is one thing but to say shippuden should have just ended there makes you look stupid because your saying you watch and read something you dont like
    Nah i just wanted to get my opinion across the Kirin finishing shippuden wasn't ment literally i just wanted to add something ''less serious'' about this thread ya know. Thanks for reading btw.

Last edited by Sasuke..; 10-12-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status

ya i feel you on that...tiajutsu and kunai are literaly useless now. i dont even know why ninja choose to throw kunai because ever bad guy weve seen dodges it like its no big deal that a hundred mini knifes are coming at them

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by straightup View Post
    ya i feel you on that...tiajutsu and kunai are literaly useless now. i dont even know why ninja choose to throw kunai because ever bad guy weve seen dodges it like its no big deal that a hundred mini knifes are coming at them
    I know right? Tenten, is supposed to never miss a target yet i have never seen someone hit a ninja with a throwing kunai except fodder ninja's in war or something.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

wrong, Kishi could of ended Shippuden

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100

I actually laughed at how much Naruto was like "I've gotten so stronger over these years, I'm not the same anymore".... Sasuke smacks him and his team up with no diff :rofl:

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

Sounds like some1 is a fan a hardcore fan

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    Sounds like some1 is a fan a hardcore fan
    so stating your view on the series makes you a hardcore fan?
    love the logic within that post

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»