Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I swear to drunk I'm not God

Kakashi and his MS

i think that maybe when shippudden had start and he mention that he had a new jutsu, maybe he found out about the mangekyo sharingan, and the jutsu is he "created" unlock it. i think he just tried to gather enough chakara in his eyes and that is what he call his jutsu. i personally think that he didn't know he had unlock it from way back then...as you see as he unlocks it he collapse, so he don't know he have it.

So basically kakashi didn't know he unlock the MS from he was young, he found out about a next level pass the 3T sharingan and trained to get it. he train to gather chakara among his eye(just as how you gather it in your hand or feet) and then took his eye to the next level. then he practise it often and suddenly was able to use kamui.

what are your thoughts?

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

Re: Kakashi and his MS

Yep, pretty much.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    Yep, pretty much.
    yea thanks
    another thought...if you remember kisame was on a bodyguard type mission with some people you think maybe that rin was to be a part of that group? working for the mist...maybe those people were missing nin :eep:

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys should listen to
    Phish

Yeah dude, I'm thinking that as well. He did pass out after MS was activated. He probably wasn't aware of it until the time skip before Shippuden. Since his eye was "sleeping" for so many years, he finally activated it through some rough training, he didn't go through anything emotional because everyone that he cared about was already dead.
    I also believe that's why his eye doesn't get strained, it was sleeping for 20 something years that when he finally used MS, it was super charged or something lool.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaykuhz View Post
    Yeah dude, I'm thinking that as well. He did pass out after MS was activated. He probably wasn't aware of it until the time skip before Shippuden. Since his eye was "sleeping" for so many years, he finally activated it through some rough training, he didn't go through anything emotional because everyone that he cared about was already dead.
    I also believe that's why his eye doesn't get strained, it was sleeping for 20 something years that when he finally used MS, it was super charged or something lool.
    yea exactly!! it was charging up i like your idea also

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykuhz View Post
    yea..... definitely not. >_> Kakashi activated his MS at the same moment Obito did, it obviously shows it in this chapter, having literally just killed one of his best friends or person he loved most.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GsNp View Post
    yea..... definitely not. >_> Kakashi activated his MS at the same moment Obito did, it obviously shows it in this chapter, having literally just killed one of his best friends or person he loved most.
    what he is trying to say is that maybe kakashi didn't know he had the MS( as you see in the latest chapter as he unlocks it he pass out) and from that moment kakashi had the MS sleeping meaning he didn't put no strain or even use it so it was basically charging