Self-improvement is
    masturbation.

Kaguya D. Dragon

Basic Information
    Name:D. Dragon
    Nickname: The Revolutionary
    Clan: Kaguya

Looks:
    [IMGhttp://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080730161228/onepiece/images/1/1f/Dragon1.jpg[/IMG]

He is often seen with a tense look companied by a sadistic grin. He is rarely never seen grinning or smiling. Dragon has slightly tanned.skin, contrasting to his son.

When not in battle, Dragon can be seen wearing a black, hooded cloak. Under the cloak, he wears a white, collared zip-up shirt, similar to what Sasuke wears. Around his waist, he wears a large red sash. The shirt is tucked into the shirt. He wears black pants with large pockets that end just under his knees and black sandals.

His most striking feature is a large, dark red tribal tattoo that covers most of the left side of his face.
    Personality:
    Dragon, unlike most D's, has a dislike for the concepts of destiny and faith. This dislike stems from a love for freedom, whereas he believes that everyone has the freedom to decide their own path and make their own choices. This love of freedom has also caused him to believe that one shouldn't ridicule another based on who they are related to.

Dragon can be very friendly despite his fierce demeanor. He can also be very cold and will tell people what they need to hear rather than what they want to.

Despite being a Kaguya, he doesn't have a lust for battle and murder, but still enjoys fighting a lot.

His favorite foods are candy, alcohol and like his son, meat.

Village Info. Village of Birth: Kirigakure
    Village of Alliance:
    Kumogakure

Rank//Chakra Info. Ninja Rank: Sage by posts
    Specialty: Wind, Water, Lightning
    Elements:
    Basic 5 Mastered with the exception of AACT, which is in progress.
    Your ninjutsu:
    D

Background Info. History:
    Dragon, like most Kaguya members, was born in Kirigakure. As a child, he was scrutinized among the clan for not being a cold killer and a lover of violence. This scrutiny caused him to hate the clan and isolate himself from it.

He enrolled in the academy of Kirigakure and was one of the top of his class, fighting with fierceness.

When Dragon found out that in order to graduate, he must slaughter his classmates, he grew furious and refused to kill. As his comrades killed each other, Dragon's hate for Kiri began to grow. Eventually, he was among the last two left. Refusing to fight on those terms, Dragon took the beating, retaining critical injuries. Severly wounded, his unconscious body was discarded, as he was believed to have died. However, his ideals didn't go to vain, as people in Kiri began to question the ways of Bloody Mist.

As he layed dying, a family outside of Kirigakure took him in and nursed him back to health. Dragon was extremely grateful to the family, and offered to repay them, but they said there was no need.

Sometime between these events and the Kaguya revolt, Dragon met a younh woman and had a brief affair, resulting in Dragon having a child. He named the child Luffy. However, as Dragon could never enter Kiri again, he was unable to raise Luffy.

Years later, Dragon was confronted by the Kaguya clan, who wanted him to help with the revolt. Dragon refused despite his love for battle and hate for Kiri due to his belief that if he killed innocent people, he wouldn't be any better than the concepts of Kiri that he loathed. The fact that he rebelled against his own clan and the village with his life as a risk earned him the moniker "The Revolutionary" among the Kaguya.

A few days after the failed revolt, he learned that Luffy's mother had died. Fearing the worst for his son, he infiltrated Kiri and did some spying undercover. Finding no one that could confirm his son's survival, he flew into a rage. Donning his cloak and tattoo for the same time, he attacked Kiri, using his Wind jutsu to destroy buildings. Hearing that the strong ninja of the village was after him, he fled the village.

He went back to the family that had saved him and asked them to take care of Luffy for him in the event that he was alive. Sure enough, Luffy was alive and would later be raised by the family.

Dragon traveled a lot, learning many jutsu. Eventually, he arrived in Sunagakure. He spent a lot of his life there. After hearing that Luffy was alive and lived in Kumo, he defected and joined Kumo.

He currently resides there and plans to learn his clan's abilities. He has also gotten himself a sword exactly like Sasuke's but with a red blade and purple handle. He keeps the sword in a sheath that is held in his sash.

Other

Picture[s]:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Dropping Gogeta
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...ghlight=Gogeta

Permission to make Dragon
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/con...91442&u2=70993

needs to take test.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Re: Kaguya D. Dragon

Nice bio, good luck with the test :D

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    | PS of the Head Sensei |

Nice bio

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Self-improvement is
    masturbation.

Thanks, guys. :D

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're my favorite dream...I'm
    your famous
    nightmare...Everything I touch
    turns to gold...Everything I
    touch turns cold...CASTLES IN
    THE SNOW

Great bio

GL

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Pretty good bio

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parlayinggg

This bio is horrible

ppl who said its good just 1 post count.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ours is the Fury

You got your test before mine cool bio.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Self-improvement is
    masturbation.

Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    This bio is horrible

I did it all using my phone. No shit it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Havoc~ View Post
    You got your test before mine cool bio.
    LOL. Thanks.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    This bio is horrible

Come off it, you also just posted for the one post count. It's still the basic bio template so there really is no reason to call it horrible, on top of that it is a test bio so it doesn't need to be flashy. If rikerslade passes then he can update it to make it look flashy next month, maybe then it will meet you high standards...

@rikerslade: for doing this on your phone I commend you, mine has a hard time coping with stuff like this. Good luck on the test