Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Open] Just a Noob Here :D

> Rei's R & R
    > Killing allowed (doesn't count towards Bio)
    > Stealing not allowed
    > CJ allowed
    > CW allowed
    > CE not allowed.

Terrain: A plain grassy field with trees and a River to my Right. (Your left)
    We start at Short range.
    I'll be using Mystogan Bio in Sig. ( Sorry, forgot to update.)

Currently:

Nearly finished C-Rank lightning
    Nearly finished C-Rank Fire
    Somewhere C-Rank water.

I would like to face someone my level and not too OP'ed. :D

Post your Bio and I shall make the First move

_________

Please refrain from Spamming in this thread.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Open] Just a Noob Here :D

I will fight you, shadow in sig

EDIT: I promised I won't use badass attacks

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You don't need to worry, use them if you want.

After all it's about winning. ^_^

Plus i just need you to tell me what your current training status is.

And please subscribe to this thread.

Last edited by Awkward Linguist; 09-15-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    You don't need to worry, use them if you want.

After all it's about winning. ^_^

Plus i just need you to tell me what your current training status is.

And please subscribe to this thread.
    I will subscirbe, now let's begin, make ur move

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(lets put some actual role playing into this, not just spam jutsu's )

Mystogan: So, your the lil' kid from the Nara clan eh? I've heard about your shadow techniques, a pain in the arse. Let's see how much you've grown, come at me!

Upon finishing my sentence, i make a couple of hand seals which consist of Ram → Horse → Bird, and create a powerful water tornado from the river which is a couple of meters to my right. I then direct the water tornado towards you.

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: The user will wave the Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and utilize water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Note: Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

Immediately, I create my raiton and make a powerful stream of lightning. The lightning stream travels through the ground, ripping rocks in its way. The lightning stream paralyzes you so that the water tornado can hit you. It also electrifies the water tornado increasing it's power dramatically.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Just after this, I gather ration chakra on my hand and create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at your stomach.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

Mystogan: Let's see what you can do about that :P

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(lets put some actual role playing into this, not just spam jutsu's )

Mystogan: So, your the lil' kid from the Nara clan eh? I've heard about your shadow techniques, a pain in the arse. Let's see how much you've grown, come at me!

Upon finishing my sentence, i make a couple of hand seals which consist of Ram → Horse → Bird, and create a powerful water tornado from the river which is a couple of meters to my right. I then direct the water tornado towards you.

Descripton: The user will wave the Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and utilize water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.

Immediately, I create my raiton and make a powerful stream of lightning. The lightning stream travels through the ground, ripping rocks in its way. The lightning stream paralyzes you so that the water tornado can hit you. It also electrifies the water tornado increasing it's power dramatically.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Just after this, I gather ration chakra on my hand and create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at your stomach.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

Mystogan: Let's see what you can do about that :P
    Shikamaru: Man, What a drag...

As I said this, I jump back and form some handseals as soon as I saw you making handseals and then blow out a gaint hand of wind and then grab the tornado, block the lighting attack and squeeze it and completely stop it from moving towards me. This prevents other raiton tech to become weak, incapable of destroying my defense.
    (Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

I then quickly bite my thumb and jump back to reach mid-range and then force my palm on the ground, releasing a big mouse capable of using wind release
    Summoning Technique: Dimai (Kuchiyose no jutsu: Dimai)
    Type: Supplemntary
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description:* The user cuts his thumb and performs the required handseals summons Dimai the Wind Element mouse. Dimai stands as the same height of his brother Imado. Dimai is white in color

~ Can only use up to S rank wind techniques that the user knows although without hand seals .
    ~Must have signed mouse contract and be trained by mangekyo byakugan to summon it.
    ~Lasts Four turns.
    ~Can only be summoned once.

I then form grab 10 shurikens, one at each finger and then release them towards you from both right and left, with the shadow chakra in it
    (Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the enemy buy throwing and hitting there shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.

