Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Need some help!!

Guys i want to know from where spoilers are released. Like there are manga translators whole relase english manga version like manga panda and so on but from where spoilers are out any offical site? or from where to read manga in chineese ^^Thank you if you can answer

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comfortably Numb

Re: Need some help!!

Well, actually there aren't many places that really release english spoilers, they are hard to find. even when you do find them, it's only a page or two and they are rarely in english, they actually look like photos taken from the Shonen Jump magazine, actual photos from a camera. best thing to do though is google it, google Naruto Spoilers like the day before it comes out and hope for the best. There is a site called naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com and another one called mangaspoiler.com, but even on those sites there's rarely any true spoilers, they're mostly predictions.

so, if anyone else has had better luck finding real spoilers, let this guy know cuz i've had bad luck trying to find them

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how about u just wait till tomorrow and have sum patience . it will do u good .(no offance )

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NaruGoku View Post
    Well, actually there aren't many places that really release english spoilers, they are hard to find. even when you do find them, it's only a page or two and they are rarely in english, they actually look like photos taken from the Shonen Jump magazine, actual photos from a camera. best thing to do though is google it, google Naruto Spoilers like the day before it comes out and hope for the best. There is a site called naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com and another one called mangaspoiler.com, but even on those sites there's rarely any true spoilers, they're mostly predictions.

so, if anyone else has had better luck finding real spoilers, let this guy know cuz i've had bad luck trying to find them
    Thank you Actually i want to know the source I think you mentioned magazine