Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

Re: YamanakanamaY

Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    *wondering why your plaing with germs,then laughs*
    *Stares while forming handseals and attacks you*

Germ Style: Dust Cloud Jutsu(Seishoku yōshiki: Dasutokuraudo-jutsu)
    Type: offance/supplementry
    Range: All(not at once)
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage:80
    Description: The user makes a series of handseals and then creates a dust cloud of germs. This looks like a regular dust cloud. It limits the opponants vision.(they cant see long range with regular vision) Also if there is a opening in the skin the germs in the dust cloud will enter the blood stream. Becuse of the immense amount of germs in the dust cloud the opponant will be infected immediatly. The infected person will get a tempreture of 42 degrese C and show extreme fewer sympthoms by the end of the 1st turn. They will get worse and worse untill the user dies at the end of the 3rd turn. The dust cloud is large enough to cover anything in mid-range of its center.
    *The user cant control the germs in the dust cloud, they can effect himself and his allies if they are in it. The user can still move the dust cloud
    *Can only be used 2 times per battle
    *Cant enter the target through mouth or ears ect.

Thats why
    Lets laugh together now.. To death :D

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Asskickulator View Post
    *Stares while forming handseals and attacks you*

Germ Style: Dust Cloud Jutsu(Seishoku yōshiki: Dasutokuraudo-jutsu)
    Type: offance/supplementry
    Range: All(not at once)
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage:80
    Description: The user makes a series of handseals and then creates a dust cloud of germs. This looks like a regular dust cloud. It limits the opponants vision.(they cant see long range with regular vision) Also if there is a opening in the skin the germs in the dust cloud will enter the blood stream. Becuse of the immense amount of germs in the dust cloud the opponant will be infected immediatly. The infected person will get a tempreture of 42 degrese C and show extreme fewer sympthoms by the end of the 1st turn. They will get worse and worse untill the user dies at the end of the 3rd turn. The dust cloud is large enough to cover anything in mid-range of its center.
    *The user cant control the germs in the dust cloud, they can effect himself and his allies if they are in it. The user can still move the dust cloud
    *Can only be used 2 times per battle
    *Cant enter the target through mouth or ears ect.

Thats why
    Lets laugh together now.. To death :D
    you just killed person without bio, THAT'S MY STUDENT ...didn't start teaching you again,...DOESN'T MATTER

so,...here are some questions for you:

1) something about our clan
    2) something about basics of our techniques
    3) greatest Yamanaka user atm :scorps:

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    you just killed person without bio, THAT'S MY STUDENT ...didn't start teaching you again,...DOESN'T MATTER

so,...here are some questions for you:

1) something about our clan
    2) something about basics of our techniques
    3) greatest Yamanaka user atm :scorps:
    *Hides my germs in a bottle*

Your student laughed at me. Nobody laughs at the Asskickulator!.. Except a few.. OK, a dozen..

OK, the Yamanaka clan are one of the clans who joined and build Konoha. They are really friends with the Nara and Akimichi clans.They usually have blond hair, blue eyed and wear old japanese clothes. Their main ability is to send their souls into the opponent's body. resulting them to take complete control of the enemy's actions. That is very similar to the technique Dan, Tsunade's dead boyfriend, technique however they can only travel in a straight line of where they preform the handseal. There is a technique that doesn't require the user to travel in a straight line.. I believe, it also can attack multiple targets at the same time. There is also a technique of which make the enemy confused taken from some GBA game. They are also known of their ability as sensory shinobi. I believe that would be you in NB's verse since I know no one other than you who has it and you are a sensei so you must at least have some skills. But in the Manga verse, I would say Inoichi is the strongest since he is the clan's leader and most likely knows their ultimate technique, if existed.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Hides my germs in a bottle*

Your student laughed at me. Nobody laughs at the Asskickulator!.. Except a few.. OK, a dozen..

OK, the Yamanaka clan are one of the clans who joined and build Konoha. They are really friends with the Nara and Akimichi clans.They usually have blond hair, blue eyed and wear old japanese clothes. Their main ability is to send their souls into the opponent's body. resulting them to take complete control of the enemy's actions. That is very similar to the technique Dan, Tsunade's dead boyfriend, technique however they can only travel in a straight line of where they preform the handseal. There is a technique that doesn't require the user to travel in a straight line.. I believe, it also can attack multiple targets at the same time. There is also a technique of which make the enemy confused taken from some GBA game. They are also known of their ability as sensory shinobi. I believe that would be you in NB's verse since I know no one other than you who has it and you are a sensei so you must at least have some skills. But in the Manga verse, I would say Inoichi is the strongest since he is the clan's leader and most likely knows their ultimate technique, if existed.