Last edited by Nara..; 09-16-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nara.. View Post
    Shikamaru: Man, What a drag...

As I said this, I jump back and form some handseals as soon as I saw you making handseals and then blow out a gaint hand of wind and then grab the tornado, block the lighting attack and squeeze it and completely stop it from moving towards me. This prevents other raiton tech to become weak, incapable of destroying my defense.
    (Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

I then quickly bite my thumb and jump back to reach mid-range and then force my palm on the ground, releasing a big mouse capable of using wind release
    Summoning Technique: Dimai (Kuchiyose no jutsu: Dimai)
    Type: Supplemntary
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description:* The user cuts his thumb and performs the required handseals summons Dimai the Wind Element mouse. Dimai stands as the same height of his brother Imado. Dimai is white in color

~ Can only use up to S rank wind techniques that the user knows although without hand seals .
    ~Must have signed mouse contract and be trained by mangekyo byakugan to summon it.
    ~Lasts Four turns.
    ~Can only be summoned once.

I then form grab 10 shurikens, one at each finger and then release them towards you from both right and left, with the shadow chakra in it
    (Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: Traps the enemy buy throwing and hitting there shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.
    Mystogan: ... Not bad. But you gotta do better than that.

I see you mid range from me. I then see your 10 shurikens head towards me, so i throw 5 explosive kunai's, which throw them off their trajectory.

Immediately, i release my raiton chakra into the clouds.

When i've done this, i throw 4 kunai's at your chest, and while your occupied with those kunai's, i make a few hand seals which consist of Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare, and create 4 Giant pillars around your mouse. Just as the Giant pillars raise, i channel my ration chakra into them, and make the intense electricity electrify your mouse. The mouse can't escape because the pillars act like a cage, but with electricity rather than actual bars.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them

I then go back to the ration chakra i've sent into the clouds and create a bolts of powerful lightning which comes down, so fast you won't have time to defend. (lightning hits the ground in milliseconds).( This jutsu is like kirin, but not really.)

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location

When i've done this, I make and direct my katon chakra into my throat and inhale. I then make a hand seal and exhale out. Whilst doing this i infuse my katon chakra with my breath and make a large fire dragon -by using shape manipulation. Once complete, i make the fire dragon go up and shoot towards you, which burns really bad.

( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making one handseal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Mystogan: Come on, i thought you were better than this. Well, i thought wrong.

Last edited by Awkward Linguist; 09-16-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mystogan: ... Not bad. But you gotta do better than that.

I see you mid range from me. I then see your 10 shurikens head towards me, so i throw 5 explosive kunai's, which throw them off their trajectory.

Immediately, i release my raiton chakra into the clouds.

When i've done this, i throw 4 kunai's at your chest, and while your occupied with those kunai's, i make a few hand seals which consist of Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare, and create 4 Giant pillars around your mouse. Just as the Giant pillars raise, i channel my ration chakra into them, and make the intense electricity electrify your mouse. The mouse can't escape because the pillars act like a cage, but with electricity rather than actual bars.

Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them

I then go back to the ration chakra i've sent into the clouds and create a bolts of powerful lightning which comes down, so fast you won't have time to defend. (lightning hits the ground in milliseconds).( This jutsu is like kirin, but not really.)

Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location

When i've done this, I make and direct my katon chakra into my throat and inhale. I then make a hand seal and exhale out. Whilst doing this i infuse my katon chakra with my breath and make a large fire dragon -by using shape manipulation. Once complete, i make the fire dragon go up and shoot towards you, which burns really bad.

( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making one handseal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Mystogan: Come on, i thought you were better than this. Well, i thought wrong.
    Shikamaru: Not the easy man

As soon as the mouse got trap, I hesitate since I knew that your eyes are focused on the mouse. I then punch the ground and release a twister capable of protecting me in all directions and use the tornado to collect sand at the same time too.
    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind

Your lighitng fang hit the tornado and both were neutrailized. While it happens, I have already gathered sand and release them outward making you blind and stop further attack from you. These sand.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Within the sand, I form 3 clones and send them to my right and left to my short range, and I went to long range while I left the last clone in my place(making you think that I am with 2 clones).

