Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

606 Prediction and theory

This is my first time posting and I also have multiple theories so bare with all I ask is to give me props when it's do and feel free to critique also now without further ado:

The rin is still alive theory: I don't think she is dead yet after kakashi hit her with the chidori I'm guessing obito will recover her body as she still it tryin to hold on to her life and take her back to the cave to Madara so he can save her. With that being said I believe with dying and all I believe she is going to tell obito something or what's going on now this can either go two ways. Some ppl think she's a spy so I say to that theory should could've also manipulated obito with her last dying breath. And also this would answer the question to "how the hell did tobito know how to implant eyes and everything" of course because rin didn't die yet after kakashi chidori her. Also I think there was something inside her that she have valuable maybe some type of "jutsu" or "power" cause the hidden mist ninja said "oh we was so close to getting it" like it was something other than rin herself they wanted. So my theory on that is after rin body is taken by obito I think they will try to save her but also whit zetsu will extract something from her thus giving us the "black" zetsu. Cause if u think about why would obito say "you let rin die" instead of "dude you killed rin I seen you now I want revenge" lol . Cause come on now this guy just murdered this all these shinobi and kakashi was laying there helpless I'm pretty sure if rin actually died right there obito wouldn't of hesitated to kill kakashi right where he laid too. I'm thinkin she was dying already maybe just a theory and maybe kakashi just tried to do her a favor I guess . Or maybe kakashi didn't have any choice but to kill her cause she was a burden I mean she already got caught before and got put under genjutsu and they had to rescue her. So maybe kakashi pulled a kisame he killed her just so info won't fall into the wrong hands I mean they were surrounded by a lot of hidden mist ninja

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: 606 Prediction and theory

some of what you say, I will say can be possible.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAGE

good guess maybe

i didnt think she would speak but that would def fill in some gaps, gota wait week to find out for sure

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.

Hmmmm maybe It'll work

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe but Madara can approve with it! If it is true that she is alive where is she? and obito reaction is don't cares about Rin mybe she is alive you have some point.

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

As I've said before, it would be the biggest troll on earth for Obito/us all if Rin was alive. That would mean that he had made the Akatasuki for nothing and his MEP was for nothing lol

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also let me add Madara said he will be back maybe he might use rin for leverage "I try to save her you do what I say" and that's where it all begins now where I'm confused is they say us can only control the nine tails with the MS right ?? So we seen in the latest chapter that both obito and kakashi got it but as seen In the cartoon when Tobi/obito attack konoha the nine tails was being controlled by the 3 Tomoe sharigan but I think obito can only use MS when he is close to kakashit the eyes are connected which also proves he prolly knew where kushina was gonna be he can also see what kakashi see right ??? And kakashi was apart of the anbu black ops at that time of the attack

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not sayin she still isn't alive now we all she prolly died soon after he recovered her body and tried to save her maybe rin has something to do with that black zetsu it would b funny if she was the black zetsu lol but it has to be someway he learned how to transplant eyes either her or oro but that's a whole another theory of mines cause oro how can he go from "I want your body " to " I'm interested in the uchiha and the eyes" weird right ???

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    As I've said before, it would be the biggest troll on earth for Obito/us all if Rin was alive. That would mean that he had made the Akatasuki for nothing and his MEP was for nothing lol

I'm not sayin she still isn't alive now we all she prolly died soon after he recovered her body and tried to save her maybe rin has something to do with that black zetsu it would b funny if she was the black zetsu lol but it has to be someway he learned how to transplant eyes either her or oro but that's a whole another theory of mines cause oro how can he go from "I want your body " to " I'm interested in the uchiha and the eyes" weird right ???