1) that's,...A VERY good explanation good job funny fact, nor your bio nor mine have those traits

2) technically you don't have to send your mind into your opponent's body as Inoichi was able to just confuse them, so i would seperate them into 2 different categories, let's give them letters A and B:

A) those that Ino and Fu used, they transfer their mind into someone's body (into something as Fu showed us and than into body,...this technique isn't in our RP tho, yet i hope ) and take control of them completely, opponent in our RP can unfortunately break through by paying half of their chakra, still takes some time for them too tho, and you correctly stated that you can take control of 2 minds at once, i dunno how that is done :shrug: you just do it and great thing about this is, as you stated yourself that you can use it not only in straight line

B) those that Inoichi used, this is INCREDIBLY similar to genjutsu as you focus your chakra into your opponent's nervous system and take over his motor function (not sure if i translated it right ) and make them attack each other if there are more OR, you can make them put Shuriken into ground and make them jump on it with their throat to that shuriken

3) yep it's me for now and i think so too that Inoichi is the best Yamanaka, at least for now

now let's go for the training of techniques, so, let's do this, i want you to focus your mind and your chakra into one, Than make the special hand seal and send your mind into body of this bird

*points at green bird which is between yellow and red bird*

you will have to take good aim, but since you're sannin it shouldn't be much of a problem when you do so, you will be able to completely control it, make 1 circle with it around us and Than release yourself from it after that tell me advantages and disadvantages of this technique.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

Oh, whats your bio?

I like your teaching style ^_^

This advantage and disadvantage thing is pretty used but its good too ^_^

I focus mt chakra as I make the shape of a triangle with my hands having the green bird only visible through it. I then manipulate my chakra into the green bird and transfer my soul into it. While being in it. I make it fly through the forest in a circle. Then I land on your head and get my soul back into my body. After returning to my body. The birds return his control over his body and freaks out. resulting him to shit on your head as he flies away :D

Advantages: Control over the enemy's body.
    Disadvantages: If the user misses, He is not to go back to his body for a whole turn and it can be stopped just by charging the user's body with double the amount of chakra used to form the jutsu which is, in this case= 30 points.

The puppet transfer technique is not on NB yet I am disappointed in you, Casey..

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh, whats your bio?

I like your teaching style ^_^

This advantage and disadvantage thing is pretty used but its good too ^_^

I focus mt chakra as I make the shape of a triangle with my hands having the green bird only visible through it. I then manipulate my chakra into the green bird and transfer my soul into it. While being in it. I make it fly through the forest in a circle. Then I land on your head and get my soul back into my body. After returning to my body. The birds return his control over his body and freaks out. resulting him to shit on your head as he flies away :D

Advantages: Control over the enemy's body.
    Disadvantages: If the user misses, He is not to go back to his body for a whole turn and it can be stopped just by charging the user's body with double the amount of chakra used to form the jutsu which is, in this case= 30 points.

The puppet transfer technique is not on NB yet I am disappointed in you, Casey..
    my Yamanaka is Yamamoto Takeshi from Katekyo Hitman Reborn, at least for now

my teaching style is that i don't do any creepy talking around it (most of the time), just teaching

another disadvantage is that if you hurt the possesed being, well, you hurt yourself

*brings Takaizen here*

so, like, put your finger on Takaizen's head and put your chakra into his mind, than you guys will be able to communicate by telepathy, go for it, it is easy

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

One cannot simply bring Takaizen

I place my hand on Takaizen's head and form a handseal with the other hand as I place my chakra into his head and focus. I then find myself inside a word of answers. Everything seems so clear. Now, I can answer the question why! I then open my eyes and stare shockingly at Takaizen who then open his eyes to stare back at me and say: Yes.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

shouldn't he say it by his mind and not out loud?

