Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachis treatment of Kisame is appalling

even for him (genocidal mindraper of children).
    itachi complained and complained about having no one to help him and tried to do everything himself resulting in failure. thats because you didnt WANT help. you made yourself a hated traitor when all you did was carry out an old corrupt man's dirty work. if he was suffering so much from guilt, here was a loyal and friendly comrade who could finish him off and make sure sasuke got stronger for him. but for no reason other than "its gotta be an uchiha" he forces his brother to do it.
    kisame was loyal and even seemed concerned about itachi at times, worrying about him catching a cold in a storm. but all itachi does is treat him like a piece of shit and order him around to save his own worthless ass.

moreover kisame commented that itachi was ruthless and brutal. how evil do you have to BE for kisame to say that anyway?
    kisame: you know you could easily have avoided this altogether with your abilities...
    itachi: no it was SO necessary for me to brutally torture and put kakashi and sasuke into comas for no reason!
    kisame: right...

When he hears that his FRIEND AND PARTNER FOR TEN GODDAMN YEARS IN AKATSUKI DOING MISSIONS TOGETHER AND WHAT NOT has died or otherwise been captured and tortured in a kumo prison...how does this guy react?
    "samehada? that means kisame..."
    thats all. thats ALL! you kidding me? he busted his neck for you and you dont even give two SHITS. even pain wanted akatsuki to mourn deidara. kisame showed remorse for tobis "death". deidara apologised for trying to kill tobi. pain was even ok with kakuzu killing off his own partners and regretted the loss of kakuzu when he was taken out. tobi apologised for hiding the truth from kisame as he was the closest to itachi out of all of them. but with itachi, nothing. the word comrade probably meant nothing to him anymore. it probably barely registered that his friend was dead. he didnt even know how. maybe kisame was taken out brutally by kabutomaru who itachi conveniantly unleashed on the world by sparing orochimaru 10 years ago for absolutely no reason. what if kisame edo met itachi? what would he say?
    "oh its you itachi-san. how are you? your brother doing ok?"
    ad itahci would be like "lol your my enemy. die for konoha *****!"

i've seen people go evil just because their friend and comrade was killed like a nothing by their own country. but not itachi. by his cold blooded uncaring behaviour i'd say he was on the dark side then and there. until he accidently got KA'd and suddenyl he acted like a saint admitting all his faults and what not. sorry but since you were the equivalent of brainwashed i can't say any of that was a legitimate confession. and he never brought him up again after that either. kabuto knew about akatsuki, it would have been a fair topic. shouldnt itachi have said to sasuke "i found myself a comrade and if i had told him more maybe i wouldnt have failed"? shouldnt itachi have talked about how losing a comrade is pointless and sasuke should keep the ones hes got if he has them? you know instead of wanting sasuke to brutally slaughter innocent people to gain MS and become unstoppable.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachis treatment of Kisame is appalling

Huh...You know that's actually true...But I've got a feeling they got along well off-screen but I agree, he never did show Kisame the same kindness he showed him.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That made me lol

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Relax bro, they loved eachother.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    You sure?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    This

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Lmao too long to read and knowing you and your itachi threads id rather not. Anyway kisame isnt as loyal as he claims to be.
    He claims to be itachi's friend and yet he knew who tobi was and he didnt make itachi aware of this. To put it simple he respected his bond between him and tobi than his and itachi's

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Lmao too long to read and knowing you and your itachi threads id rather not. Anyway kisame isnt as loyal as he claims to be.
    He claims to be itachi's friend and yet he knew who tobi was and he didnt make itachi aware of this. To put it simple he respected his bond between him and tobi than his and itachi's
    Kisame knew Tobi as Madara, same as Itachi. I don't think Kisame even knows who Obito is....

Btw Kisame and Itachi are probably the best Akatsuki duo who had great mutual respect towards one another. They also got along pretty well and had some casual conversations during missions.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.

