Page 8 of 11 « First ... 4567891011 Last»
Results 176 to 200 of 261
  1. #176
    Member Cassosphere's Avatar
    Status
    Cassosphere is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Makz View Post
    ffs, Haru give it a rest.



    It is clearly said that Sasuke had just awaken the sharingan. Also, if he had it all the time, why didn't he activate it earlier and took care of Haku while Naruto was still good with his chakra reserves?
    Sasuke Had a traumatic event due when he first activated it while chasing itachi! thats why he didn't remember! Hell you would probably forget you awakened your sharingan if someone just killed everyone you care about
     
         

  2. #177
    Member Missing Nin Uzumaki RZA's Avatar
    Status
    Missing Nin Uzumaki RZA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    36 Chambers
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    Its just stupid to say that he did not know he had it. Kakashi and obito unlocked it at the same time, however kakashi fainted due to his low chakra levels whereas obito is an uchiha with senju dna. at that time it took kakashi a lot of chakra just to use the normal sharingan, the mangekyou was off limits seeing as he fainted just by awakening it.





    after facing itachi's mangekyou he decided to improve he chakra control during the timeskip and has now improved it even further, that why recently kakashi is now able to spam kamui. if u had watched closely all his improvements during the timeskip were in order to be able to fight itachi (mangekyou, faster hand seals etc.)











    remember when we first thought sasuke awakened his sharingan against haku, but after a flashback we saw he awakened it during the uchiha massacre against itachi. but looking back to the haku fight you actually notice he already knew he had it.






    i like your theory but id like to say athothers also knew of the mangekyou shadengan also..plus kashashi himself said i awakend it shortly during the time skip if im not mistaken

    ps sorry for the the type o s im kind of up their feel me yuh...
     
         

  3. #178
    The Story So Far Okumura Rin's Avatar
    Status
    Okumura Rin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    507
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Story So Far.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    like i said kakashi knew he had MS however did not have the chakra to use it, his encounter with itachi prompted him to train for it during the time skip. its not that hard to understand
    You gave no evidence at all to support that argument. All you said was he knew he had it and thats all.
    If he can't use it at all due to chakra levels, how does he train it? How did he gain so much chakra that he can use Kamui along with all his other jutsus?
     
         

  4. #179
    Member Missing Nin Uzumaki RZA's Avatar
    Status
    Missing Nin Uzumaki RZA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    36 Chambers
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by okumura rin View Post
    you gave no evidence at all to support that argument. All you said was he knew he had it and thats all.
    If he can't use it at all due to chakra levels, how does he train it? How did he gain so much chakra that he can use kamui along with all his other jutsus?
    ^^ this too
     
         

  5. #180
    The Story So Far Okumura Rin's Avatar
    Status
    Okumura Rin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    507
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Story So Far.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Missing Nin Uzumaki RZA View Post
    ^^ this too
    He just doesn't listen to anyone elses opinion when he knows he is wrong.
     
         

  6. #181
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Okumura Rin View Post
    You gave no evidence at all to support that argument. All you said was he knew he had it and thats all.
    If he can't use it at all due to chakra levels, how does he train it? How did he gain so much chakra that he can use Kamui along with all his other jutsus?
    yes i gave evidence to support my argument and i have told u why i think he knew about his MS and im not going to tell you again. to you is easier to believe that kakashi justs forgets his MS and thats fine but i believe otherwise. Ok if kakashi forgets his about his MS, how does he remember it? kakashi is not a person who is emotional. the only thing that would have got him to reawaken it as you say would be a similar situation to when he first awakened it. but by this time we were lead to be believe that everyone close to him is dead (rin,obito,minato)
     
         

  7. #182
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Okumura Rin View Post
    He just doesn't listen to anyone elses opinion when he knows he is wrong.
    no i do listen but people like you with pathetic responses like urs who just say im wrong just because you think that yet use nothing to tell me why im wrong.
     
         

  8. #183
    The Story So Far Okumura Rin's Avatar
    Status
    Okumura Rin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    507
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Story So Far.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    yes i gave evidence to support my argument and i have told u why i think he knew about his MS and im not going to tell you again. to you is easier to believe that kakashi justs forgets his MS and thats fine but i believe otherwise. Ok if kakashi forgets his about his MS, how does he remember it? kakashi is not a person who is emotional. the only thing that would have got him to reawaken it as you say would be a similar situation to when he first awakened it. but by this time we were lead to be believe that everyone close to him is dead (rin,obito,minato)
    No you didn't. His fight against Itachi isn't evidence at all.
    How did he know he had at? He awakened it for literally a second before he passed out. He had then shown no signs whatsoever of having MS until he finally awakened it before the Deidara fight and might i add, that took 3 episodes for him just to get it ready.

