"Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."

Re: Blizzàrd teaches Nathan a custom. ^_^

(Raiton: Sono Ikazuchi kiji) - Lightning Release: The Lightning Cloak
    Type: Defense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User channels lightning chakra in his/her hands. He then claps and separates his/her hands from each other creating a long cloak that could easily cover users body (10 feet by 10 feet) . The clock is a mesh of strong tight lightning bonds which are not harmful to the user whose chakra is used. He can then use this cloak to protect him from other jutsus by wrapping it around him or the jutsu. This cloak is super effective against earth style technique which are A-Rank or below, It can tear the earth into molecular level, which means the lighting mesh of the cloak will destroy the earth leaving no trace, but it disappears after it is used once.
    Note:
    ♦ Can defend the user from A-Rank or below Earth jutsus which are of reasonable size, not huge boulder but rocks, spikes, small earth weapons.
    ♦ Can be destroyed by B-Rank Wind Jutsu.
    ♦ Will disappear after used once.
    ♦ lasts for 2 turns without use.
    ♦ Can only be used 2 times per battle.
    ♦ Can only be taught by Blizzàrd

Quite easy but useful jutsu, channel you both hands with lightning chakra, flourish the palms with that chakra and slam them together (clap) and as you separate use shape manipulation and chakra control to make them appear as a thick cloak of lightning which does not effect you at all (effect as in shock). Once the cloak is ready wear and and test it against a wind jutsu asking my clone to shoot it out.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't trust people who don't
    like Rock Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post

Quite easy but useful jutsu, channel you both hands with lightning chakra, flourish the palms with that chakra and slam them together (clap) and as you separate use shape manipulation and chakra control to make them appear as a thick cloak of lightning which does not effect you at all (effect as in shock). Once the cloak is ready wear and and test it against a wind jutsu asking my clone to shoot it out.
    -I start by channeling my lighting chakra into the palms of my hands, once doing that I clap my hands together as I separate my hands, I use shape manipulation and chakra control to make the lighting chakra appear as a thick cloak of lighting which doesn't harm me.-

(Raiton: Sono Ikazuchi kiji) - Lightning Release: The Lightning Cloak
    Type: Defense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User channels lightning chakra in his/her hands. He then claps and separates his/her hands from each other creating a long cloak that could easily cover users body (10 feet by 10 feet) . The clock is a mesh of strong tight lightning bonds which are not harmful to the user whose chakra is used. He can then use this cloak to protect him from other jutsus by wrapping it around him or the jutsu. This cloak is super effective against earth style technique which are A-Rank or below, It can tear the earth into molecular level, which means the lighting mesh of the cloak will destroy the earth leaving no trace, but it disappears after it is used once.
    Note:
    ♦ Can defend the user from A-Rank or below Earth jutsus which are of reasonable size, not huge boulder but rocks, spikes, small earth weapons.
    ♦ Can be destroyed by B-Rank Wind Jutsu.
    ♦ Will disappear after used once.
    ♦ lasts for 2 turns without use.
    ♦ Can only be used 2 times per battle.
    ♦ Can only be taught by Blizzàrd

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bores me."

*Uses earth jutsu to test the cloak and the earth jutsu crumbles into dust.* All done! ^_^

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't trust people who don't
    like Rock Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post
    *Uses earth jutsu to test the cloak and the earth jutsu crumbles into dust.* All done! ^_^
    Thanks Blizz.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bores me."

No problemoooo...