View Poll Results: Do you really like Obito being Tobi and this backstory that we have until now ?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll

8 26.67%

3 10.00%

7 23.33%

3 10.00%

9 30.00%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Do you really like Obito being Tobi and this backstory that we have until now ?

I always thought of Obito as the naruto character who valued his teammates and was a proud member of the Uchiha clan. Obito was the one who instilled these views into Kakashi, thus what happens with Rins death will have a massive impact on whether I think Obito is justified in accepting Madara's philosophy. Another question would be whether Madara is justified wanting ultimate tsukuyomi. Madara said that the selfish desire to want peace causes wars and hate, this was true for Madara because he wanted to become hokage to protect the Uchiha and they abandoned him. Should Madara have left the village and planned revenge or should he have gotten over it and stayed with Konoha? At the end of the day the emotional Uchiha's are needed for the plot to progress lol.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Re: Do you really like Obito being Tobi and this backstory that we have until now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    I always thought of Obito as the naruto character who valued his teammates and was a proud member of the Uchiha clan. Obito was the one who instilled these views into Kakashi, thus what happens with Rins death will have a massive impact on whether I think Obito is justified in accepting Madara's philosophy. Another question would be whether Madara is justified wanting ultimate tsukuyomi. Madara said that the selfish desire to want peace causes wars and hate, this was true for Madara because he wanted to become hokage to protect the Uchiha and they abandoned him. Should Madara have left the village and planned revenge or should he have gotten over it and stayed with Konoha? At the end of the day the emotional Uchiha's are needed for the plot to progress lol.
    That a big problem vilains that have emotional problem's and Obito looks like a real retarded dude in my eyes... he did all those things withouth thinking a bit only seeing that Rin died as the end of the world.....

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    That a big problem vilains that have emotional problem's and Obito looks like a real retarded dude in my eyes... he did all those things withouth thinking a bit only seeing that Rin died as the end of the world.....
    Sasuke is more justified imo, he wanted revenge against Itachi for his clan, but then when he found out the truth about Itachi he should of realized not to persue revenge blindly. Instead he trusted Obito and went to kill the Konoha elders. If you think about it though, the Uchiha have been emotional from the beginning, the SO6P elder Son flipped out for not being chosen as his successor and probaly wrote the Uchiha tablet at Naka shrine.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    Sasuke is more justified imo, he wanted revenge against Itachi for his clan, but then when he found out the truth about Itachi he should of realized not to persue revenge blindly. Instead he trusted Obito and went to kill the Konoha elders. If you think about it though, the Uchiha have been emotional from the beginning, the SO6P elder Son flipped out for not being chosen as his successor and probaly wrote the Uchiha tablet at Naka shrine.
    Uchiha clan = The Emotional Soft clan ..... LOL

Now i wounder how was the senju clan i hope they where not hyperactive like Naruto

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Uchiha clan = The Emotional Soft clan ..... LOL

Now i wounder how was the senju clan i hope they where not hyperactive like Naruto
    Hahahaha well I don't know about the Senjuu but it seems as if the Uzumaki are kind of genetically wacky.

Naruto -> No need for explanation.
    Karin -> Easily angered, sort of a dual personality, weird from time to time.
    Kushina -> Pretty much the female version of Naruto, only more agressive. Think what she's like during PMS. *shudders*
    Nagato -> Started cracking jokes about being able to fly during Itachi and his face off with Naruto and Bee.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How about we wait till Kishi finishes explaining Obitos backstory then judge

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

To be honest, no... It's the same overused idea. I would've liked Kishi to bring something new.
    But that's just my opinion.

Disciple of the Fiery Leaf Shinoberic's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geaux Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by JakeLife510 View Post
    How about we wait till Kishi finishes explaining Obitos backstory then judge
    this^

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it could had been better... but ok, what can we do... Kishi is the boss. maybe it will get better, though the Rin-AKA-dead-girlfriend idea seems too overused

(i generally dislike the war arc, imo it is not of the same level as the previous arcs, but it could be just me)

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Look if Obito can't have Rin in life He can dream about Her and make love to Her in the Moon Eye Plan, dream His life away in Her arms, thats His motivation.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Honestly I do like Obito being Tobi even though it was waaaay too easy to predict. What I don't like is that Obito has the exact same personality as Naruto. Obito is basically a Uchiha version of Naruto that turns evil. That is the only thing I don't like about Obito. Naruto doesn't even seem like the type that would ever stray to a dark path. If Sasuke or Sakura died during the PTS era do you think Naruto would have became evil? I highly doubt it.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't say directly that I dont like the plot but...

since more and more of Tobis identity was revealed I can't take the whole thing for serious anymore, I guess.

Its terrible:
    I'm like :lmao: at everything what is happening, every theory about it, every post people make
    >>>any discussion about Naruto is almost impossible without me starting to laugh at it.

Fortunately NOBODY at NB nor Kishi does care about my opinion so I will continue :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
    at this TOTALLY TWISTED plot!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

So far it sucks. But lets wait until the fat lady sings before I throw any tantrums.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not quite happy with the explaination. It's much to short. I believ there will be more sense behind it after the backgroundstory is finished. The most important question i have till now is, why the hell killed Kakashi Rin? There had to be another person manipulating everone. I think it was Orochimaru!

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

A lot of people didn't like it, but I knew Kishi would get people to come around eventually.

Just have faith in Kishi and let him explain everything then talk about it ne?

Page 2 of 2 « First 12