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Shikamaru: Not the easy man

As soon as the mouse got trap, I hesitate since I knew that your eyes are focused on the mouse. I then punch the ground and release a twister capable of protecting me in all directions and use the tornado to collect sand at the same time too.
    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind

Your lighitng fang hit the tornado and both were neutrailized. While it happens, I have already gathered sand and release them outward making you blind and stop further attack from you. These sand.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Within the sand, I form 3 clones and send them to my right and left to my short range, and I went to long range while I left the last clone in my place(making you think that I am with 2 clones).

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

As i see the wind come heading towards me, I immediately create a water tornado which spins around me, acting as a barrier - defending me from your wind. However, the wind is greatly weakened but brushes past me doing hardly any harm.

Just after this, i see 4 of you in the battle field, one is long range, and 3 are mid range from me. So i immediately know that 3 of them are clones. Not caring so much, i clap my hands together, and charge electricity in them. I then smashed it down on the ground, creating a powerful electric current racing down through the earth. When it's really close from the 3 of you, the electric current splits up into 3 parts and hits the 3 of you really badly.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Suddenly i see the 3 of you deform and turn into water, so i immediately guess that's you. Just after this i run towards you in to mid range. While i run, i throw 3 kunai's and 4 shurikens which travel in an arc shape towards your chest, arms and legs. While your distracted with those kunai's and shurikens, I strike a powerful lightning bolt which hits you in the head really fast knocking you down on the ground.

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
    Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

Mystogan: ~Helloooo ... You still alive in there?

Last edited by Awkward Linguist; 09-17-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As i see the wind come heading towards me, I immediately create a water tornado which spins around me, acting as a barrier - defending me from your wind. However, the wind is greatly weakened but brushes past me doing hardly any harm.

Just after this, i see 4 of you in the battle field, one is long range, and 3 are mid range from me. So i immediately know that 3 of them are clones. Not caring so much, i clap my hands together, and charge electricity in them. I then smashed it down on the ground, creating a powerful electric current racing down through the earth. When it's really close from the 3 of you, the electric current splits up into 3 parts and hits the 3 of you really badly.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Suddenly i see the 3 of you deform and turn into water, so i immediately guess that's you. Just after this i run towards you in to mid range. While i run, i throw 3 kunai's and 4 shurikens which travel in an arc shape towards your chest, arms and legs. While your distracted with those kunai's and shurikens, I strike a powerful lightning bolt which hits you in the head really fast knocking you down on the ground.

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
    Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

Mystogan: ~Helloooo ... You still alive in there?
    When I see a huge torando forming at long range, I form 3 handseals and form a small but effective hurricane and launch it towards you at super speed.
    (Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

I then form 2 handseals quickly as my clones puffed, and release a huge massive sphere of fire, which combine with the hurricane and form a blazing tornado which moves towards you, and drag you in it(by hurricane effect) and burns you to crisp(by fire attack)
    ( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Your shurikens and stuffs melted half-way and the tornado eats the lighting attack too. While you are busy with a large fire hurricane, I stand back and form a series of handseals and form a large orb at mid range from me which release multiple whips of water from it and ready it to strike at anytime
    (Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Shikmaru: I haven't use Nara techs srsly yet?

