Personally, I don't believe in a god; I believe in what can be explained by science. Though this might be due to my thing against religion. Now, before you all start flaming me, let me make one thing clear. I have nothing against people who have faith; everyone can have their own opinion, and believe in their own god. Nobody knows the complete truth about whether a god exists (which is why it's called faith), so it would be wrong of me to assume I'm correct. However, I have issues with religion; not faith.

For one thing, have you ever seen all those fancy cathedrals, churches, and shrines? Well religions such as Christianity are supposed to teach people to be humble and giving; yet here they are spending money on building hugely expensive churches. Wouldn't this money be better spent in providing the starving children in Africa with food, shelter, and access to basic medical help? If a religion truly believed in being humble, then they should worship in a humble building. From what my perception of god is (even though I don't believe), he isn't going to condemn you if you don't worship him in a fancy building with stained glass windows. And as other people have stated, I don't think it's right how religions try and force you to live a certain way, and are convinced that you're going to hell if you don't.

Ok, I'm done ranting about religion; but to all of you out there that do like religion, I mean no disrespect at all; I'm simply sharing my view, and again, I have nothing against people who believe in a higher power, or god, and i respect their faith.