Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto will has a chance in learning the Uzumaki Clan ability & technique.

It will be great if Naruto can learn and mastered the Uzumaki Clan ability & technique... To see Naruto uses sealing technique like Minato.. it would be awesome!!!

Naruto has evolved in becoming the Strongest shinobi in the Leaf Village.. If the BM is combine with Uzumaki Clan sealing technique... i bet.. he is unbeatable...

My theory is that, maybe just before Naruto had his biggest battle against sasuke.. he will somehow meet an uzumaki clan who had scattered during the olds Wars which banished the uzumaki village... the uzumaki people is teaching naruto some powerfull sealing technique.. which maybe can be used to seal the sharingan eyes.. making the eyes shutt temporarily .. maybe a FTG is also taught...

this will make naruto become invincible...go naruto.. u sucks when u fight using only brawls not brains.. haha..

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto will has a chance in learning the Uzumaki Clan ability & technique.

Yes...just yess.. i need to see an expert fuiinjutsu user and if its naruto ill be proud

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.

i would like to see that that's why they need a part three to introduce some Uzumaki clan members

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ

It is really boring when i see naruto fighting ...
    Every fight he spams rasengan1000 times

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    It is really boring when i see naruto fighting ...
    Every fight he spams rasengan1000 times
    i know right? maybe some wind jutsu atleast would be nice

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea something different would be rly nice..

btw itachi is OP

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I put the dying in studying

I hope not... The only remaining Uzumaki is Karin, right, besides Naruto?

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

you no what would be awesome if naruto was Straight :P

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was actually thinking this myself today, watching the recent Anime eps as well as having early flash backs in naruto's younger years through to him learning to control the Kyubi, i feel that:

Tsunade realizes that Naruto finally knows who his parents are, being Uzumaki Kushina and Minato Namikaze and might pass Hashirama Senju's giant scroll to naruto

I make the above statement because in my opinion i feel that Hashirama approached the Uzumaki clan for help after the founding of Konoha. In order to seal the Bijuu, successfully. The sealing 1 - 6 bijuu's is what gave the Uzumaki clan notoriety throughout the Shinobi world, and their Allegiance to the Senju is what sealed their fate. (Senju already noted to be the strongest clan as well as already having a truce with the second strongest clan the Uchiha)

I believe that Harishima Senju's giant scroll actually contains the strongest Ninjutsu from numerous Shinobi clans a precautionary in the event said clans were to be annihilated. It would be a method of preserving the legacy of the clans throughout history.

Hashirama's giant scroll will contain all the accumulated kinjintsu's, and ninjutsu knowledge from the Uzumaki Clan it would be only fitting for one the the last remaining Uzumaki's (Naruto) to read/learn about his heritage.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Excuse the double post, but it wouldn't let me edit my original post but i forgot to add the following:

The 3rd Hokage had knowledge about the Death Reaper Seal, which is an Uzumaki Kinjutsu, something Kushina had only taught Minato.

Naruto also stole the scroll in the first episodes/manga in order to graduate to Genin, the 3rd Hokage also sends Anbu in order to search for him. I believe the scroll is passed down from Hokage to Hokage.

thank you.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yes.. yes.. thats right... i think the time will come ... its true , kinda boring to watch naruto fight... his fighting not like others who usually set up a trap or already set 3 steps ahead from the opponents.. like battle of shikamaru vs tayuya.. or shikamaru vs hidan.. its more likely a smart fights.. like sasuke vs deidara.. naruto fight mostly using brawl than head..

i really want to see a grown naruto... the best fight ever is The Sage naruto vs all pain... that fight really shows how cool naruto was.. he fight very calm yet delivering powerfull blows... i really want to see that again in his new Mode...

aggred with noobstank... why on earth , naruto only using rasengan... some jutsu like danzo wont hurt my feeling.. and suppose 9 tails can create a tornado... so i hope naruto could create small tornado like temari... or rasengan + fire elements like jiraiya or asuma.. burning ashes....

I also hope that naruto second elements in on the way... sasuke if im not mistaken has two... so a fire elements is great...

fire + wind = big explosion....kaboooommm

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    I hope not... The only remaining Uzumaki is Karin, right, besides Naruto?
    Pretty much, as much as I remember.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

karin is Uzumaki.. really tell me about it