Last edited by Nara..; 09-18-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When I see a huge torando forming at long range, I form 3 handseals and form a small but effective hurricane and launch it towards you at super speed.
    (Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

I then form 2 handseals quickly as my clones puffed, and release a huge massive sphere of fire, which combine with the hurricane and form a blazing tornado which moves towards you, and drag you in it(by hurricane effect) and burns you to crisp(by fire attack)
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Your shurikens and stuffs melted half-way and the tornado eats the lighting attack too. While you are busy with a large fire hurricane, I stand back and form a series of handseals and form a large orb at mid range from me which release multiple whips of water from it and ready it to strike at anytime
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Shikmaru: I haven't use Nara techs srsly yet?
    When i see the blazing tornado, without any handseals, I summon/create a gigantic wave out of nowhere. The gigantic wave collides with your blazing tornado, which slows down the attack and completely neutralizes the fire in the wind.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

However, the wind still continues towards me in a Rank lower. I stand on the flooded floor, i create and make a few quick handseals and make a large fireball. This fireball hits, and overpowers your wind. The newly fire wind (your wind) combo heads your way.

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Immediately, as your occupied by the fire wind combo, I perform the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals and summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the you. These Giant Pillars bind together with powerful lightning, trapping you. Immediately, as it traps you, It shoots out intense lightning at you and electrify you badly.

Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Mystogan: Now that's the kind of power you should be displaying sunshine.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When i see the blazing tornado, without any handseals, I summon/create a gigantic wave out of nowhere. The gigantic wave collides with your blazing tornado, which slows down the attack and completely neutralizes the fire in the wind.

Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

However, the wind still continues towards me in a Rank lower. I stand on the flooded floor, i create and make a few quick handseals and make a large fireball. This fireball hits, and overpowers your wind. The newly fire wind (your wind) combo heads your way.

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Immediately, as your occupied by the fire wind combo, I perform the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals and summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the you. These Giant Pillars bind together with powerful lightning, trapping you. Immediately, as it traps you, It shoots out intense lightning at you and electrify you badly.

Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Mystogan: Now that's the kind of power you should be displaying sunshine.
    As soon as the fire got neutralized, I make several water whip released towards you from your left ,right front..etc. in every possible angles and direction(from air too)
    '

Immediately afterwards, I throw several flash bombs behind me as my wind tornado vanishes by your fire and appear a bright light which blinds you and cuts your attacks. My Shadow then reaches several meters far away from me. I then close my hands, trapping you in my shadow
    (Kage Asshō no Jutsu) - Shadow Demon Stripe Technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user will throw flash bombs behind themselves to not only blind the enemy but to also extend the range of his shadow indefinitely. The user can put any part of their body infront of the light and it will appear as an enormous shadow. Once the shadow is ready, he can constrict any enemy easily just by closing his hands.
    Note: Must be a member of the Nara clan

With you trapped, the water whip easily hit you and then tear you to pieces.

Shikamaru: Now that's Nara tech.

Note: We are at long range, so your lighting won't reach me even that is if it is able to use.

Last edited by Nara..; 09-20-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As soon as the fire got neutralized, I make several water whip released towards you from your left ,right front..etc. in every possible angles and direction(from air too)
    '

Immediately afterwards, I throw several flash bombs behind me as my wind tornado vanishes by your fire and appear a bright light which blinds you and cuts your attacks. My Shadow then reaches several meters far away from me. I then close my hands, trapping you in my shadow
    (Kage Asshō no Jutsu) - Shadow Demon Stripe Technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user will throw flash bombs behind themselves to not only blind the enemy but to also extend the range of his shadow indefinitely. The user can put any part of their body infront of the light and it will appear as an enormous shadow. Once the shadow is ready, he can constrict any enemy easily just by closing his hands.
    Note: Must be a member of the Nara clan

With you trapped, the water whip easily hit you and then tear you to pieces.

Shikamaru: Now that's Nara tech.

Note: We are at long range, so your lighting won't reach me even that is if it is able to use.
    Note: My lightning tech will hit him since we're not long range. Discussed through VM.

Just as i see the projectiles head my way, i substitute myself with a nearby log, and changing my location. (this means you can't get me with your shadow tech)

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

After a while, i emerge from behind a tree from you in mid range. Just after this, I send me essence into the clouds.

