Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Both Madara & Zetsu May Have Orchestrated Rin's Death In Order To Awaken Obito's MS

Before I touch on this subject, don't any of you find it strange how Zetsu had already known of Obito's friends (Kakashi & Rin), but yet when Obito asked him of Minato he didn't even know who the heck he was { http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/604/10 }. This is a kid who was unconscious for god knows how long and had suddenly awakened into a hideout cave without mentioning any description of his friends or having any sharingan to sharingan information extracted. Quite odd if you ask me!

But anyways, I was just thinking to myself, what if Madara knew of Obito's hidden potential (Converting to Space-time) all along hence manipulating Rin's death through some coverted operation in order to activate Obito's MS. That may explain why he told Obito before he left outside that he will return back to his hideout despite the fact that Obito currently has no intentions of going back there. Its because Madara was keeping an eye on him even before they had met and moreover, had secretly plotted the death of Rin.

He knew Obito had an affection for Rin and that her death would activate his MS! If it was Kakashi who had died instead, Obito's sharingan would remain unchanged, therefore making his eyes useless for the battle of obtaining beasts.

Also notice that the Hidden Mist ninja is referring to his village as "the bloody mist" { http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/605/7 }. So this confirms that the Old Bloody Mist graduation of killing their whole classmates was not created by Obito during the time he controlled the 3rd Mizukage. It was either Madara who created this graduation or the previous Mizukage (I don't believe the 2nd Mizukage did either because he seemed to have a liking for his village and moreover look at him, hes a entertainer ). If it is of Madara's action, then its a given that he still has some means of manipulating the Mist even at his senile age. He had done something for those Mist ninjas to harm Kakashi and Rin. I believe their Mizukage was the 3rd during that time of event. Maybe the real Madara was the one who was controlling the 3rd Mizukage and right before he died, he had passed down his manipulated subject to Obito, his successor to his Moon's Eye plan.

So what you think guys? I would love to say that he used Shisui's eyes but that clearly wouldn't make sense since Shisui was alive and well during that time. Could be some sort of occular jutsu in which he can control multiple shinobi's from long distances including Rin. But whatever the situation is, im pretty sure that Rin was under some sort of evil influence and possibly not Kakashi.

PS: I AM NOT SAYING THAT RIN OR KAKASHI IS ZETSU. PLEASE DON'T GET THIS THREAD CONFUSED WITH THE LIKES OF THAT.

Last edited by ELECTRIDE; 10-11-2012 at 02:48 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

Re: Both Madara & Zetsu May Have Orchestrated Rin's Death In Order To Awaken Obito's

You're extra EXTRA late.

Disciple of the Fiery Leaf Shinoberic's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geaux Tigers!

Re: Both Madara & Zetsu May Have Orchestrated Rin's Death In Order To Awaken Obito's

Good.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    “In three words I can sum up
    everything I've learned about
    life: it goes on.”

Excellent + rep..madara knowing everything about Obito and plotting rin's death..All of this is absolutely true..Once Obito finds out that this was all planned he's gunna want to destroy madara and as madara said, " This World Is Full Of Lies", that clearly states that No One Can Be trusted These days. Foolish Obito, He was manipulated by Madara in a dramatic, hurtful way.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    You're extra EXTRA late.
    Naw. If you had been doing your research on this forum then you will see that most people on every other Thread think its ZETSU in a transformed state! They think ZETSU transformed to Kakashi or Rin.

I posted this in order to be different from those large scale people

Last edited by ELECTRIDE; 10-11-2012 at 02:56 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Cool as a Heart Attack?

Isn't it kinda weird that we have not seen madaras special ms ability? Tobis is s/t itachis is ametaretsu shisuii is like manipulation, who else?

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

failed close thread

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reverse engineering the grand
    design.

Quote Originally Posted by ELECTRIDE View Post
    Naw. If you had been doing your research on this forum then you will see that most people on every other Thread think its ZETSU in a transformed state! They think ZETSU transformed to Kakashi or Rin.

I posted this in order to be different from those large scale people
    that's adorable that you think you stumbled on to an original theory

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusky View Post
    Isn't it kinda weird that we have not seen madaras special ms ability? Tobis is s/t itachis is ametaretsu shisuii is like manipulation, who else?
    Sasuke lol. But yeah I understand where your coming from. After all, Madara is supposedly the greatest Uchiha combatant that ever lived so far.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    that's adorable that you think you stumbled on to an original theory
    & whats even more adorable is that you actually took so much time reading and writing on here.

To think I would finally have a stalker

Last edited by ELECTRIDE; 10-11-2012 at 03:20 AM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    failed close thread
    Hater, your whole life is a failed thread! You haven't even read the 3rd paragraph because of your A.D.D...pitiful!

Last edited by ELECTRIDE; 10-11-2012 at 03:23 AM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is pretty good. At first I was like OMG not this again ol.

But then I read that whole body sentence about the Mist theory. That is why im going to give you a +rep. Only because of the Mist theory.