View Poll Results: How do you rate this weeks chapter?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll

1 2.44%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

40 97.56%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Bleach Manga Chapter 511 Discussion and 512 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Forza View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks Ichigo will be somehow trained by squad 0 (leader, or just some member) to kill Juha buha?
    That's a good prediction but didn't he already got through that since Isshin was, until proven otherwise, from the Zero Squad?

Also, at the point where Ichigo is, isn't Zangetsu the only one who can teach him more? He has attained perfect sync with him but he still can go higher...maybe with new techs and remember that his Hollow could use Zangetsu in new ways since he was a part of him...seeing him spamming only Getsuga Tenshou gets kinda boring. Remember Goku? He had more than just Kamehameha wave and he still managed to do it with his feet, in Kaio-Ken, in Super Saiyan modes and combine it with the instant transmission. Getsuga Tenshou can't be the only thing Zangetsu can do...and after seeing Yamamoto's Bankai i believe that even more, Yama could use his Bankai in so many ways!

In conclusion...we need more than just Getsuga Tenshou.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mas129 View Post
    Who ruined the pole? Couldn't accept Bleach's awesomeness!
    And with a 1 rate given??? He was drunk or was a new member who thought the first was the higher grade.

Hell, If Ichigo arrives in that explosion (and it's 99% accurate that it is) the votes will be mixed since some have grown bored with him. I can't imagine a perfect 5 star pole in the near future again.

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

That shunpo was ridiculous. He threw his sword halfway across soul society and then flashes to grab it while the enemy is just registering his reiatsu. That's what I like to see out of his bankai, but judging from what we've heard Yama say last chapter, perhaps Ichigo can go further? O_o

Byuakuya didn't die... typical, wouldn't be surprised if Kishi has Unohana rescue him but his words where completely in sync with his personality. I don't know why Kubo is going in this direction so soon though, you'd have expected Bach to retreat & then for Ichigo to fight him another time after they all take in Yama-jiis death. Seems rushed but nonetheless epic I'm sure Kubo knows what he's doing....

Page 3 of 3 « First 123