    Another question is how he knew about MS? Madara and Izuna where the only Uchihas ever to awaken there MS before Obito. There was a stone that only Uchihas can read telling them about MS. Therefor, Kakashi couldn't have even known what MS was before his fight with Itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    no i do listen but people like you with pathetic responses like urs who just say im wrong just because you think that yet use nothing to tell me why im wrong.
    Pathetic responses? HA!

    I have told you many times what the flaws in your theory are. Like my post above.
     
         
    Last edited by Okumura Rin; 10-12-2012 at 06:04 AM.

  9. #184
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
    Same reason why Sasuke didnt use his sharingan until the Haku fight. He forgot he unlocked it. Sasuke first unlocked his sharingan at the uchiha massacre. He forgot because itachi put him into a genjutsu and he suppressed thsoe memories. Kakashi prolly tried to forget the memories of killing Rin too but im not sure. We need another chapter.
    no itachi did not suppress his memories, i think the reason why reason why sasuke did not use his sharingan between the uchiha massacre and the haku fight is cause he had not gained control over it. he had afterall awakened it at a young age through a traumatic experience, but he was not a genius like itachi and could probably not awaken it again til when he was in another tight spot vs haku.
     
         

  10. #185
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Okumura Rin View Post
    No you didn't. His fight against Itachi isn't evidence at all.
    How did he know he had at? He awakened it for literally a second before he passed out. He had then shown no signs whatsoever of having MS until he finally awakened it before the Deidara fight and might i add, that took 3 episodes for him just to get it ready.

    Another question is how he knew about MS? Madara and Izuna where the only Uchihas ever to awaken there MS before Obito. There was a stone that only Uchihas can read telling them about MS. Therefor, Kakashi couldn't have even known what MS was before his fight with Itachi.



    Pathetic responses? HA!

    I have told you many times what the flaws in your theory are. Like my post above.
    i made a theory and gave reasons why i believe my theory. and u seem to think im saying he knew about his MS and chose not to use it, i said he could not use it. and lets go with ur point and say he never knew about MS til itachi, how would that make him know about his own MS. itachi make it known to kakashi that only a true uchiha could use the MS. which is why kakashi says that he is right because he himself did not have the blood of the uchiha. which is why kakashi could not use the MS as it requires more chakra for him. like i said all kakashi's improvements during the timeskip were made in order to be able to fight against shinobi of itachi's calibre.
     
         

  11. #186
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,942
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    I doubt Kakashi knew he had the MS until later on in the series. Because Kakashi didn't even awaken his MS. Obito awoken both his and Kakashi's MS. At least according to Madara's logic when he told Obito that in order to awaken the full potential of the sharigan(he is talking about the MS) you will need 2 sharigans. Which is why that symbolic thing happened in the chapter where Obito left eye socket starts to hurt and then for a moment of time he is linked with his left eye again. Going by what Madara stated, Kakashi CANNOT awaken the MS. This means that Kakashi most likely never knew he had it because he fainted due to Obito awakening the MS for both him and Kakashi(you can see a stream of blood coming out of his eye). He probably learned about the MS sharigan later in the series. Probably the Uchiha hideout where he most likely read the tablet. The tablet can only be read by the sharigan. The MS had to be very new to Kakashi. Look how fast he advanced it within part 2 of Naruto. He went from a novice to having perfect accuracy all within that short amount of time.
     
         
    Last edited by Zato; 10-12-2012 at 06:28 AM.

  12. #187
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by choft View Post
    OP, I don't really know how your post proves that Kakashi knew he had MS.

    The first scan just shows that Kakashi activated MS for the first time, but we don't know whether he knew or not because he then fainted right afterwards.

    Then you just showed some scans with Kakashi vs Itachi, and then you showed some scans about Sasuke which has nothing to do with Kakashi. How that has anything to do with Kakashi knowing he had MS is beyond me.

