ALL HAIL FIRELORD ZUKO BISHOPALONE's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Life and times of the so6p

Maybe I'm becoming an so6p freak....well, he's the biggest mystery for now.
    I just wanna summarise my theories about the so6p, from my own thoughts and the other theories I've seen people(sir derp and shisui) make about him which I think is correct.

The So6p was an uzumaki and probably also had a hyuuga parent.
    With this, he has a huge chakra base and the byakugan too. With the byakugan, he discovered chakra and saw its use, then created ninjutsu and others. He taught his clan members and he also developed sealing techs. Then he went up against the juubi and was able to seal it in himself, probably had help from relatives.
    When he got the juubi, he gained the sharingan and rinnegan its abilities. He gave birth to Uchiha, who inherited his eyes and senju, who inherited his body. Probably since Uchiha choose a path of war to peace he sealed the rinnegan abilities from Uchiha and gave steps to awakening its power.

Since none of his sons was suitable to be the juubi jinchuriki, before he died, he used the creation of all things to create the bijuus and sealed its form in the moon with Chibaku tensei. At his deathbed, He gathered the 9 bijuus around him and told them that they will be united again for good or evil and someone will show them the path of Love. Then he gave them something to give the one they will accept(what they gave naruto). Since Kurama was his favorite, he sealed a part of his consciousness in it probably beliving that the one will come from the uzumaki clan and be the kyuubi jin in the future.

We'll know about him better from Kishi but for now, I think this is very possibly his story or his story may not be very far removed from this.
    Thanks for reading.

Senior Member avenged sevenfold's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The handsome blue beast of the
    hidden leaf

Re: Life and times of the so6p

I think your theory has some valid points and some invalid points. An example of an invalid point is the byakuugan; he had the rinnegan. An example of a valid point is that he discovered chakra through a dojutsu or through some strange means

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Quote Originally Posted by avenged sevenfold View Post
    I think your theory has some valid points and some invalid points. An example of an invalid point is the byakuugan; he had the rinnegan. An example of a valid point is that he discovered chakra through a dojutsu or through some strange means
    I dont really think it makes sense that a guy was born and just discovered that he had the rinnegan.....Its possible though, but I think the rinnegan came from the juubi and so6p gained it because the properties of the bijuu usually rubs off on their jin.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

I agree with most of what you said except the part about So6Ps sealing rinnegan from the Uchiha and him "discovering chakra" which of course is false he only created ninjutsu.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    I agree with most of what you said except the part about So6Ps sealing rinnegan from the Uchiha and him "discovering chakra" which of course is false he only created ninjutsu.
    what is used for ninjutsu? its chakra. The system of those days was wars with swords and weapons, I dont think they knew of chakra or they would have been using ninja techniques before then.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...Do not wish to be anything
    but what you are and try to be
    that perfectly...

well he IS a real mystery for now.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am here to restore Order

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOPALONE View Post
    Maybe I'm becoming an so6p freak....well, he's the biggest mystery for now.
    I just wanna summarise my theories about the so6p, from my own thoughts and the other theories I've seen people(sir derp and shisui) make about him which I think is correct.

The So6p was an uzumaki and probably also had a hyuuga parent.
    With this, he has a huge chakra base and the byakugan too. With the byakugan, he discovered chakra and saw its use, then created ninjutsu and others. He taught his clan members and he also developed sealing techs. Then he went up against the juubi and was able to seal it in himself, probably had help from relatives.
    When he got the juubi, he gained the sharingan and rinnegan its abilities. He gave birth to Uchiha, who inherited his eyes and senju, who inherited his body. Probably since Uchiha choose a path of war to peace he sealed the rinnegan abilities from Uchiha and gave steps to awakening its power.

Since none of his sons was suitable to be the juubi jinchuriki, before he died, he used the creation of all things to create the bijuus and sealed its form in the moon with Chibaku tensei. At his deathbed, He gathered the 9 bijuus around him and told them that they will be united again for good or evil and someone will show them the path of Love. Then he gave them something to give the one they will accept(what they gave naruto). Since Kurama was his favorite, he sealed a part of his consciousness in it probably beliving that the one will come from the uzumaki clan and be the kyuubi jin in the future.

We'll know about him better from Kishi but for now, I think this is very possibly his story or his story may not be very far removed from this.
    Thanks for reading.
    Yery plaussible , yeah. You could go into details but it still well done.

However you should add Hyuuga and Uzumaki clan parts, What did happen to them ?

I mean something like that:

"After Sage of six paths died, his Uzumaki linage and Hyuuga linage keep continue until today, and reasons why we know more about Uchiha and Senjuu because they are connected to Juubi(Sage being Jinchurki), while Hyuuga and Uzumaki mixed together created Sage of six paths, so we have to wait for more revlation about Uzumaki and Hyuuga clans until Sage of six paths history will be revealed by Kishi.... Then everything Sir Derp Obito, Shouri Uchiha, me and some other guys(sorry for forgetting your names, guys) mentioned about SOSP will come true "

You could add something like that and I hope you get my point

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 04-29-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    Yery plaussible , yeah. I could go into details but it still well done.

However you should add Hyuuga and Uzumaki clan parts, What did happen to them ?

I mean something like that:

"After Sage of six paths died, his Uzumaki linage and Hyuuga linage continue until today, and reasons why we know more about Uchiha and Senjuu because they are connected to Juubi(Sage being Jinchurki), while Hyuuga and Uzumaki mixed together created Sage of six paths, so we have to wait for more revlation about Uzumaki and Hyuuga clans until Sage of six paths history will be revealed by Kishi.... Then everything Sir Derp Obito, Shouri Uchiha, me and some other guys(sorry for forgetting your names, guys) mentioned about SOSP will come true "

You could add something like that and I hope you get my point
    Yep, I understand you clearly. I havent seen your prediction though,I just saw that of sir derp today and I saw Uchiha's own too. We're all thinking towards same direction.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am here to restore Order

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOPALONE View Post
    Yep, I understand you clearly. I havent seen your prediction though,I just saw that of sir derp today and I saw Uchiha's own too. We're all thinking towards same direction.
    Glad we undestand each other well. I know that you wouldn't probably seen my prediction about it, because I just summarized what Sir Derp Obito and Shouri Uchiha wrote in my chart, where I included link to Sir Derp Obito's theory and Shouri Uchiha's theory and

Yeah we think in same direction it seems

here is link to my thread:

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=359812

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 04-29-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840

The Uzumakis and the Hyūgas preceded both Senjus and Uchihas