Re: Anyone above Sannin fight me!!!

Juugo?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only know you love her, when
    you let her go

Sure let's have fun, you make the first move. Please no genjutsu :D just wanna fight for fun :D

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're my favorite dream...I'm
    your famous
    nightmare...Everything I touch
    turns to gold...Everything I
    touch turns cold...CASTLES IN
    THE SNOW

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    Sure let's have fun, you make the first move. Please no genjutsu :D just wanna fight for fun :D
    @bold LøL!._.
    Sorry for the spam.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Just a Pervy Old Man, he seems as pervy as Karin.

*Jūgo stands waiting and watching, he doesn't make direct eye contact. He makes light of the situation while at the same time knowing not to underestimate his opponent. He is mostly quiet at this point looking somewhat apprehensive, he almost seems shaky and nervous. He simply waits on his opponent though.*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only know you love her, when
    you let her go

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Just a Pervy Old Man, he seems as pervy as Karin.

*Jūgo stands waiting and watching, he doesn't make direct eye contact. He makes light of the situation while at the same time knowing not to underestimate his opponent. He is mostly quiet at this point looking somewhat apprehensive, he almost seems shaky and nervous. He simply waits on his opponent though.*
    Jiraiya: "Hello there.... you scared away all the girls...."

- As soon as you come into mid range from me, Jiraiya quickly performs two quick hand seals while releasing his chakra into the ground beneath you, while your focused on me, I turn the ground beneath you into a massive swamp which reaches from right in front of me and into long range behind you, making it very large and so deep that you cannot use earth to push yourself out of the swamp and I make it very liquid so you sink faster in the swamp -

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

- As your focused on the swamp your sinking in, I send my chakra into the air and summon the giant toad, Gamahiro right above your location, where ever it may be, making you unable to go into the air and use wind release to avoid the swamp and simultaniously it will come crushing down upon you and smash you into the swamp, making you sink even faster into the swamp -

(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
    Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract.

- While your completely focused on the swamp and the giant summon, I release my chakra into the air above us all, summoning up the clouds using it to make it rain on the entire battlefield, where the rain is infused with my chakra and will make me able to sense everything on the battlefield and know your exact location at any given time -

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.