This user has no status.

Kakashi and Kabuto vs Kurenai, Anko, Shizune, Asuma, Darui

jounin battle
    team 1 is pre shippuden
    team 2 isnt

knowledge: manga/reputation. so they mostly know kakashis a sharingan user
    mindset: in character
    starting distance: 10m
    starting equipment: 5 explosive paper bombs for everyone. team 1 has 10 shuriken. team 2 has 20 shuriken

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kakashi and Kabuto vs Kurenai, Anko, Shizune, Asuma, Darui

Team 2 obviously, both part 1 Kabuto and part 1 Kakashi were high jounin level ninjas much like Darui. Asuma wasn't much behind them either and Anko, Kurenai and Shizune can act as support in the form of medical ninjutsu, genjutsu or distractions, traps or other stuff.

I think Darui is evenly matched with either one from team one and can defeat either Kabuto or Kakashi with high difficulty. Asuma and Kurenai can gang bang the other one from team 1. No need for Shizune or Anko but they did receive training from the Sannin so I'm sure they would be somewhat helpful even though they aren't that strong.

Team 2 low-mid difficulty.

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Anko, Kurenai and Shizune can act as support in the form of medical ninjutsu, genjutsu or distractions, traps or other stuff.
    kakashi and kabuto have those too and would expect their opponents to use them given how smart they are. kabuto has a genjutsu that affects multiple people meaning the whole breaking your partner out wont work. sakura broke it because she saw others being affected before noticing it herself. so theres no shame in that. moreover asumas fire style is pretty worthless against earth style, and kakashis raikiri surpasses darui's laser circus

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    kakashi and kabuto have those too and would expect their opponents to use them given how smart they are. kabuto has a genjutsu that affects multiple people meaning the whole breaking your partner out wont work. sakura broke it because she saw others being affected before noticing it herself. so theres no shame in that. moreover asumas fire style is pretty worthless against earth style, and kakashis raikiri surpasses darui's laser circus
    It is true that Kakashi and Kabuto are very intelligent and wouldn't get caught off guard, at least not easily. Also pretty much all the jounin broke out of that genjutsu with ease along with Shikamaru and Sakura. I don't know how anyone team 2 would get owned by a simple genjutsu. People like Kurenai and Shizune should be able to see through the genjutsu and break out of it because of Kurenai's specialization in that field along with Shizune's excellent chakra control due to being a medic.

Asuma's fire style isn't worthless at all because it can create smoke which would give Darui an opportunity to use black lightning against team 1. Kakashi and Kabuto may not be able to see clearly because the lightning and smoke will share the same colour. Also Kakashi did not have the ability to use earth walls in part 1 unless you can prove me otherwise. Still I believe both Kakashi and Kabuto had water style so they won't get hurt by burning ash for the most part but it can be used for distractions and such.

Kakashi's raikiri may have more power than Darui's laser circus but the direction of the mini lasers can be controlled and it does have a pretty good area of effect. Also what if Asuma uses his dust cloud technique to send Shizune's poison gas right at team 1?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was gonna say team 1, but then you said team 1 is pre shippuden. So this is kind of interesting. Kakashi was demonstrated to be the superior in rank to Asuma, Kurenai, and Anko. And this was before awakening the MS. Him and Gai were the two best in his age group based on their chuunin exam, where they made it to the finals.

Darui I assume is the equivalent of Kakashi in the cloud village in that he is by far and away the highest ranking ninja outside of Kage. So assuming Darui and Kakashi relatively cancel each other out, it comes down to Kabuto(who is as good as Kakashi part 1 according to hype) vs the other 3. The 3 jounin should be able to defeat him I'd imagine. Especially with Asuma's Part 2 power buffs.

Team 2 mid-high difficulty.

The Head of Inuzuka Clan kibainuzuka's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont know but kakashi would beat kurenai,anko,shizune,asuma and for darui kakashi and kabuto would finish him off