Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Severus vs Slade

Range: Mid
    Terrain: Bridge that Sasuke fought Danzo, but twice as big with water down below
    Stealing: Yes
    Killing: Yes
    Kai/Sub: No

I will be using Gaara(needs update)You go first.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...ighlight=Gaara

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Severus vs Slade

Gold in sig, needs update

As John spots Gaara on the bridge, he activates his 1T sharingan and throws 2 shuriken at you. As soon as the shuriken leave his hands he proforms the handseals Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger. Creating a thousand shadow shuriken that come towards you in a barrage.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

As John Finishes preforming that handseals, he lets out a burst of chakra while running towards you, behind the shuriken, binding you in your place.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

As he is running towards you, he takes out one of his kunai and exhales his wind chakra into the blade to make it into something similar to a scimitar. As he rans past you and cuts off your head.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As Gaara sees you preparing the seals, he builds up his chakra. The second the shuriken multiply, Gaara wastes no time and.spews out a large explosion of wind. The wind's immense size and power easily blows the shuriken away and engulf you in an explosion of slicing wind. Around this time, the paralysis kicks in. To counter this, I have a small spike of rock emerge from the ground and jab me in the side of my foot. This happens immediately after I am paralyzed, which is immediately after I'm hit. The sudden jab gives me some pain and shocks me out of the paralysis. Now that I am free to move, I await your move.*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid C
    hakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The moment I see that you spews out a large explosion of wind, I preforms the Bird handseal and uses the chakra I had build up to use the paralysis technique, before overlapping my hands and point them towards you, creating a high velocity wind stream the cuts towards you , neglecting the effect of the wind explosion.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

As the dust that the wind stream had picked up forms a curtain between us, I insert my chakra into your brain, putting you under a genjutsu.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

As you are trapped in your place, thinking that you are being constricted by snakes, I throw 4 kunai at you, 2 at your hands, 1 at your throat and 1 towards your hard. As the kunai leave my hands, I clap my hands together, increasing their speed, and making them lethal weapons.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

As the kunai drill into your hands, neck and hart, you collapse on the ground, dead.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Due to the my jutsu's size, only a small part of it is actually cancelled out by your jutsu. Since both of our jutsu are the same element and rank, yours is cancelled out while only some of mine is cancelled out. The remaining wind from me hits you as you are creating the Genjutsu, slicing you apart and stopping me from being affected by the Genjutsu.*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I used the jutsu in front of me, so I cancelled out the part the was coming at me, the rest of the wind explosion goes past me, without harming me. So things just continue the way I said it would be, since no wind is coming at me and the dust just falls down because of there's no lifting power anymore.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As you spew out your wind.and.I see it cancelling some of mine out so you survive, I manipulate the earth directly under you to pull in on itself, creating a sinkole that pulls you and the surrounding earth into it. This stops you from doing the Genjutsu since if you do it, you'd be killed by suffocation due to failing to counter the sinkhole.*

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.