Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

[Open] This is what happens when i get bored...

R&R
    Long Rage
    We start mid
    CE&CJ
    No sub/kai
    Terrain:

Tsunayoshi Sawada bio
    Someone around my level please
    Post bio and i'll go first

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Re: [Open] This is what happens when i get bored...

Mikoto in sig,Unoffical.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Re: [Open] This is what happens when i get bored...

A young 15 year-old boy walks onto the battle field looking at his opponent, although the boy has an orange hood over his head. As his opponent is standing there, the boy removes this hood, allowing his opponent to see the bright fire chakra being concentrated on his head, not to do any damage, just for appearance. This boy has eyes that are often Orange. He has spiky hair, and his hair color is a dark hazelnut brown. He also wears a strange pair of metallic gloves which cover his knuckles up to his wrist. The boy is also wearing a pear of headsets with a flame-like around it and the letter "X", representing his power as non other than Vongola Decimo, the 10th. Who is this Boy you may ask, immediately he mutters;

The moment Mikoto notices this, there is no longer a reason to hide his name. Tsuna immediately focuses his doton chakra, stomping on the ground, causing a large boulder to rise up right in front of him. Tsuna, being a fire expert then quickly leaps into mid air, taking a 180* flip, focusing his katon chakra into his right foot kicking the bolder, sending this large bolder of Earth/Fire towards Mikoto. Tsuna then smirks.

Kasai/ chikyū hatsubai-bi: Kikkuofu!|Fire/Earth Release: Kick Off!
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will get in a normal fighting position. Then, the user channels chakra into their front and back legs. The user quickly converts the chakra in their front leg into earth chakra and stomps of the ground releasing the earth chakra into the ground which kickd up a giant boulder into the air in front of them. The user then spins 180 degrees as he is converting the chakra in his back leg into fire chakra. In a fluid motion the user spin kicks the boulder with his back leg and releases fire from his heel which shrouds the boulder in fire and launches it off at the opponent. the technique can be used to break down defenses and comparable to a meteorite due to the way it rains down upon the opponent.
    -Can only be taught/used by Shade Dracova
    -Must have mastered Taijutsu due to the large amount of leg strength it takes
    -Can only be used once a match
    -Counts as two moves due to the exhausting it is to perform this technique.
    -Must have mastered both Doton and Katon

As Tsuna releases the large Fire/Doton boulder, he quickly ites his thumb and swipes his blood on his white lion tatoo summoning Mantoru a small lion that sits on Tsuna's shoulder.

Tsuna-kun, what is it?

I'm going to need your help Mant.

(Kuchiyose: Howaido Mantoru) ~ Summoning: White Cloak
    Type: Offence/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: A
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user does the preparations for the summoning jutsu and than he summons a small and young white lion from their valley. His name is Mantoru and he has a fire affinity so he can use B and below rank fire jutsus without handseals. He has also a special ability which allows him to transform into a cloak which the summoner can wear, the cloak protects the user from B-rank and below fire jutsus up to twice per battle, he can transform in that special form only once per battle.
    Restrictions:
    - Can be summoned twice per battle
    - User cant use any S rank and higher jutsu in the turn in which he summoned mantoru
    - Transforming into the cloak is counted as one of the 3 moves per turn