Mystogan: .. not bad nara kid.

Upon finishing me sentence, i make a few hand seals and create 4 giant pillars around you. I then channel my ration chakra in them and the 4 pillars bind with intense electricity, give you no space to escape. Just after this, the 4 giant four pillars all shoot powerful lightning bolts at you, dealing lots of damage.

I then release powerful lightning bolts from the clouds which hit you on your right collar bone.

Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

And to add to it, I throw 6 explosive kunai's will your being electrocuted.

Mystogan: Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

Last edited by Awkward Linguist; 09-22-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Note: My lightning tech will hit him since we're not long range. Discussed through VM.

Just as i see the projectiles head my way, i substitute myself with a nearby log, and changing my location. (this means you can't get me with your shadow tech)

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

After a while, i emerge from behind a tree from you in mid range. Just after this, I send me essence into the clouds.

Mystogan: .. not bad nara kid.

Upon finishing me sentence, i make a few hand seals and create 4 giant pillars around you. I then channel my ration chakra in them and the 4 pillars bind with intense electricity, give you no space to escape. Just after this, the 4 giant four pillars all shoot powerful lightning bolts at you, dealing lots of damage.

I then release powerful lightning bolts from the clouds which hit you on your right collar bone.

Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

And to add to it, I throw 6 explosive kunai's will your being electrocuted.

Mystogan: Ouch, that's gotta hurt.
    As I see a smoke, appearing, I quickly know it is kawamari, so without hesitation, I change the direction of the whips to go to all corners of the battlefield, tearing every tree. I then look around the battlefield, and see some electric sparks going into the air, I form a wall of shadow all around me and protect me from all attacks.

(Kage: Rippoutai)- Shadow Cube
    Type: Defense
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description:
    This is used to defend against enemy attacks all around the user. The user connects with their shadow, then they expand the shadow all around them then manipulate the shadow to build walls on all sides of the user creating a shadow cube.

This move can also be applied to trap an enemy. Only works when the user has connected with the enemies shadow. Once the connection is made the same rules apply, the shadow walls are made all around the enemy to trap them for 1 turn. If it blocks one A-Rank Jutsu it is destroyed, any other jutsu rank needs to hit the cube twice before it's destroyed i.e. two B-Ranks, 1 C-Rank and 1 B-Rank. The cube is fast enough to stop mid - long range attacks.

Notes:
    -Able to protect user from A-Rank and below jutsu's
    -Only usable against mid - long range abilities
    -Cube can protect user for 1 turn
    -Cube can trap enemy for 1 turn
    -Usable 3 times per battle (Trap and Protection are each counted as one)
    -User cannot use Shadow abilities C-Rank and below for 1 turn after cube has been made
    -Only usable by Nara Clan members
    -Only usable for those who completed shadow training

And then I heard a boulder moving sound and all kinds of electric charges around me, but unable to break through my defense. (By this time, my whip would have reach your loaction and if you continue to use your attacks, you will be killed, so I am assuming you have to cancel last attack). As I do not hear anything anymore, I collect wind chakra and then send them upward and form feather-shaped wind blade and shoot them towards you mixed with a stream(current) of wind at fast speed, the wind break through the rock since the rock around me is C-rank.
    Fuuton: Amatsu no Murakumo - Wind Release: Heavenly Gathering of Clouds
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user gathers winds around his hands, which he then raises over his body, creating feather-like shaped winds from his arms and then sends large streams of them at the target in the form of wings, the feathers can cut the opponent.

Shikamaru: That's more like it.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I see a smoke, appearing, I quickly know it is kawamari, so without hesitation, I change the direction of the whips to go to all corners of the battlefield, tearing every tree. I then look around the battlefield, and see some electric sparks going into the air, I form a wall of shadow all around me and protect me from all attacks.

