Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Sharingan Master ~Light~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Light~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Mortal Kombat

    • Rei's Rules & Regulations
    • All out
    • A plain grassy field with no water source around
    • Mid range
    • Sunny weather

    I'll be using my Kakashi biography, please state the bio your using you choose who goes first. if you only think of replying once and ditching the fight then don't reply at all.
     
         

  2. #2
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Mortal Kombat

    Your Kakashi bio isn't there btw

    Gin Ichimaru in sig Needs some updating CW on my waist

    I'll go first as soon as you post your bio
     
         

  3. #3
    Sharingan Master ~Light~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Light~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mortal Kombat

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Your Kakashi bio isn't there btw

    Gin Ichimaru in sig Needs some updating CW on my waist

    I'll go first as soon as you post your bio
    Oh sorry lol it's in my signature now, forgot to change the link ~_~
     
         

  4. #4
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Mortal Kombat



    ~~~~~~~~~

    Ay ya ya Kakashi of the sharingan what have i gotten myself into

    After Gin says this, he causes the ground around kakashi to shake causing him to lose balance.

    (Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target

    Gin then shoots a fireball attack

    (Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

    Gin then creates two lightning clones, one on his right and one to his left

    (Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.
     
         

  5. #5
    Sharingan Master ~Light~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Light~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mortal Kombat

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post


    ~~~~~~~~~

    Ay ya ya Kakashi of the sharingan what have i gotten myself into

    After Gin says this, he causes the ground around kakashi to shake causing him to lose balance.

    (Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target

    Gin then shoots a fireball attack

    (Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

    Gin then creates two lightning clones, one on his right and one to his left

    (Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.
    As the earth shakes beneath Kakashi causing him to lose his balance, Kakashi causes 2 gigantic pillars of earth to rise up at the same time, one rising from below him and extending to the right side of his initial location out of the reach of the fire technique not propelling him as he's still standing onto the pillar and having a contact with the ground, while at the same time the other pillar forms beneath you in order to attack you with blunt force and prevent you from using your third technique, since the pillar is divided in half each pillar would count as a B-rank, and since Kakashi infused the earth chakra below his location, Kakashi's earth chakra being a B-rank and your shaking being a C-rank Kakashi's chakra would overwhelm yours causing the shaking to stop, regardless the pillar would move Kakashi to the right.

    (Doton: Kujo Jōshō Iwa Chūseki) – Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

    As Kakashi is being moved onto the pillar to the right, he moves his headband revealing his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and jumps off the pillar of earth running towards you, as he raises his left and right hands in front of him glowing in pale yellow lightning and releasing multiple bolts of lightning that are shaped into a horn spreading outwards and covering a wide area

    (Raiton: Shūrai Rappa no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

    As the lightning heads towards you Kakashi causes a rushing flow of water to form beneath you, shaping into a prison filled with water around you causing your movements to be slightly restricted and suffocating you as the lightning is heading towards you.

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) – Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source
     
         

  6. #6
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Mortal Kombat

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Light~ View Post
    As the earth shakes beneath Kakashi causing him to lose his balance, Kakashi causes 2 gigantic pillars of earth to rise up at the same time, one rising from below him and extending to the right side of his initial location out of the reach of the fire technique not propelling him as he's still standing onto the pillar and having a contact with the ground, while at the same time the other pillar forms beneath you in order to attack you with blunt force and prevent you from using your third technique, since the pillar is divided in half each pillar would count as a B-rank, and since Kakashi infused the earth chakra below his location, Kakashi's earth chakra being a B-rank and your shaking being a C-rank Kakashi's chakra would overwhelm yours causing the shaking to stop, regardless the pillar would move Kakashi to the right.

    (Doton: Kujo Jōshō Iwa Chūseki) – Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

    As Kakashi is being moved onto the pillar to the right, he moves his headband revealing his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and jumps off the pillar of earth running towards you, as he raises his left and right hands in front of him glowing in pale yellow lightning and releasing multiple bolts of lightning that are shaped into a horn spreading outwards and covering a wide area

    (Raiton: Shūrai Rappa no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

    As the lightning heads towards you Kakashi causes a rushing flow of water to form beneath you, shaping into a prison filled with water around you causing your movements to be slightly restricted and suffocating you as the lightning is heading towards you.

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) – Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source
    As Gin is making the earth shake, he feels is chakra in the earth gettting overpowered and then feels something coming up under him, he quickly jumps high into the air, when he reaches his high point he release three fire balls that come down like meteors, one is directed right at he ground i just jumped from the others are going towards you. The jutsu requires me to jump.

    ( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

    If you continue with your lightning it won't do much and i'm sure it'll reach you before you use the water. Immediately as i'm falling i create a swamp that goes out to short range around you and is deep enough to sink gamabunta.

    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

    This will cause you to stumble and sink while you are trying to counter the two meteor size fireballs coming down on you. As i land on the ground i create two clones next to, righty and lefty. Righty sends and electrical essence into the sky.

    (Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.
     
         

  7. #7
    Sharingan Master ~Light~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Light~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mortal Kombat

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    As Gin is making the earth shake, he feels is chakra in the earth gettting overpowered and then feels something coming up under him, he quickly jumps high into the air, when he reaches his high point he release three fire balls that come down like meteors, one is directed right at he ground i just jumped from the others are going towards you. The jutsu requires me to jump.

    ( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

    If you continue with your lightning it won't do much and i'm sure it'll reach you before you use the water. Immediately as i'm falling i create a swamp that goes out to short range around you and is deep enough to sink gamabunta.

    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

    This will cause you to stumble and sink while you are trying to counter the two meteor size fireballs coming down on you. As i land on the ground i create two clones next to, righty and lefty. Righty sends and electrical essence into the sky.

    (Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.
    You got hit by the lightning there, you won't stop me from performing it neither have you blocked it, the Fire technique is a B-ranked technique, and the Earth pillar is also a B-ranked, when you divide the fire the rank gets split, like how i did with my earth technique, the 3 meteor sized fireballs are alltogether a B-rank, however they are seperately each one is counted as a strong D-rank, so there are two scenarios here, either you get hit by the pillar due to the insufficient damage to destroy it, or you release the 3 fireballs towards the pillar and get hit by the lightning for not blocking it, either way the match should be over, not to mention the timing is completely off, you'd get hit by the pillar before even releasing the fire. meh anyways i'll go on with it.
    ________________________

    As the fireballs are released towards Kakashi, he concentrates lightning chakra into his throat and releases a large spear of lightning towards one fireball, then the lightning spear gets split in 2 spears directed at each fireball and canceling them out.

    (Raiton: Gian Yari) – Lightning Release: False Darkness Spear
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

    Then as the earth turns into a large swamp underneath Kakashi's location, he manipulates the earth beneath the swamp at high speeds to raise a large 5 meter radius wall of earth from beneath him, taking him out of the swamp 5 meters above the swamp level.

    (Doton: Chidōkaku) – Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

    Then as your lightning Release shadow clones have formed Kakashi utilizes his earth chakra, causing a large pit of earth to form beneath you and begins sucking in the earth from all around you in a short ranged radius around you, pulling in your clones, and yourself while disrupting your balance due to the rapidly fast moving earth.

    (Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid – Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •