Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Re: Jiraiya vs Team Immortal

Jiraiya stomps, it's pretty much established fact at this point. Kakuzu and Hidan I feel are underrated as 2 but people shouldn't overrate them either.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

With or without intel? With Intel it is easy win for Jiraiya. Without intel, it is interesting... but I don't think Hidan will be able to draw blood from Jiraiya. Plus I could see Jiraiya just summoning 3 huge frogs + ma and pa and just taking them all out instantly.

Always have the last word Agent 47's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is no prep So Jiraiya will take time to gather enough Sage Chakra to summon Ma and Pa. Kakuzu and Hidan wont be standing by and shitting at that time.
    As always Kakuzus collaborative ninjutsu plays a big factor as it more or less can match Jiraiyas Large AOE attacks with bunta and ma and pa.
    Jiraiya aint got nothing to pierce the iron skin technique and if one drop of blood gets drawn its game over.
    Hidan is quite skilled at Taijutsu though i am not saying as good as Jiraiya but with Kakuzus support i think he will manage one drop.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

jiraiya will loose

Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Jiraiya mid diff. Serioulsy, putting a weak akatsuki member against a Sannin is pathetic. ( I mean Hidan). Kakuzu is strong, but he cant defeat Jiraiya.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Jiraiya wins wit medium difficulty. They're not even close to his level.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended.

Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    Jiraiya stomps, it's pretty much established fact at this point. Kakuzu and Hidan I feel are underrated as 2 but people shouldn't overrate them either.
    Explain how he bypasses doton domu and don't you think Jman will bleed at least even one tiny drop of blood?
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 47 View Post
    There is no prep So Jiraiya will take time to gather enough Sage Chakra to summon Ma and Pa. Kakuzu and Hidan wont be standing by and shitting at that time.
    As always Kakuzus collaborative ninjutsu plays a big factor as it more or less can match Jiraiyas Large AOE attacks with bunta and ma and pa.
    Jiraiya aint got nothing to pierce the iron skin technique and if one drop of blood gets drawn its game over.
    Hidan is quite skilled at Taijutsu though i am not saying as good as Jiraiya but with Kakuzus support i think he will manage one drop.
    Excellent point and I agree 100%.

OT: While Jiraiya is the stronger of the three, I'm sure Kakuzu can manage to hit Jiraiya once causing him to bleed, Hidan will pick up on the opportunity to take his blood and it is game over for Jman. Still it won't be that easy since Jman is quite fast and won't let Hidan just take his blood. For this reason, Kakuzu and Hidan will need perfect team work in order to make sure Hidan doesn't get fodderized. Also Jiraiya doesn't really have anything that he can use to outright kill Kakuzu with. The location is a forest though so Jiraiya may try getting into sage mode but at the cost of his toad summons.

Once Jman gets into sage mode, the battle becomes very interesting but nonetheless, he's got nothing that can kill them. Frog song is the only thing but Kakuzu's wind heart will blow the sound waves and distort them thereby making it useless. Also I don't see Jiraiya surviving a huge fire and wind infused attack coupled with gian (lightning zap) while Hidan is engaging Jiraiya in taijutsu. Sure Jiraiya can protect himself with his hair but I'd say it may be too much for Jman to handle all at once.

Still Ma and Pa shouldn't be underestimated as they can boost Jman's fire power by using their own set of ninjutsu.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

J-man mid diff

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Jiraiya. Only akatsuki jiraiya can't take is nagato.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Explain how he bypasses doton domu and don't you think Jman will bleed at least even one tiny drop of blood?
    Uh not with SM durability, and Hidan isn't coming close to taking out any of Jiraiya's boss toads.

How to get through domu, mm let's see, Gamaguchi Shibari, Gamayu Endan, Yomi Numa, any variation of Odama Rasengan, Frog Song, Frog Call, Fukasaku's tongue, Goemon, Kebari Senbon, what exactly else do you want me to list here? I could go on forever, you're being silly if you thought you actually had to ask me, if you're reading this manga you should know the dozens of jutsu Jiraiya could use to destroy Kakuzu yourself.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended.

Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    Uh not with SM durability, and Hidan isn't coming close to taking out any of Jiraiya's boss toads.

How to get through domu, mm let's see, Gamaguchi Shibari, Gamayu Endan, Yomi Numa, any variation of Odama Rasengan, Frog Song, Frog Call, Fukasaku's tongue, Goemon, Kebari Senbon, what exactly else do you want me to list here? I could go on forever, you're being silly if you thought you actually had to ask me, if you're reading this manga you should know the dozens of jutsu Jiraiya could use to destroy Kakuzu yourself.
    Didn't know they were all lightning affinity. Thanks for listing them it shows me you are such a genius. since when can a tongue penetrate a diamond hard defense? What are some senbon attacks going to do? You probably think that those senbons can destroy Sasuke's and Itachi's susanoos as well. The only thing I see trouble Kakuzu is frog song and oodama rasengan but he could probably tank the rasengan. The frog song is countered by the wind mask but Jiraiya may kill it easily once he gets his sage mode running or send some frog summons but those will get blown away.

Also Hidan will get Jiraiya's blood eventually IMO because he is bound to bleed at least once in the battle. Still Jiraiya could take out Hidan easily unless Kakuzu protects him. SM durability won't save him from Hidan's cursed ritual.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Didn't know they were all lightning affinity. Thanks for listing them it shows me you are such a genius. since when can a tongue penetrate a diamond hard defense? What are some senbon attacks going to do? You probably think that those senbons can destroy Sasuke's and Itachi's susanoos as well. The only thing I see trouble Kakuzu is frog song and oodama rasengan but he could probably tank the rasengan. The frog song is countered by the wind mask but Jiraiya may kill it easily once he gets his sage mode running or send some frog summons but those will get blown away.

Also Hidan will get Jiraiya's blood eventually IMO because he is bound to bleed at least once in the battle. Still Jiraiya could take out Hidan easily unless Kakuzu protects him. SM durability won't save him from Hidan's cursed ritual.
    Why would you even bother asking me if you're just going to highly exaggerate what I said and be immature?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Jiraiya takes this very high diff.

SM durability won't save him from Hidan's cursed ritual.
    On the contrary he doesn't need SM to protect himself from the ritual. Hari Jizo will stop any attempt by hidan to violate himself.