(Kage: Rippoutai)- Shadow Cube
    Type: Defense
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description:
    This is used to defend against enemy attacks all around the user. The user connects with their shadow, then they expand the shadow all around them then manipulate the shadow to build walls on all sides of the user creating a shadow cube.

This move can also be applied to trap an enemy. Only works when the user has connected with the enemies shadow. Once the connection is made the same rules apply, the shadow walls are made all around the enemy to trap them for 1 turn. If it blocks one A-Rank Jutsu it is destroyed, any other jutsu rank needs to hit the cube twice before it's destroyed i.e. two B-Ranks, 1 C-Rank and 1 B-Rank. The cube is fast enough to stop mid - long range attacks.

Notes:
    -Able to protect user from A-Rank and below jutsu's
    -Only usable against mid - long range abilities
    -Cube can protect user for 1 turn
    -Cube can trap enemy for 1 turn
    -Usable 3 times per battle (Trap and Protection are each counted as one)
    -User cannot use Shadow abilities C-Rank and below for 1 turn after cube has been made
    -Only usable by Nara Clan members
    -Only usable for those who completed shadow training

And then I heard a boulder moving sound and all kinds of electric charges around me, but unable to break through my defense. (By this time, my whip would have reach your loaction and if you continue to use your attacks, you will be killed, so I am assuming you have to cancel last attack). As I do not hear anything anymore, I collect wind chakra and then send them upward and form feather-shaped wind blade and shoot them towards you mixed with a stream(current) of wind at fast speed, the wind break through the rock since the rock around me is C-rank.
    Fuuton: Amatsu no Murakumo - Wind Release: Heavenly Gathering of Clouds
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user gathers winds around his hands, which he then raises over his body, creating feather-like shaped winds from his arms and then sends large streams of them at the target in the form of wings, the feathers can cut the opponent.

Shikamaru: That's more like it.
    Just as the Giant pillars fall, I make a lightning clone to my right.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Immediately, i clap my hands together, and summon a large water wave which i direct and comes down crashing on you.

The second it hits you, my clone claps his hands together. He then slams his hands down on the ground, creating a powerful surge of lightning which races through the ground. It then electrifies the large wave and you, leaving you damaged and paralyzed.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Mystogan: Pfft...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just as the Giant pillars fall, I make a lightning clone to my right.

Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.

Immediately, i clap my hands together, and summon a large water wave which i direct and comes down crashing on you.

The second it hits you, my clone claps his hands together. He then slams his hands down on the ground, creating a powerful surge of lightning which races through the ground. It then electrifies the large wave and you, leaving you damaged and paralyzed.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Mystogan: Pfft...
    As the huge water wave come over me, I quickly form the handseals and then launch a dragon shaped flame at the incoming wave from the left, right and front.
    ( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
    Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

As soon as the flame are launched, I breathe out heavily and shape the wind chakra into a twister, and launch towards the wave. The wind feed the fire, making it more violent, and the twister get more violent too.
    (Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

This two in conjunction hit your wave and the water got vaporized and the lighting stop by the wind. I then form two handseals and release a huge amount of fire from my mouth and shape it into a meteorite form and launch it towards your clones including you

Shikamaru: Let see you dodge that

Last edited by Nara..; 09-25-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the huge water wave come over me, I quickly form the handseals and then launch a dragon shaped flame at the incoming wave from the left, right and front.
    ( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
    Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

As soon as the flame are launched, I breathe out heavily and shape the wind chakra into a twister, and launch towards the wave. The wind feed the fire, making it more violent, and the twister get more violent too.
    (Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

This two in conjunction hit your wave and the water got vaporized and the lighting stop by the wind. I then form two handseals and release a huge amount of fire from my mouth and shape it into a meteorite form and launch it towards your clones including you

Shikamaru: Let see you dodge that
    As i see your meteor-sized sphere of fire head me way i also make two handseals and make a meteor-sized sphere of my own, and the second they collide and cancel each other out, my clone raises his hand and brings it down. A powerful lightning bolt comes from the sky and paralyzes you. When you're paralyzed, i immediately throw spit out one large powerful spear, which when it's really close rage from you splits in multiple spears and pierce through your stomach and lungs.

Mystogan: Eat my poop.

(Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As i see your meteor-sized sphere of fire head me way i also make two handseals and make a meteor-sized sphere of my own, and the second they collide and cancel each other out, my clone raises his hand and brings it down. A powerful lightning bolt comes from the sky and paralyzes you. When you're paralyzed, i immediately throw spit out one large powerful spear, which when it's really close rage from you splits in multiple spears and pierce through your stomach and lungs.

Mystogan: Eat my poop.

(Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.
    When the huge fire collide, I immediately use this chance and form a shadow tornado which cracks the ground and protect me as a tornado from the incoming, lighting attack. The shadow due to the huge fire intensity, got more powerful near me.
    (Kage Nettowāku no Jutsu) - Shadow Network Technique
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Description: The user is able to manipulate their shadow to crack the ground around him, possessing nearby enemies. The shadow will spin, forming a small whirlwind, attacking possessed and approaching enemy targets.
    Note Must be a member of the Nara clan

I then release more shadow chakra and form a circular comb around me which protect me from your lighting spear as well as release multiple needles towards your location to stab all your clones including you, holding them in position.
    (Kage Nui: Yasei no Justu) - Shadow Stitching: Wild Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A Even greater version of the Shadow Sewing technique where the user will extend their shadow in a circular manner around them and extend shadow needles that surround the user in a comb like formation and stabbing any enemy targets in the vicinity.
    Note: Can only be used by members of the Nara Clan.

I then release a gust of ash from my mouth and cover it over you and your clone, big enough to reach to the short range from me. I then click my teeth and make a huge explosion killing you in the process.
    ( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

Shikamaru: Finally some nara tech.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When the huge fire collide, I immediately use this chance and form a shadow tornado which cracks the ground and protect me as a tornado from the incoming, lighting attack. The shadow due to the huge fire intensity, got more powerful near me.
    (Kage Nettowāku no Jutsu) - Shadow Network Technique
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Description: The user is able to manipulate their shadow to crack the ground around him, possessing nearby enemies. The shadow will spin, forming a small whirlwind, attacking possessed and approaching enemy targets.
    Note Must be a member of the Nara clan

I then release more shadow chakra and form a circular comb around me which protect me from your lighting spear as well as release multiple needles towards your location to stab all your clones including you, holding them in position.
    Description: A Even greater version of the Shadow Sewing technique where the user will extend their shadow in a circular manner around them and extend shadow needles that surround the user in a comb like formation and stabbing any enemy targets in the vicinity.

I then release a gust of ash from my mouth and cover it over you and your clone, big enough to reach to the short range from me. I then click my teeth and make a huge explosion killing you in the process.
    ( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

Shikamaru: Finally some nara tech.
    Just as i see you've successfully defended against my clones lightning attack, I immediately jump high into the air and exhale out three massive meteoroids which then explode into a geyser of flames, killing you. To confirm that your dead, my lightning clone immediately creates four massive pillars each about ten meters away from you, making it harder for you to escape. The four massive pillars bind with intense electricity to stop you from escape. Then, the four pillars shoots multiple electriv bolts, dealing a lot of damage. To make it even worse, i exhale out a meteor-sized fireball which incinerates everything in its path.

Mystogan: Lets prepare the funeral lads

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just as i see you've successfully defended against my clones lightning attack, I immediately jump high into the air and exhale out three massive meteoroids which then explode into a geyser of flames, killing you. To confirm that your dead, my lightning clone immediately creates four massive pillars each about ten meters away from you, making it harder for you to escape. The four massive pillars bind with intense electricity to stop you from escape. Then, the four pillars shoots multiple electriv bolts, dealing a lot of damage. To make it even worse, i exhale out a meteor-sized fireball which incinerates everything in its path.