    Now I'm not saying that you're wrong - you could be right - but your post isn't evidence to show that Kakashi knew.
    Your right, its does not prove kakashi knew. to other people its easier to believe he forgot about his MS. I however believe otherwise. i made a theory and used my evidence to strengthen my theory. we were all originally wondering how the hell kakashi awakened the MS during the timeskip then we find out that he awakened it in his youth. however the kakashi from his youth til the end of naruto part 1 was struggling with the strain from just using the standard 3 tomoe sharingan, which why i believe he could not use his MS.
     
         

  13. #188
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by frameses View Post
    Think about if you were a writer. You can't say something's old if no one reading HAS EVER SEEN THE TECHNIQUE BEFORE. Then everyone would be asking "where did that move come from? - I've never seen it!" when that information hasn't been released at the time. So either kishi hadn't thought that far ahead (to where Kakashi actually gained the MS in the past), or he did the right thing and called it NEW because it WAS new to the readers.
    thank you for showing him what it is like to have a brain
     
         

  14. #189
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Salamander Natsu Dragneel View Post
    come on please stop humiliating the guy
    you beat him with logic and he lost game set and match
    i wish i could give you another +rep >.<
    he is humiliating no one. what logic? his best piece of evidence to state kishi called kakashi's MS 'new'
    the same kishi who was calling obito 'madara' and the same kishi who called kakashi's MS 'new' just showed kakashi awakening MS in his youth. kishi called it new because it was new to us at the time. this whole thread he has come up with retarded responses, says i can't answer his questions yet he can't answer mine and has still not found enough evidence to prove me wrong
     
         

  15. #190
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by JINCHURIKI9 View Post
    Kakashi needs to figure out how to use susanoo
    that my friend is impossible
     
         

  16. #191
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    Before you keep on reading, my opinion on kakashi knowing about MS is based on the fact the Kakashi knew nothing of MS, he never knew the requirements of archiving MS nor did he know it's relation to the Uchiha, he just unlocked it.

    Why/How did kakashi use is mangekyo sharingan against diedara ?

    - It seems he knew how to use it because he voluntarily switched from 3-tomoe into MS



    How did he know how to use it?

    - He has trainded himself to be able to use the MS, itachi already talked to him about how kakshi could not use the sharingan properly because he wasnt an Uchiha meaning it took more chakra. he worked towards correcting this and trained. [keep in mind he knew he could not handle the sharingan in general (including MS) without improving his chakra control/levels ]

    What about when kakashi awakened it at first when obito saw kakashi kill rin ?

    - As proven by the latest manga and kakashi gaiden, we have to remember that obito and kakashi's sharingan are related, obito unlocked MS due to obvious reasons and so did kakashi for obvious reason. (still had no idea he had MS, he just knew he had 2 forms of sharingan)

    Why then did kakashi faint ?

    - His chakra reserves did not meet the requirment for controlling the MS, because as we all know he is not an Uchiha and is barely able to use the sharingan at that point in time (kakashi gaiden)

    Why did the itachi catch him off guard ?

    He never knew Itachi had Ms, neither did he know of the requirements, he just knew the had two different forms of sharingan. When itachi showed him his own MS, kakashi realized that he had another power apart from the regular sharingan but just didn't know that it was something Uchiha's where able to archieve ( again he had no knowledge of Ms or it's relation to the uchiha but after facing itachi he knew it was an uchiha technique)






    you see here that kakashi said and i quote " It couldn't be "

    it shows he knew of this special sharingan but just wasn't aware it was something Uchiha's had.


    In general kakashi knew he had MS but wasn't aware that it was something special, he worked towards improving his chakra levels and he used it.

    He knew he had a special sharingan (MS) but didn't use it because of chakra consumption
    He had no pre-existing knowlegde of MS or where it came from he thought it was his personal power
    He was re-introduced to the new sharingan and it's origin by Itachi ( gained full knowledge of his power, it's name etc)
    He trained to use MS that is why he voluntarily used MS against deidara. He can't suddenly unlock Ms for the second time while jumping from tree to tree (makes no sense). Sasuke unlocked the sharingan for the second time because his life depended on it.
    i like ur theory and it makes a lots of sense although i have never stated that kakashi knew the MS in general, i said he knew about his own but i guess i didn't put it across as clearly you did.