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

He happen to say it after waking up O.o

*Takaizen leaves*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wha? O__O you got me lost there, but i think you know how it works

Learned Smexy Yamanaka Techniques
    (Shintenshin No Jutsu) - Mind Body Change Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The Mind Body Switch Technique is the signature ability of the Yamanaka clan. Originally, this ninjutsu was suited for intelligence-gathering missions rather than battle. With it, a ninja sends his mind into a target's body supplanting the target's mind with their own. The user transfers their consciousness to the target, giving them complete control of the body for a short period of time. While in control of the body, the user is able to communicate with the target. As the user propels all of their mental energy, the shooting range and number of hits are considerably limited. It is also possible for the user to switch bodies with the target. This has great strategic value when used on a team-mate as neither body is left incapacitated and they may also make use of the user's abilities as well as their own while doing this. To remain inconspicuous when spying, the user can perform this technique on an animal, such as a hawk, which they can use to do aerial reconnaissance. Normally, their original body is left defenceless while this technique is active, leaving it susceptible to attack until they return. The mind transfer moves in a straight direction and takes some time to return to the user's body if it misses. Should any physical injury befall the victim's body while the mind-link is active, it would cause the user's body to also receive those same injuries. This can be rectified if user cancels the technique before the victim's body receives the damage.
    Note:Must be a member of the Yamanaka Clan or be taught by a member of the Yamanaka Clan.This jutsu can be broken but the opponent must pay double the chakra of this jutsu and remain in this jutsu for half of its turn value

(Yamanaka Ichizoku Terepashi no Jutsu) - Yamanaka Clan Telepathy Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15 (+3 per extra communication to multiple people)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to telepathically communicate with other people. The user can also transfer this ability to another person by touching their forehead. The user can communicate with multiple people at once and the targets can also communicate with one another while the technique is in effect.
    Note: Must be a member of the Yamanaka clan

now this technique is smexy, you just simply make my clone break his neck by sending your chakra into it's nervous system when you do that you will just make my clone rise his hands to his head and twist it so that it breaks it's neck, coolio, eh? DO IT NOW

*creates shadow clone who transforms into Karin*

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    wha? O__O you got me lost there, but i think you know how it works

Learned Smexy Yamanaka Techniques
    (Shintenshin No Jutsu) - Mind Body Change Technique
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The Mind Body Switch Technique is the signature ability of the Yamanaka clan. Originally, this ninjutsu was suited for intelligence-gathering missions rather than battle. With it, a ninja sends his mind into a target's body supplanting the target's mind with their own. The user transfers their consciousness to the target, giving them complete control of the body for a short period of time. While in control of the body, the user is able to communicate with the target. As the user propels all of their mental energy, the shooting range and number of hits are considerably limited. It is also possible for the user to switch bodies with the target. This has great strategic value when used on a team-mate as neither body is left incapacitated and they may also make use of the user's abilities as well as their own while doing this. To remain inconspicuous when spying, the user can perform this technique on an animal, such as a hawk, which they can use to do aerial reconnaissance. Normally, their original body is left defenceless while this technique is active, leaving it susceptible to attack until they return. The mind transfer moves in a straight direction and takes some time to return to the user's body if it misses. Should any physical injury befall the victim's body while the mind-link is active, it would cause the user's body to also receive those same injuries. This can be rectified if user cancels the technique before the victim's body receives the damage.
    Note:Must be a member of the Yamanaka Clan or be taught by a member of the Yamanaka Clan.This jutsu can be broken but the opponent must pay double the chakra of this jutsu and remain in this jutsu for half of its turn value

(Yamanaka Ichizoku Terepashi no Jutsu) - Yamanaka Clan Telepathy Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15 (+3 per extra communication to multiple people)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to telepathically communicate with other people. The user can also transfer this ability to another person by touching their forehead. The user can communicate with multiple people at once and the targets can also communicate with one another while the technique is in effect.
    Note: Must be a member of the Yamanaka clan

now this technique is smexy, you just simply make my clone break his neck by sending your chakra into it's nervous system when you do that you will just make my clone rise his hands to his head and twist it so that it breaks it's neck, coolio, eh? DO IT NOW

*creates shadow clone who transforms into Karin*
    It was all about smexiness until you mentioned Karin >.< She is like, the opposite of smexiness... Too flat...

DIE ***** die! *I send my chakra into her nerve system then make her move her hands through the manipulation of my chakra inside her like genjutsu and make her crack her neck off*

One question: Can I use this technique with a genjutsu or follow it with a genjutsu?