Mystogan: Lets prepare the funeral lads

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

When the fire is expelled from your mouth, I immediately put my hand onto the ground, still covered by the shadow comb, releasing a huge amount of gush from the sky and rain down on us, I don't get wet because of the comb.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

The pillars rises and then electrocute me but I was left unaffected by it because of the shadow. I then release my water chakra under you and quickly form a orb of water around you in instant, temporarily locking you down and stopping you from further attacks.
    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Shikamaru: Any last words?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When the fire is expelled from your mouth, I immediately put my hand onto the ground, still covered by the shadow comb, releasing a huge amount of gush from the sky and rain down on us, I don't get wet because of the comb.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

The pillars rises and then electrocute me but I was left unaffected by it because of the shadow. I then release my water chakra under you and quickly form a orb of water around you in instant, temporarily locking you down and stopping you from further attacks.
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Shikamaru: Any last words?
    When i see that my jutsu didn't affect you. I then see a flow of water on the ground coming towards me, and in an instant, i know that it's and attack. My lightning clone kicks my out of the way and instead, he gets caught in it.

Mystogan: bastard, i'll get you for that

I bring down my hand and instantly, a powerful bolt of lightning hits your shield, breaking it. The second i break it, i spew out multiple powerful spears, which all come from a different angle, piercing through your stomach and kidneys and lungs. Because of the rain, the multiple spears increase in power and speed dramatically. I then disperse my lightning clone inside of your water jutsu and recreate another.

Lightning clone: That's better

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When i see that my jutsu didn't affect you. I then see a flow of water on the ground coming towards me, and in an instant, i know that it's and attack. My lightning clone kicks my out of the way and instead, he gets caught in it.

Mystogan: bastard, i'll get you for that

I bring down my hand and instantly, a powerful bolt of lightning hits your shield, breaking it. The second i break it, i spew out multiple powerful spears, which all come from a different angle, piercing through your stomach and kidneys and lungs. Because of the rain, the multiple spears increase in power and speed dramatically. I then disperse my lightning clone inside of your water jutsu and recreate another.

Lightning clone: That's better

As your lighting hits my shadow shield, I quickly drew out a kunai and exhales some wind, and form a scimitar, with which I release an arc of wind and protect myself from the spear, and afterwards I slash down in front of me and form a large gust of wind which is sent towards you. I perform these three moves very quick, giving you no time to create another clone.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade

Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Shikamaru: Even a ninja must be good at slashes.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As your lighting hits my shadow shield, I quickly drew out a kunai and exhales some wind, and form a scimitar, with which I release an arc of wind and protect myself from the spear, and afterwards I slash down in front of me and form a large gust of wind which is sent towards you. I perform these three moves very quick, giving you no time to create another clone.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade

Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Shikamaru: Even a ninja must be good at slashes.
    I make two hands handseals quickly, and exhale out a meteor-sized fireball. The fireball collides with your wind and they cancel each other out. I then immediately, without any handseals i create a lightning clone next to me. Just as i create a lightning clone, i make few quick handseals which i then exhale out a meteor-sized fireball. While you're occupied with this, me and my clone run towards you to close range.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I make two hands handseals quickly, and exhale out a meteor-sized fireball. The fireball collides with your wind and they cancel each other out. I then immediately, without any handseals i create a lightning clone next to me. Just as i create a lightning clone, i make few quick handseals which i then exhale out a meteor-sized fireball. While you're occupied with this, me and my clone run towards you to close range.

As soon as the big fireball is launched, I quickly form a handseal and releae a jet of water which neutralize your fire afterwards, I create two orbs of water gushing instantly around you and your clones and trap you in them before you can make another move.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

X2

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My clone disperses and i am trapped.

Mystogan: Damn...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»