Kisame and Itachi respected each other. I'm okay with Itachi not getting Kisame involved, if Itachi had been killed off by Kisame either sasuke would have died trying to kill kisame or sasuke would have killed kisame (not likely). And neither was Itachi's wish. Itachi was dying, he did a damn well fine job protecting sasuke and konoha. He put his brother before his comrad, cut the guy some slack. He made some mistakes, he's human. Did you see him crying after killing his clan and then traumatizing sasuke ?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cool story bro

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Itachi was in Akatsuki to spy on them and make sure they didn't attack Konoha. He didn't like them, and I'm sure he didn't want to do half the jobs he was told to do. Itachi is a pacifist, sure he murdered an entire clan, but it was to prevent even more deaths. Akatsuki was a group with a lot of sadistic killers who enjoyed killing. Itachi just didn't relate to them... plus he's always been a lone wolf.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    Kisame knew Tobi as Madara, same as Itachi. I don't think Kisame even knows who Obito is....

Btw Kisame and Itachi are probably the best Akatsuki duo who had great mutual respect towards one another. They also got along pretty well and had some casual conversations during missions.
    I know this but going by his reaction to kakashi/sasuke in part 1 when he talked about the sharingan, i believe he said something about he couldnt believe that apart from itachi there were still sharingan user's alive then commented on itachi being the one who killed the clan off

The War Starter Uchiha Villians's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi cared, but he just didn't show it. That's fine, many people are that way. He just didn't express how he felt.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様

Going from their first interaction, it's very clear that Kisame sort of looked up to Itachi. The feeling was not returned. Itachi frequently ordered Kisame around. His first words were to more or less call him the equivalent of human garbage and a traitor if you take the absolutely literal Japanese.

Very little evidence Itachi had any love for Akatsuki. He tried to off Tobi in death and was more than willing to sacrifice Kisame as part of his intentions for Sasuke. He regarded them as a threat to the village. He was willing to rob his own brother of free will with that crow he put in Naruto.

What makes you think a guy like Itachi would ever care about a fish human that he frequently insulted?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    itachi complained and complained about having no one to help him and tried to do everything himself resulting in failure. thats because you didnt WANT help. you made yourself a hated traitor when all you did was carry out an old corrupt man's dirty work. if he was suffering so much from guilt, here was a loyal and friendly comrade who could finish him off and make sure sasuke got stronger for him. but for no reason other than "its gotta be an uchiha" he forces his brother to do it.
    kisame was loyal and even seemed concerned about itachi at times, worrying about him catching a cold in a storm. but all itachi does is treat him like a piece of shit and order him around to save his own worthless ass.

moreover kisame commented that itachi was ruthless and brutal. how evil do you have to BE for kisame to say that anyway?
    kisame: you know you could easily have avoided this altogether with your abilities...
    itachi: no it was SO necessary for me to brutally torture and put kakashi and sasuke into comas for no reason!

When he hears that his FRIEND AND PARTNER FOR TEN GODDAMN YEARS IN AKATSUKI DOING MISSIONS TOGETHER AND WHAT NOT has died or otherwise been captured and tortured in a kumo prison...how does this guy react?
    thats all. thats ALL! you kidding me? he busted his neck for you and you dont even give two SHITS. even pain wanted akatsuki to mourn deidara. kisame showed remorse for tobis "death". deidara apologised for trying to kill tobi. pain was even ok with kakuzu killing off his own partners and regretted the loss of kakuzu when he was taken out. tobi apologised for hiding the truth from kisame as he was the closest to itachi out of all of them. but with itachi, nothing. the word comrade probably meant nothing to him anymore. it probably barely registered that his friend was dead. he didnt even know how. maybe kisame was taken out brutally by kabutomaru who itachi conveniantly unleashed on the world by sparing orochimaru 10 years ago for absolutely no reason. what if kisame edo met itachi? what would he say?

i've seen people go evil just because their friend and comrade was killed like a nothing by their own country. but not itachi. by his cold blooded uncaring behaviour i'd say he was on the dark side then and there. until he accidently got KA'd and suddenyl he acted like a saint admitting all his faults and what not. sorry but since you were the equivalent of brainwashed i can't say any of that was a legitimate confession. and he never brought him up again after that either. kabuto knew about akatsuki, it would have been a fair topic. shouldnt itachi have said to sasuke "i found myself a comrade and if i had told him more maybe i wouldnt have failed"? shouldnt itachi have talked about how losing a comrade is pointless and sasuke should keep the ones hes got if he has them? you know instead of wanting sasuke to brutally slaughter innocent people to gain MS and become unstoppable.
    Bold: Itachi never complained that he didn't have anyone one to help him, because he thought he could do it on his own. And he accepted the fact that he was going to be a hated traitor and he knew that he was carrying out an "old corrupt man's dirty work." Why would Kisame care about Sasuke getting stronger?

Italic/Underlined: When did Kisame say that Itachi was a brutal killer? Tobi said that Itachi killed off his emotions when he killed his clan, and besides, Kisame's a ninja, it's what they do.

Maybe they were'nt friends, just people who worked well with each other.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know itachi should show respect for his superior

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth

*Says the guy who worships a dude who killed people as well a mass psyhcopath hit his sister thinks shukaku is his mom threatned to kill his brother *loves the villages who treat their junchurrikis like *crap

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Anyway kisame isnt as loyal as he claims to be.
    He claims to be itachi's friend and yet he knew who tobi was and he didnt make itachi aware of this.
    no he was the last to discover tobi = madara

*Says the guy who worships a dude who killed people as well a mass psyhcopath hit his sister thinks shukaku is his mom threatned to kill his brother
    the difference is gaara was known and treated evil. itachi is worshipped like a noble caring hero. huge difference

I think Itachi was in Akatsuki to spy on them and make sure they didn't attack Konoha. He didn't like them, and I'm sure he didn't want to do half the jobs he was told to do.
    no he wasnt there to spy on them as he told konoha nothing.

Itachi is a pacifist, sure he murdered an entire clan
    itachi is a brutal evil sociopath. look at how he treated his brother post murder. and killing off hundreds on the off chance they may kill even more is too flimsy. uchihas could ahve been elected into power bloodlessly but the elders refused for no reason. whart threat did those old civilians and women pose to national security? wouldnt killing off ringleaders be enough?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The guy remembered Itachi at the moment of his death with a smile on his face, I dont think it could have been that bad.

Anyway, you would act the same way if you had to kill your entire family with your own sword.

Last edited by The God of Wind; 10-02-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've made a huge mistake.

Itachi was emotionless which was why he acted the way he did, that doesn't mean he didn't respect Kisame.

Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

no he was the last to discover tobi = madara

the difference is gaara was known and treated evil. itachi is worshipped like a noble caring hero. huge difference

itachi is a brutal evil sociopath. look at how he treated his brother post murder. and killing off hundreds on the off chance they may kill even more is too flimsy. uchihas could ahve been elected into power bloodlessly but the elders refused for no reason. whart threat did those old civilians and women pose to national security? wouldnt killing off ringleaders be enough?
    Since when did people praise Itachi for being a brutal evil socipath? I thought they did it because of his loyalty to his village and the sacrifices he made and not because of his mistakes that almost every single character in this manga have made.

Also how do you know that Itachi did not tell Konoha nothing? Maybe he couldn't since Tobi and Kisame were watching him. Itachi admitted he was wrong in his actions and thinks that Sasuke could have brought peace between the two clans if he had gotten involved.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys should listen to
    Phish

They were lovers, dude.
    Best friends.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He infiltrated their ranks because he knew they could attack Konoha (probably to get Naruto), and while in the group, he made sure they never did... He wasn't spying FOR Konoha, but for himself, even though his motives were to save the village.

He just wanted to make Sasuke stronger, not make him suffer. And Danzo specifically told him that it was either murdering the whole clan, or going to civil war. Sure they would've still wiped out all the Uchiha, but a lot of other people would've died too (including women and children from both sides). In other words, either kill X amount of people, or go to battle and loose X + Y amount of people... Itachi went with the lesser evil of the 2. If he really was an evil sociopath, he would've preferred a war broke, so the most amount of people would die.

I agree that killing the ringleaders should have been the way to go, but Itachi didn't make that decision, Danzo did. And he wanted them ALL dead, by itachi's hand or otherwise... Itachi bargained for Sasuke's life. He wanted Sasuke to live and avange his clan because Itachi felt horrible for what he had done

Last edited by Warrex; 10-02-2012 at 04:44 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude so much hate, think Itachi is bad?
    Everyone has their opinions.
    But saying Itachi is evil its ironic coming from
    the guy who the moon eye plan its a great idea.

But your thread its good. You always give good points.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»