    + Rep
     
         

  17. #192
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrex View Post
    Yup, I agree. Kakashi knew he had another power all along. Did he know it was the MS specifically? Idk, but he knew it was something different from the regular sharingan. He just never used it because he could barely use his regular sharingan, therefore he had to train a lot during the time skip in order to be able to use the MS, and develop Kamui.
    this is exactly what i have been saying, i said he knew about his own MS. and true like u said maybe he did not know about the MS in general but he definitely knew he had a new ability. i mean the moment he awakened it he fainted straight away due to the chakra drain, its not something you just 'forget'
     
         

  18. #193
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by mphorney View Post
    I love how you completely ignore my comment when I called you out. Your ignorant trolling amuses me.
    plz don't waste your time on him -_-
     
         

  19. #194
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by MadaraUchiha449 View Post
    OMG people these days!! he already had the rasenshurken but he hadnt perfected it!! once he perfected it he called it a new technique!
    kakashi would have known about his new power and trying to perfect it before using it in battle like a smart shinobi like kakashi is would do!!
    kamui is a jutsu that would have taken soo much time to perfect! he probs would have used the shadow clones to try and perfect kamui!
    thank you very much man, its nice to see there are some people who do think
     
         

  20. #195
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    I know what you're saying but you're just not making sense. Think about what you're saying, he fainted when he awakened it. So could it not be possible that he didn't realize that he had it while he was fainting?

    However it is possible that he knew he had it because of what he said to Itachi. Perhaps Kishi would explain it to us. As I said in another thread, I would just be going around in circles trying to logic myself out if it.


    W00T 400th Post!
     
         

  21. #196
    Truth Behind The Lies MadaraUchiha449's Avatar
    Status
    MadaraUchiha449 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Borderlands district
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFXing Beautiful
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    thank you very much man, its nice to see there are some people who do think
    i wasnt going with you i was just stating what i thought!
    and okumura rin is my brother and he owned you :P
     
         

  22. #197
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    I know what you're saying but you're just not making sense. Think about what you're saying, he fainted when he awakened it. So could it not be possible that he didn't realize that he had it while he was fainting?

    However it is possible that he knew he had it because of what he said to Itachi. Perhaps Kishi would explain it to us. As I said in another thread, I would just be going around in circles trying to logic myself out if it.


    W00T 400th Post!
    ahh i see wat your saying, however when i say that kakashi knew about his MS, im not saying he knew straight away, after all he did faint but it was the chakra drain from the MS that made him faint. so when he wakes up he must have known something had changed. and then somewhere along the line between his MS awakening and the encounter with itachi he must have found out about his MS but it was then itachi's encounter that prompted him to train for it.

    o and gratz man :D
     
         
    Last edited by Namikaze Haru; 10-12-2012 at 07:48 AM.

  23. #198
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by MadaraUchiha449 View Post
    i wasnt going with you i was just stating what i thought!
    and okumura rin is my brother and he owned you :P
    WTH :D well thats fine lol i don't know okumura rin and he owned no one :P :flaw: :drive:
     
         

  24. #199
    The Story So Far Okumura Rin's Avatar
    Status
    Okumura Rin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    507
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Story So Far.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    i made a theory and gave reasons why i believe my theory. and u seem to think im saying he knew about his MS and chose not to use it, i said he could not use it. and lets go with ur point and say he never knew about MS til itachi, how would that make him know about his own MS. itachi make it known to kakashi that only a true uchiha could use the MS. which is why kakashi says that he is right because he himself did not have the blood of the uchiha. which is why kakashi could not use the MS as it requires more chakra for him. like i said all kakashi's improvements during the timeskip were made in order to be able to fight against shinobi of itachi's calibre.
    If he could not use it then, he shouldn't be able to use it now. There is no training that can increase your chakra levels. Otherwise everyone would be doing it to have unlimited chakra. So if he couldn't do it then due to chakra levels, why can he do it now?

    Itachi used his MS against Kakashi, prompting Kakashi to research it, look it up, find information about it. How could he have known about MS before the fight with Itachi?
     
         

  25. #200
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi DID know he had MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Okumura Rin View Post
    If he could not use it then, he shouldn't be able to use it now. There is no training that can increase your chakra levels. Otherwise everyone would be doing it to have unlimited chakra. So if he couldn't do it then due to chakra levels, why can he do it now?

    Itachi used his MS against Kakashi, prompting Kakashi to research it, look it up, find information about it. How could he have known about MS before the fight with Itachi?
    ahh ur rin lol, i don't know about training to increase your chakra levels, but people can train to improve their chakra control. better chakra control means u can use less chakra but the same amount of power, thats why he can do a lot more rakiris. and kakashi did seem to know about the MS when he face itachi, read sexy steel's post as he has some very interesting points.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •