Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 108

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Zetsow's Avatar
    Status
    Zetsow is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Itachi and Nagato not even close to top 5!

    First off i start with Nagato.
    Nagato was super strong! but don't make it more than that.!

    read here:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/453/17
    as Tobi says "If Sasuke become stronger than Nagato" that was when he just got MS!

    Kabuto sayed, he knew Nagato's lacked mobilit made him mush weaker!
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/552/3
    this most be an after effect from using the 6path of pain.

    them who would say: "Naruto got owned by Edo Nagato" seriously he was an EDO! he had unlimited charka and an immortal body!

    Conclusion: as Tobi said Sasuke most now have become stronger than Nagato: Sasuke>Nagato live with it!


    Itachi was very strong too, but he had a very small charka reserve.!
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/142/18
    Kisame says it also dangeros for Itachi to use ms.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/393/4
    Here can you see Itachi used ms and a battle and the result is he is dying!

    so please; people who's saying Itachi just can maintain Susanoo, please just stop it!

    Conclusion: Sasuke>Itachi
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/14
    Itachi=Nagato
    Naruto=Sasuke!
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Sasuke killing Nagato ?
    Wheres that from ? from your nightmare ?

    Oh dude, Sasuke won't be able to use Susanoo on Him, It's too ridiculous, besides nagato can just finish him with Chibaku Tensei, then game over.
    Sasuke will have some worst nightmare
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Thane's Avatar
    Status
    Thane is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

     
         

  5. #5
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    how fascinating....
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member New Era's Avatar
    Status
    New Era is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    nagato has the rinnegan the sage of six path's eyes and anyone that has shown using it has been having the upperhand like tobi,madara, and nagato all did in 1 on 1 battles
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    lol
     
         

  8. #8
    Member itootchi's Avatar
    Status
    itootchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    lol
    nah, sasuke would not have ems if it werent for itachi. so if they were to all out fight, itachi would win you dummy. because he would need itachis eyes so he wouldnt have them while facing him. therefore, you are wrong
     
         

  9. #9
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    884
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    I think EMS Sasuke can defeat both of them aswll
     
         

  10. #10
    Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Puppet Master~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ...wait for it...
    Posts
    5,274
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...ing, do you all understand?
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    So you say he was able to blow up the leaf village with his own chakra, but not fight Naruto and B with the same amount?
    He's an Uzumaki, he has loads of chakra, he's like a mini Sage of Six Paths.
     
         

  11. #11
    Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Kira was Righteous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sword art online
    Posts
    6,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Yeah Nagato flying with Gedo Mazo spamming Celestial Tera Blasts is a bit weak
     
         

  12. #12
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    This is...intresting....but your still right.
    Nagato is top 10 but should never be top5.
    Itachi barely makes top 10.
     
         

  13. #13
    The real Hero....... Claraviolet's Avatar
    Status
    Claraviolet is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    This is...intresting....but your still right.
    Nagato is top 10 but should never be top5.
    Itachi barely makes top 10.
    You've gotta be kidding me!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P
     
         

  14. #14
    Pain To The World Godz's Avatar
    Status
    Godz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    This is...intresting....but your still right.
    Nagato is top 10 but should never be top5.
    Itachi barely makes top 10.
    Lmao you obviously know nothing of naruto nagato makes top 5 easily
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Although he was an edo at the time, he didn't even use that much chakra, and he definately would have been able to do these things when he was alive. Tobi said "EVEN if Sasuke becomes more poweful than Nagato" which kind of implies he still had a long way to go. The reason he lacked mobility was because of Hanzo'z attack, and even with that handicap, he was able to overcome Naruto and Bee pretty easily, (and he would have been able to do the same even before he died, being edo had nothing to do with it), the only hit that they landed on him was Itachis Amaterasu, and Nagato dispersed that easily via Shinra Tensei.
    Itachis chakra reserves weren't small at all, just being able to use a stabilized Susanoo after battling for so long should be enough proof for you. The thing about the Mangekyo is that it will ALWAYS be dangerous to use, and the users will end up like Madara, blind, until they gain the EMS. Itachi also didn't die because of the MS, he was sick, and that dragged him to his death in the end. Itachi defeated Sasuke, don't deny it, Itachi pretty much had Sasuke pinned to a wall with tears in his eyes.
    However, I do agree with you about the fact that they are often overrated here on the base, but people have a reason for doing that, these guys are immensely strong.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member XxTwin BladexX's Avatar
    Status
    XxTwin BladexX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    A place that has no reality, nor life.
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Took the words right outa my mouth...
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Although he was an edo at the time, he didn't even use that much chakra, and he definately would have been able to do these things when he was alive. Tobi said "EVEN if Sasuke becomes more poweful than Nagato" which kind of implies he still had a long way to go. The reason he lacked mobility was because of Hanzo'z attack, and even with that handicap, he was able to overcome Naruto and Bee pretty easily, (and he would have been able to do the same even before he died, being edo had nothing to do with it), the only hit that they landed on him was Itachis Amaterasu, and Nagato dispersed that easily via Shinra Tensei.
    Itachis chakra reserves weren't small at all, just being able to use a stabilized Susanoo after battling for so long should be enough proof for you. The thing about the Mangekyo is that it will ALWAYS be dangerous to use, and the users will end up like Madara, blind, until they gain the EMS. Itachi also didn't die because of the MS, he was sick, and that dragged him to his death in the end. Itachi defeated Sasuke, don't deny it, Itachi pretty much had Sasuke pinned to a wall with tears in his eyes.
    However, I do agree with you about the fact that they are often overrated here on the base, but people have a reason for doing that, these guys are immensely strong.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Nagato has lacked mobiblity for a long time now not just because of the 6 paths of pein

    you said he must be stronger than nagato, which is your asumption
    nagato fanboys will pose this question : What is sasuke's answer to Chubaki tensei
     
         
    Last edited by Sexy Steel; 10-07-2012 at 06:17 PM.

  18. #18
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    884
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    Nagato has lacked mobiblity for a long time now not just because of the 6 paths of pein

    you said he must be stronger than nagato, which is your asumption
    nagato fanboys will pose this question : What is sasuke's answer to Chubaki tensei
    Susanoo's arrow to the epicenter of it or his blaze release yasaka magatama shot into the epicenter of the chibaku Tensei your choice pick one
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    Susanoo's arrow to the epicenter of it or his blaze release yasaka magatama shot into the epicenter of the chibaku Tensei your choice pick one
    take a look again


    You forgot it took
    A tbb, rasenshiruken and yasaka magatama to break a Ct what makes you think one of the techniques you posted will do the trick.

    because i think tbb, rasenshiriken, yasaka magatam all at once > blaze release yasaka magatama or Susanoo's arrow

    just so you know i am not a nagato fanboy
     
         
    Last edited by Sexy Steel; 10-07-2012 at 06:36 PM.

  20. #20
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    884
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    take a look again


    You forgot it took
    A tbb, rasenshiruken and yasaka magatama to break a Ct what makes you think one of the techniques you posted will do the trick. will do the trick ?

    because i think tbb, rasenshiriken, yasaka magatam all at once > blaze release yasaka magatama or Susanoo's arrow

    just so you know i am not a nagato fanboy
    It never said how many arrows Susanoo can shoot and he has a ball of Amatarasu sitting in his Susanoo's hand...he can take turns shooting each one at the celestial Terra Blast or the chibaku Tensei until its destroyed
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    It never said how many arrows Susanoo can shoot and he has a ball of Amatarasu sitting in his Susanoo's hand...he can take turns shooting each one at the celestial Terra Blast or the chibaku Tensei until its destroyed
    so sasuke will easily be taking turns using these techniques whilst been drawn in to chubaki tensei ? takes to long, sasuke will be sucked in before he can deal considerable amount of damage to CT, he needs both hands to shoot the arrow.

    The main reason they all attacked at once was because they where been pulled in to chibaku tensei so they had to destroy it at once before been sucked in.

    for example If only itachi spammed magatama, he would have been sucked in before completely destroying CT
     
         
    Last edited by Sexy Steel; 10-07-2012 at 07:00 PM.

  22. #22
    Shadowclone Master tristan's Avatar
    Status
    tristan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    1,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    It never said how many arrows Susanoo can shoot and he has a ball of Amatarasu sitting in his Susanoo's hand...he can take turns shooting each one at the celestial Terra Blast or the chibaku Tensei until its destroyed
    sasuke runs out of chakra after doing so many arrows you moron...then nagato will just shinra tensei sasuke's balls out of his legs...and sasuke will run to look for a pu*sy transplant after that...nagato will give sasuke his dreams, he'll become a real girl soon...
     
         
    Last edited by tristan; 10-08-2012 at 01:11 AM.

  23. #23
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    884
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    so your plan is to keep sasuke busy breaking the chibaku tensei while nagato is waiting to rape him with celestial tera blast and the other paths?
    not bad not bad
    When have you seen Nagato fight along side his paths oh wait he didn't...and besides Sasuke has Genjutsu aswell and Sasuke is a much more versatile fighter than both Bee and Naruto
     
         

  24. #24
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    i would agree that itachi gets overrated ALOT, nagato was a beast no akatsuki was near his level. (i like itachi more than nagato btw) now the itachi fan boys keep forgetting that itachi's chakra is terrible yet they go on saying the most ridiculous scenarios (again forgetting itachi's poor chakra), and now you say itachi = nagato and sasuke is stronger than nagato ?? are you serious ??
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member the last uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    the last uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    in a unknown dimension where i was sent by kakashi
    Posts
    1,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was the greatest genius the
    academy had seen since it's
    foundation.... there hasn't
    been a finer student than him
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    to be honest mate itachi didnt have low chakara just when using ms damages his eyes
    and the second thing is the pic yu put up was of itachi's disease makin him caugh blood actualy read what kishi is saying and learn to see whats going on from the ilastrations thanksss
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •